crystal sky banquets Reviews

7 | Chicago, IL

7 Reviews for crystal sky banquets

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2018

very nice, good people food was very good

Sent on 09/08/2017

Shenita · Married on 02/17/2018

If you are looking for a place that will invest in your vision and make your event exactly what you want then this is the place!

Sent on 02/19/2018

My Husband and I have known the owner of this establishment for many years and when it came time for our wedding we didn't think of anyone else but Crystal Sky! The owner George is an absolute joy to work with. The month leading up to the wedding he was always so flexible with dates and times for meets and tastings. George was present the entire night during our wedding and made sure everything went on without a hitch and as always went from table to table checking on guests and us throughout the night making sure everyone was having a great time. The food is good, I love their Greek Chicken and their potatoes are amazing! Can't go wrong with their Cream of Chicken soup! I would definitely go with this choice and plan on hosting many more parties here in the future.

Mr. & Mrs. Estrada

Sent on 11/08/2012

George & Nico are thee absolute best! They willingly worked with us and responded to every last one of our requests. And Crystal Sky is one of the least expensive reception venues out there. The food was okay; we did enjoy that Vesuvio Chicken! Mmmm yum! ;-)

Sent on 06/26/2012

3.5

This place was great! I would highly recommend it to anyone. We were treated with respect and the owner was wonderful. Him and his staff did all we asked of them and more! The food was great as well

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • Put God 1st

TYRA · Married on 09/11/2009

3.5
      1.5

The cost was great the taxes where a bit high I really enjoyed this place when I scheduled my tasting tasting my food was great ,but at the actual wedding my guest complained.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Victoria · Married on 09/06/2003

1.8
      2.0
      3.0
      1.5

Crystal Sky had very good food but they were very unorganized! They lost our glasses that have been in the family for years and finally found them over an hour later - big relief! My aunt had to talk to management because they never had our knife available to cut our wedding cake, we had to go to them. Just overall very unorganized!

Sent on 06/13/2008