305 Reviews for Crystal Plaza

Chocolate Fountain (8)
House Beer (7)
House Wine (7)
In-House Bar (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
In-House Catering (4)
French Service (4)
Buffet (3)
Wireless Internet (2)
Family Style (1)
304 Crystal Plaza Reviews

The Crystal Plaza became a family venue to us. Max and his team welcomed us with open arms and made our wedding vision come to life. We got married this past June and our friends and family are still talking about the cocktail hour. Leslie the Bridal attendant makes you feel like a princess! Before you can even ask her what you need she already does it for you. She must have bustled my dress and retouched my lipstick so many times. The best advice she have my husband and I were to sit in our bridal suite and just have a moment to ourselves and Eat! Thank God we did! Max is an amazing manager! He really made this Wedding a dream come true for us. We can’t complain about one thing. Anything we were concerned with or questioned he was there to help 100%. And let’s not forget about Nella! She made our Italian confetti candy station look just like the one from Italy, and made the cheese and pasta station just like we wanted! She was an amazing asset to our party! Crystal Plaza we love you! Looking forward to future weddings and parties there!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/6/20, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Crystal Plaza was the last venue we visited prior to our decision. After our 30-40 minute visit with Max, we knew almost immediately that we wanted to get married there. The grounds were amazing, though covered in snow during our initial visit. The foyer was inviting with lots of natural lighting from the windows. The living area/bar was huge and looked great for our cocktail hour. The Grand Ballroom was amazing, we barely needed to decorate it aside from the centerpieces on the tables. There was also plenty of space for dancing and playing games during our reception. There was also the Salon that doubled as an indoor ceremony space and a master bridal suite. But, I think the garden in the back was the main reason my wife and I decided to book the venue. Once we saw the gazebo and the flowers in the photos we knew that this was the place where we wanted to be married.
The staff at the Crystal Plaza was amazing, they made sure all of our guests were treated well and taken care of. There were no lines at the bars, and there was plenty of food to go around. Prior to the wedding, our maitre d, Nella, was always available to us via email and answered our questions promptly. Even the simplest of questions were answered right away and treated with great importance. During the wedding day, aside from delivering good news, Nella and her staff made sure we were hitting all of our times and made sure we were able to eat and enjoy ourselves between the tasks that we wanted to take care of during the reception and cocktail hour. The Crystal Plaza and its staff really made a huge contribution in making our wedding practically perfect, I really cannot express my gratitude. I can wholeheartedly recommend the Crystal Plaza.

Profile Picture Yannie , 7/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Uncovered Outdoor

Max, there are not enough words to express our gratitude for everything you & your staff did for us for our daughter’s wedding this past Saturday night. Shari joins me in sharing our heartfelt thanks. We don’t know where to begin. The food was amazing - nothing but quantity AND quality – everything was truly delicious. And what great surprises from you throughout the evening! Truly exceptional & truly sensational! The service was impeccable – from Marco being in 12 places at the same time, to Lesley shadowing my daughter & anticipating her every move. And you. You are first class in every sense. You are amazing. You were everywhere. And you were 110% correct with every single one of your suggestions & recommendations. You run an incredibly well-oiled machine. Because of you I will be singing Crystal Plaza’s praises for the rest of my life. We are forever grateful for everything you did for us. Please share our sincere thanks with everyone on your staff. Lastly, Allan, please double Max’s salary & give him some time off! Thanks again for everything. It’s all so very very much appreciated. And again, as I said, if you ever need a testimonial, I am your guy.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews

Dear Max and ALL the staff at The Crystal plaza,

On behalf of Effie and I, we would like to thank you for the BEST day of our lives, 8/8/18. Our wedding was amazing. You ran a tight ship, with every detail in order. Our guests had nothing to say but compliments. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful, the cocktail hour was great and the reception was fantastic! the food was amazing!

Please thank your chefs for their wonderful cocktail hour food stations, dinner menu and the BEST wedding cake i have ever eaten! Everyone is still raving about how amazing the sushi was! our guests said their waiters were also amazing and eager to feed and pour them drinks!

Thank you Max, for keeping us on time, ensuring every detail was covered and that everything was taken care of. You made us feel at ease and relaxed that you had this whole event taken care of. Our guests said they felt is was a very well organized wedding and also felt very relaxed.

Special thank you to my bridal attendant, Leslie, who went above and beyond her expectations. she was phenomenal!! also special thanks to Effie's groom attendant, Abel, who was also great.

We will highly recommend Crystal Plaza to any couple looking to book their wedding or next simchah!

again, THANK YOU so much!

Laura and Effie Hirschman

Profile Picture laura, 8/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I just had my wedding and reception there this past Saturday. Words can’t describe how happy my husband and I are with how everything turned out! Max and his team were accommodating , professional and on point with everything! We would like to give a BIG thank you to Leslie my bridal attendant, Abel the groom attendant , Mikheil our maitre d’ and the rest of the crystal plaza staff for making our special night perfect and unforgettable! You guys are truly #TheDreamTeam, now if only we can replay that day over again �!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Crystal Plaza was unbelievable. We worked with Max and he went above and beyond anything we could have imagined! Him and his staff made sure there was not a napkin out of place and empty glass in anyone’s hand. Their bridal attendant Leslie was out of this world. She fed the me prior to pictures and insisted on it! She was on top of every detail of the bride for every picture and every moment! I needed lipstick... Leslie knew it before the I could even ask for it! During dessert they surprised us with a new way to pass out desserts and get threw macaroons off the balcony in parachutes! And absolutely unforgettable night! Thank you Max and the Crystal Plaza

Profile Picture Katie, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Hands down, the BEST WEDDING VENUE IMAGINABLE. I cannot say enough positive things about our Wedding at Crystal Plaza- it was without a doubt the best day of our lives, and our guests had a blast. Almost every single person there commented on how delicious the food was and how smoothly everything ran. It was incredible.
They really set themselves apart because they only have one event going on at a time, so it felt much more connecting and intimate. Additionally, they had a bridal attendant with me all day who made sure all of my needs were met. She was UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME and i felt like a queen. She made sure i ate, that my face wasn't shiny during pictures, she helped me get into my dress and shoes, and even put cold towels on my neck throughout the day when i was sweating from dancing so much. They are the best in the biz at making sure the day runs smoothly and according to the vision of the bride and groom. This doesn't just happen the day of, they are available at any point from day 1 of booking with them to answer any questions, attend to any needs, and accommodate wherever they can.
We are beyond thrilled with Crystal Plaza. They really know their stuff and really deliver when it comes to putting together an amazing wedding in a beautiful setting, with DELICIOUS FOOD, and an incredible staff.
if you're looking for a wedding venue that will work hard to ensure your day is everything you want it to be, Crystal Plaza is the place 4 you!

Profile Picture Randi, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just had my wedding at the crystal plaza on 4.15.18 and NO WORDS can describe how ORGANIZED and how flawless everything went. I have a very hard time trusting people to do a good job so boy was I surprised. People always warned me that something will go wrong on your wedding day and to just accept it but honestly NOTHING NOTHING nothingggggg went wrong and that is all because of MIKHEIL my head maitre'd and LESLIE my bridal attendant. Mikheil thought of every single detail and made everything possible I couldn't even believe how on top of everything he was. He answered my questions and was a very calming figure during the few days before our wedding (and boy was I stressed). It was so nice to hear him accommodate all of our request...Now.. where do I even BEGIN to thank Leslie......I was freezing cold outside while taking pictures so she threw warm blankets on me fresh from the dryer while spoon feeding my hot tea and fixing my lips mean while, she was using qtips all night to fix my eye make up every time I started crying (boy that happened a lot), she used my cell phone to snap pics of all my friends all night and also took the same pics the photographers were taking of us, my bustled dress was still too long so she laid on the floor literally safety pinned my dress with 50 safety pins, every 20 min on the dance floor she put ice cold towels all over my arms and back because I was dripping sweat... the list goes on and on!!!!!!! MY WEDDING WAS INCREDIBLE. people do not stop raving about it. I am SOOOOO INCREDIBLE HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSEN THE CRYSTAL PLAZA

Profile Picture Maya, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wow! What a night…. My daughter was married two weeks ago at Crystal Plaza. I cannot adequately describe the magic that Hunter and his staff delivered. The venue is absolutely exquisite. The weather cooperated and the ceremony was held outside in the gardens, which are magnificent. The ballroom and cocktail reception areas did not disappoint, absolutely beautiful. The food was over the top, as was the presentation. What stood out the most, however, was the incredible professionalism of everyone at Crystal Plaza, from the valets parking the cars to Nella, our Maitre’d and her assistants. Service on steroids!! Never have I experienced service at the level provided to the bride, the groom, family and guests, who continue to give us glowing, unsolicited feedback about the wedding and Crystal Plaza. My wife and I are still on an emotional high, probably one of, if not the best night of our lives. Hunter promised us a night to remember, and he did not disappoint. Thank you Hunter, Nella, and staff, you helped to make a magical night even more magical!

Profile Picture Wayne, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married at the Crystal Plaza on a April 21st, 2018 and it was the most wonderful and happiest day ever. It’s been almost 7 weeks since our wedding and everyone who attended, including us, cannot stop talking about what a magical night it was! We truly lucked out with beautiful weather and were able to do both pictures and ceremony outside in the gorgeous gardens. The ballroom and cocktail hour areas were beautiful as well and were set up to accommodate all of our guests. We cannot thank Hunter and his team enough for how amazing everything was—from the moment we booked the venue until the day after the wedding, everything was first class all the way . Our guests continually tell us how outstanding the night was and every single person has commented on how incredible the food, drink and ultimately service was throughout the evening. Additionally, I truly believe we had the best day of attendants on the planet- Nella, Leslie and Vinny, from start to finish were by our sides to make sure every need of ours was met. For me personally, Leslie made sure I was properly fed, sewed a tear in my long veil within minutes, was so attentive throughout pictures to make sure my makeup was perfect and that my hair didn’t get messed up and always had a drink and cold towel ready for me throughout the reception. Nella and her team our so outstanding and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible while keeping our wants and needs for the wedding in mind. When we first connected with Hunter in the beginning of our engagement, he promised us the moon and the stars for our wedding and over delivered by giving us the best & most memorable day of our lives. We cannot thank the Crystal Plaza enough for exceeding all of our expectations and delivering the best service there is!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! We just got married this past Friday, the 13th. You may think this would have been bad luck, but we couldn't have had a more PERFECT day. Crystal Plaza made all that possible. From the first meetings to the emails between (and there were plenty) Max, Hunter and everyone there made our vision come true. My husband and I had the most attentive bridal attendants you could have asked for. Lesley and Wilder are two wonderful humans who kept us sane, fed, and drinked throughout the entire night. We cannot recommend this venue enough. If you want a gorgeous ballroom, amazing staff, and a night to talk about for YEARS, you are at the right place!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I got married December 2017 at Crystal Plaza! My day was absolutely perfect and I have Crystal Plaza to thank for that! I was in contact with Barry for a year from the date we signed the contract. He was awesome! Any email or call he responded quickly and promptly, no matter how crazy it was (like wanting a lion). He was honest and straight forward. What I loved the most is that Barry did not make me feel like I was just another wedding. He was caring and compassionate. Barry was there up until the day of our wedding and I am glad he was there to share in our special day! The wedding was completely flawless and I have the Maitre’ds to thank for that! I wish I knew all of their names, Max is who I dealt with a few days prior to the wedding and the day of. Him and his team made sure everything ran smoothly. All of our guests complimented the wedding from the service to the food. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was out of this world! I also have Leslie to thank, she was my attendant for the day. She was absolutely AMAZING!! She was there by my side the entire day. Anything I needed or asked for she got it. I was so cold from being outside and taking pictures, she warmed blankets and got me hand warmers to keep me warm! I could go on and on about how great she was! I look back and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was phenomenal!! I am still in amazement on how perfect our day was! I am so elated and happy that I chose Crystal Plaza as my venue! Crystal Plaza exceeded any expectation imaginable!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was the 3rd wedding our family has had with the Crystal Plaza and this time we booked them for off-premise catering at a venue called 26 Bridge in Brooklyn for 200 people. Both of my sisters got married at the Crystal Plaza in NJ and the amazing Hunter and Marco assured us that it would be "a Crystal Plaza wedding" even though it would take place where I wanted to get married in Brooklyn.

The wedding was AMAZING. Everything ran smoothly, the flow was absolutely perfect (we went from ceremony to cocktail hour to party to after-party all in the same room) and the Crystal Plaza team truly did everything they could to make it special for everyone. From having Guinness for my dad, JELL-O shots and beer pong for me, late night mozzarella sticks for my new husband and plates of lamb chops for us ready when we hadn't had enough (and so much more), they just do whatever they can to make sure everyone feels special and that the party feels unique. The food, drinks and service were absolutely top-notch from start to finish.

I'm also not sure how people get married without the help of one of the Crystal Plaza's bride attendants, Leslie. SHE IS THE BEST! She brought me drinks, made sure I wasn't shiny, helped keep me together throughout the night and just made it so I didn't have to think.

Crystal Plaza is the best and as one of their earlier off-premise weddings in NYC, I am proud to recommend them to anyone whether you have it in Livingston, NJ or elsewhere. They will make sure it's perfectly you.

Thank you to Hunter, Marco, Barry, Leslie and everyone else there! Honestly couldn't have had a better wedding. Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

There isn’t enough I can say about the Crystal Plaza. I knew from a very young age I wanted to get married there. The service is impeccable. The food is like nothing ever you have experienced and the ballroom is breathtaking. Nella, Mikheil and Leslie and Gio went above and beyond to make sure our night went smoothly. They were all seriously gifts from god. As I told Leslie that night I wish I could keep you in my back pocket. Alan, you are incredible and no wonder the Crystal is the best because it’s run by the best family.
Hope to see you all soon and I will recommend you to everyone I know!!!
Kourtney H.

Profile Picture Kourtney , 12/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Parking, Valet

Five Stars aren't enough to rate this venue. From the moment we walked in to the end of the party the attention to every detail was incredible. They made the bride and groom, the parents and the wedding party feel like royalty. The food was delicious, the presentation was awesome, the service and staff made all our guests feel special and the planning of the event was the best experience! I can't find enough accolades to use to rate this venue. They made this event one we will never forget and always remember as one of the best times of our lives! Thank you Crystal Plaza!

Profile Picture BETH, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When I was searching for a wedding venue my first stop was the Crystal Plaza, which I️ had never been to before. After an hour with Hunter touring the grounds, my search was over and decision was made.

My wedding reception was held at the CP on 10/28 and words cannot describe the amazing service, food and experience my husband and I️ had. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with exceptional service, delicious food and the newly renovated rooms looked like something out of a fairy tale!

My guests are still raving about the seafood, lamb chops, sushi bar, ice sculptures and fresh cheeses and meats served during cocktail hour. I️ can't imagine my perfect wedding day being held anywhere other than the CP. Everything Hunter promised was delivered and the CP blew my expectations out of the water!

Thank you Hunter, Nella and the entire team at CP for giving us our dream wedding!! If you are looking for top notch EVERYTHING, the CP is the place for you....hands down, the Best!!!

Profile Picture Valerie , 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was Friday 10/13. From the time I met Allan, I felt right at home. Here, you are family. With all the planning, questions, & the extreme requests I had, Allan and Max were so accommodating. Day of: I had zero worries in the world, I knew I was in such good hands. Little did I know, I would be walking into my dream come true wedding, times 10x. As soon as we arrived, our bridal attendants Leslie & Gio were non stop by our sides till the second we left. We wouldnt have made it without them. Max, I can not say enough about how well Max handles a wedding. He did not skip a beat. From the ceremony, to signing in, the seating cards, the cocktail hour, the reception, first dances, photo ops, cake cutting, & handling the seamless departure with all of your belongings, I felt like We were being taken care of like royalty. Food, What didn’t we eat? We had everything I could have imagined. Even did a special Cuban station for my fathers side, spot on! Everyone thought the cocktail hour was our dinner because there was so much food that everyone enjoyed. Dinner was incredible, & unique. Served on platters like a painters palette with all the sides. Guests loved the 4 different options and all I heard was great things about all of them. While eating dinner, make sure you sit back & look around, soak in the beauty of the ballroom. It’s an image we will never forget. The tequila ice bar, what an awesome conversation that the ice bar adds to your wedding memories for your guests. Nothing they have ever seen and something they wish they could have more of! Also a huge ice bar that was in the ballroom with our monogram carved inside! Service at the bars, cocktail hour, & reception was impeccable. guest are non stop talking about how amazing the waitstaff was. Very personable, attentive, and efficient. If you want to enjoy your wedding as much as your guests & want to make sure it’s a night no one will every forget? Have your wedding no where other than Crystal Plaza.

Photo
Profile Picture marissa, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The food was amazing!! We have heard nothing but compliments from our family and friends…. The Maitre D' Mikel and his stuff provided great services. Food presentation was impeccable. Simply the best!!!

Profile Picture Zino, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had THE BEST time. I don’t know where to start. Our friends cannot stop raving about the wedding. They’ve been calling it wedding of the century. Not surprisingly, the donut wall and shot factory got lots of compliments. Jon’s mom loved the Mediterranean floating table and raw bar ice tub. Our friends thought the margarita and guacamole display was really unique too. Both sets of our parents were very happy with everything; the party flowed well, was well managed, the music kept everyone dancing all night, the service was attentive and speedy, the food was fantastic the cake was fresh and beautiful. Many of our guests also loved how they were offered a second main course!

The service was top quality. We were able to enjoy a sampling from cocktail hour in a private bridal suite and spend a few quiet moments alone. Our sweetheart table was set up with every dinner and a sample of all the desserts. We wouldn’t have had a chance to see everything otherwise because we spent so much time dancing and enjoying our guests. Lesley was such a life saver to me. She always had a cold water, my flip flops, lipstick, etc. ready and kept me apprized of where I needed to be and when. She even sewed a wayward button back on my dress! Lady of many talents!

And Marco was the biggest help from start to finish. I’m certain everything flowed well because of his attention to detail and planning. He even made sure my uncle with MS had a mushy dinner option that he could manage to swallow. No detail was unimportant to Marco. I didn’t worry about anything the whole time. It was just fun!

The entire wedding exceeded every expectation and wish imaginable.

Sincerest thanks to Crystal Plaza for making one of the most important days of our lives so special and extravagant and memorable. I’ll treasure the memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married on September 1st at the Crystal Plaza. WOW. Literally wow. The food was absolutely delicious and gourmet. All of our guests can't stop talking about how amazing cocktail hour was, followed by a great dinner. The staff was non stop. So courteous of all of our guests. We were lucky enough to have Nella and Mikhail as part of our Maitre'd team. Nella wasn't like family. We love her! We also had Shea and Gio as bridal attendant and butler. Shea is just a doll. So attentive and helpful. Gio was great as well. I want someone else to get married here just so I can eat the food and really pig out!! Lol. On behalf of my family and myself we truly can't thank crystal plaza enough for throwing us the wedding of a life time!!! Love the Torricellis ♥️

Profile Picture Dorothy , 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Everything was just phenomenal from beginning to end. Nella was absolutely the most professional maitre'd and went above and beyond to ensure everything was taken cared of. The reviews online was spot on as guest could not stop raving about the venue from the delicious food prepared at the cocktail hour, the way it was displayed, to the service during dinner. My guest were all WOWed at the fact that their glasses were never beyond half empty. The venue certaily lived up to its promise. The only downfall (at no fault to the venue) was that we were so busy with taking pictures of their beautiful grounds that we did not get the opportunity to enjoy the cocktail hour food and just hearing about how delicious it was made our mouth watered. Thank you Nella and everyone at Crystal Plaza for making this day so memorable.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Crystal Plaza on August 6, 2017 and I can not say enough about Crystal Plaza. The staff there are unbelievable!! They are the best people in the world. The service is incredible!! They will do whatever they need to do to make you happy. My bridal attendant was Shea and my wedding wouldn't of been the same without her. She made me less nervous throughout the day and thought of anything I needed before I even thought of it. She was seriously amazing. Gio was my husbands attendant and he was just as awesome. My husband constantly had a drink in his hand and anything he needed. Nella made sure everything ran smoothly and the wedding went off without a hitch. If I had to do my wedding over again I wouldn't of changed a single thing. They made sure everything was perfect. I can't recommend Crystal Plaza enough! It is just the best venue out there.

Profile Picture Elana, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

If I could give them more stars I would! This entire establishment requires second to none service. Everyone that I dealt with along the way provided me with nothing but exquisite professionalism and care.
Barry- I began my Crystal Plaza journey with Barry. He was able to give us a background and history on the remarkable business that has grown with Crystal Plaza. A few months before the wedding, I had a huge "oh no!" moment with one of the recommended hotels. I contacted Barry immediately to help me figure this out, he completely took care of it. He reached out the hotel management and had the situation resolved for me within a day! Nella- She is a wedding goddess! Nella left me with no worries after the first time that I met with her to go over the menu. She knows the ins and outs of everything wedding. Placements of decorations, food choices, and the organization of the night. She wanted to give not only my guests but me a WOW factor something that everyone would look back on to make our day even more special and she did. Sparklers and the bakery topped the night off just perfectly. One amazing recommendation Nella gave us was to have my Dad say his welcome speech before our first dance, it was so special hearing his words and having him follow up with asking me to have this dance with him. Little personal touches like that are what made my day even more special and sentimental, tugging at your heartstrings. Shea- We got acquainted very quickly. Shea was everywhere I was. It took me a little to get used to it as I'm not the type of person to have someone do everything for me. She was there to keep me cool, help with shoe changes, lipstick touch up, and bathroom breaks. At the end of the night, we were BFF and I can't imagine getting through the night without her. Her hard work definitely did not go unnoticed and greatly appreciated. Gio- Worked amazingly with my super sweaty husband. He kept him cool and dry from the moment we got there.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married on 7/22/2018 My wife and absolutely love Crystal Plaza. They treated us so well from the first time we walked in the door looking for a venue all to the end of our wedding they made feel special and this was truly our day and they were there to help us and make our day special and they did just that. The food was amazing everything was perfect thank you so much Max and the team for working with us make our wedding the most unforgettable day of our lives

Profile Picture James, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access