292 Reviews for Crystal Plaza

Uncovered Outdoor (5)
In-House Bar (5)
House Beer (5)
House Wine (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
In-House Catering (4)
Buffet (3)
French Service (3)
Wireless Internet (2)
Family Style (1)
291 Crystal Plaza Reviews

I got married December 2017 at Crystal Plaza! My day was absolutely perfect and I have Crystal Plaza to thank for that! I was in contact with Barry for a year from the date we signed the contract. He was awesome! Any email or call he responded quickly and promptly, no matter how crazy it was (like wanting a lion). He was honest and straight forward. What I loved the most is that Barry did not make me feel like I was just another wedding. He was caring and compassionate. Barry was there up until the day of our wedding and I am glad he was there to share in our special day! The wedding was completely flawless and I have the Maitre’ds to thank for that! I wish I knew all of their names, Max is who I dealt with a few days prior to the wedding and the day of. Him and his team made sure everything ran smoothly. All of our guests complimented the wedding from the service to the food. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was out of this world! I also have Leslie to thank, she was my attendant for the day. She was absolutely AMAZING!! She was there by my side the entire day. Anything I needed or asked for she got it. I was so cold from being outside and taking pictures, she warmed blankets and got me hand warmers to keep me warm! I could go on and on about how great she was! I look back and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was phenomenal!! I am still in amazement on how perfect our day was! I am so elated and happy that I chose Crystal Plaza as my venue! Crystal Plaza exceeded any expectation imaginable!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was the 3rd wedding our family has had with the Crystal Plaza and this time we booked them for off-premise catering at a venue called 26 Bridge in Brooklyn for 200 people. Both of my sisters got married at the Crystal Plaza in NJ and the amazing Hunter and Marco assured us that it would be "a Crystal Plaza wedding" even though it would take place where I wanted to get married in Brooklyn.

The wedding was AMAZING. Everything ran smoothly, the flow was absolutely perfect (we went from ceremony to cocktail hour to party to after-party all in the same room) and the Crystal Plaza team truly did everything they could to make it special for everyone. From having Guinness for my dad, JELL-O shots and beer pong for me, late night mozzarella sticks for my new husband and plates of lamb chops for us ready when we hadn't had enough (and so much more), they just do whatever they can to make sure everyone feels special and that the party feels unique. The food, drinks and service were absolutely top-notch from start to finish.

I'm also not sure how people get married without the help of one of the Crystal Plaza's bride attendants, Leslie. SHE IS THE BEST! She brought me drinks, made sure I wasn't shiny, helped keep me together throughout the night and just made it so I didn't have to think.

Crystal Plaza is the best and as one of their earlier off-premise weddings in NYC, I am proud to recommend them to anyone whether you have it in Livingston, NJ or elsewhere. They will make sure it's perfectly you.

Thank you to Hunter, Marco, Barry, Leslie and everyone else there! Honestly couldn't have had a better wedding. Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

There isn’t enough I can say about the Crystal Plaza. I knew from a very young age I wanted to get married there. The service is impeccable. The food is like nothing ever you have experienced and the ballroom is breathtaking. Nella, Mikheil and Leslie and Gio went above and beyond to make sure our night went smoothly. They were all seriously gifts from god. As I told Leslie that night I wish I could keep you in my back pocket. Alan, you are incredible and no wonder the Crystal is the best because it’s run by the best family.
Hope to see you all soon and I will recommend you to everyone I know!!!
Kourtney H.

Profile Picture Kourtney , 12/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Parking, Valet

Five Stars aren't enough to rate this venue. From the moment we walked in to the end of the party the attention to every detail was incredible. They made the bride and groom, the parents and the wedding party feel like royalty. The food was delicious, the presentation was awesome, the service and staff made all our guests feel special and the planning of the event was the best experience! I can't find enough accolades to use to rate this venue. They made this event one we will never forget and always remember as one of the best times of our lives! Thank you Crystal Plaza!

Profile Picture BETH, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When I was searching for a wedding venue my first stop was the Crystal Plaza, which I️ had never been to before. After an hour with Hunter touring the grounds, my search was over and decision was made.

My wedding reception was held at the CP on 10/28 and words cannot describe the amazing service, food and experience my husband and I️ had. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with exceptional service, delicious food and the newly renovated rooms looked like something out of a fairy tale!

My guests are still raving about the seafood, lamb chops, sushi bar, ice sculptures and fresh cheeses and meats served during cocktail hour. I️ can't imagine my perfect wedding day being held anywhere other than the CP. Everything Hunter promised was delivered and the CP blew my expectations out of the water!

Thank you Hunter, Nella and the entire team at CP for giving us our dream wedding!! If you are looking for top notch EVERYTHING, the CP is the place for you....hands down, the Best!!!

Profile Picture Valerie , 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was Friday 10/13. From the time I met Allan, I felt right at home. Here, you are family. With all the planning, questions, & the extreme requests I had, Allan and Max were so accommodating. Day of: I had zero worries in the world, I knew I was in such good hands. Little did I know, I would be walking into my dream come true wedding, times 10x. As soon as we arrived, our bridal attendants Leslie & Gio were non stop by our sides till the second we left. We wouldnt have made it without them. Max, I can not say enough about how well Max handles a wedding. He did not skip a beat. From the ceremony, to signing in, the seating cards, the cocktail hour, the reception, first dances, photo ops, cake cutting, & handling the seamless departure with all of your belongings, I felt like We were being taken care of like royalty. Food, What didn’t we eat? We had everything I could have imagined. Even did a special Cuban station for my fathers side, spot on! Everyone thought the cocktail hour was our dinner because there was so much food that everyone enjoyed. Dinner was incredible, & unique. Served on platters like a painters palette with all the sides. Guests loved the 4 different options and all I heard was great things about all of them. While eating dinner, make sure you sit back & look around, soak in the beauty of the ballroom. It’s an image we will never forget. The tequila ice bar, what an awesome conversation that the ice bar adds to your wedding memories for your guests. Nothing they have ever seen and something they wish they could have more of! Also a huge ice bar that was in the ballroom with our monogram carved inside! Service at the bars, cocktail hour, & reception was impeccable. guest are non stop talking about how amazing the waitstaff was. Very personable, attentive, and efficient. If you want to enjoy your wedding as much as your guests & want to make sure it’s a night no one will every forget? Have your wedding no where other than Crystal Plaza.

Profile Picture marissa, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The food was amazing!! We have heard nothing but compliments from our family and friends…. The Maitre D' Mikel and his stuff provided great services. Food presentation was impeccable. Simply the best!!!

Profile Picture Zino, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had THE BEST time. I don’t know where to start. Our friends cannot stop raving about the wedding. They’ve been calling it wedding of the century. Not surprisingly, the donut wall and shot factory got lots of compliments. Jon’s mom loved the Mediterranean floating table and raw bar ice tub. Our friends thought the margarita and guacamole display was really unique too. Both sets of our parents were very happy with everything; the party flowed well, was well managed, the music kept everyone dancing all night, the service was attentive and speedy, the food was fantastic the cake was fresh and beautiful. Many of our guests also loved how they were offered a second main course!

The service was top quality. We were able to enjoy a sampling from cocktail hour in a private bridal suite and spend a few quiet moments alone. Our sweetheart table was set up with every dinner and a sample of all the desserts. We wouldn’t have had a chance to see everything otherwise because we spent so much time dancing and enjoying our guests. Lesley was such a life saver to me. She always had a cold water, my flip flops, lipstick, etc. ready and kept me apprized of where I needed to be and when. She even sewed a wayward button back on my dress! Lady of many talents!

And Marco was the biggest help from start to finish. I’m certain everything flowed well because of his attention to detail and planning. He even made sure my uncle with MS had a mushy dinner option that he could manage to swallow. No detail was unimportant to Marco. I didn’t worry about anything the whole time. It was just fun!

The entire wedding exceeded every expectation and wish imaginable.

Sincerest thanks to Crystal Plaza for making one of the most important days of our lives so special and extravagant and memorable. I’ll treasure the memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married on September 1st at the Crystal Plaza. WOW. Literally wow. The food was absolutely delicious and gourmet. All of our guests can't stop talking about how amazing cocktail hour was, followed by a great dinner. The staff was non stop. So courteous of all of our guests. We were lucky enough to have Nella and Mikhail as part of our Maitre'd team. Nella wasn't like family. We love her! We also had Shea and Gio as bridal attendant and butler. Shea is just a doll. So attentive and helpful. Gio was great as well. I want someone else to get married here just so I can eat the food and really pig out!! Lol. On behalf of my family and myself we truly can't thank crystal plaza enough for throwing us the wedding of a life time!!! Love the Torricellis ♥️

Profile Picture Dorothy , 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Everything was just phenomenal from beginning to end. Nella was absolutely the most professional maitre'd and went above and beyond to ensure everything was taken cared of. The reviews online was spot on as guest could not stop raving about the venue from the delicious food prepared at the cocktail hour, the way it was displayed, to the service during dinner. My guest were all WOWed at the fact that their glasses were never beyond half empty. The venue certaily lived up to its promise. The only downfall (at no fault to the venue) was that we were so busy with taking pictures of their beautiful grounds that we did not get the opportunity to enjoy the cocktail hour food and just hearing about how delicious it was made our mouth watered. Thank you Nella and everyone at Crystal Plaza for making this day so memorable.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Crystal Plaza on August 6, 2017 and I can not say enough about Crystal Plaza. The staff there are unbelievable!! They are the best people in the world. The service is incredible!! They will do whatever they need to do to make you happy. My bridal attendant was Shea and my wedding wouldn't of been the same without her. She made me less nervous throughout the day and thought of anything I needed before I even thought of it. She was seriously amazing. Gio was my husbands attendant and he was just as awesome. My husband constantly had a drink in his hand and anything he needed. Nella made sure everything ran smoothly and the wedding went off without a hitch. If I had to do my wedding over again I wouldn't of changed a single thing. They made sure everything was perfect. I can't recommend Crystal Plaza enough! It is just the best venue out there.

Profile Picture Elana, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

If I could give them more stars I would! This entire establishment requires second to none service. Everyone that I dealt with along the way provided me with nothing but exquisite professionalism and care.
Barry- I began my Crystal Plaza journey with Barry. He was able to give us a background and history on the remarkable business that has grown with Crystal Plaza. A few months before the wedding, I had a huge "oh no!" moment with one of the recommended hotels. I contacted Barry immediately to help me figure this out, he completely took care of it. He reached out the hotel management and had the situation resolved for me within a day! Nella- She is a wedding goddess! Nella left me with no worries after the first time that I met with her to go over the menu. She knows the ins and outs of everything wedding. Placements of decorations, food choices, and the organization of the night. She wanted to give not only my guests but me a WOW factor something that everyone would look back on to make our day even more special and she did. Sparklers and the bakery topped the night off just perfectly. One amazing recommendation Nella gave us was to have my Dad say his welcome speech before our first dance, it was so special hearing his words and having him follow up with asking me to have this dance with him. Little personal touches like that are what made my day even more special and sentimental, tugging at your heartstrings. Shea- We got acquainted very quickly. Shea was everywhere I was. It took me a little to get used to it as I'm not the type of person to have someone do everything for me. She was there to keep me cool, help with shoe changes, lipstick touch up, and bathroom breaks. At the end of the night, we were BFF and I can't imagine getting through the night without her. Her hard work definitely did not go unnoticed and greatly appreciated. Gio- Worked amazingly with my super sweaty husband. He kept him cool and dry from the moment we got there.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding night was an absolute smash, and I can't give the Crystal Plaza group enough credit for helping pull off a perfect event! This is a family-owned business with many years of experience in the wedding industry, and it truly shows. Max was nothing short of an amazing maitre'd who maintained absolute control of the event, making sure everything flowed perfectly from A-Z. We were relieved to know that Max had our wedding event on absolute cruise-control while maintaining professionalism all the way through.

We're happy to say most of our guests felt they attended to the greatest wedding ever. They still rant and rave about the food and level of service they experienced. Cocktail hour was incredible and is absolutely brag-worthy (the lambchops are a MUST, trust us!). The ice sculptures were impressive to say the least, and that isn't enough to describe the impeccable work that went into the ice bar in the ballroom with our monogram carved into the center of it. Truly a memorable experience.

We were fortunate enough to run into the owners on our honeymoon trip - amazing people. We told stories about how well our event went and they were elated to hear them. We had a great time!

I'd love to be a guest at another wedding at the Crystal Plaza just so I can get the full experience :)
Shout to to Gio and Leslie for being rockstars! Many thanks to Max, Barry, Allan and Debbie, you're all just wonderful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

We had the most amazing wedding with Crystal Plaza - it truly is the place to go in order to have the most stress free event possible. Barry made us feel comfortable from the day we signed the contract. He answered all our random questions, handled communications with all the vendors, and made sure all the details that I didn't even think to worry about were covered. Our day of staff - Shae, Gio and Micael were wonderful. They kept us fed and worry free the whole time. It was the details that truly mattered - having wet wipes not just at the venue but in her hands in a moments notice, having water and food on hand at all times, having extra champagne glasses for toasts when my MOH forgot where she put hers, timing all the food and music perfectly...it was wonderful. The food tasted amazing and I have gotten so many compliments from our guests.

P.S. get the bakery - worth it!

Profile Picture Vivian, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are to the entire staff for all that they did for us! Barry- whatever you promised us, we sure did receive! Nella- you are truly G-d scent! I don't know what I would have done without you! Your professionalism is just beyond! You didn't leave our side and you truly made our night that much more magical! Nina- you literally were by my side the entire night and I can't thank you enough! The food was beyond delicious during the cocktail hour; the service was incredible; the food during the reception was even more wonderful! Crystal Plaza you had me at hello and my husband and I will never forget you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Barry Hess at Crystal Plaza- and he was absolutely wonderful. He we promptly responsive and helped guide us through the tricky parts of wedding planning. The entire staff was absolutely fabulous from Day 1 until the day of the wedding- a special shout out to our bridal and groom attendants, Leslie and Geo, and our maitre d', Mikheil.

Now for the venue particulars: The venue is crazy gorgeous. It's a mansion built in the 1890's- this is the stuff fairy tales are made of! My favorite part was the breathtaking bridal suite, and the carved mahogany bar. The food was out of control good- I almost wish my wedding dress was stretchy! The ambiance is romantic in the classiest way. The price is extremely fair, and Barry worked with us to ensure we stayed in our budget. I can't say enough good things about every aspect of our wedding.

My husband and I look forward to hosting many more parties there!

Profile Picture Dassi, 2/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

Crystal Plaza is the BEST WEDDING VENUE. Food, service, people, place was alll beyond my expectations. Amazing staff! Very professional and organized. You get to relax the day of your wedding knowing they have it all taken care of

Profile Picture Kim, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Plaza was our dream-come-true for our daughter's wedding. The classic mansion, extraordinary service, and exceptional cuisine made the bride and groom, the parents,  and every guest, feel like royalty.

From our first meeting with Barry, we felt totally confident that he would make this day everything we could hope for, and now the day after the wedding we know that he stands by his word and exceeded our expectations on every level.

We are deeply grateful to Barry, Nella, and Mikheil for orchestrating the event from start to finish, making it very easy and effortless for us. Paying exquisite attention to every specific request, and attending to every detail with precision and professionalism, gave us the gift of fully enjoying our daughter's wedding. We enthusiastically recommend Crystal Plaza without reservation.

Gayle N

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Profile Picture Gayle, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This is going to be long because I have so many superlatives to say about the Crystal Plaza, with the examples to back it up. I am not a party newbie, so when it came time to find a place for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, I suggested Crystal Plaza. I had been to many events there as a guest and I always found the food to be fantastic, the service to be attentive, and the place to be beautiful and comfortable. Experiencing it as a host took perfection to a whole new level. From the minute we walked in to see it, Allan made us feel like we had come home (if home was a stunning mansion!). Barry held our hands as well through the planning process, and they both answered every phone call, every email, every question and suggestion with incredible responsiveness and assurance. When we got to the big day, the Crystal Plaza team took service to a new level. There was a beautiful display of food and drink during the photo session for the bridal party and the family, so no one went hungry. Our Maitr'd Mikhail, earbud in place, seamlessly coordinate every single aspect of this party masterfully and with understated grace, as he mobilized the entire Crystal Plaza team into a well oiled machine. No request was too big or too small and was met immediately. After watching our bridal attendant Leslie at work, I finally understood the need for a bridal attendant - she was AMAZING. From adjusting the bride's dress during photos, to making sure the bride and groom ate, to doing emergency seamstress repairs, to dabbing spaghetti sauce out of the dress (yes!), to bringing water and cold towels to the bride and groom and us when we were thirsty and sweaty from dancing, Leslie was always on point. After having Vinnie take care of the groom (and us!) and anticipate every need almost before it happened, I completely understand why my children are hash-tagging photos #Vinniewasthere. When the groom's studs popped out and were lost during a dance set, Vinnie was there with new studs.

Profile Picture Judy, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married at the Crystal Plaza today and I couldn't even wait 1 day to write a review. It is a classy place of timeless elegance and beauty. Everyone was absolutely incredible in orchastrating the most beautiful wedding ever. From valet to the matree D (thanks Max!!!) to our special bridal lady (Leslie) and groom man (Vinny), to the kitchen staff, to literally everyone! Every detail was perfect and they were so kind and made sure everyone was comfortable and that everything was outstanding. Thank you so much for making our day so incredible and memorable!!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 1/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sunday, December 18, 2016 my daugher was married at the Crystal Plaza. We visited and interveiwed many potential venues and are so happy we selected the Crystal Plaza. Everything we discussed with the remarkable staff was catered to beyond our expectations. It is the most attentive, pleasing, thoughtful group of people I have ever experienced and each member of the staff went above and beyond his/her job. In particular, I have to rave about the maitre’d, Nella and two of the attendents, Mercedez and Gio. They are the most competent, thoughtful, sincere, and attentive people I ever met. There was nothing we waited for, needed, or desired, because before we even knew what to ask for, it was either in our hands or at our table. They anticipated and choreographed everything – flawlessly!

Importantly, my daugher was guided, ushered, directed, and left alone when necessary. They protected her, looked after her, and when she was partying and having a blast, they knew to keep their distance and let her enjoy.

My wife and I are still fielding phone calls, texts, and emails from so many guests raving about the food, the venue, and the service. Comments like, “that is the best food we ever ate and the best wedding we have ever attended,” or “the Crystal Plaza was fabulous, we had the best time ever,” or “wow, what a place, what a perfect affair, thank you for including us in the best wedding we ever went to."

I cannot say enough for or praise the Crystal Plaza, its staff, and its owner enough. The Crystal Plaza is by far the most wonderful venue for an affair I can imagine. What they promise is what you get, the staff is professional, competent, sincere, and completely guest oriented. Thank you to the ower, chefs, and staff ... and particularly to the maitre d’ and her staff for an exceptional, wonderful, and marvelous wedding. If anyone wants to impress their guests with a flawless, perfect wedding do not consider any other venue than the Crystal Plaza!

Profile Picture Alan, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you want to have NO DOUBT that your venue will *not* let you down or disappoint guests, then book Crystal Plaza. I could gush for pages, but I'll try to keep this within the character limit:
(1) Appearance: The space is undeniably beautiful--both indoor & outdoor. If you're looking for an elegant, regal space that screams "wedding" (rather than, say, hotel conference room), then CP is a no-brainer.
(2) Logistics: They know how to run an event, plain and simple. I didn't need a day-of coordinator or wedding planner because CP and the maitre-D (Nella) took care of every little detail and managed timing perfectly.
(3) Staff: They anticipate your every need before you even think of it, and treat EVERYONE like royalty--not just the bride and groom. We were certainly pleased with our own attendants who took care of us (cold towels to cool down from dancing, saving my white gown after a snafu with another vendor caused a stain, fixing my lipstick and hair, delivering us water and and food), but we were astonished and pleased to hear from SO many guests after the wedding how impressed THEY were with the staff (taking cocktail hour dishes, took drink orders from the table, and were NICE!).
(4) The food is unbeatable. No other cocktail hour compares; guests told us this knocked out their previous "best cocktail hour" from 1st place. Dinner was delicious & beautifully presented. They continuously brought me outrageous gluten-free dishes. And desserts--WOW! At the end of the night, with the bakery & pretzel wall--I almost felt bad for OVER feeding guests. Everything was delicious. No one left hungry.
(5) They don't water down drinks. This is not something I had thought to be concerned about, but we got several comments on how impressed guests were with the drinks. As in, they were real drinks.
(6) Confidence. You can book CP with confidence knowing that you could plan nothing, and your wedding would be a hit. That is all.

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

We could not tell you just how thrilled we were on our wedding night, and one of the biggest reasons for that was because of the Crystal Plaza. I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that you will not find the same level of service anywhere else. Not only did they make the day enjoyable for us, we never had to worry about anything, and even our bridal party didn't have to worry about anything! They did it all for us! We felt like we wouldn't have the time or opportunity to enjoy the food, for example, during cocktail hour, and we come down to see plates already made for us. Dessert? We come back to our table to see it flooded with dessert! Everyone says you don't eat the day of your wedding but we definitely did! Not to mention the place was beautiful and we just felt like they cared so much about us and wanted to see us happy. Barry was amazing throughout the whole process and I felt like was more concerned with making it perfect for us than we were haha, and Max the day of was so professional and on top of things that all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the night! People still come up to us from our wedding and say it was without a doubt one of the best weddings they've ever attended, and Crystal Plaza is the reason why!! Thank you all so much for such an unforgettable night!!!

Profile Picture Mena, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we walked into Crystal Plaza, we immediately felt like a part of the Janoff family. The entire mansion both inside and out are just stunning. The historic charm and breathtaking features throughout the venue are to die for. And that ballroom?! JAW DROPPING. We knew that day we found our perfect New Jersey venue! For the next 11 months, anything we needed or any question we had, Allan and his son Max were there to answer us and promptly. During such a stressful event, CP and their team just made so many planning aspects for us so simple and we appreciated that so much. WEDDING- When we exited the party bus we were greeted by Max and our two attendants for the night (yes, TWO). My husband Frank had Gio and I had the amazing Leslie for my attendant. Max had a BEAUTIFUL mini cocktail hour set up for us upon our arrival. Leslie took care of me from the second I walked off the party bus until I stepped onto our shuttle bus at the end of the night. She was feeding me during photos, constantly adjusting my dress to be perfect, bustled my dress, made sure my makeup was perfect, and even took a BEE out from the inside netting of my dress (I know, a bee!) During the night she was by my side, even handing me water and holding cold towels on me afterwards. Gio, my husbands attendant, made sure his drinks were full and that he had everything he needed all night. We were truly treated like royalty. During dinner, we had every single dinner option made available to us so that we could try everything! From start to finish, it was perfect. AFTER- Our guests are still RAVING to us that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The cocktail hour WOWED. The ballroom The ballroom STUNNED. The service was impeccable and IMPRESSED. The food overwhelmed and ASTOUNDED. Crystal Plaza gave us the best night of our lives, and gave our guests an event of a lifetime. We can't thank the Janoff family and the staff at Crystal Plaza for our dream come true that was our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up