Crystal Plaza Reviews

Crystal Plaza 5
Crystal Plaza 6
Crystal Plaza 7

Erika · Getting married on 10/06/2020

The Crystal Plaza became a family venue to us. Max and his team welcomed us with open arms and made our wedding vision come to life. We got married this past June and our friends and family are still talking about the cocktail hour. Leslie the Bridal attendant makes you feel like a princess! Before you can even ask her what you need she already does it for you. She must have bustled my dress and retouched my lipstick so many times. The best advice she have my husband and I were to sit in our bridal suite and just have a moment to ourselves and Eat! Thank God we did! Max is an amazing manager! He really made this Wedding a dream come true for us. We can’t complain about one thing. Anything we were concerned with or questioned he was there to help 100%. And let’s not forget about Nella! She made our Italian confetti candy station look just like the one from Italy, and made the cheese and pasta station just like we wanted! She was an amazing asset to our party! Crystal Plaza we love you! Looking forward to future weddings and parties there!

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream Wedding Venue!!

We had our wedding about a month ago and we chose Crystal Plaza, we immediately fell in love with the venue and found the staff to be incredibly professional and attentive. The venue had a warm and elegant feel to it which is something we desired. The recently renovated cocktail room had a modern feel and look to it and we really liked the new hardwood floors for the ceremony room upstairs. On all levels, from the food, the service, and look of the venue the Crystal Plaza exceeded our highest expectations and has had our guests raving for the last month how it was the most spectacular wedding they had ever been to! We worked with Barry and Nella leading up to the wedding they were able to answer our all questions quickly and their experience put any concerns about details to rest. They were also able to recommend excellent vendors for us to use and were extremely satisfied with all that they suggested.

The food alone deserves special consideration as it was not only the best we had ever had at a wedding but the amount that they served was mind blowing. The cocktail hour had so many different stations, all of which were just incredibly delicious and the presentation of both the food and the decorations was extremely elegant and created the perfect atmosphere for our winter wedding. For the main course, guests raved not only about the taste of the food but the attentiveness of the staff and the option to get additional servings if they desired, not a single person left without being as full as they wanted to be!

The day of the wedding, Nella and her team were on TOP of it. Every little detail or question, they immediately jumped on it and had the whole entire day running smoothly. Our wedding day moved flawlessly. In the bridal suite, they brought us food from the cocktail hour and made sure we ate food! The bridal and groom attendants were super attentive. If there was anything little thing we needed they were there making sure we were happy and comfortable.

The Crystal Plaza creates a truly unsurpassable and unforgettable wedding experience. We would highly recommend the Crystal Plaza if you are looking for the dream wedding venue!

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

Crystal Plaza threw us a truly spectacular affair. During the planning Fred gave us pretty much everything we wanted and provided his professional opinion when we needed it- such as how to balance out the cocktail hour station selections and when we were deciding between different entree accompaniments. He and the pastry chef Marco also worked with me to create a special groom's cake that my husband loved. They have even offered to make another one for us since he didn't get to try it that night!

Our guests all said they had never had such delicious food at a wedding before, and the amount of food was outrageous. (They even packed up a ton of extra food and sent it home with us. My parents, my in-laws, and my husband and I are still eating cookies, cupcakes, cake, short ribs, corned beef, dumplings... etc!) Our maitre'de, Jason took great care of us- directing the bridal party as well as his staff and made things run smoothly. My bridal attendant Leslie literally fed me- I never thought I would be one of those brides who doesn't eat! She reapplied my lipstick, bustled my dress, sprayed my hair back into place, sprayed static guard on my train and wrinkle releaser on my veil. She even patted us down with cool cloths when we (my family included) became sweaty from all the dancing. I had no idea I would need all those things but I certainly appreciated it. They brought all the food to our table so we could spend more time celebrating with our guests.

Crystal Plaza pulled out all the stops and provided us with the best service we could ever dream of on our wedding day and made us, our families, and our friends extremely happy. Thank you!

kylie · Married on 11/03/2018

Crystal Plaza Review

We had our wedding at the Crystal Plaza on November 3, 2018, and we can’t put into words just how amazingly perfect everything was and how thankful we are! Even before we visited, Barry was so accommodating and agreed to meet with us as soon as possible! The moment we pulled up to the Crystal Plaza, we knew it was a special venue, and once we were inside, we knew that’s where our wedding was meant to be! The venue itself is meticulously kept, and it feels so intimate yet so grand at the same time. And Barry was beyond fantastic. He was always so responsive by phone and email, and met with us many times to discuss the tiniest details about everything. We always knew we were in the best hands. The Crystal Plaza staff, including Hunter and Max who we also met with at various times, made the entire wedding planning process so easy and fun! Barry also was always honest and provided the best guidance about everything- from our not so traditional centerpieces to our menu. Barry had it all covered. The day of our wedding, Barry, Marco, Leslie, Abel, Mikhail and the other matre’ds made all of our dreams come true! They made the day run so seamlessly- Leslie was always by my side to help with literally everything- from the tiniest things like helping me reapply lip gloss, to bigger things like getting a stain out of my dress- she literally works wonders! She made me feel so comfortable, as did the entire Crystal Plaza staff. And Nella was amazing- she arranged each of our bread centerpieces more perfectly than we could have imagined! She brought our vision to life! Additionally, our guests kept saying how the service was superior and they have continued telling us this weeks after! Besides the service, our guests have raved about the food- and we know how good it is because the Crystal Plaza staff brought us every single dish to try, including the cocktail hour food (and a Caesar salad for me because it is my favorite even though we chose a different salad for our guests!!). They even packaged food for us to take home!! Also, they provide unique options- like an after party (which was so fantastic and our guests loved) and even a bakery for guests to take home pastries (which were absolutely delicious)! Barry helped us navigate all of this, and he helped us make our wedding just so memorable! We can’t thank the Crystal Plaza enough, and we would truly recommend it to anyone! Simply put, the Crystal Plaza is the best!

Luciana · Married on 11/02/2018

Best venue, hands down!

From the moment we walked in the Crystal Plaza last year, we knew it was THE venue. Mixing both rustic and modern decor, the style was just what we wanted.

The staff was like family from the start. Barry, Nella, Lesley, G, Mikael - you are the best in the business. Being a huge Italian family and Nella being Italian herself, she ensured us which menu items would be a hit and how to properly coordinate cocktail hour. Her and Mikael set up the room (and the ballroom) in a way to accommodate our 315 people without anyone feeling left out or squished. Drinks and food were even ready for our bridal party and parents as soon as we pulled up! Everyone LOVED the food. Each station tasted authentic to its genre. Even us picky Italians approved!!!! The raw lobster tub was so fresh and delicious. Such a nice touch that they peeled it for you.

Lesley followed me around ALL day with a huge smile on her face. Being a wine lover, she carried around my glass with a straw even to the middle of the dance floor so I could drink and not spill it all over myself!! She carried my lipstick around, fixed my hair and made sure I was treated like a true princess.

G made sure my husband and I got to try every food choice possible that we requested, even having the chef perfectly cook the lamb chops right before cocktail hour for my husband to enjoy before we went down!

All of our guests are flooding us and our parents with texts and calls saying how amazing the service was. Nobody had to even have to ask for a drink refill and even got seconds of dinner if they wanted! Everyone is still amazed, as are we. The Crystal Plaza is immaculate, beautiful and high class. Having to have worked up until the wedding day, they even made the planning process flawless and easy for my husband and I. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Our Wedding 10.27.18

We got married at Crystal Plaza on 10.27.18 and it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

We worked with Max (the best!!!!!) to plan our wedding. From the moment we met Max to the moment we left the venue after our wedding at 3am (and even now after the wedding while I am having wedding withdrawal), Max was so incredibly attentive. I must’ve emailed, called, and texted Max a million times during the ten months we planned our wedding... and he answered right away every single time. He was never unavailable or too busy to take my call, even if it was about something small or insignificant. Everything was important to Max! He met with us multiple times and even let us come walk around the venue when we hadn’t been there in a while and just wanted to walk through again because we were so excited for our wedding and wanted to be there. Max made the best vendor recommendations and helped us book a DREAM TEAM that made everything magical from start to finish. I didn’t even need a wedding planner! Max and I worked together as a team to make sure everything was organized and ready to go for the wedding so that I was able to take any finances set aside for a planner and put it into tangible things for the wedding (bigger flowers, more ice sculptures, etc.)

We told Max we wanted a very unique wedding with a lot of WOW factors and *OMG* DID HE DELIVER! Our guests can’t stop talking about how impressed they were with everything. Our guests were met by floating hands giving out champagne, followed by an ice sculpture of our dog (that looked EXACTLY like him), bars made out of ice with our custom monogram inside, lobsters in bath tubs, sushi hanging from the ceiling, Peking duck hanging from the ceiling, more food than I could EVER explain, a shot factory of syringes and test tubes served by mad scientists, the list goes on! And everything was delicious! Max arranged everything I wanted - a secret Rolls Royce to surprise my husband, dry ice and indoor fireworks during our first dance, dessert delivered in umbrellas and wheel barrels on the dance floor... if you haven’t seen it before... WE HAD IT! The venue itself is stunning, but the service, food, and how they run a party is absolutely outstanding. Max is really forward-thinking and he gave us the unique, never-before-seen stuff that we told him we wanted. Seeing it all come together that night was just unbelievable.

My bridal attendant, Leslie, was also the best! She showed up to my bridal suite in the hotel promptly at 9am to help me throughout the day. She came with lots of fruit, cheese and crackers, and other snacks. She made sure i was drinking water often, that I was eating, and she kept me calm the entire day! She is AMAZING. She knows every trick in the book and is on top of everything. If you are lucky enough to have Leslie on your wedding day, you will be taken care of like a Queen! She went above and beyond to ensure I always had a drink, that I was able to eat, and that my makeup and hair was always perfect and picture ready. She was so much fun to be around, too!!!!

Our wedding was so perfect. You know how people say something always goes wrong? NOTHING WENT WRONG! The staff at Crystal Plaza made sure everything was how we discussed... only BETTER!

Max- thank you, thank you, thank you a million times for making all of our dreams come true. It was such a special day for us and we couldn’t have asked for more. I just wish we could do it again!

Lots of love to everyone at Crystal Plaza from The Foxmans! We hope to have another special event there in the future!

• ashley

ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing wedding!

Max and his team at Crystal Plaza truly exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day 10/12/18!!!! From the first day we met with Max we knew this was the place for us. Cocktail hour was absolutely incredible- the displays were so unique and off the charts!!! Guests were taking photos of the shrimp in bathtub, hanging table, hanging sushi, martini bar and ice displays (a surprise from Max!)- just to name a few. The food was phenomenal!!!! Not to mention- they gave us left over cocktail hour food and dessert to take home!!!! The service was off the charts and guests are still ranting and raving about the food and service! While guests were at cocktail, my husband and I were able to eat alone in the bridal suite. The staff set us up with every option from cocktail hour!!! This was amazing! Inside the reception- the spacing was perfect and oval tables were great! Everyone was very comfortable! The appetizer and main course were absolutely delicious. The staff was asking guests if they wanted seconds and also sent us home with one of each entree to eat the next day!!! The cake was delicious and they made an exact replica of a photo I showed them from Pinterest! We opted for the traveling treats which was also truly amazing too!!! A rolling donut wall, macaroons on parachutes from the balcony- AMAZING!!!! SO FUN! We loved this idea the second Max told us about it. It helped keep the party going as guests were being handed desserts while dancing!!! As this was going on- Max surprised us with a SHOTS FACTORY!!!!!!! Such a unique idea and a huge hit for guests. Everyone was taking jello shots and also photos of once again another unique idea and display!
    The grounds, outside, and inside of Crystal Plaza are absolutely beautiful and in incredible shape- clean and well kept. There were plenty of spots for pictures both outside and inside. A special touch that we added was the ICE BAR!!!!! such a cool and unique touch! Max even surprised us and had our names on it match our invitation and the menu !!!! SO COOL!!! Also- we ended the night with a bakery that we used for the favor- another huge hit!!!!! Guests were able to fill a bakery box and take it home- everything was delicious !! We also went home with the left overs from this. This was an incredible way to end the night!! People are still talking about how this wedding, venue, food, and service was unlike any other wedding they have been to!!!
    Last but certainly not least- LESLIE!!!!!!! The most amazing bridal attendant I have ever met. From fluffing my dress, to fixing my hair, applying my makeup, feeding me water and food, bustling my dress and veil, to wiping us down with wet towels- SHE DID IT ALL!!!! And all with a happy and friendly smile on her face!!!
    Max and his staff at Crystal Plaza truly made our wedding perfect from start to finish. Every detail was impeccable and this is a day that we will certainly never forget and we know our guests wont either!!!! We are hoping someone we know books Crystal Plaza so we can go back!

Sosha Shmalo · Married on 10/10/2018

We wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else.

Crystal Plaza gave my husband and me the best wedding experience. We were led through the process by one of the coordinators. He was professional, fun, expressive, and heard us out. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish, and we never felt rushed.

The food was incredible and the hall is gorgeous and lively with a homey, yet elegant feel.

We really recommend the Crystal Plaza!!

Heather Ingraldi · Married on 09/30/2018

Wedding of our Dreams!

Wow! A wedding of our dreams that our family and friends cannot stop talking about! From the moment we did our tour of the Crystal Plaza we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. From the beautiful garden to the amazing cocktail hour room, every second of our celebration was picture worthy. The staff made our wedding perfect, from the attentiveness of Leslie (the best bridal assistant a girl could ask for), to the organization of Marco (who thought of all of the small details to make our event run flawlessly), and the rest of the staff that treated every guest like royalty. We absolutely loved that the Crystal Plaza is a family business because they honestly made us feel like we were family from start to finish. Our friends & family cannot stop talking about the jaw dropping food that was served through out our celebration. The cocktail hour was an event within itself and the main course entree surpassed all expectations. And that doesn’t even mention the amazing dessert room that left us stunned. We seriously could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding and that is entirely thanks to the Crystal Plaza.
    What we really loved about the venue was that we were the only wedding that was taking place, which meant all of the staff’s attention was on us. We looked at other venues that had multiple ballrooms, but what made the Crystal Plaza so amazing was that the entire venue was just for us to enjoy.
    We will forever be thankful to the staff and the Crystal Plaza for making our wedding the best day of our lives. We cannot possibly rate this place any higher!

Crystal Plaza 8
    Crystal Plaza 9

Dr. and Mrs. Ingraldi · Married on 09/30/2018

Be Prepared to Fall In Love

Thank you Max Janoff and the Crystal Plaza. You made my son and beautiful daughter-in-law beyond happy.

When you told them from day one not to worry about a thing and trust you - that was an understatement. You and the Crystal Plaza had only one objective to make their day “the happiest most magnificent day of their lives." And you did!

Five Stars are not enough to rate the Crystal Plaza (truly a magical place where your dreams come true). Everything from the décor, (an ice bar, the customized dance floor with their initials), the spectacular grounds of this turn of the century mansion, the outrageous food to the amazing staff and service was PERFECTION. Leslie, Marco & Abel how could they be everywhere so effortlessly. They looked after not only the bride and groom but also made sure the parents and entire bridal party were taken care of.

To any future bride and groom just leave their trust in the most capable hands of the Crystal Plaza for your day that was meant to be!

Again, thank you Max Janoff and the Crystal Plaza!

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want the best service for your special day, you will want to book Crystal Plaza. They are hands down the best service at a wedding venue I have ever experienced. I am truly blessed and so happy I chose them for my wedding. Not only do they have a beautiful space inside with a high, chandelier filled ceiling ballroom, but also a gorgeous outdoor garden perfect for the wedding ceremony with blooming flowers and a gazebo in the background. I was fortunate it did not rain during my wedding but my Maitre D (Mikheil) was prepared and ready to move the ceremony indoors if it did rain. Mikheil and his staff were so patient and attentive to us that it really made the day go by so smoothly and stress-free. Mikheil is extremely experienced and knowledgeable, I trusted him 100% with everything. My bridal attendant (Shay) was amazing and really knew her stuff from bustling my dress to fixing the wrinkles in my dress to even fixing my dress when the mesh ripped from beneath. My husband's attendant (Vinny) was also super attentive. He made sure we always had a drink with us and we were okay at all times. The other staff from waiters to bartenders were just amazing. They always had a smile on their face and even packed my guests' entrees to go for them when they were too busy to eat at the bar! I can go on and on all day about how great they are and I really have nothing bad to say about them. From the day we booked them to the day of the wedding, everything was a positive experience. My guests and vendors still talk about how great their service is till this day. We highly recommend Crystal Plaza to everyone!

laura · Married on 08/08/2018

Dear Max and ALL the staff at The Crystal plaza,

On behalf of Effie and I, we would like to thank you for the BEST day of our lives, 8/8/18. Our wedding was amazing. You ran a tight ship, with every detail in order. Our guests had nothing to say but compliments. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful, the cocktail hour was great and the reception was fantastic! the food was amazing!

Please thank your chefs for their wonderful cocktail hour food stations, dinner menu and the BEST wedding cake i have ever eaten! Everyone is still raving about how amazing the sushi was! our guests said their waiters were also amazing and eager to feed and pour them drinks!

Thank you Max, for keeping us on time, ensuring every detail was covered and that everything was taken care of. You made us feel at ease and relaxed that you had this whole event taken care of. Our guests said they felt is was a very well organized wedding and also felt very relaxed.

Special thank you to my bridal attendant, Leslie, who went above and beyond her expectations. she was phenomenal!! also special thanks to Effie's groom attendant, Abel, who was also great.

We will highly recommend Crystal Plaza to any couple looking to book their wedding or next simchah!

again, THANK YOU so much!

Laura and Effie Hirschman

• Y

Yannie · Married on 07/22/2018

The Crystal Plaza was the last venue we visited prior to our decision. After our 30-40 minute visit with Max, we knew almost immediately that we wanted to get married there. The grounds were amazing, though covered in snow during our initial visit. The foyer was inviting with lots of natural lighting from the windows. The living area/bar was huge and looked great for our cocktail hour. The Grand Ballroom was amazing, we barely needed to decorate it aside from the centerpieces on the tables. There was also plenty of space for dancing and playing games during our reception. There was also the Salon that doubled as an indoor ceremony space and a master bridal suite. But, I think the garden in the back was the main reason my wife and I decided to book the venue. Once we saw the gazebo and the flowers in the photos we knew that this was the place where we wanted to be married.
    The staff at the Crystal Plaza was amazing, they made sure all of our guests were treated well and taken care of. There were no lines at the bars, and there was plenty of food to go around. Prior to the wedding, our maitre d, Nella, was always available to us via email and answered our questions promptly. Even the simplest of questions were answered right away and treated with great importance. During the wedding day, aside from delivering good news, Nella and her staff made sure we were hitting all of our times and made sure we were able to eat and enjoy ourselves between the tasks that we wanted to take care of during the reception and cocktail hour. The Crystal Plaza and its staff really made a huge contribution in making our wedding practically perfect, I really cannot express my gratitude. I can wholeheartedly recommend the Crystal Plaza.

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

I just had my wedding and reception there this past Saturday. Words can’t describe how happy my husband and I are with how everything turned out! Max and his team were accommodating , professional and on point with everything! We would like to give a BIG thank you to Leslie my bridal attendant, Abel the groom attendant , Mikheil our maitre d’ and the rest of the crystal plaza staff for making our special night perfect and unforgettable! You guys are truly #TheDreamTeam, now if only we can replay that day over again �!

Katie · Married on 07/20/2018

Crystal Plaza was unbelievable. We worked with Max and he went above and beyond anything we could have imagined! Him and his staff made sure there was not a napkin out of place and empty glass in anyone’s hand. Their bridal attendant Leslie was out of this world. She fed the me prior to pictures and insisted on it! She was on top of every detail of the bride for every picture and every moment! I needed lipstick... Leslie knew it before the I could even ask for it! During dessert they surprised us with a new way to pass out desserts and get threw macaroons off the balcony in parachutes! And absolutely unforgettable night! Thank you Max and the Crystal Plaza

Randi · Married on 05/06/2018

Hands down, the BEST WEDDING VENUE IMAGINABLE. I cannot say enough positive things about our Wedding at Crystal Plaza- it was without a doubt the best day of our lives, and our guests had a blast. Almost every single person there commented on how delicious the food was and how smoothly everything ran. It was incredible.
    They really set themselves apart because they only have one event going on at a time, so it felt much more connecting and intimate. Additionally, they had a bridal attendant with me all day who made sure all of my needs were met. She was UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME and i felt like a queen. She made sure i ate, that my face wasn't shiny during pictures, she helped me get into my dress and shoes, and even put cold towels on my neck throughout the day when i was sweating from dancing so much. They are the best in the biz at making sure the day runs smoothly and according to the vision of the bride and groom. This doesn't just happen the day of, they are available at any point from day 1 of booking with them to answer any questions, attend to any needs, and accommodate wherever they can.
    We are beyond thrilled with Crystal Plaza. They really know their stuff and really deliver when it comes to putting together an amazing wedding in a beautiful setting, with DELICIOUS FOOD, and an incredible staff.
    if you're looking for a wedding venue that will work hard to ensure your day is everything you want it to be, Crystal Plaza is the place 4 you!

Maya · Married on 04/29/2018

I just had my wedding at the crystal plaza on 4.15.18 and NO WORDS can describe how ORGANIZED and how flawless everything went. I have a very hard time trusting people to do a good job so boy was I surprised. People always warned me that something will go wrong on your wedding day and to just accept it but honestly NOTHING NOTHING nothingggggg went wrong and that is all because of MIKHEIL my head maitre'd and LESLIE my bridal attendant. Mikheil thought of every single detail and made everything possible I couldn't even believe how on top of everything he was. He answered my questions and was a very calming figure during the few days before our wedding (and boy was I stressed). It was so nice to hear him accommodate all of our request...Now.. where do I even BEGIN to thank Leslie......I was freezing cold outside while taking pictures so she threw warm blankets on me fresh from the dryer while spoon feeding my hot tea and fixing my lips mean while, she was using qtips all night to fix my eye make up every time I started crying (boy that happened a lot), she used my cell phone to snap pics of all my friends all night and also took the same pics the photographers were taking of us, my bustled dress was still too long so she laid on the floor literally safety pinned my dress with 50 safety pins, every 20 min on the dance floor she put ice cold towels all over my arms and back because I was dripping sweat... the list goes on and on!!!!!!! MY WEDDING WAS INCREDIBLE. people do not stop raving about it. I am SOOOOO INCREDIBLE HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSEN THE CRYSTAL PLAZA

• W

Wayne · Married on 04/21/2018

Wow! What a night…. My daughter was married two weeks ago at Crystal Plaza. I cannot adequately describe the magic that Hunter and his staff delivered. The venue is absolutely exquisite. The weather cooperated and the ceremony was held outside in the gardens, which are magnificent. The ballroom and cocktail reception areas did not disappoint, absolutely beautiful. The food was over the top, as was the presentation. What stood out the most, however, was the incredible professionalism of everyone at Crystal Plaza, from the valets parking the cars to Nella, our Maitre’d and her assistants. Service on steroids!! Never have I experienced service at the level provided to the bride, the groom, family and guests, who continue to give us glowing, unsolicited feedback about the wedding and Crystal Plaza. My wife and I are still on an emotional high, probably one of, if not the best night of our lives. Hunter promised us a night to remember, and he did not disappoint. Thank you Hunter, Nella, and staff, you helped to make a magical night even more magical!

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist!

My husband and I were married at the Crystal Plaza on a April 21st, 2018 and it was the most wonderful and happiest day ever. It’s been almost 7 weeks since our wedding and everyone who attended, including us, cannot stop talking about what a magical night it was! We truly lucked out with beautiful weather and were able to do both pictures and ceremony outside in the gorgeous gardens. The ballroom and cocktail hour areas were beautiful as well and were set up to accommodate all of our guests. We cannot thank Hunter and his team enough for how amazing everything was—from the moment we booked the venue until the day after the wedding, everything was first class all the way . Our guests continually tell us how outstanding the night was and every single person has commented on how incredible the food, drink and ultimately service was throughout the evening. Additionally, I truly believe we had the best day of attendants on the planet- Nella, Leslie and Vinny, from start to finish were by our sides to make sure every need of ours was met. For me personally, Leslie made sure I was properly fed, sewed a tear in my long veil within minutes, was so attentive throughout pictures to make sure my makeup was perfect and that my hair didn’t get messed up and always had a drink and cold towel ready for me throughout the reception. Nella and her team our so outstanding and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible while keeping our wants and needs for the wedding in mind. When we first connected with Hunter in the beginning of our engagement, he promised us the moon and the stars for our wedding and over delivered by giving us the best & most memorable day of our lives. We cannot thank the Crystal Plaza enough for exceeding all of our expectations and delivering the best service there is!

Dana · Married on 04/13/2018

AMAZING! We just got married this past Friday, the 13th. You may think this would have been bad luck, but we couldn't have had a more PERFECT day. Crystal Plaza made all that possible. From the first meetings to the emails between (and there were plenty) Max, Hunter and everyone there made our vision come true. My husband and I had the most attentive bridal attendants you could have asked for. Lesley and Wilder are two wonderful humans who kept us sane, fed, and drinked throughout the entire night. We cannot recommend this venue enough. If you want a gorgeous ballroom, amazing staff, and a night to talk about for YEARS, you are at the right place!

Brittany · Married on 12/30/2017

I got married December 2017 at Crystal Plaza! My day was absolutely perfect and I have Crystal Plaza to thank for that! I was in contact with Barry for a year from the date we signed the contract. He was awesome! Any email or call he responded quickly and promptly, no matter how crazy it was (like wanting a lion). He was honest and straight forward. What I loved the most is that Barry did not make me feel like I was just another wedding. He was caring and compassionate. Barry was there up until the day of our wedding and I am glad he was there to share in our special day! The wedding was completely flawless and I have the Maitre’ds to thank for that! I wish I knew all of their names, Max is who I dealt with a few days prior to the wedding and the day of. Him and his team made sure everything ran smoothly. All of our guests complimented the wedding from the service to the food. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was out of this world! I also have Leslie to thank, she was my attendant for the day. She was absolutely AMAZING!! She was there by my side the entire day. Anything I needed or asked for she got it. I was so cold from being outside and taking pictures, she warmed blankets and got me hand warmers to keep me warm! I could go on and on about how great she was! I look back and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was phenomenal!! I am still in amazement on how perfect our day was! I am so elated and happy that I chose Crystal Plaza as my venue! Crystal Plaza exceeded any expectation imaginable!

Laura · Married on 12/09/2017

My wedding was the 3rd wedding our family has had with the Crystal Plaza and this time we booked them for off-premise catering at a venue called 26 Bridge in Brooklyn for 200 people. Both of my sisters got married at the Crystal Plaza in NJ and the amazing Hunter and Marco assured us that it would be "a Crystal Plaza wedding" even though it would take place where I wanted to get married in Brooklyn.

The wedding was AMAZING. Everything ran smoothly, the flow was absolutely perfect (we went from ceremony to cocktail hour to party to after-party all in the same room) and the Crystal Plaza team truly did everything they could to make it special for everyone. From having Guinness for my dad, JELL-O shots and beer pong for me, late night mozzarella sticks for my new husband and plates of lamb chops for us ready when we hadn't had enough (and so much more), they just do whatever they can to make sure everyone feels special and that the party feels unique. The food, drinks and service were absolutely top-notch from start to finish.

I'm also not sure how people get married without the help of one of the Crystal Plaza's bride attendants, Leslie. SHE IS THE BEST! She brought me drinks, made sure I wasn't shiny, helped keep me together throughout the night and just made it so I didn't have to think.

Crystal Plaza is the best and as one of their earlier off-premise weddings in NYC, I am proud to recommend them to anyone whether you have it in Livingston, NJ or elsewhere. They will make sure it's perfectly you.

Thank you to Hunter, Marco, Barry, Leslie and everyone else there! Honestly couldn't have had a better wedding. Laura

Kourtney · Married on 12/08/2017

There isn’t enough I can say about the Crystal Plaza. I knew from a very young age I wanted to get married there. The service is impeccable. The food is like nothing ever you have experienced and the ballroom is breathtaking. Nella, Mikheil and Leslie and Gio went above and beyond to make sure our night went smoothly. They were all seriously gifts from god. As I told Leslie that night I wish I could keep you in my back pocket. Alan, you are incredible and no wonder the Crystal is the best because it’s run by the best family.
    Hope to see you all soon and I will recommend you to everyone I know!!!
    Kourtney H.

Crystal Plaza 10
    Crystal Plaza 11
    Crystal Plaza 12
    Crystal Plaza 13

BETH · Married on 11/19/2017

Five Stars aren't enough to rate this venue. From the moment we walked in to the end of the party the attention to every detail was incredible. They made the bride and groom, the parents and the wedding party feel like royalty. The food was delicious, the presentation was awesome, the service and staff made all our guests feel special and the planning of the event was the best experience! I can't find enough accolades to use to rate this venue. They made this event one we will never forget and always remember as one of the best times of our lives! Thank you Crystal Plaza!