Crystal Plaza Reviews

332 Reviews for Crystal Plaza

• Jesse

Jesse Fishman · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Our Wedding

We had visited about 5 venues and Crystal Plaza was the one we chose for a number of reasons, all of which were proven to be the correct instinct on our wedding day. When we sat down with the staff after the initial tour, we realized they were the ones that knew how to throw a wonderful party, and would be most apt to handle our needs and wants. In the months leading up to the wedding, the entire staff could not have been more supportive of us and our families
    desires. They brainstormed ideas with and without us to make our day incredibly special. They accommodated our large guest list and worked with us to set up the ceremony and reception to fit our needs. While we were blown away by everything the venue itself had to offer, such as the excellent food our guests enjoyed, the staff on the day of the wedding could not have been more attentive. From the brides and grooms maitre d's, to the event coordinator, everyone made sure the wedding went off without a hitch, and ensured the entire family and guests were having a great time. There was no need to worry about anything going wrong that day, because we had complete trust in the staff. They worked all day long and through the late hours of the night to make sure our day was as incredible as imagined. We could not provide a stronger endorsement of the beauty of the venue, tasty food, or its staff. Our guests left thrilled and happily exhausted from celebrating with us. We can't wait to come back again!!!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Erika · Getting married on 10/06/2020

The Crystal Plaza became a family venue to us. Max and his team welcomed us with open arms and made our wedding vision come to life. We got married this past June and our friends and family are still talking about the cocktail hour. Leslie the Bridal attendant makes you feel like a princess! Before you can even ask her what you need she already does it for you. She must have bustled my dress and retouched my lipstick so many times. The best advice she have my husband and I were to sit in our bridal suite and just have a moment to ourselves and Eat! Thank God we did! Max is an amazing manager! He really made this Wedding a dream come true for us. We can’t complain about one thing. Anything we were concerned with or questioned he was there to help 100%. And let’s not forget about Nella! She made our Italian confetti candy station look just like the one from Italy, and made the cheese and pasta station just like we wanted! She was an amazing asset to our party! Crystal Plaza we love you! Looking forward to future weddings and parties there!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Joelle Denotaris · Married on 01/17/2020

The most incredible venue

We just got married here last week and want to take this opportunity to tell all future brides/grooms or anyone who wants to have an event here to just DO IT! The staff at Crystal Plaza made our wedding day beyond wonderful!! It was simply perfect. The staff is amazing and Allan (the owner) blew us away. Our Maitre'd, Mikheil was wonderful as well. He coordinated everything and made the night run SO smooth! There was not one hiccup on our night. We were thoroughly impressed with everything! Especially the personalized and courteous attention given to us and every detail of the night. All the staff played significant roles in creating such a flawless night. Words cannot express how grateful we are for such wonderful service, and the incredible night you created. All of our guests raved about the food and facilities and have expressed how impressed they were with the Crystal Plaza! the food is AMAZING!! From cocktail hour, to dinner, to dessert- everything was flawless! We want to thank everyone at the Crystal Plaza again for all that they have done to make our wedding the most perfect, and best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Zack

Zack Schwartz · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing Venue Amazing Service

Me and my wife had our wedding here in January this year. The venue and the staff are impeccable! Their staff have the highest standards in the industry. They provide the best and most amazing service throughout the event. Both me and my wife each had our own attendants that made sure we were perfect in every way throughout the night. The food was amazing, the ceremony was amazing the ballroom was amazing. The staff made sure we had our own table full of all the cocktail hour food so we didn't miss any. Ashley was an amazing attendant for my bride all throughout the night. Max did an incredible job corralling us and making sure everything went off without a hitch, no matter how much of a mess we were. I highly recommend Crystal Plaza to anyone who wants a high class venue with incredible service throughout. We continue to hear from our guests how amazing their experience was all due to the venue and their highly trained professionals!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Sydney Klein · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing, 5 stars, the best service!

We have spent the last 36 hours reliving the most amazing memories of the most special and amazing day of my life. The staff at Crystal Plaza, are absolutely amazing at what you do, but what people may not tell you is that you are all more than that. You are more than just a venue. You are amazing human beings, You put the guests and the client first, and we can't thank you enough for giving us all of yourselves on Saturday night.

The staff was so attentive, so kind and so responsive to my million and one questions and e-mails, and I appreciate all that attention to detail that you allowed us to have.

I appreciate all of your hard work and candor during our engagement and wedding process. I just couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

You guys are just exceptional. Thank you for helping to make our night so memorable and special!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Mauldin · Married on 11/29/2019

Crystal Plaza gave us the wedding of our dreams !

Our wedding was on 11\29\19. I am still in awe of the amazing wedding we had at the Crystal Plaza ! Our guests have been telling us that it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been to! My husband is a restaurant owner and has worked in the industry for 20+ years and I have worked in the hospitality industry as well and I must say I am completely blown away by the level of service Crystal Plaza provides ! Max was so accommodating and made sure our every need was met ! Ashley and G were the absolute best bridal attendants ! I literally didn’t have to ask for a thing from the second I arrived at the Crystal Plaza , Ashley didn’t leave my side. There aren’t enough words to describe how unbelievably special and important they made us feel !!! The food was spectacular and the decor is stunning ! From the moment we first met with Max , he made us feel so comfortable and we knew there was no other place for us . I will continue to recommend CP to all of our family and friends! Thank You Max, Ashley , G and the INCREDIBLE staff at the Crystal Plaza , we are forever grateful to you !

Sent on 02/08/2020

Miriam Gordon · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Wow! What an amazing team! From the moment I booked until the end of my amazing wedding I could not have asked for a more professional and amazing team! The Crystal Plaza Staff is the definition of professional. Ronni, who I adore and worked with the whole time planning spent hours and hours on the phone with me going through each detail at length. Her patience and kindness made this whole process not stressful and just FUN! The service at Crystal Plaza is one of a kind. Marco ran the timeline perfectly. He made sure the dance sets were long and that everyone was having a blast. I am so grateful for his attention to exactly what I wanted for a successful party!

The food! Every person told me how amazing and outstanding the food was. From the endless options at the cocktail hour to the perfectly cooked meat and fish at dinner to the delicious dessert tables the guests were beyond impressed! It was a glatt kosher event and some people had no idea because the food was so outstanding.

I am so happy that I chose Crystal Plaza for my wedding. The location is beautiful and intimate, the food is delicious, and the people are smart, kind, loving, and professional. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Katherine Appelbaum · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding review 11/10/19

I normally do not leave reviews but my appreciation and praise for everyone who makes Crystal Plaza the best venue and most magical wedding spot ever needs to be heard!! From the moment we walked into CP until the day after our wedding I was at ease and felt confident in their ability to carryout the BEST wedding for myself and my husband. Our maitre d Marco is not only an amazing person and a joy to work with but he is so organized, so thoughtful, so responsive, so genuine and was so calm every time we met that I knew we were in good hands. He answered every ridiculous question I had and kept track of everything. His expertise regarding timeline of day and flow of evening down to every detail was spectacular. I also want to shoutout the bridal attendant, Ashley, and groom attendant, Jeffe, who stayed with myself and my husband the entire night. From the second I walked into CP on the day of, Ashley was by my side and was basically reading my mind! I felt thirsty...water was there...I needed lipstick, she had it. I felt oily...blotting wipes done...I was ready to party...my drink of choice there! My dress bustle...she was ON IT! She was also my biggest cheerleader when I was feeling nervous before the ceremony. She made my night so memorable and made me feel special.

Next, THE FOOD. We had a kosher wedding and it was delicious!! Guests will not stop raving about the food and how much there was of everything. The waiters were also incredible, always checking on everyone for drink refills, filling up waters, and making sure guests that had to leave early took some desserts home with them.

CP is gorgeous but not only is it beautiful, the people that work there are truly special, kind, committed, and dedicated to going above and beyond for their guests, bride and groom!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Elyse Castillo

Elyse · Married on 10/27/2019

Unexpected Second Maid of Honor and Best Man

We had an interfaith wedding and the dream image we had really came to fruition working with Crystal Plaza. The attention to detail, amazing suggestions, and constant follow up with our maitre'd was truly appreciated, especially as it got closer to the wedding day.

The amount of individual attention given to my husband and I on the day of our wedding was completely unexpected - "G" and Martha were so accommodating, helpful, and sweet with ensuring we were having the best day ever by taking care of us with constant beverages and meals right at our hands. Couldn't thank them enough for their kindness, patience, and efforts in making us feel as comfortable as possible!

As for the food and drinks, they were scrumptious and luckily there was enough food that our guests were asked if they wanted seconds!

I would highly recommend Crystal Plaza not only for their delicious glatt kosher food, but also their outstanding level of service.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Divine!

I am a third generation bride who got married this past October at The Crystal Plaza. To say our wedding day at this venue was divine perfection would be an understatement. The attention to detail, the seamless correspondence between venue & vendors, the food, the decor, the staff, were truly a dream. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience and are so happy with our decision to book with them. We are over the moon with excitement to see our photos and cannot thank the entire team enough for all its dedication, hard work and class it put forth into our day. Absolutely incredible venue & team!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Heather Freireich · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect wedding venue!!

I cannot recommend Crystal Plaza enough!! I knew I wanted to get married at Crystal Plaza ever since my sister got married there in 2015. Booking this venue for my wedding day was the easiest and best decision that I made (other than saying “yes” when my now husband proposed to me!).

My husband and I got married at Crystal Plaza on October 12, 2019 and it was the best day of our lives. Guests are still telling us it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to! This venue has the most beautiful grounds, awesome parlor space for cocktail hour and elegant grand ballroom. And I can’t stop thinking about the delicious food there - every bite we tasted was just so good! Crystal Plaza cocktail hours are literally legendary. And Crystal Plaza did an amazing job with our wedding cake - it was both beautiful and delectable!

Everything was just perfect! The Crystal Plaza ensures everything is flawless and not a single detail is missed.

Shout out to Barry who helped us create our dream wedding! Day of, Marco was an amazing maitre d’ and made sure everything ran smoothly. To Ashley (Ash) and G and manager Leslie - our amazing attendants - you’re the best! Can’t imagine our wedding without this amazing crew!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Vito and Eddie · Married on 09/07/2019

Spectacular

We had our wedding at the Crystal Plaza on 9/7/19. There aren’t enough stars to select to accurately assess this place. Ten stars - more like it!
    First off, this is not your average, run of the mill Wedding venue. You will see things here you have never seen before: 1930’sOyster shuckers, Shot laboratory, customizable ice artwork, world class sushi!!! There is a 100 year tradition in fine catering which permeates the walls in this place. Yet, it all feels so modern and contemporary. Opulent chandeliers paired with gilded ceilings next to modern furniture and wall sconces. Ornately manicured, secluded ceremony grounds transported us to an early 1900 manor garden. Somehow, it all works and provides a unique, exclusive experience for our guests. The food, menu, and presentation are by far the most interesting, unique, and exciting out there. With Max and Nella’s vision, we were able to customize an amazing menu. We dealt with Max since the beginning of our wedding planning. To call him hands - on does not do justice to the level of customer service he provides. He gave us his CELL PHONE number, and encouraged us to contact him anytime!! He was there for every minute of our event, and personally managed our party from start to finish. Our grooms attendants ( G and Jeff) were superb and made us feel like royalty up to the minute we left in our car!! The wait staff and bartenders provided exemplary service. This was def one of the best nights of our lives, and we can’t wait to visit the crystal plaza for future events! In addition, every person we’ve encountered here from the first visit was extremely gay friendly - We were treated like one of the family .

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Doreen

Doreen · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect in every way.

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Ronni and Marco were a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and easy to contact. They understood that we wanted a classic, elegant wedding and offered many suggestions to ensure our vision would come to life. Marco was an exceptional maitre d' and kept everything running smoothly. Our attendants, Leslie, Ashley, and G, made sure we had everything we needed. They were excellent. The service was truly impeccable in every way and unlike anything we have ever experienced. The food was delicious and the cocktail & Viennese hours were set up beautifully. The quality of the food was phenomenal,
    which was so important to us as we come from Italian families! Every single detail that we requested was remembered. Many of our guests raved that our wedding was the best they have ever attended. We will always remember our special day fondly and we are extremely glad that we chose the Crystal Plaza as our wedding venue. We highly recommend the Crystal Plaza and hope to attend another wedding there again soon!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Joeysantacruz

Joann · Married on 07/06/2019

Crystal Plaza - Exceeded Expectations

My fiancé and I had gone to multiple venues and didn't get the ah-ha moment until we stepped into the Crystal Plaza. From the beginning, Marco listened to our ideas and helped us create our dream wedding. Leading up to the wedding day, the Crystal Plaza team made everything seamless. The day of, the dream team of Leslie, Marco, Martha etc. were phenomenal. I felt they truly cared for my husband and I. Whether it was gathering family for pictures or reapplying my lip gloss, Leslie was truly my right hand. Thank you, thank you, thank you to this professional and wonderful group of people at the Crystal Plaza.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible Wedding

Where do I even begin? My husband and I had our wedding reception at Crystal Plaza 5/11/19, and it truly was the best night of our lives. We knew we found something special when we stopped at Crystal Plaza back in July, after a tiresome day of touring New Jersey venues. From the beautiful lush grounds, to the romantic fairy-tale ballroom, to the detailed tour from Max, Crystal Plaza quickly became our top choice. I can now say without hesitation, it was the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. Max worked with us to make sure our special night was exactly as we dreamed. Cocktail hour was unlike anything our guests had ever experienced. The raw bar and tequila bar are a must! I was blown away by how gorgeous and breathtaking the ballroom was, I truly felt like a princess.. and OMG the service! I will never get over the team of people helping us on our day. Marco, Leslie, and G were phenomenal and made sure that not only were we having fun and enjoying ourselves, but also our family and friends. Leslie was a dream, toweling me down after dancing, fixing my hair and dress, and not to mention always making sure I had a drink in my hand. I will never forget how calm and at ease they made us feel on such a big day. The food itself was absolutely delicious, and our guests were blown away by the traveling treats. Everything was just perfect. It's a night we will be talking about for the rest of our lives. I would choose Crystal Plaza again and again and again!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2019

A Magical night to remember

Highly recommend The Crystal Plaza in Livingston NJ. They really make you feel special. The staff is amazing and my guest couldn't stop raving about the food. Max was very attentive, and accommodating. Leslie the bridal attendants was phenomenal! Always there with food , a drink, a cool cloth, anything I needed. I cannot expresses in words how happy my fiance were.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream Wedding Venue!!

We had our wedding about a month ago and we chose Crystal Plaza, we immediately fell in love with the venue and found the staff to be incredibly professional and attentive. The venue had a warm and elegant feel to it which is something we desired. The recently renovated cocktail room had a modern feel and look to it and we really liked the new hardwood floors for the ceremony room upstairs. On all levels, from the food, the service, and look of the venue the Crystal Plaza exceeded our highest expectations and has had our guests raving for the last month how it was the most spectacular wedding they had ever been to! We worked with Barry and Nella leading up to the wedding they were able to answer our all questions quickly and their experience put any concerns about details to rest. They were also able to recommend excellent vendors for us to use and were extremely satisfied with all that they suggested.

The food alone deserves special consideration as it was not only the best we had ever had at a wedding but the amount that they served was mind blowing. The cocktail hour had so many different stations, all of which were just incredibly delicious and the presentation of both the food and the decorations was extremely elegant and created the perfect atmosphere for our winter wedding. For the main course, guests raved not only about the taste of the food but the attentiveness of the staff and the option to get additional servings if they desired, not a single person left without being as full as they wanted to be!

The day of the wedding, Nella and her team were on TOP of it. Every little detail or question, they immediately jumped on it and had the whole entire day running smoothly. Our wedding day moved flawlessly. In the bridal suite, they brought us food from the cocktail hour and made sure we ate food! The bridal and groom attendants were super attentive. If there was anything little thing we needed they were there making sure we were happy and comfortable.

The Crystal Plaza creates a truly unsurpassable and unforgettable wedding experience. We would highly recommend the Crystal Plaza if you are looking for the dream wedding venue!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

Crystal Plaza threw us a truly spectacular affair. During the planning Fred gave us pretty much everything we wanted and provided his professional opinion when we needed it- such as how to balance out the cocktail hour station selections and when we were deciding between different entree accompaniments. He and the pastry chef Marco also worked with me to create a special groom's cake that my husband loved. They have even offered to make another one for us since he didn't get to try it that night!

Our guests all said they had never had such delicious food at a wedding before, and the amount of food was outrageous. (They even packed up a ton of extra food and sent it home with us. My parents, my in-laws, and my husband and I are still eating cookies, cupcakes, cake, short ribs, corned beef, dumplings... etc!) Our maitre'de, Jason took great care of us- directing the bridal party as well as his staff and made things run smoothly. My bridal attendant Leslie literally fed me- I never thought I would be one of those brides who doesn't eat! She reapplied my lipstick, bustled my dress, sprayed my hair back into place, sprayed static guard on my train and wrinkle releaser on my veil. She even patted us down with cool cloths when we (my family included) became sweaty from all the dancing. I had no idea I would need all those things but I certainly appreciated it. They brought all the food to our table so we could spend more time celebrating with our guests.

Crystal Plaza pulled out all the stops and provided us with the best service we could ever dream of on our wedding day and made us, our families, and our friends extremely happy. Thank you!

Sent on 01/27/2011

kylie · Married on 11/03/2018

Crystal Plaza Review

We had our wedding at the Crystal Plaza on November 3, 2018, and we can’t put into words just how amazingly perfect everything was and how thankful we are! Even before we visited, Barry was so accommodating and agreed to meet with us as soon as possible! The moment we pulled up to the Crystal Plaza, we knew it was a special venue, and once we were inside, we knew that’s where our wedding was meant to be! The venue itself is meticulously kept, and it feels so intimate yet so grand at the same time. And Barry was beyond fantastic. He was always so responsive by phone and email, and met with us many times to discuss the tiniest details about everything. We always knew we were in the best hands. The Crystal Plaza staff, including Hunter and Max who we also met with at various times, made the entire wedding planning process so easy and fun! Barry also was always honest and provided the best guidance about everything- from our not so traditional centerpieces to our menu. Barry had it all covered. The day of our wedding, Barry, Marco, Leslie, Abel, Mikhail and the other matre’ds made all of our dreams come true! They made the day run so seamlessly- Leslie was always by my side to help with literally everything- from the tiniest things like helping me reapply lip gloss, to bigger things like getting a stain out of my dress- she literally works wonders! She made me feel so comfortable, as did the entire Crystal Plaza staff. And Nella was amazing- she arranged each of our bread centerpieces more perfectly than we could have imagined! She brought our vision to life! Additionally, our guests kept saying how the service was superior and they have continued telling us this weeks after! Besides the service, our guests have raved about the food- and we know how good it is because the Crystal Plaza staff brought us every single dish to try, including the cocktail hour food (and a Caesar salad for me because it is my favorite even though we chose a different salad for our guests!!). They even packaged food for us to take home!! Also, they provide unique options- like an after party (which was so fantastic and our guests loved) and even a bakery for guests to take home pastries (which were absolutely delicious)! Barry helped us navigate all of this, and he helped us make our wedding just so memorable! We can’t thank the Crystal Plaza enough, and we would truly recommend it to anyone! Simply put, the Crystal Plaza is the best!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Luciana · Married on 11/02/2018

Best venue, hands down!

From the moment we walked in the Crystal Plaza last year, we knew it was THE venue. Mixing both rustic and modern decor, the style was just what we wanted.

The staff was like family from the start. Barry, Nella, Lesley, G, Mikael - you are the best in the business. Being a huge Italian family and Nella being Italian herself, she ensured us which menu items would be a hit and how to properly coordinate cocktail hour. Her and Mikael set up the room (and the ballroom) in a way to accommodate our 315 people without anyone feeling left out or squished. Drinks and food were even ready for our bridal party and parents as soon as we pulled up! Everyone LOVED the food. Each station tasted authentic to its genre. Even us picky Italians approved!!!! The raw lobster tub was so fresh and delicious. Such a nice touch that they peeled it for you.

Lesley followed me around ALL day with a huge smile on her face. Being a wine lover, she carried around my glass with a straw even to the middle of the dance floor so I could drink and not spill it all over myself!! She carried my lipstick around, fixed my hair and made sure I was treated like a true princess.

G made sure my husband and I got to try every food choice possible that we requested, even having the chef perfectly cook the lamb chops right before cocktail hour for my husband to enjoy before we went down!

All of our guests are flooding us and our parents with texts and calls saying how amazing the service was. Nobody had to even have to ask for a drink refill and even got seconds of dinner if they wanted! Everyone is still amazed, as are we. The Crystal Plaza is immaculate, beautiful and high class. Having to have worked up until the wedding day, they even made the planning process flawless and easy for my husband and I. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Amy Foxman

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Our Wedding 10.27.18

We got married at Crystal Plaza on 10.27.18 and it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

We worked with Max (the best!!!!!) to plan our wedding. From the moment we met Max to the moment we left the venue after our wedding at 3am (and even now after the wedding while I am having wedding withdrawal), Max was so incredibly attentive. I must’ve emailed, called, and texted Max a million times during the ten months we planned our wedding... and he answered right away every single time. He was never unavailable or too busy to take my call, even if it was about something small or insignificant. Everything was important to Max! He met with us multiple times and even let us come walk around the venue when we hadn’t been there in a while and just wanted to walk through again because we were so excited for our wedding and wanted to be there. Max made the best vendor recommendations and helped us book a DREAM TEAM that made everything magical from start to finish. I didn’t even need a wedding planner! Max and I worked together as a team to make sure everything was organized and ready to go for the wedding so that I was able to take any finances set aside for a planner and put it into tangible things for the wedding (bigger flowers, more ice sculptures, etc.)

We told Max we wanted a very unique wedding with a lot of WOW factors and *OMG* DID HE DELIVER! Our guests can’t stop talking about how impressed they were with everything. Our guests were met by floating hands giving out champagne, followed by an ice sculpture of our dog (that looked EXACTLY like him), bars made out of ice with our custom monogram inside, lobsters in bath tubs, sushi hanging from the ceiling, Peking duck hanging from the ceiling, more food than I could EVER explain, a shot factory of syringes and test tubes served by mad scientists, the list goes on! And everything was delicious! Max arranged everything I wanted - a secret Rolls Royce to surprise my husband, dry ice and indoor fireworks during our first dance, dessert delivered in umbrellas and wheel barrels on the dance floor... if you haven’t seen it before... WE HAD IT! The venue itself is stunning, but the service, food, and how they run a party is absolutely outstanding. Max is really forward-thinking and he gave us the unique, never-before-seen stuff that we told him we wanted. Seeing it all come together that night was just unbelievable.

My bridal attendant, Leslie, was also the best! She showed up to my bridal suite in the hotel promptly at 9am to help me throughout the day. She came with lots of fruit, cheese and crackers, and other snacks. She made sure i was drinking water often, that I was eating, and she kept me calm the entire day! She is AMAZING. She knows every trick in the book and is on top of everything. If you are lucky enough to have Leslie on your wedding day, you will be taken care of like a Queen! She went above and beyond to ensure I always had a drink, that I was able to eat, and that my makeup and hair was always perfect and picture ready. She was so much fun to be around, too!!!!

Our wedding was so perfect. You know how people say something always goes wrong? NOTHING WENT WRONG! The staff at Crystal Plaza made sure everything was how we discussed... only BETTER!

Max- thank you, thank you, thank you a million times for making all of our dreams come true. It was such a special day for us and we couldn’t have asked for more. I just wish we could do it again!

Lots of love to everyone at Crystal Plaza from The Foxmans! We hope to have another special event there in the future!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing wedding!

Max and his team at Crystal Plaza truly exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day 10/12/18!!!! From the first day we met with Max we knew this was the place for us. Cocktail hour was absolutely incredible- the displays were so unique and off the charts!!! Guests were taking photos of the shrimp in bathtub, hanging table, hanging sushi, martini bar and ice displays (a surprise from Max!)- just to name a few. The food was phenomenal!!!! Not to mention- they gave us left over cocktail hour food and dessert to take home!!!! The service was off the charts and guests are still ranting and raving about the food and service! While guests were at cocktail, my husband and I were able to eat alone in the bridal suite. The staff set us up with every option from cocktail hour!!! This was amazing! Inside the reception- the spacing was perfect and oval tables were great! Everyone was very comfortable! The appetizer and main course were absolutely delicious. The staff was asking guests if they wanted seconds and also sent us home with one of each entree to eat the next day!!! The cake was delicious and they made an exact replica of a photo I showed them from Pinterest! We opted for the traveling treats which was also truly amazing too!!! A rolling donut wall, macaroons on parachutes from the balcony- AMAZING!!!! SO FUN! We loved this idea the second Max told us about it. It helped keep the party going as guests were being handed desserts while dancing!!! As this was going on- Max surprised us with a SHOTS FACTORY!!!!!!! Such a unique idea and a huge hit for guests. Everyone was taking jello shots and also photos of once again another unique idea and display!
    The grounds, outside, and inside of Crystal Plaza are absolutely beautiful and in incredible shape- clean and well kept. There were plenty of spots for pictures both outside and inside. A special touch that we added was the ICE BAR!!!!! such a cool and unique touch! Max even surprised us and had our names on it match our invitation and the menu !!!! SO COOL!!! Also- we ended the night with a bakery that we used for the favor- another huge hit!!!!! Guests were able to fill a bakery box and take it home- everything was delicious !! We also went home with the left overs from this. This was an incredible way to end the night!! People are still talking about how this wedding, venue, food, and service was unlike any other wedding they have been to!!!
    Last but certainly not least- LESLIE!!!!!!! The most amazing bridal attendant I have ever met. From fluffing my dress, to fixing my hair, applying my makeup, feeding me water and food, bustling my dress and veil, to wiping us down with wet towels- SHE DID IT ALL!!!! And all with a happy and friendly smile on her face!!!
    Max and his staff at Crystal Plaza truly made our wedding perfect from start to finish. Every detail was impeccable and this is a day that we will certainly never forget and we know our guests wont either!!!! We are hoping someone we know books Crystal Plaza so we can go back!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sosha Shmalo · Married on 10/10/2018

We wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else.

Crystal Plaza gave my husband and me the best wedding experience. We were led through the process by one of the coordinators. He was professional, fun, expressive, and heard us out. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish, and we never felt rushed.

The food was incredible and the hall is gorgeous and lively with a homey, yet elegant feel.

We really recommend the Crystal Plaza!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Heather Ingraldi · Married on 09/30/2018

Wedding of our Dreams!

Wow! A wedding of our dreams that our family and friends cannot stop talking about! From the moment we did our tour of the Crystal Plaza we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. From the beautiful garden to the amazing cocktail hour room, every second of our celebration was picture worthy. The staff made our wedding perfect, from the attentiveness of Leslie (the best bridal assistant a girl could ask for), to the organization of Marco (who thought of all of the small details to make our event run flawlessly), and the rest of the staff that treated every guest like royalty. We absolutely loved that the Crystal Plaza is a family business because they honestly made us feel like we were family from start to finish. Our friends & family cannot stop talking about the jaw dropping food that was served through out our celebration. The cocktail hour was an event within itself and the main course entree surpassed all expectations. And that doesn’t even mention the amazing dessert room that left us stunned. We seriously could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding and that is entirely thanks to the Crystal Plaza.
    What we really loved about the venue was that we were the only wedding that was taking place, which meant all of the staff’s attention was on us. We looked at other venues that had multiple ballrooms, but what made the Crystal Plaza so amazing was that the entire venue was just for us to enjoy.
    We will forever be thankful to the staff and the Crystal Plaza for making our wedding the best day of our lives. We cannot possibly rate this place any higher!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Dr. and Mrs. Ingraldi · Married on 09/30/2018

Be Prepared to Fall In Love

Thank you Max Janoff and the Crystal Plaza. You made my son and beautiful daughter-in-law beyond happy.

When you told them from day one not to worry about a thing and trust you - that was an understatement. You and the Crystal Plaza had only one objective to make their day “the happiest most magnificent day of their lives." And you did!

Five Stars are not enough to rate the Crystal Plaza (truly a magical place where your dreams come true). Everything from the décor, (an ice bar, the customized dance floor with their initials), the spectacular grounds of this turn of the century mansion, the outrageous food to the amazing staff and service was PERFECTION. Leslie, Marco & Abel how could they be everywhere so effortlessly. They looked after not only the bride and groom but also made sure the parents and entire bridal party were taken care of.

To any future bride and groom just leave their trust in the most capable hands of the Crystal Plaza for your day that was meant to be!

Again, thank you Max Janoff and the Crystal Plaza!

Sent on 11/08/2018