Crystal Plaza Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Lucas
    Lucas B. Married on 05/15/2022

Unbelievable. In every sense of the word.

From the moment we began working with Hunter and the Crystal Plaza team, we instantly were treated like family.

The Crystal Plaza has been in business for 100+ years, and won't let you settle for anything less than perfection. The venue, combined with their catering and ambiance, will leave your guests talking about your event for years to come.

On the day of the event, our lead maître d', Ryan, was calm and composed at all times, and flawlessly helped us execute the day from start to finish. He was incredible to work with and had a meticulous attention to detail. At the end of the night, I felt like I was saying goodbye to my close friend.

Ashley and “G” were outstanding attendants, catering to our every need. They were so detailed and no matter what we asked of them, they did it with a smile on their faces. They knew what we needed before we did.

People always rave about the Crystal Plaza experience, but until someone plans and executes an event with their team, they will never truly understand the depth of that experience. Their entire team, from top to bottom, are stars.

Run, don't walk, to book your event here. Adjust your overall budget and prioritize the venue line-item if need be.

Don't take my word for it. Treat yourself to a tour. I PROMISE you, it will be worth every penny.
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 02/26/2022

The Best of the Best

Recently attended the most incredible wedding at Crystal Plaza - truly cannot be topped. The grounds are stunning, food fantastic and the recent renovations they've made are bar none. My friends and I can't stop talking about what an amazing night we had - everything completely exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY recommend!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 02/12/2022

Don't think, just book!

As a bride, you picture your wedding day and what you hope for it to be like. If you are a Crystal Plaza bride, I can promise you that it will be everything you pictured and MUCH MORE. The Venue’s beauty, the food, the service, the people – everything is just spectacular and executed to perfection. Planning a wedding is no easy task. But from the moment we met with Max at the Crystal Plaza, he put our minds at ease, calmly answered all of our questions, and along with the entire rest of the staff were able to make all of our visions come to life. On the day of the wedding, our maître d, Mikheil, the Bridal attendant, Ashley, Groom attendant, G, and all of the servers and staff members made us feel so special, and helped us enjoy every second of the magical day they helped to create. We cannot thank the Crystal Plaza enough for making our wedding so exceptional, memorable, and a true representation of my husband and I as a couple. I wish we could do it all over again. If only the lamb chops were available for takeout. Just saying…😊
    Nicole P. Married on 01/21/2022

My wedding experience - January 2021

I got married at Crystal Plaza this January and it truly exceeded my expectations. Max, Hunter, and the whole team worked with me from the very beginning to make my dream wedding come true and provided unbelievable support the day of and after.
    Everything from making sure that my elderly family members had an attendant to even packing our belongings at the end of the night was taken care of. I have never seen such unbelievable service from any other venue.
    Our Maitre D - Mikhail, was phenomenal. He made our day run smoothly and was hands on with any adjustments made to plans.
    The food was phenomenal and our guests could not be happier. We had an after party with a shot factory set up in the ballroom, which all guests highly enjoyed. We even had food served towards the end of the night.
    The bridal suite and the groomsmen vault truly saved the morning. All of my bridesmaids were able to get ready on time and we took amazing photos. The crystal plaza team has managed to elevate both spaces and they look absolutely gorgeous for getting ready photos. Not only that, we were all served breakfast while getting ready and had staff helping as early as 6am. The groomsmen vault had awesome amenities such as virtual golf, a pool table, games, and a cigar lounge.
    Our ballroom looked spectacular with lighting provided by Crystal Plaza and helped to tie together our theme throughout the room. Crystal Plaza even used our wedding invitation to create a logo that was etched within the ice bar and looked amazing.
    Hunter, max, and the team also had impeccable attention to detail. Having a wedding in this covid environment was not easy with guest list changes happening constantly, but the Crystal Plaza team accommodated all of our guest list changes and even restructured seating to look well organized across our ballroom.
    Every part of my experience was amazing and I would highly recommend this venue for any engaged couple looking to have an amazing experience to remember for years with family and friends!!
    Anthony C. Married on 01/14/2022

Incredible Night

Crystal Plaza and Ronni did an amazing job of setting us up for our wedding. Everything we asked for was presented beautifully and was way better than the pictures that were presented to us. Everyone was blown away by the Ice Bar, reception and Suites. The Vault for the mens side kept us busy for hours and gave us some of our best pictures. Since we booked way before covid, we had people drop out but Ronni and her team were able to accommodate us to make up for the loss of guests. The pictures you will get here will be like nothing else and the experience will be nothing short of incredible.
    Mike Married on 01/08/2022

Perfect venue!

We started planning our wedding in October of 2019 and needed to reschedule due to the pandemic. We would not have made it through all the replanning if it wasn’t for the amazing people at Crystal Plaza. We worked with Max throughout this uncertain time, and he was extremely responsive and fair on planning and replanning numerous times throughout the journey. When it came to the day of execution, everything was done perfectly. The staff at Crystal Plaza are all professionals and they truly know how to throw an unbelieve event. They had every detail covered and were extremely organized to ensure the event went off exactly as we had planned. They were helpful and truly treated us like royalty during the event. We are so appreciative of all the help that they provided during the planning process and especially for making the event the best night of our lives. In terms of the venue, it is beyond beautiful and all the renovations have truly created the most perfect event venue that has all your needs covered.
    For those searching for a wedding venue, the ladies got ready in the new bridal suite which is beyond stunning with so many great amenities like a steam shower, massage chair, hair & make up chairs, multiple changing rooms, lockers, etc. The gentlemen got ready in the new groom’s suite/the vault that is a huge space for the groom’s party to hang out during the day with a golf simulator, barbershop chairs, games, tv/music, and pool table. It truly is the most perfect place to spend your entire wedding day.
  • Janette
    Janette A. Married on 12/23/2021

Exceptional service at and exceptional facility!

While there are many beautiful facilities, Crystal Plaza is truly a spectacular venue that provided exceptional service -- the professionalism, attention to detail, kindness, and warmth of all of their staff made for a fabulous experience. They also communicated masterfully with our vendors to allow for a seamless and perfectly smooth execution of every detail of our event. We could not have chosen a more ideal and perfect venue to host our daughter’s wedding. We are deeply grateful to Allan and his wonderful team!
    Bonnie B. Married on 11/21/2021

Simply stated: Crystal Plaza is the best!

It was our great pleasure to celebrate our daughter's wedding at the Crystal Plaza earlier this month. Under the guidance and tutelage of Allan Janoff and his esteemed staff, there were no corners cut, nothing left undone, no complaints, no criticism, and no regrets. It was a night to remember, to say the least.
  • Sherry
    Sherry F. Married on 11/07/2021

Dreams Come True at Crystal Plaza

If you are looking for a venue that has style, sophistication, elegance and ambiance then look no further than Crystal Plaza. It will far exceed your dreams on every level. We worked with Max Janoff who helped us to create a Fairy Tale wedding. Every detail of our wedding was SPECTACULAR. Words cannot adequately describe our wedding. My daughter and her new husband and both families and all our friends have not stopped complimenting and raving about Crystal Plaza, the service, the food, the drinks, and every detail in between. You are transformed as you enter the foyer and it gets better and better as the event goes on! Thank you for the most beautiful and elegant wedding day! It’s a 5 star plus plus plus experience!
    Jamie F. Married on 10/01/2021

Best day of my life

I cannot recommend The Crystal Plaza enough. Max and the entire Janoff family were incredible. Throughout the entire planning process Max was just a phone call away ready to discuss any idea with me and my husband. The entire planning process was seamless and the day was beyond what I ever could have imagined. The bridal suite was INCREDIBLE. It was so much fun getting ready with my girls there. My husband had the best time in the groomsmen suite. They even have a barber chair where he had his hair dresser come to give the guys cuts. The bridal & groom attendants were incredible. They thought of things before I even did and always had a drink waiting for me. There are so many amazing places on property to take photos which was so much fun. We got married in the atrium and it was so beautiful with the light pouring in the skylight and the sun setting during our vows. The food is seriously next level. Cocktail hour was the biggest I have ever seen and our guests still talk about it to this day. Dinner was incredible and there were so many servers working. They put bars on the dance floor so no one had to leave the band to get a drink. Dessert was craziest I have ever seen. They passed around milkshakes, ice cream cones and every kind of cookie I could think of. We had such a fun after party with a candy bar and a bakery. We seriously did not have one complaint and wish we could do it again.
  • Audrey
    Audrey M. Married on 09/18/2021

The MOST EPIC wedding ❤️

I don’t think words could express how absolutely perfect Crystal Plaza was for my husband and I. We worked with Hunter back in summer 2019 after we first got engaged, and the chemistry that we had with him was unparalleled. All the services and features that they had to offer, it spoke volumes to us. We wanted to throw an epic wedding. We worked with Hunter all throughout the year, and then COVID happened. The professionalism that he had and his way of keeping us calm, cool, and collected during these unprecedented times, it let us know we were in the right hands. We have a huge friend group who was getting married, and we heard nothing but horror stories from their venues that they were giving them a hard time about rescheduling, giving them strict rules about how to handle their ceremony. Hunter helped guide us through this process with absolute ease, and it couldn’t have gone any smoother than it did.

We just had our wedding on Saturday (09/18/2021), and our guests still can’t stop talking about how phenomenal the venue was! Starting off the day, my husband and I spent it inside our respective suites with our bridal party, and they were in shock and awe with how beautiful everything was. The bridal suite was gorgeous, and gave the girls everything they needed to get ready. For the groomsmen suite (the Vault), the guys were excited to use all the amenities available in there (pool, golf simulator, pool table, and so much more!) and they spent most of the morning hanging out down there until they needed to get ready. The suites felt very secure, especially since everything was locked down by pin code or you needed a wedding attendant to get back into the space.

My maitre d Ryan throughout the whole day was so helpful and so attentive. From start to finish, Ryan knew exactly what we needed even before we knew it. Drinks to help calm our nerves, cold towels and ice water to cool us down after tearing up the dance floor. Helping our bridal party with anything that they could ever need. The whole team was A-1, and the service blows all of the other venues in the NJ area out of the water!

With the reception, oh my god. My husband and I decided to use the Atrium as the cocktail hour space, and the guests couldn’t believe how beautiful the space was up there! Not only that, all the food was beyond amazing (everyone loved the duck buns) and their new renovations in the Atrium just made everything look so magical. People naturally migrated down to the space outside the main ballroom as a place to hang out and chill, which felt very intimate and roomy, helping our guests feel comfortable at the venue. Once it came time to go into the main ballroom, everything just looked simply perfect. The gold accents in the room, the pin spot lighting from the intelligent lighting that they recently installed. The layout of the room was just amazing. Then comes the other perks like the shot factory (HUGE hit with our guests), and the finale (we did personalized subs as our giveaway to our guests before they left at the end of the night) which they delivered 100% on! It definitely sounds too good to be true, but believe me, they have executed on all of their promises and delivered even more than what was asked for, and the whole planning and rescheduling process with them was just super smooth and fantastic. You should feel no doubts or regrets booking Crystal Plaza for any of your events, because they absolutely deliver on all of your expectations, guaranteed!
  • Anuraj
    Anuraj G. Married on 09/12/2021

One Magical Night

From day one we felt so connected to Crystal Plaza. The venue itself is beautiful with a gorgeous bridal suite to pamper brides and an outstanding groom suite to keep the grooms busy with a ton of activities. Not only did we fall in love with the venue’s spectacular chandeliers in their ballroom, but we deeply feel in love with their hospitality. We went to see Crystal Plaza back in January 2019 and as soon as we stepped in, we felt like this is it. We booked the venue right then and there. Let me tell you one thing, we all want to have a perfect wedding/reception but if you don’t have a team, I mean a team that will stand by you; your day will not be perfect. I cannot believe I’m about to say this but our reception at Crystal Plaza was more than perfect. It felt like it was a magical night. We heard nothing but praises from our guests. They thought it was the best wedding they have ever been invited to. They loved the delicious food and phenomenal service they received from Crystal Plaza.
    During the reception planning, we have never felt alone as we always had support from Max (Director of Sales) and Mikheil (Maitre d). Hands down they made us feel like Crystal Plaza is our second home. If we ever needed anything, they jumped to help us without any hesitation and made sure that we got everything that we wanted to make our dream come true. The decoration company (third party) that we hired to do our reception decoration didn’t do a great job in following the contract and Max saw how I almost had a panic attack after seeing how the ballroom wasn’t exactly what I wanted. He ran to me and said “is there anything I can do to help” and without me saying anything, he came up with a solution to give the ballroom a positive vibe. There are no words that can describe how awesome Crystal Plaza’s team is. Crystal Plaza is where magical nights come true.
  • Bari
    Bari M. Married on 09/05/2021

The most perfect day!

The most perfect venue! Everything from day one, touring the Crystal Plaza to our wedding day, was absolutely perfect. Ronni and her support staff, especially our Maitre D; Mikael, Bridal attendant, Ashley and Groom attendant, Isaac, were all amazing. Everything was just stunning and the food was outstanding. You made our wedding day the most perfect day!
  • Nikita
    Nikita P. Married on 08/27/2021

Beyond phenominal

Truly, my husband and I said to one another that nothing went wrong at our wedding - the service and venue is that pristine. We were unfortunately double booked at another venue and came to Alan & Crystal Plaza within 20 days of our date and their team truly made us feel at home. Their kindness in genuine and it made everything so seamless and comfortable. They are really honest about what they can and cannot do and their team TRULY can deliver on what they can do. Putting together an Indian wedding within 20 days was almost impossible, but I am eternally grateful I chose this venue because only they could have made me feel so calm and at ease during the entire thing.
    Marisa Married on 07/30/2021

Best night of our life!

The best day of our life and Crystal Plaza had a lot to do with it! From beginning to end, the moment we met Hunter and the whole Janoff family we knew they were going to make our night epic. What was so special was we felt the love, through every detail they truly make every couple feel like family. The attention to detail, the wow moments, the FOOODDDD!!!, everyone was raving about the food, cocktail hour, staff and the bakery at the end of the night on the way out! Every vision we had came to life, the timeless beauty in the ballroom, the new ceremony room and bridal/groom suites!! Best of the best! Especially through two postponed weddings because of COVID, We couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else and are so happy we chose Crystal Plaza as our venue.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 07/23/2021

The greatest night of my life!

My husband and I got married at Crystal Plaza yesterday and I could not wait to write this review. We had the greatest day… better than we ever imagined. The staff is professional, accommodating, and simply phenomenal. I had to change my seating arrangements hours before our wedding and their general manger worked with me and made it all perfect. Their food is amazing and the options they offer for cocktail hour and main course is above and beyond. Their newly renovated bridal suite, fully equipped with professional hair and makeup stations, can compete with many other salons I’ve been in. Their brand new groomsmen suite called “The Vault” is outstanding. My husband had the best time getting ready with his guys while playing pool, virtual golf and smoking cigars in this fully ventilated smoking lounge. Their new intelligent lighting system is truly impressive and we were able to customize any part of our wedding with whatever lights we wanted. I have been to upwards of 10 events at this venue over the years and they never fail to deliver. We have had the greatest experience with the Crystal Plaza and wish we could do it all over again. Thank you all so much for the most amazing night out our lives!
    Lizeth G. Married on 07/01/2021

Surpassed all expectations. Do yourself a favor and HIRE THEM!!

I hired Crystal Plaza as my wedding venue back in 2018 BC (before covid). I had not heard of them or their work but oh my, we struck gold with this one. The venue is beautiful and the renovations are exceptional. Furthermore, they provide the same high-quality service they are recognized for. Their food is delicious and plentiful. Our Maitre D Ryan was the absolute best! And our bride/groom’s attendants: G and Trish were top-notch! There are no words to describe how exceptional the business is as a whole. They surpassed all of our expectations. From beginning to end, Marco and Hunter were there to answer all of my tedious questions and were so friendly! The girls at the front desk were cheerful and attentive too. In all, the service is HIGHER than 5 stars!! They make your wedding day streamlined and remove all the anxiety and concerns. They KNOW THEIR STUFF!

Thank you so much. All my guests were impressed too!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 06/19/2021

Exquisite and magical!!!!

We had our daughter’s wedding at the Crystal Plaza in June 2021 and it was spectacular. The venue is beautiful and recently renovated. The bridal suite is gorgeous and set the stage for this amazing day. My daughter was treated like a queen and the groom like a king. The Crystal Plaza director, Max, helped plan the entire event from start to finish and did not miss a single detail. We could not have done this without his expertise. The outdoor grounds were charming and romantic with beautiful flowers and gazebo, a perfect setting for pictures. The grand ballroom was exquisite, and the new ceremony room was beautiful. The food throughout the evening was so delicious and in abundance. If food is something that is important to you, then the Crystal Plaza wins! We were so impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail from the staff. Ryan, the maître d, helped make everything perfect, he was with us all evening. Ashley, the bridal attendant, stuck by my daughters side the entire evening. Honestly, there is not one thing I would have changed. The evening was incredible, perfect, a real dream come true. All our guests called for days after expressing how impressed they were with the Crystal Plaza. It was truly the best day ever, magical...a true fairytale!!!
    Nicole H. Married on 06/19/2021

A wedding better than I could have ever dreamed

I got married at the Crystal Plaza in June and it was truly a dream come true. Everything was absolutely perfect and better than I could have ever envisioned. I received texts/calls from the majority of my guests after saying how incredible the wedding was and that it was the best one they have ever been to by far.

The Staff: To me, this is where the Crystal Plaza really shined. Every staff member I met from inquiry through the event were so attentive, knowledge and helpful. Max was the mastermind behind the entire event and I am so happy I got to work with him. Max thought about every single detail of the wedding to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it, he offered his expertise and input whenever I needed help, and answered my endless emails and calls so quickly. Ryan was my matree d and made the day run so smoothly. He made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be.

The Food: This was another thing that really set the Crystal Plaza apart from other venues. The food from cocktail hour, to dinner, desserts and after party were all fantastic. I hope I get invited to another wedding there so I can have the crab claws and Chilean sea bass again. Food was another thing that ALL of our guests complimented after the wedding.

The Ceremony: We originally had our ceremony set up for outside in their gardens but 30 minutes before the ceremony, it started to rain so we needed to move inside. Their new indoor ceremony room is stunning, modern and bright. The 60ft skylights and lit up marble walls set the perfect ambiance for our ceremony, and all the guests were happy with AC. Luckily we were still able to take pictures in the gardens earlier in the day which are full of colorful flowers, lots of greenery, a gazebo and a fountain.

The Reception: This was the highlight of the evening for me. The grand ballroom has high ceilings with beautiful chandeliers and a great lighting package that covers EVERYTHING. Max and team recommended the best way to set up the reception and their thoughts on the best timeline for the night and I am so happy I took their advice. Everything was flawless. If you’re interested in tossing a bouquet, the Crystal Plaza is the best place to do it as you throw it from a balcony that looks over the whole ballroom.

After Party: We had our after party in the ceremony room. Max was able to change the lighting on the marble walls from the elegant white in the ceremony to switching colors for the after party which gave it a club vibe. A few people stopped into the after party to say goodbye but ended up staying when they saw the new set up with Jell-O shots and more food. I would highly recommend that everyone extends their wedding to have an after party.

Bridal Suites: Both the groomsmen vault and bridal suite were recently renovated and are the most vast and elaborate rooms I’ve seen. The bridal suite is huge (the biggest in NJ) and has everything you could want from food and drinks all day to lockers for each girl, massage chair, countless mirrors and a full service salon. The vault was perfect for my husband and his friends. They had their own grooms attendant and constant flow of food and drinks but also a golf simulator, pool table and arcade games. We almost had to drag the boys out of there to take pictures.

Everything about the Crystal Plaza was a dream come true. I would HIGHLY recommend it for anyone looking for a ballroom wedding.
    Dominic C. Married on 06/19/2021

The GOAT wedding venue

If you want to have an epic wedding, there's no other place to consider than the Crystal Plaza. The venue is spectacular, the food is mouth watering, the staff is a pleasure to deal with; these guys simply know how to throw down a legendary party. Every guest I spoke to said it was the best wedding they've ever attended, and I doubt I'll ever experience something like that again. Once you start working with Max and Co., you will not regret it.
    Brian N. Married on 06/10/2021

The Crystal Plaza is incredible!

I was recently at the Crystal Plaza for a wedding and I can’t begin to express how impressed I was. From the staff to the food to the outdoor tent everything was above and beyond. I think I ate about 20 lamb chops and could have eaten more. Most importantly I want to mention that with everything going on in the world right now, the entire staff made me feel so safe. I was able to enjoy the wedding and not be scared or nervous which I think made that day extra special.
    Marina G. Married on 06/09/2021

Best choice

Allan, Mikhail and the entire team made everything greater and easier than I could have expected. Every little detail was carefully thought and taken care of.

If you’re looking for a place that is beautiful, has great food, great staff and provides a wonderful night for all your guests, then crystal plaza is the place to be.
  • Allison
    Allison P. Married on 06/06/2021

Highly recommend! 5 out 5 stars!

I would like to start off by my saying how stressful it was to plan and postpone a wedding during the pandemic. We originally booked with Crystal Plaza in December 2019 for our wedding in July 2020. Due to Covid restrictions we had to reschedule twice! It was so frustrating and upsetting especially because I did not want to alter the vision I've had my whole life and settle for anything less than our dream wedding.

Ronnie and the Crystal Plaza staff was beyond understanding, accommodating, and available throughout the entire process. Ronnie was very honest and upfront about this unprecedented situation as the country and state was regressing and progressing during the different stages of the pandemic. We spoke often about my concerns and she ALWAYS did her best to make us feel like she and the staff truly cared.

Thankfully, due to the vaccine, the virus has been contained and we saw a light at the end of the tunnel. Our dream wedding finally happened on June 6, 2021 and it was truly the best day of our lives! It was so perfect due to the amazing staff, venue, food, creative and unique accommodations, preferred vendors, etc.
    Our bridal and groom attendant were so kind and helpful in assisting all of the vendors, bridal parties and families, and most importantly my husband and I. They made sure we were not anxious and completely took care of any last minute nuisances that arose.

We had our ceremony at Crystal Plaza so my husband and I used their facilities to get ready. The bridal suite was something out of a magazine and truly made the morning so magical. The lighting was perfect for photos and if you have a larger wedding party I highly suggest getting ready at the bridal suite!

Our guests were ranting and raving about the delicious and out-of-the-ordinary stations during cocktail hour. Even the entrees were beyond our expectations! We choose the traveling treats which kept our party lively and dancing the entire time and also gave a unique spin on desserts! We added extras such as an ice cream truck, shot factory, and a Dallas Cowboys ice luge which made our party stand out from any other wedding we have attended. Our guests could not stop talking about these special additions! We also had amazing vendors who worked so well with the Crystal plaza staff.

In conclusion, there was no stone unturned this entire day. My husband and I cannot say enough about our wedding day and the whole process leading up it. This day was the best day of our lives and it exceeded all of our expectations! I highly recommend Ronnie and all of the Crystal Plaza staff as well as the most beautiful venue in the tri-state area. Thanks again!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Mr. & Mrs. Pizzigno
    Danielle K. Married on 04/02/2021

Amazing Wedding Experience!

Crystal Plaza went above and beyond our expectations when helping us postpone our wedding, finalize plans, and on the actual wedding day. They were very responsive to all our questions, and helped us book a big vendor last minute. They made our experience so easy considering the uncertainties surrounding our wedding date(s). They helped us organize the ballroom in a way that our guests were spaced out for safety, and it didn't look like a small pandemic wedding (even though it was). The staff and bridal attendants made everything seamless! They really thought of every little thing you could want or need on your wedding day. We were able to enjoy our day without stressing about anything. We picked vendors that they work with often, and that also helped make everything go smoothly. The renovations are so good! We got ready in the gorgeous bridal suite, and had a beautiful indoor ceremony. The space is so pretty that we didn't have to go crazy with flowers. You can have as little or as many decorations as you want! Our guests were so pleased with the venue, food, and service! We highly recommend booking with Crystal Plaza!