Crystal Peak Reviews

Crystal Peak 6
Crystal Peak 7
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 07/27/2019

Epic scenery, service and experience!!!

After looking all over Massachusetts and Connecticut I found Crystal Peak. Immediately I knew John was going to be awesome. I brought my son, who was 2, and I had dropped something on the ground and he ran right over to help me out, The grounds for the ceremony are amazing. They have 2 rooms inside for a cocktail hour, and another for a reception which are stunning. There is an entire bridal suite upstairs to get ready in prior to the wedding. Not only is the place beautiful, but the experience we had with them was perfect. Prior to, we had a dinner tasting and got to taste all of the appetizers. The food was the best food I have ever eaten at a wedding before, and I had so many of my guests compliment how wonderful their dinner's were. Even though all of these other aspects were great, the best part of our experience was the way we were treated. First of all, we are 2 women, and never once did we feel as if we were being treated differently at any moment, by any of the staff. Next, the staff was so attentive. Starting with Gina who instantly made me relax because I had forgot some of my decorations at the wedding rehearsal. She offered to come up early the day of the wedding to unlock the venue so we could bring some stuff over. She also (the day of the wedding) did anything and everything I needed, or any member of the bridal party, she was so efficient and polite, she was so helpful in so many ways. The service staff was on their game, during cocktail hour while we were taking pictures, they constantly brought us drinks and more appetizers. We had a few vegetarians and they went and got them a plate of just food they could eat. They also easily dealt with any allergies, or food restrictions for our dinner. My father in law, who doesn't often give out compliments was singing Crystal Peak's praises. I had so many people comment about how attentive the staff was. I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have amazing service, wants to be treated with respect. They will make your dream day happen without hesitation. I have had so many of my guests say this was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. For the price they offer for open bar, amazing food, and epic service, you CAN'T beat it.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Crystal Peak 8
    Crystal Peak 9
    Crystal Peak 10
    Crystal Peak 11
  • Yashira

Yashira Cordero · Married on 06/08/2019

Super happy with the service provided!

Crystal Peak was just what we were looking for in a wedding venue. The ceremony was outside where there's a koi pond and waterfall so it was an excellent backdrop for photos. The hot dourves and buffet were delicious. We really had no need to hire a day of coordinator because they took care of everything. They provided directions for the wedding party during the ceremony, directed the guests to the cocktail room and organized everyone for introductions. The bartender and waiters were attentive and considerate of our guest's needs. Overall, we definitely got our money's worth especially since they were so focused on making our day stress free.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Crystal Peak 12

Clarissa · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding at Crystal Peak

We had a great time at our wedding! Everything went perfect! The staff is awesome! Highly recommend this venue for any weddings or events!

Clarissa & Aaron Napolitano

Sent on 06/13/2019

Leanne · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about John and his venue! The facility is beautiful, the food was fantastic and the service was incredible! John was such a pleasure to work with and always responds quickly to any questions. I would choose Crystal Peak every time! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kristina Sedore · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding

We had our wedding at Crystal Peak and we cannot say enough great things about our experience. The venue, the owner (John), and the staff completely exceeded our expectations. Crystal Peak was breathtakingly beautiful both inside and out. The outdoors was great for photos and for our ceremony, and the inside was perfectly decorated for our reception. The cocktail hour, open bar, and food were all delicious (especially the mac and cheese, a guest favorite). The taste testing event to decide what food to have served on our big day was also a great time. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say about the food, venue, staff, and owner. Many said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

John and his team went above and beyond to make sure our big day was the way we wanted it to be. They made sure our gifts, extra food and decorations were packed and ready to go at the end of the night, helped direct guests when needed, and worked with our other vendors (DJ, photographers, photo-mirror, and justice of the peace). John was patient, personable, easy to get ahold of, and prompt with responses. He made sure our planning process and wedding day were smooth. He had plenty of helpful suggestions that made planning our big day less stressful. The staff were so helpful and attentive; they even offered to bustle my dress. Crystal Peak even gave us a discount for my husband serving in the military as a way to say thank you! We are completely satisfied with our decision to have our once in a lifetime day at Crystal Peak, and we would highly recommend it to anyone else looking to do the same.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Crystal Peak 13
    Crystal Peak 14
    Crystal Peak 15
  • Liz

Liz Sowinski Pecka · Married on 01/26/2019

A great venue for a wonderful celebration

My husband and I loved having our ceremony and reception at Crystal Peak. The service was professional, and the food was incredibly delicious. John was very accommodating to us and our needs with our 4 month old. The day went seamlessly thanks to their thoughtful guest list preparations and I was able to purely enjoy my day. All of my guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. I can't give a higher compliment myself!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

The absolute perfect facility

We could not have had a better experience than what we had at Crystal Peak. John and his staff are absolutely wonderful - always there to handle whatever needed to be done, so accommodating, and genuinely nice people. Our day's event coordinator, Dawn, was incredible.

Since many from our wedding party were travelling from out of state, we also had our rehearsal dinner here, which I would also recommend.

At our reception, the food was stellar - they have so many options to choose from and are so accommodating. Our guests raved about their meals for weeks afterwards!

Both rooms were beautiful. We had to abruptly move our ceremony inside due to an approaching storm, and the staff was able to relocate everything in ten minutes - they transformed the new ceremony room into the most intimate and perfect setting.

We would, without question, recommend Crystal Peak to anyone looking for a vendor. We were so thrilled with how our day went and could not imagine picking anywhere else for our reception and ceremony location. We highly recommend John and his team.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jessica Von Oy · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!!

We could not have asked for better, my husband and I highly recommend Crystal Peak, it’s a perfect/beautiful place for a wedding. From our initial meeting with John Roller to our final Goodbye everything in between and leading up to the wedding went so smoothly, I as the bride did not have to worry about a thing!!! My husband and I were blown away by the venue itself but mostly by the care and support of John, his wife Jen and all the staff. Anytime I emailed John he would get right back to me within a day, he’s so easy going, understandable and a very hard worker, he will make sure what you need on your special day will be there. My husband and I were so pleased with everything leading up to our day that we even decided to have our rehearsal dinner there and boy was that a hit. Best food in town!!! John you are a fantastic cook! My husband and I just want to come down for a dinner one day. Everyone was talking about how delicious the food was, from the loads of appetizers to the dinner and dessert! Thank you so much!

Being the bride you would think I would have to decorate...but no...Johns staff all decorated the venue beautifully for us. My husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing, talk about lucky. Everything was literally perfect. We seriously are so so so glad we choose to celebrate our love at Crystal Peak. It was a perfect fall afternoon too, so you can only imagine the pictures, the venue is situated on top of this hill, absolute perfect place to capture your love. I can’t say enough, Jon and I are truly thankful and so glad we chose Crystal Peak as our wedding venue. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

Jess and Jon

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Laura

Laura Caiafa · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect wedding

We were able to relax knowing everything was under control by John. Not once were we concerned or stressed about John or his staff. The food, the organization of John and the staff, the venue itself... absolutely everything was PERFECT and I could not have asked for a better day.
    If I had to do it over I wouldn't change a thing... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Raymond · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded my wildest expectations

I can’t recommend crystal peak enough for any couple looking to have a wedding. Unlike many other venues John is flexible, professional, and genuinely wants you to have the wedding of your dreams. From a huge menu selection that can be customized to the beauty of the onsite ceremony area this place is truly a hidden gem. That coupled with amazing staff, a day of coordinator, and prices that are extremely affordable all make Crystal Peak the ideal place to get married!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jillian Barbieri · Married on 09/29/2018

Great day!

I’m so happy we decided to have our wedding at Crystal Peak! John went out of his way to make sure that our day was perfect. The staff was great and the food was amazing! The girls and I also loved and appreciated the great bridal suite upstairs. Very reasonable for what we got.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Jeff and I are so pleased with John Roller and his staff at Crystal Peak. Nancy in particular was so kind and considerate to us during the reception. All of the staff were friendly and very attentive to our 150+ guests. The food was exceptional. Our guests commented on how they were immediately brought the appetizers during the cocktail hour. Everyone was happy with the delicious food. I wish I still had some of the garlic mashed potatoes. John was very flexible and allowed us to set up in advance. He was very accommodating to our DJ. We were also able to bring our cake and cupcakes the day before. The venue is gorgeous, inside and outside. We are just so happy about the entire experience, planning and the day of our reception at Crystal Peak. Thanks!!! Marie and Jeff

Sent on 09/19/2018

Carly · Married on 06/30/2018

John, Amanda and the rest of the team from Crystal Peak catered my wedding in June and they were absolutely phenomenal from my first meeting with them to the day of the wedding. So many of our guests complemented the quality of the food as it certainly exceeded our expectations. We were blown away by the exceptional service and the professionalism of their catering staff. John was super responsive and helpful with any questions that I had regarding the rentals, set up, and general questions. They went over every single detail with me to be sure that everything went smoothly the day of. The set up for the event was executed just perfectly. Overall, the quality of the food and the exceptional service cannot be beat--I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Heather Meeker · Married on 06/09/2018

We had the most beautiful time!

Every detail was taken care of. People are still talking about the wedding and it has been six months. The venue was beautiful, the gardens were well maintained, and the food was excellent. Thank you to John and team for making our special day so memorable.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Crystal Peak was an amazing wedding venue. The staff was incredible and did a great job accommodating everyone. The food was greatand everyone went above and beyond to make our day special. John was quick to respond to all of our questions and allowed us to use all the decorations we wanted. I would recommend Crystal Peak for anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2017

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding was amazing. Everyone was so helpful. John was great with everything, made our day perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to help plan our day. Our guests still rave about the food and the service. There is nothing I would change about my day. I would recommend and have recommended crystal peak to multiple people already.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Nia · Married on 10/07/2017

John and his staff at Crystal Peak made our day so special, they catered to everything we wanted and needed, we got married in October so the colors of the leaves this time of year where beautiful in the garden area, also with the waterfall and bridge, with their beautiful mums and colored plants to add, made our ceremony and pictures Gorgeous, The food was amazing and looked so delightful. Our guest are still raving about what an amazing wedding we had, They went above and beyond to make it our day with their professionalism and humbleness, we highly recommend, Crystal Peak, John and his staff

Nia and Michael

Sent on 12/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

John and Jen made our special day absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough about their attention to detail, they thought of everything. Transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception was so smooth and having all three in one location made it easy for our guests. The outside ceremony location was beautiful with flowers blooming. Their waterfall is the perfect spot for outdoor photos with your friends and family. I'm so happy we chose Crystal Peak for our wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Crystal Peak 16

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

I couldn't be more happy with everything crystal peak had to offer! John (the owner) went above and Beyond, the staff also! They took care of everything!!! I didn't have one worry about the most beautiful day of my life!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Everything from the original correspondence to the end of the evening was fantastic. John and his staff went above and beyond to make everything great for our evening. The food was fantastic and the staff working that night were excellent. I would and do recommend Crystal Peak to everyone having a gathering.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

We had the absolute best experience at Crystal Peak, and we would highly recommend it to anyone! From the moment we first inquired about prices all the through the wedding reception, John and his team were top notch. The food was incredible (I had the crab-stuffed sole in a lobster sherry cream sauce and my husband had the New York strip with crispy onions and rosemary demi glaze)-- we loved that the appetizers are passed in unlimited amounts, meaning the chef makes more of the ones people like the most! The actual facility is beautiful, inside and out, and we loved the option to rent out the entire facility for our wedding. We initially thought the dance floor might be odd, since it is in the back, but it was perfect and we had the entire floor packed until the end of the reception. We took pictures outside next to the waterfall, pond, and on the bridge. It was beautiful start to finish, and the service was the absolute best. John and his team were committed to making our day perfect, and they succeeded!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Joseph · Married on 10/29/2016

John and Crystal Peak made our wedding stress free and unforgettable! They were extremely accommodating and genuinely cared about the quality of service and our needs. Our guests had a great time and we shared a day we will always cherish.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Martin · Married on 10/08/2016

Crystal Peak is North Western Connecticut's hidden gem! We were very impressed by the care and detail John and Jennifer Roller have invested in their facility, and in the personal attention, care and detail they invested in our wedding day. They made sure everything was perfect, and it was. They are genuinely wonderful people and very easy to work with. They were very accommodating, friendly and flexible while we were planning our wedding with them. The prices they charge are extremely reasonable for what is included in their wedding packages. The entire day was flawless. The food quality and quantity was superb as well; not your typical wedding food! Our guests couldn't stop raving about their meals and how nice the facility was. We highly recommend having your wedding or special event at Crystal Peak!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Carissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Everything went great and John was so flexible and accommodating! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Grissette · Married on 07/23/2016

I can’t not thank enough the Litchfield Inn! I was very nervous about planning a wedding from outstate, but John, the manager, was super responsive. He answered emails within minutes, and was always available on the phone. I visited the venue just 3 days before the wedding and requested to be moved to the main ballroom, already setup for other event, and he agreed to it. My wedding day was flawless, the room was beautiful, the hotel grounds elegant and timeless; the food was excellent, drinks well-balance. Every detail was well managed, better that what I envisioned. Dawn the coordinator was great! super friendly, and accommodating. Thank you Litchfield Inn for hosting my dream wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Crystal Peak's reply:

Hi Grissette,
    Thank you so much for your review! The Litchfield Inn is just guest rooms our company is Tavern off the Green and is a sister facility to Crystal Peak I own both companies. We took over all food and Beverage at the Inn in last October. We are very happy you had a dream wedding that is what we desire for all our couples!!