Cruz Coordination Reviews

54 | Charleston, SC

54 Reviews for Cruz Coordination

Pam · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica was called after I realized I could not do everything by myself, in planning a destination wedding for our daughter.. She was instrumental in helping suggest vendors and gave us useful tips. She worked hard in coordinating all of our vendors and helping to make changes. I love her enthusiasm! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding so special!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2016

Jessica is amazing!!! I hired her services for day of coordination to save myself the stress I know that comes with wedding planning. BEST MONEY EVER SPENT! Jessica was quick with answer my millions of questions, he attention to detail with planning the timeline was on point. She brought to my attention that my original contract would be less time for dancing, so I added an hour and I'm so glad I did! On the wedding day Jessica was attentive and everything went perfectly smooth. I tore my dress , and it was causing me to trip and Jessica was there to the rescue! She helped me fix the trip hazard in the front of my dress and the bustle in the back. She was easy to work with and has a friendly demeanor. I was able to enjoy my wedding day because I knew Jessica was on top of everything. It was an amazing day, thank you Jessica for helping make our day unforgettable and without any issues or drama. Trust me, she's worth every penny!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Molly · Married on 07/03/2016

Words cannot describe how we feel about Jessica. If you do anything for your wedding you HAVE to hire Jessica, she is a MUST. She is a superwoman and she is the epitome of a wedding planner. We hired her as our week of coordinator, but she is so kind and caring that she ended up helping for months prior. Never before have I ever been so impressed with someone. She never missed a beat and was always on the top of her game. She made our dream wedding become a reality. When I walked out and saw what she had done to our venue I had tears of joy in my eyes. She is something special and she is magical. Her emails were quick, professional, and she had thought of everything that we needed to cover. Even though she’s done a ton of weddings she still made me feel like ours was the most important wedding she has ever done. When my husband asked how she deals with the stress of planning a wedding day in and day out she said that she loves her job and it is her passion. Both of which are evident when you meet her. She made everyone feel so at ease. She is a problem solver, a perfectionist, and she is something rare. She was money very well spent! We would not have had such an amazing day if it wasn’t for her. My advice for anyone getting married is to make sure you have Jessica!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2016

There are not enough words to describe how awesome and amazing Jessica is!! I honestly want to find every place I can write a review for her- and sing her praises! Not only is Jessica on top of everything and makes you feel so comfortable along the way- but she hustles! The day of our wedding- she was moving and shaking the entire day and maintained such a positive and energetic attitude. She is absolutely amazing- made such great suggestions along the way, was always timely in answering my wails or phone calls, followed up with any vendors right away. I planned my Charleston wedding from New York- and Jessica made the entire process so easy for me! She got every detail and executed it perfectly! My whole family was also obsessed with her- as she really helped not only my husband and I on our big day- but also both of our families. I would recommend her to anyone! If planning a wedding and needed a coordinator or a full time planner-- she is the person to use! And aside from Jessica being awesome at her job as a wedding planner- she is just such a good person through and through. Such a positive and warm person to be around. Cannot say enoug good things about her!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/07/2016

Can Jessica work with me everyday?! She is the sweetest person ever and made my wedding day an absolute breeze! Weeks prior to the big day, Jessica organized a timeline which kept everyone in order. She is super professional, nice and will go out of her way to make your event the best day of your life. Thank you Cruz Coordination!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Ann · Married on 05/05/2016

My initial communications with Jessica were regarding our wedding venue, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. Jessica was extremely helpful in providing the information we requested and always in a timely fashion. In the time it took us to decide, Jessica had transitioned to her own business Cruz Coordination.
    After researching other coordinators in the area, and finding their services EXTREMELY expensive, the new coordinator at Magnolia forwarded my info to Jessica.
    I didn't need someone to do everything for me, but I did require some help with recommendations and decorating tips.
    For a little extra (and I really mean a little compared the extraordinary service Jessica provided) Jessica helped me with everything I needed!!!
    Jessica is a joy to work with! She is sweet and kind. She understands very quickly your likes and dislikes. She is able to help you bring your ideas to life in a way that is very specific to you, no the generic and trendy stuff you see everywhere(unless that's what you want).
    Jessica responds quickly to your inquiries and offers wonderful suggestions!
    The day of the wedding I felt like a Queen! She was Johnnie on the spot!!! Jessica made sure we always had drinks, sat down to eat. Jessica made sure the evening flowed beautifully and everything was arranged as we had discussed!
    She attended to every need I didn't even know I had! Jessica even helped contain some wild children while our photos were being taken.
    I can't say enough god things about Jessica! We love her and consider her a friend. We highly recommend her to anyone who needs and event planned!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Sherri · Married on 04/09/2016

Words are not enough to explain how wonderful Jessica was as a wedding coordinator! She was perfect from beginning to end. First, Jessica's fees are beyond fair given the level of service that she provides. She is extremely knowledgeable about vendors and the ins and outs of getting married in the Lowcountry. And she is honest. If something isn't going to work, she will give an honest appraisal. I planned the majority of the details of our wedding and we chose all our vendors. She made suggestions both when we asked and when she thought it might make our day better, and she was always on point. We remained in control of the details of our day, and she respected every decision. On our special day, she was cheerful and engaged. She ensured that every detail was perfectly placed and that everything went off without a wrinkle! We will never be able to thank her enough. She was so much fun and such a pleasure to work with that we almost want to get married or host another event again! Thanks Jessica and Cruz Coordination!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Megan · Married on 04/01/2016

Jessica's assistance, guidance, and organizational skills are tremendous. She took such a burden off our shoulders by handling all the nitty gritty details. We arrived at our venue 3 hours before our wedding and were shocked that she and her staff were nearly done setting up exactly to our specifications! She has a very calming, professional demeanor. Do not think for one minute you won't need a planner/coordinator. Her services were invaluable for the bride and her entire family. Thank you Jessica Cruz for making it all fall into place perfectly!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/12/2016

Jessica and her team were amazing at handling our destination wedding! She brought great ideas to the table that I didn't think of doing or the little details you forget about. They made the day run so smoothly and on time. Super friendly and was always available to help. I am so thankful for all her hard work in helping to plan and run my destination wedding! I highly recommend Cruz Coordination.

Sent on 05/31/2017

OMG BOOK HER RIGHT NOW!!! Jessica is absolutely amazing. She helped us every step of the way and guided us to the most PERFECT Magnolia Plantation wedding we could ever ask for!!! I even spilled champ down the front of my dress and before I knew it she was there with soda water saving the day! She is an incredible person and you will be LUCKY to have her on your team! We love you Jess!! 2.27.16

Sent on 03/11/2016

Jessica is the best! She is wonderful when it comes to communication and she is one of the most personable human beings you will ever meet. I felt so comfortable leaving our big day in her hands and she definitely delivered!! Our Wedding and reception were magical and she is the reason everything came together the way it did. We got married at Magnolia Plantation and she knew it like he back of her hand, as well as the perfect vendors to transform the space into our dream wedding. We had so much fun working with Jeasica and were so happy to have her be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Diane · Married on 11/21/2015

Hiring a wedding coordinator was by far the best investment we made for our daughter’s wedding! Jessica Cruz (Cruz Coordination), was absolutely amazing and we knew we were in good hands from the time that we met her. She’s so sweet, professional, detail-oriented and was quick to respond to whatever was needed. When we started planning the wedding, we had no idea on what the cost would be, or, where to start with selecting vendors. We went to Jessica for her expertise and she was spot on with everything. Not only did she save us time, she saved us a lot of money! She truly went above and beyond for us and we could not have asked for anything more.

Words cannot express how thankful we are for everything that you did for us Jessica! The wedding was flawless and we were able to truly enjoy a stress-free day because we knew you had everything under control! Simply the best, thanks!

Needless to say, we would highly recommend Jessica!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2015

Jessica and her staff at Cruz Coordination were AMAZING! It was by far the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. We hired Jessica as a "week of" planner but she was really much more than that! She was in contact with us from day one of hiring her and spent far more time than the week before our wedding on making sure everything was perfect, and thanks to her it was! She is so sweet and professional and made sure that my husband and I had a smooth and stress free wedding day. She even had our favorite drinks waiting for us after we said I do and were taking pictures. She truly went above and beyond for us and I can't thank her enough. No need to look any farther, you wont find a better coordinator and her price is so reasonable!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/06/2015

Deciding to work with Jessica at Cruz Coordination is by far the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Her attention to detail, knowledge of the wedding planning process and overall professionalism truly impressed me, and I'm not sure what our wedding day would have been like without her help, and the help of her assistant. It was a blessing to be able to relax and enjoy our day knowing that she had everything under control. Jessica ensured that our entire wedding day, from start to finish, went smoothly. She mapped out a timeline for the day, maintained contact with all of our vendors to ensure that everyone was on the same page, and anticipated and handled any hiccups that we encountered along the way. I can't compliment her services enough, and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2015

When planning our wedding, finding vendors and coordinating everything became very overwhelming. My fiance and I hired Jessica and it was the BEST decision we made!! Jessica is so organized, responds very quickly to emails, and really knows the vendors in Charleston. She helped make our vision for our wedding day come to life. On the day of our wedding, we did not have to worry about a single thing. Jessica took care of everything, and our wedding ran so smoothly. She made sure every detail was taken care of, she coordinated our vendors, and set up our venue exactly as we envisioned it to look. All of our wedding guests commented on how smoothly everything went at our wedding, and kept asking who our wedding planner was because she was so amazing!! I have recommended Jessica to everyone I know having a wedding in Charleston. She is amazing and you will be SO thankful to have her as a part of your day!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Jessica Cruz was very enthusiastic, knowledgable, organized, supportive, helpful, self confident and creative. We never felt that there was any doubt that everything that had to do with the wedding and reception would work; she made us feel at ease; she took care of and knew what details to attend to and, even with the threat of rain, she maintained an even demeanor.
    We first met with Jessica at our reception tasting and during the tasting she asked us ( my daughter and I ) for our expectations and wishes for the wedding and reception.
    She looked at all of Emily's Pinterest pictures and based on her past experiences on kiawah, organized all of the vendors necessary to create the fairy tale wedding that emily had envisioned. She helped me with my budget and kept us on task, and even suggested alternative options when the initial vendors were a bit expensive.
    Throughout the yearlong planning, my husband and I lived in Dubai. We communicated with Jessica via email and never felt as though she couldn't handle the task of giving emily a fabulous wedding ceremony and reception.
    I would definitely recommend Jessica Cruz and her wedding services.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Jessica was absolutely wonderful as my daughter's wedding coordinator. She jumped in to help steer us in the right direction with so much of the process, and we would have been lost without her. Her services are well worth the money and peace of mind.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Jessica was AMAZING!
    I don't know what I would have done without her! We hired her as our "week-of" coordinator, and she ended up being more of a "3 month-of" coordinator! She was so very helpful. She was on top of so many details I wouldn't have ever thought of.
    Jessica was awesome at helping to make my visions come to life, and finding solutions to any questions or problems that arose along the way.
    On the day of, she and her assistant made sure everything went smoothly, and even kept my glass full all night long!
    Jessica is so easy to work with, and so so sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Jessica was absolutely AMAZING! Hiring her was the absolute best decision I made for the wedding process! She was incredibly helpful. If there was something I didn't understand she explained it to me and helped me out as soon as she could! She was there every step of the wedding. It was extremely important, because I had a destination wedding, so when the time came and I realized I forgot some things, she calmed me down and fixed the problem immediately! During the wedding I spilled food on my dress and she was able to get it out, all while I was still enjoying the reception! She constantly had my drink refilled and she kept things moving along smoothly and according to plan. I really didn't have any mishaps and if I did, she didn't let me know! She did fantastic and it really took a TON of stress off of me! My friends and family absolutely adored her! They are still talking about how fantastic she was months after the wedding! My only regret is that I didn't hire her sooner!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Katie · Married on 07/05/2015

Jessica was my wedding planner for my July 2015 wedding at Magnolia Plantation. I specifically needed her services for the day of and leading up to the event. She took over everything for me two weeks prior and made sure everything was settled between all of my many vendors. She coordinated the whole flow of the day and made sure everyone knew exactly what to do and where to be. I can honestly say I would have been lost without her. The entire day went off without a hitch and was absolutely perfect thanks to her! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and everything was taken care of, she even managed to recruit someone to go back to my hotel and find my marriage license which I forgot prior to the ceremony starting! This is what I mean when I say I would have been lost without her! She was available at my beck and call throughout the whole day and still managed to be everywhere else when needed. She made sure I always had my favorite drink in me and my husbands hand and kept everything on schedule with out ever being pushy or rushing us. I was so pleased with her services I wish I could do it a over again!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Jessica was an amazing wedding coordinator! We changed our venue three days before the wedding due to the possibility of inclement weather. Jessica contacted everyone and made all of the changes for us right away. The wedding day ran so smoothly. She took care of everything from set-up to keeping me calm. We certainly could not have done it without her. She is fantastic!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Linda · Married on 06/21/2015

Jessica was fabulous. She was so easy to talk to and so helpful with all the planning for my daughter's wedding at Magnolia Plantatation. She brought a high level of experience in handling every detail. The day of the event ran smoothly and exceeded my expectations. Thanks again Cruz Coordination for helping us make wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jessica is awesome! So friendly and kind. It was a pleasure working with her and I am so happy we were able to have her help in planning our wedding. Everything was just perfect and it wouldn't have been possible without Jessica!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Jane · Married on 06/15/2015

The services offered by Cruz Coirdination were extremely helpful and much more than I expected. Jessica was knowledgable, reliable, and responsive. As mother of the bride, I was truly able to enjoy the big day with my daughter, as Cruz Coirdinaion had handled all of the details and made sure that our event was everything that was had hoped for. I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • neda

neda · Married on 05/23/2015

When trying to plan my destination wedding, it was hard to coordinate, plan, and basically just do everything. I was referred to Jessica's services and I was very hesitant because I was on a budget and didn't know if it was worth it. IT WAS WORTH IT. She seriously is amazing. She went over and beyond on what she did. If there was something that went wrong during my wedding, I had no idea because she did everything. My wedding was so stress free because of her. I had a friend drop a glass of red wine all on my white dress. But Jessica saved the day and got it all out. Because she is amazing. Seriously, if you are on a strict budget, she is the best thing you can get. I'm all about looking at reviews and seeing any negatives to try and make the best decision, but I have none with her. Maybe the only one is she didn't convey how much she would actually do. Seriously. Ask your other vendors. They would say Jessica is awesome.

Sent on 07/23/2015