Crushcakes Cafe Reviews

74 Reviews for Crushcakes Cafe

74 Crushcakes Cafe Reviews
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

For our wedding we decided we wanted a small cutting cake and cupcakes. We tried a few cupcake places in the Santa Barbara area and Crushcakes was far and away the best. Their cupcakes were moist and not overly sweet and they offered some fun flavors. I will admit that the cutting cake was a little overly dense and the icing too sweet for us, but the cupcakes were delish (we got lots of good feedback about them from our guests). And the cutting cake looked super cute. They were also totally delightful to work with while planning and very quick to respond to everything.

Adriana · Married on 12/31/2017

Cake was delicious!!! They were very responsive and attentive. We ordered the carrot crush and it looked exactly how I envisioned. Thank you!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! THIS PLACE IS SO AMAZINGLY GOOD! We had tried Crushcakes on our own when we were in town. Conveniently, it is just a few blocks from our venue. We decided to book with them, and we couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. We got a great mix of mini cupcakes and cookies. The hardest part was that there were almost too many delicious options to choose from for our small wedding cake! Working with Emily was a dream. She was so organized and prepared for the tasting and was flexible when we wanted to make a few changes closer to the wedding. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the quality and variety we had at our mini cupcake bar. On top of all the deliciousness, their prices are SO reasonable! We were able to get more than we had seen at other places with our budget.

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Emily is amazing! Took the time to listen to my concerns and thoughts. She made sure I had everything I wanted!

Rachael · Married on 09/29/2017

Everything was perfect from working with Emily upfront to - omg the cake. I had many people tell me it was the best they’ve ever had, including some people who said they didn’t like cake who loved it. We had some left over and invited friends and family over the next day to finish it off. With no wedding planner I had to trust it would show up on time with flowers added and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. It showed up on time looking gorgeous.

Thanks for everything Emily!!

Shauna · Married on 09/25/2017

Crushcakes is one of my very favorite bakeries—the hardest part was choosing flavors, because they are ALL delicious! Fortunately we were ordering cupcakes along with our cake, so we were able to choose more than one. Everything turned out wonderful, the staff was awesome, cake and cupcakes were perfect and delicious. The whole experience was great. THANK YOU, Crushcakes!

Kerstin · Married on 09/16/2017

My guests loved our cake and couldn’t stop talking about how delicious it was. We had a two layer cake with lemon on top and marble on the bottom. It was iced with their vanilla bean frosting. I think guests liked having the choice between the two flavors and oh my goodness it was yummy! Crushcakes was accommodating to my vegan guests too. They made similar versions of the cake in vegan cupcakes. The manager was pleasant to work with. The cake was delivered on time and set on the cake table. The restaurant kindly put our Lego cake topper on for us. We are highly satisfied with the quality of our cake and service Crushcakes have us!

Crushcakes Cafe 1

Jackie · Married on 09/09/2017

I had an amazing experience working with Crushcakes for my wedding cake. We had a 4 tier cake and extra sheet cakes for additional guest. All the flavors were delicious and I loved that they had some options that were outside the box. Emily was responsive and helpful and even thought to leave a card and little gift for us on our wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Crushcakes Cafe 2
    Crushcakes Cafe 3
  • O

Octaviana · Married on 09/03/2017

They were lovely and super flexible. Most importantly people loved the cakes!

Sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Crushcakes was very easy to work with and Emily helped answer all the questions we had. We loved the beautiful set up at our wedding!

Kyra · Married on 08/12/2017

Crush cakes did an AMAZING job creating and decorating my wedding cake. Each layer was a different flavor and it all delicious!! They decorated my cake with fresh flowers cascading down from top to bottom. The cake was gorgeous- the guests were taking photos with it. It came out just as l had imagined! And the Rice Krispie later was the best!!

Justin · Married on 08/12/2017

Excellent service! Highly recommend!

Kayley · Married on 07/22/2017

They made it quick and easy to set up a tasting, pay, and the delivery was stress free. Plus, their cake was absolutely amazing!

Crushcakes Cafe 4

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

Chrushcakes was professional and way to work with. We absolutely loved the finished product and so did all of our guests. We highly recommend crushcakes.

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Crushcakes was perfect for our wedding at Mattei's Tavern in Los Olivos! The events coordinator Emily was wonderful -- so helpful and flexible as we planned our wedding within a fairly short time frame. She made sure everything was set well beforehand, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. And, of course, the pie was amazing!!! After our tasting, we knew it was an easy choice. Our guests raved about all the flavors, and we barely had any leftovers. Almost everyone went back for seconds. We paired the Crushcakes Pies with another local company, Tondi Gelato, and it was a match made in heaven.

Crushcakes Cafe 5
    Crushcakes Cafe 6
    Crushcakes Cafe 7
    Crushcakes Cafe 8
    Crushcakes Cafe 9

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing! My husband and I are so happy we went with Crushcakes for our wedding. From booking the tasting to devouring our treats the night-of, Crushcakes was so easy to work with and delicious. At first, we were worried about whether a bakery would accommodate what we wanted to do, but Crushcakes made it easy and they were happy to help us out with mini cupcakes and mini pies for our wedding. The guests loved having so many flavor options to try and really raved about the deliciousness of the desserts. Crushcakes also did a small cutting cake for us and they completely captured my vision. Overall, I was so impressed with the flavor, artistry, and pricing of our wedding treats. We'll be in for a treat the next time we're in town. If you have a chance, try the strawberry blush--it's life changing!

Crushcakes Cafe 10
    Crushcakes Cafe 11
    Crushcakes Cafe 12
    Crushcakes Cafe 13
    Crushcakes Cafe 14

Haley · Married on 07/14/2017

We loved being able to trust that our Wedding Cake could be eaten by anyone with a Gluten allergy. My husband has Celiac disease so this was of large concern. We will be coming back in January and using our gift card for a couple of post-wedding cupcakes.

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Crush Cakes worked with me and it couldn't of been easier to plan my wedding cake. I sent pictures and they did exactly what I wanted. And more importantly, the red velvet cake was beyond delicious. The guest were so impressed as well. Thank you!

Nini · Married on 06/25/2017

Crushcakes provided an assortment of cupcakes for our wedding at the Maritime museum. They were punctual and the cupcakes were delicious!

Karen · Married on 06/16/2017

Very easy to work with , responsive on emails during to the process leading up to the wedding day! Would highly recommend them

Crushcakes Cafe 15

Dara · Married on 06/09/2017

Crushcakes was a dream to work with! They were very responsive by both phone and email when I had any questions about my order. We scheduled a tasting before we decided what flavors of cake we wanted, and they were all so tasty it was hard to narrow it down. Luckily Crushcakes was able to make each of the three tiers on our cake a different flavor. Our wedding cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. Everyone I spoke to and worked with was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Crushcakes!

Crushcakes Cafe 16
    Crushcakes Cafe 23
    Crushcakes Cafe 24
    Crushcakes Cafe 25

Heddy · Married on 06/06/2017

Crushcakes communicated with me who lives in a different state very promptly and with a brochure and Website that had details on selections which made the preparation very easy. They had a cake small enough for our needs, and provided it with the same quality and care. Thank you.

Crushcakes Cafe 26

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I got married in Santa Ynez area and originally looked for a cake place close to that area since I thought it would be expensive getting a cake delivered in Santa Barbara. Although, crushcakes exceeded my expectations with communication (which is so much needed in the wedding word) and the taste....I have no words except AMAZING! All my guests LOVED the cake and commented on it after the wedding. We are SO glad we went with crushcakes for our wedding and Emily is wonderful to work with. Brides, you literally don't have to look anyplace else!

Crushcakes Cafe 27