Cruiseport Gloucester Reviews

Cruiseport Gloucester 2
Cruiseport Gloucester 3
Cruiseport Gloucester 4
Cruiseport Gloucester 5

Ellen from Cruiseport Gloucester is THE BEST! She is very personable and is there to accommodate your every need. The quality of service by all Cruiseport Gloucester staff is extremely professional. The venue is gorgeous !!! Cruiseport Gloucester is extremely accommodating in order for you to have the wedding of your dreams! We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Suzanne · Married on 01/25/2014

They always responded to my questions I sent by email almost immediately ! Very helpful and always pleasant !

Sent on 03/01/2014

We are extremely satisfied with how our wedding turned out at the Cruiseport Gloucester. Our wedding coordinator was Ellen and she was truly wonderful. She was very helpful and led us very well. We are very thankful for the opportunity of working alongside Ellen and the Cruiseport and we would highly recommend the Cruiseport Gloucester to all our families and friends.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Jenny · Married on 11/30/2013

I am so happy I chose cruiseport for my wedding. Everything was wonderful and the staff was very helpful. My guests were impressed by the venue and how beautiful it looked. I would recommend to anyone looking to plan a wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/23/2013

My family and I had looked at numerous venues for our wedding. When I walked into cruiseport I knew I wanted my wedding to be at this venue. Everyone who attended our wedding talked highly about how elegant the room was, how the food was excellent, and how it was the best wedding the had ever been too. My husband and I were taken care of the whole night by Ellen and her staff. Anything we needed they were right there. Cruiseport made my day the one I have been dreaming of. It was a perfect celebration with family and friends and exactly what we wanted. Thank you for all of your hard work, it was truly appreciated.
    The Donovan's

Sent on 12/11/2013

Julie · Married on 11/10/2013

Kathryn was amazing. I really felt she went out of her way to make our day special. She helped create our vision exactly. She was friendly with all our relatives and friends and helped everyone have a wonderful night. She set the exact mood and intimacy we envisioned using candles and lighting. Working with her felt like working with a friend, she just knew what would make the night even more special.

Sent on 12/11/2013

judi · Married on 11/03/2013

Venue was outstanding, food excellent... guests still abuzz about the wedding on FB ... repeated comments that it was the "best wedding I've ever been to... sooo much fun" DJ Esposito had the guests dancing all night. Air photo booth was fun for all ... guests ages 2 u to 94 enjoyed it

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kayla · Married on 11/03/2013

Ellen was amazing! Every detail was executed perfectly! Guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and the delicious food!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Julie · Married on 11/01/2013

Absolutely amazing venue! It is both comfortable and very classy. Kathryn was our event coordinator, and she was so helpful and relaxed, and everything turned out beautifully. Vinwood is phenomenal. Great prices for open bar! Everyone loved the stations, I think it is the best way to go for food. Go for the raw bar, it looked so pretty in the dining room :)

Sent on 11/21/2013

I cannot say enough good things about the cruiseport! Not only is it so beautiful inside and outside the, people that work there are so professional, helpful and at your service. Kathryn was our wedding Coordinator and she was amazing she helped make our day so perfect and special! I emailed and called so many times over the year before I was getting married and they were always so patient and helpful with all of my questions or needs. The place itself is just so beautiful I got so many compliments and I was so happy with our special day. I would highly recommend the cruise port to anybody getting married at any time of the year!

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2013

Everything about this venue was perfect. Kathryn was our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic. She was extremely responsive and did everything we asked of her. She helped me accomodate every vendor that I wanted to use and was extremely helpful through the entire process. She is very meticulous and everything at our reception looked perfect, from the table setting, to the candles in the window panes, to the candy bar that she arranged since my mother didn't have time. The venue is absolutely stunning and everyone raved about the food. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice, our wedding reception was everything we could have ever dreamed it would be! I 110% recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

This review is long overdue, but all I can say is that everything was absolutely fantastic! Bridget made the day of beyond smooth, and answered all of our questions quickly. Everything was well worth every penny spent. The best part about Cruiseport I found compared to other venues was their flexibility and fairness. Thanks for the best day ever!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2013

Kathryn was always available when I needed her. She did an amazing job coordinating my wedding so everything was perfect! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 09/07/2013
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/17/2013

The Cruiseport was the absolute perfect place for our reception. My husband and I are both from MA but are currently living in NYC - because of this we chose to get married closer to all our friends and relatives. When I found the Cruiseport online I knew I had to go and check it out... I told myself that if it looked anything like it did online I would be getting married there for sure. What I was surprised to find out was that it was, in fact, even more beautiful in person!! So we booked it.

A few main perks of the Cruiseport are that what you see is what you get. All costs include tax and service charges, with no hidden fees. (Ie. no cake cutting fees etc.) so when you decide on a budget you can make it work without any surprises!! Also, my wedding site planner Kathryn, was so unbelievable helpful and quick to respond. She took so much of the pressure off of planning an out of state wedding! She always responded within hours of an email and always offered ideas and suggestions. She was also fantastic in the sense that the day before our wedding we dropped off boxes and boxes of decorations and all I said was "this is what you do, I trust that you will make it beautiful..." And she did!!! When we arrived for the reception everything was decorated perfectly!!! I would recommend the Cruiseport to ANYONE looking to get married by the water. The staff is so incredibly helpful I don't know how I would have done it without them. A++

Sent on 09/06/2013
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 08/16/2013

Amazing!!!! Bridget made our wedding exactly what we had envisioned!!! Answered all my questions asap. She is amazing!!!Everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2013

If I could give cruiseport more stars I would. I don't know how to begin Bridget and all the staff at Cruiseport for making all my wedding dreams come true. Cruiseport is modern and bright and at the same time elegant with it's beautiful chandeliers and dark wooden floors. Gloucester is a fantastic area to get married and there is no venue in the area that evenly closely compares to Cruiseport. We found the value and cost more than reasonable. Our guests are still raving about the food and atmosphere. When we had originally booked our wedding over a year in advance we were assigned Tanya as our coordinator, a few months before our wedding we found out Tanya had left and that our wedding plans would be in the hands of Bridget. Bridget was absolutely fabulous to work with, she is responsive, professional, caring and highly experienced. She got our vision right away and the room looked beautiful and the night was flawless in every way. Bridget in the staff worked great with all of our vendors for everything to come together. If you are considering Cruiseport--- look no further and book ASAP! They book up months to over a year in advance for good reason!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Our wedding was a dream come true. Thanks do much for letting us have this special day with our family and friends.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Alis · Married on 08/02/2013

My wedding was the best day of my life and the cruiseport had so much to do with it. The place was amazing, the food was spectacular and Bridget our planner was the BEST. Throughout the process she was all over every detail. Everyone warns you on your wedding day that something goes wrong... And I have to say that was never the case. thank you cruiseport for giving me the wedding of my dreams :)

Sent on 08/04/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2013

Amazingly perfect experience for us!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

We got married here Friday July 5th and everything was perfect. Ellen was our coordinator and she was awesome. We have had so many compliments on the venue and are so happy we picked the cruiseport.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Alisha · Married on 06/28/2013

As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted my reception at Cruiseport Gloucester. I didn't even look anywhere else. It is gorgeous inside. We received so many compliments with how nice everything was. I love that Cruiseport is not out dated like a lot of places around here. Bridget was our coordinator and she was great to work with. She always responded to any questions I had immediately. I also like that they work exclusively with Vinwood. Everyone one said how amazing the food was. Thank you Cruiseport for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2013

Everything was perfect, they really know what they are doing, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks Kathryn and all the staff for all your hard work!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Diane · Married on 06/14/2013

My daughter's wedding on June 14th was the wedding of the century. Everything about the wedding was top notch. The venue was absolutely beautiful. Everything went above and beyond our expectations. The event planner Ellen Christopoulos made my daughter's dream wedding a reality. She always extended herself to us. Her dynamic personality, her insght and knowledge in wedding planning is not only an asset to the bride and her family, but speaks volumes about the Cruiseport Gloucester. Ellen was just as important in planning and being a part of this wedding as was the bride. My beautiful daughter Deena Venuti Lam and her husband Long Lam have beautiful memories of their wedding day that will last a life time. Thank you Cruiseport Gloucester and a huge thank you to Ellen Christopoulos for making Deena's dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2013

Everyone that I worked with at Cruiseport was great. The were professional and well organized. I was impressed by how smoothly everything went the night of my wedding and how responsive they were to my many requests. Kathryn was great to work with. She greeted us as we got off the limo and it was nice to see a familiar face that knew how I wanted my night to go. It went PERFECT. I can't say enough good things about Cruiseport Gloucester. It was beautiful, the food was great and the people were awesome.
    Thank you for being part of my dream wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Alyssa · Married on 04/13/2013

I have been married now for just about two weeks, and not a day has gone by where I have not received a phone call saying how wonderful my wedding was and how Cruiseport was absolutely fantastic . And I completely agree... The warm staff was there to answer any questions we had and Bridget was outstanding in organizing every detail. The venue was spotless, clean and well kept. The porch was beautifully adorned with flowers and heaters that helped the guests mingle outside till evening . I felt like a princess with the wonderful service that was provided. I would highly recommend Cruiseport to anyone who is getting married in the near future.

Sent on 04/24/2013