Cruiseport Gloucester Reviews

Cruiseport Gloucester 6
Cruiseport Gloucester 7

Mary Jacobs · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning location, helpful staff

We were beyond thrilled with the Cruiseport for both our ceremony and reception! It is a stunning space that is extremely well maintained, and it is easy to have a beautiful wedding because the venue is gorgeous as-is. The views are incredible, as well.

Kelsey was a huge help as our onsite coordinator. She went above and beyond, and was so easy to communicate with. She was our fairy godmother—we highly recommend working with her! All of the staff at our wedding, from the waiters to the parking staff, were extremely professional and kind. Everyone at the Cruiseport made the entire process easy for us, which is really important when you are busy planning and wanting to enjoy the big day.

The food was absolutely delicious. We got so many compliments and people saying it was the best wedding food they ever had. We especially got compliments on the cocktail hour between the ceremony and reception, which our guests said was very classy. They appreciated the convenience and wide selection the stationary hors d'oeuvres, especially the cheese.

The Cruiseport was, for our moderate budget, extremely affordable, and Kelsey was very helpful in finding ways for us to save some money and still have a beautiful wedding. If you're on a budget, I recommend booking the Cruiseport during the off-season for amazing savings.

Another aspect our guests appreciated was having the ceremony and reception in the same place, especially since it's cold in here in the winter. It was easy for everyone to park or do valet parking, and then sit back to enjoy the whole evening in one place.

We have nothing but glowing words for the Cruiseport. I highly recommend having your wedding there!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Cruiseport Gloucester 8
    Cruiseport Gloucester 9
    Cruiseport Gloucester 10

Louis Chen · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

The Cruiseport Gloucester far exceeded our expectations in all areas, from the atmosphere of the room, to the taste of the food, to how stress-free their team makes wedding-planning. Specifically we wanted to thank Kelsey for making our wedding so easy for my wife and I, where each time we met with Kelsey, we felt a huge sense of relief and re-assurance that everything would be perfect. Kelsey took care of us with organizing, keeping us calm, facilitating, assisting with decorations, everything you could imagine! While Kelsey was amazing, the Cruiseport overall had excellent staff all around, everyone was very accommodating and kind. Almost all of our vendors worked with the Cruiseport before and all revered their relationship with them. All of which had nothing but great things to say. As for the food, although I personally only had the main dish (was too busy partying), I heard nothing about positive feedback on the hors d'oeuvres, main dishes, and snacks. We very-much recommend the Cruiseport Gloucester to anyone looking to get hitched, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/13/2019

Cruiseport Goes Above and Beyond

The Cruiseport is one of the most beautiful venues in Massachusetts. Beth was our coordinator and made this normally stressed bride a new woman. She was extremely responsive and understood our concerns about timeline as our main goal was to make sure our guests got as much time on the dance floor as possible. She ensured the wedding moved along smoothly without any issues at all and guests told us it was one of the greatest weddings they've been to because of how everything moved along perfectly including the food and other traditions. A huge thank you and shout out to the kitchen and staff for the most amazing food and timeliness of getting the dinners out to our guests. Everything was absolutely beautiful and it the success and happiness of that day in large part goes to the staff of Cruiseport and Beth, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Cruiseport Gloucester 11
    Cruiseport Gloucester 12

Shayna Wilner · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Cruiseport wedding!

We had the most perfect wedding at the Cruiseport! We were planning from across the country and luckily had the most amazing coordinator, Kristen. She was patient, flexible and so detail oriented helping us work through things we hadn’t even thought of. She was so professional, immediately eased any anxieties and addressed questions and changes in a timely fashion. We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue and the transitions were seamless. Throughout our entire wedding process, the Kristen and her staff made sure all of our questions were answered so we felt confident and prepared heading into our wedding day. Our wedding went off without a hitch and all of our guests complimented the beautiful ballroom and amazing food. I highly recommend the Cruiseport and Kristen for your event!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional

I am so happy I chose the Cruiseport for my wedding venue. It is clear right from the start that they know what they are doing when it comes to weddings! It is such a beautiful and accommodating venue; my guests are still raving about their food! I had the pleasure of working with Kristen, who was amazing. She is very knowledgeable, communicative, attentive to detail and fun to be around! I felt in such good hands knowing that she was handling every detail, making me very calm and relaxed on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Allie

Allie Brown · Married on 05/11/2019

So Amazing!

We loved having our wedding at the Cruiseport! They were extremely helpful from start to finish. The space was perfect for our 190 person guest list and there was plenty of room for dancing! We had the pleasure of working with Beth Santuccio and we cannot say enough good things about her! She let us express the vision we had for our wedding and helped it come to life on the day of.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Laurie Orender · Married on 04/20/2019

The Flawless Wedding

My son and his wife were married here in April. The Cruiseport is gorgeous, breathtaking. They worked with Kristen the wedding coordinator who was fantastic. They live in California and she worked with them to make it all perfect like it was the only wedding she was doing. The food was A plus ( in fact even better). We all loved everything about this venue. We highly recommend it.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Carla Planz · Married on 04/13/2019

Elegant Venue, Great Team and Food

The Cruiseport was a fantastic venue. We worked closely with Francesca LeGallo, who was our Event Coordinator, and she was superb. Given we’re an international marriage, we had a lot of different customs to blend and Francesca was great about making it work: custom liquor, off-menu recipes, etc. Any change you can think of, we probably did it and she pulled it off perfectly.
    The Cruiseport is a very elegant venue and everyone was raving about the food and service (Cruiseport only works with Vinwood catering). We had about a 270 person wedding and fit very nicely. It was at the end of winter but thankfully the weather was good enough that day to reopen the deck. They set it up and we had the cocktail hour there.
    Francesca was always checking in with us and family throughout the night and kept everything very organized. We would recommend her and the Cruiseport any day.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Amy · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding Venue!!

We just had our wedding at the Cruiseport this past weekend and it was so amazing. I still can't believe how perfectly every part of the night went. Our coordinator, Francesca, was so on top of everything and we had many guests comment to us that it was such a well-run event. Everything has just been easy with the Cruiseport, from our initial meeting just to see the venue, to all of the planning, and finally the big day :) It never felt stressful and we felt like we had a lot of support. Everyone loved the food during the cocktail hour, the dinner options were delicious, and the late night soft pretzels and nacho bar were a fun surprise for our guests. Francesca and the rest of the Cruiseport staff are just incredible and I would highly recommend a wedding at the Cruiseport to anyone looking for a venue.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie Muise Silva · Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are to Francesca and the entire staff of Cruiseport Gloucester! We had the most amazingly perfect wedding day on September 14, 2018. I knew from the moment we toured Cruiseport Gloucester we were meant to have our reception at this beautiful venue. Francesca was with us from our initial visit to our wedding day...she was always available to answer any questions we had and truly made our special day one that we will never forget. Our family and friend are still talking about how beautiful our reception was! And the food....from apps to dinner everything was delicious! Thank you Francesca and the entire staff of Cruiseport Gloucester for going above and beyond and making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Gorgeous Venue

I Cannot praise the Cruiseport and their staff enough for all of their hard work to make every event so Perfect!! The Ballroom is breathtaking with grand chandeliers, wood floors and large windows to show off the view of Gloucester harbor. One big thing on my list when looking for a venue was a separate room for cocktail hour. When booking the cruiseport, you get the entire facility(two large venue spaces). I still get compliments on how well my wedding ran, and that is all thanks to Francesca, our event Manager. Francesca is AMAZING and really understood my vision and made our wedding look even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I've been to multiple events at the cruiseport and every one is more beautiful than the next.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing Venue with even better staff!

My husband and I had the best experience with Francesca and the Cruiseport Gloucester. The venue is stunning and really doesn't require a ton of decor, which was perfect for our minimalist vision. We got married at Our Lady of Good Voyage before so we didn't have the ceremony on site but that option looked wonderful. Francesca was great from the beginning. She totally understood what we were looking for and was always on hand to answer questions we had leading up to the day. The day of the wedding everything was perfect and there's no doubt in my mind it was because of Francesca and the phenomenal staff at Cruiseport. We didn't have to think of a thing except enjoying ourselves, she was always a step ahead of us and even thought of things we never would have. We can't say enough about our experience with Francesca and the whole Cruiseport team and would highly recommend the venue for any wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Cruiseport Gloucester 13
    Cruiseport Gloucester 14
    Cruiseport Gloucester 15
    Cruiseport Gloucester 16

Adam · Married on 10/14/2017

The venue was beautiful, every person on the service staff was great (& with smile) and our point person Beth was super helpful it making sure we were on track with what needed to be done. They all contributed to a great day.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

My fiancé and I loved Cruiseport Gloucester from the moment we stepped foot into the venue. The aesthetic of the venue is even more beautiful in person. The chandeliers, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and windows are fantastic and elegant - exactly the look we were going for. Cruiseport Gloucester is so beautiful inside and outside that we won't need to "break the budget" to decorate this venue. We met with Beth and she was amazing. She answered most of our questions without us even having to ask them! We met some of the other staff as well and everyone (from valet to the catering staff and everyone in between) was so friendly and pleasant. We loved that this venue is right on the water and has a gorgeous feel. The town is an adorable, quaint fishing town. We can't say enough good things about this venue and location. We are so excited to have our 2017 wedding at Cruiseport Gloucester!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Heather · Married on 01/14/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cruiseport and our coordinator Heather. We were on a budget and all our decor was DIY,. I was expecting to come in and set it all up myself but they said they do it all for you! A wonderful and convenient service! The night before I dropped off a bunch of decor, some that had a plan and some that I just told her to do whatever with (bit disorganized and also I didn't really have a vision). The place looked STUNNING! They really went above and beyond to make our wedding flawless. The Vinwood food is incredible, the attention to detail unmatched and the venue itself is stunningly gorgeous. You barely need any decoration at all. Heather walked us through the rehearsal and made sure everything went perfectly smoothly. She understands that the couple has never planned or hosted a wedding before and her expertise guided us every step of the way. TRULY over the top service and a gorgeous venue to hold our wedding at. I could not believe everything they did for us, it was amazing. Another nice thing for planning: no hidden fees. All gratuity, service charges and taxes are all included in the face value prices...no surprises later. And if you're having a winter wedding, no one beats their off-season discount. Truly the best value out there!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Emily · Married on 10/16/2016

Cruiseport was fabulous! The staff was very helpful and responsive. Our coordinator, Rachel was attentive, kind, and very patient. Vinwood did an amazing job with the food. It was absolutely delicious and everyone raved about their meal. I can't say enough positive things about Cruiseport. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/15/2016

The Cruiseport was the first and only venue we looked at. When we looked into The Cruiseport the financial planning piece was easy. Taxes and fees were included, and there wasn't an up charge to plate our cake or some hidden service fee. We decided to bring along our parents for our first venue tour, and the second we walked in we knew we wouldn't need to go anywhere else. The Cruiseport features high ceilings, beautiful/big chandeliers, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the harbor, twinkly tea lights in every window, cozy fireplaces, and so much more. We loved it all. We met with one of the coordinators and worked on some pricing and set a date that day!

At our first meeting with our coordinator a few months prior to the wedding we were starting to get a little anxious and overwhelmed. That is when we met Tiffini White, and all of those negative feelings were gone. Tiffini was bright, bubbly, professional, and kind. She answered most of my questions before I even had a chance to ask. We left that meeting with an organized checklist to complete, and a much more positive and relaxed outlook. Tiffini was there for us anytime we needed her, and her response time was quick.

The day/night of our wedding we couldn't have been more happy. Everything looked perfect. Tiffini and her team paid attention to every little detail, and exceeded all expectations. Tiffini kept us organized and calm. So many of my friends and family commented on how accommodating everyone at The Cruiseport was all night. Whether someone needed a piece of tape or extra sauce someone was always right there to help. Vinwood caterers also exceeded all expectations. We received so much positive feedback about the food, and some of our guests inquired about hiring them for other events. We are so happy we chose The Cruiseport. We had the best day/night of our lives, and our friends and families did too!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2016

Beautiful venue with attentive, accommodating and kind staff. Jamie was so great to work with. Being the first of our friends to get married we had a lot of questions- we were in great hands at the Cruiseport! Each detail was attended to. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say. Wish we could relive it all over again.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Teela · Married on 09/23/2016

I am SO happy my husband and I decided to go with Cruiseport for our wedding day. We were overwhelmed by all the venues and choices we had to make. When we walked into cruiseport we just had a feeling this would be the venue we would end up getting married at. Compared to other venues we had looked at, we felt like we got so much more for our money. Heather was great, she was so easy to talk to and very flexible. Wedding planning was all new to me. I emailed the office several times asking for advice and with questions about the process and always received a quick response from one of the girls. The day of the wedding when I walked into the cruiseport I was in shock - the room looked beyond amazing, I couldn't believe this was all for us. 4 months later and i am still hearing how beautiful our wedding was and how amazing the food was. Thank you Cruiseport! You made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Shauna · Married on 06/25/2016

We booked all of our wedding festivities through Cruiseport Gloucester and their partner properties from the wedding itself (ceremony and reception), to the rehearsal dinner on the Beauport Princess enjoying a sunset dinner cruise with dancing (highly recommend), to our accommodations at the brand new Beauport Hotel… and we are SO glad we did. Everything was absolutely magnificent and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend- even with all of the chaos that comes along with St. Peter’s Fiesta that happened to be the same weekend. For our wedding, we had the pleasure of working directly with Heather, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely fabulous and always on top of things. She made the entire planning process and wedding day go by absolutely stress free and without a hitch. Everything we envisioned in terms of décor was completely brought to life and truly breathtaking. The ambiance of the venue and classic and romantic décor touches made it feel like something out of a movie. Heather was very speedy and responsive with emails and phone calls (as are all of the coordinators there) and on the wedding day was always right there for us and made our night run so smoothly. The rest of the staff , including the bartenders and wait staff, were extremely friendly and provided excellent service. We heard great things when planning about the food catered by Vinwood, and we were not disappointed... the food was absolutely excellent! Guests raved about the Hors d’oeuvres (which were plentiful the entire cocktail hour) and the entrée’s (Prime Rib, Spring Chicken, Butternut Squash Ravioli). We received so many compliments from all of our guests with regards to everything- the food, venue, staff, etc. We are so happy we chose Cruiseport Gloucester as our venue, it truly could have not been more perfect. Thank you Heather and the rest of the Cruiseport Staff, you truly know how to set the bar in the wedding industry! Shauna and Marcus Levin. 6.25.2016

Sent on 07/23/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2016

Cruiseport was fabulous! The level of service that we received was outstanding and our coordinator, Heather, could not have done a better job. She was responsive, professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding, we were all blown away by the quality of the food, the presentation, the beauty of the venue and the amazing service. It was the perfect evening. Thank you!

This venue is worth every penny and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the Gloucester area.

Sent on 06/23/2016

I had the most beautiful and perfect wedding at the Cruiseport! The food was so delicious and the location was perfect!!! I got married here two weeks ago and I still have guests talking about what a wonderful day it was! And Beth was the best contact to work with!!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

jenny · Married on 01/09/2016

The Cruiseport was everything I envisioned my Wedding to be. Tall ceilings, Beautiful hardwood floors, windows and fireplaces. It is just gorgeous Inside and out. Not to mention it is right on the water. All of the staff here were so professional and kind as well. My wedding planner was Heather and she was so awesome. Such a nice person to work with. Really got my vision and went above and beyond to achieve that. Always answered my questions or concerns asap. The food is just amazing here also. Everyone is raving about how delicious their meals were. I would highly recommend any couple to have their wedding here. It is simply a beautiful venue.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Linnea · Married on 01/02/2016

Cruiseport is the place to have your wedding if you would like an all-around fantastic wedding! First off, everyone at Cruiseport was so incredibly nice, easy to work with, flexible, and accommodating. The entire staff were simply wonderful and kind people. The venue is gorgeous, with great windows, very clean and elegant, with hardwood floors, painted walls, chandeliers, and two fire places. Our guests also said that it was some of the best wedding food they ever had. We had a winter wedding, and our guests have sent us a number of emails and Facebook messages saying that it was one of the best that they have been to, which I attribute a good deal to Cruiseport.

Sent on 01/05/2016

The Cruiseport was amazing to work with, very professional and really simplified the planning process with their attention to detail. The beautiful room and our wonderful coordinator, Ellen, made it the perfect day. I would highly recommend this venue based on the value, quality and staff.

Sent on 11/30/2015