Cru Photography Reviews

9 | Westminster, CA

9 Reviews for Cru Photography

9 Cru Photography Reviews

Emmy · Married on 06/21/2014

I know this is way long overdue and I know I need to make this guy is well known for his talent because he's truly the talented artist, and I'm so happy to be the first to give this review
    Imagine yourself having a business with a photographer who would be talking about hours, money, etc., this is.....not Hai-Au!
    I spent hours talking to him about my ideas, his ideas and how I wanted all my photos would be taken. He pulls out your personalities through his pictures, he will find out the true beauty inside you and makes it perfectly beautiful. He knows what you want as if he lived inside your thoughts.
    Hai-Au is very professional, responsive, ethical and extremely accountable for his work. He will definitely go above and beyond just to make you happy with his service. He builds his business based on his talent, his trust and expects the same trust from his customers...and believe me, he will never fail you even once. He's taken pictures for a variety of weddings in different cultures, he knows which moments are the important and the best.
    His sense of humor, kindness and professionalism make him the best out there.
    I can't say thank you him enough to be there with me to capture all my special moments on my special day. He made us all feel special from the little ones to my family members. Guys and girls they all love him.
    If you are looking for a true talent, you are in the right place.

I had a very big wedding! It was about 300 guests and a whole lot of traditional ceremonies. Yet, Cru helped me get it through on budget and great service.
    With all the traditional ceremonies, my wedding took three separate days. An engagement ceremony that was three months before the wedding, ceremonies on my side and husband on the day before ... then the wedding day. On top of all this it was all done at destination location.
    At the end, my guests enjoyed the photo-corner provided by Cru, their interaction with the guests. Myself and my husband, we have memorable pictures and photo albums (a sign-in photo album and wedding album - both nicely and professionally designed and bound) that last a lifetime.

Judy · Married on 12/27/2013

He has a creative vision. We have amazing photos of us that we can't even believe it's us in these photos. Highly recommend him for any photography occasion. He is highly professional and extremely easy to talk to, making it a breeze when we're out on our photo shoots.

Thaison · Married on 08/03/2013

Au is awesome! From our first meeting he's always been freindly, RELIABLE, and very professional. But in getting to know him more we see his passion towards photography; which really sets him apart from other photographers. He took the time to understand us and in turn it translated in very nice wedding photos. He's got a keen eye for nature and incorporated it well in our photos and very helpful in giving us ideas and guidance in what to do. He also did the photo booth for our wedding which all our guests really enjoyed. Don't hesitate, hire Au.

Vivian · Married on 02/02/2013

My husband and I had no doubt who we were going to hire to do our wedding photos because Cru Photography had done such an amazing job for so many of our friends and family. It was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process!

Au is so amazing, talented and completely fun to work with! He goes above and beyond for his clients and that's something really hard to find in the wedding industry. He will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. Even if that means climbing on trees or traveling to the great unknown to find the perfect background. Not only is he willing to go the extra mile for you, his turn-around time is very impressive. I love his work, his dedication to his art, and his passion for capturing the precious moments on your special day.

My experience with Au / Cru photography has been nothing but WONDERFUL.
    If I could re-do the entire wedding experience again, I would totally go with his entire wedding package and not just wewedding day coverage. My engagement was done by a friend and didn't find the use to have it done again. But when I get the wedding pictures, I wished I did. He captured THE moments and ways that me and my husband expressions for each other so naturally. What I liked most was how little re-touched the images came out. I mean, the faces doesn't look porcelain nor filtered, it was exactly the way my husband and I remembered the atmosphere of our wedding day.
    A biggie about Au was how polite and friendly he was. He made my 80 year old grandma relaxed and smiled so much.
    So Brides! Don't hesitate in hiring him. You'll get images that you won't be embarrassed to look back years later.

I don't even know where to start...
    I've been using his photography service for almost all of the special events in my life now: wedding, family portrait, birthdays. And he has never ceased to disappoint me. My family always love how the pictures come out, it was very US. Sounds weir, yes! Because we are one TOUGH family to find the right angle, but Au did it :) Plus, each time it'd be at a different location. So very adventurous in a way.
    If you're like me, know what you like but don't know where or how, Au will give you a long list of recommendations. When the day come, even if it's a drive, he'll do it.
    Then with the completed product pitcures and album, it turns out way better than the sample he has. The layout was just simple enough to tell the story but still not cheap.
    Get to know him and maybe he'll give you recommendations on the decor and flowers too. Trust me, he KNOWS weddings and you won't regrets in hiring him.

andy · Married on 03/19/2011

Having Cru team in my wedding was the right decision I made in my wedding planning. Every single time we have a shoot (engagement, pre-wedding and wedding day) there's always something that I personally needs and Cru staff was able to help me. I mean it's the little thing that makes a big difference in wedding picture. This is especially true if you're a little too conscious about that love handles or double chin like me OR how your hair or make-up is wearing off. It's just that little thing that on you'll forget of at the moment, but Cru really pay attention to.
    From my experience, I liked how Cru work as a team and Au is the leader to make sure that everyone is doing their parts in executing your needs.

Thuy · Married on 07/14/2007

My family been using Cru service ever since Au barely started photography. It was quite a risky decision at the moment to use a start up photographer for my wedding picture; but it's worth it.

We didn't have to spend a fortune on photography and still get high quality products. Plus, Au is so easy going in regards to our taste and scheduling it makes life a whole lot easier when planning a wedding for 200 guests.

Bottom line, it helps big time to have someone that's easy going and understands the stress of planning a wedding. Therefore, I say Au really made it for me :)