Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West Reviews

Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 6
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 7

Krissy Schoenfelder · Married on 07/27/2019

Great to work with

We were a little nervous over some staffing changes though our planning process, but each coordinator we worked with was fully informed of where we were in the process and what our needs were with our package. Everything turned out great! They were willing to work with our budget, and were so helpful - full service venue/caterer.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West's reply:

Hi Krissy,

It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding!
    We are so happy to hear that everything turned out great the night of your wedding.

Congratulations and we wish you the best!
    Ali Beadle

Bruce Aaron · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn’t of gone better

The crowne did a great job walking us through the process and making sure everything went good, if you book with them you won’t regret it. Ali was super helpful and we felt thankful to have her helping us.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Jeni

Jeni Dorn · Married on 10/13/2018

100% Recommend

Working with Ali made planning our wedding reception SO easy. She worked with us every step of the way, answering all of our questions and kept everything very organized. The best part of all was that we didn't have to lift a finger in the set up or take down of our reception venue (Europa & Copenhagen Room), the Crowne Plaza staff did it all for us. Everyone there made our day our day so great and I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2018

We had an amazing experience working with Ali and her team at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West! Ali was very responsive in answering all of our questions and accommodated our needs during the planning process.

On the day of our wedding, Ali personally set up the homemade items I made for place cards and a memorial table. She checked in with us during dinner to make sure everything was going as planned.

The food was fantastic! Our guests gave us many complements on the meal choices. Overall the entire evening ran smoothly and our family and friends had a great time. I would highly recommend the Crowne Plaza for any wedding or other event.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 14
    Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 15

Gina Donnelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better place to have my wedding.

Ali was the best to work with. I think I called her everyday the week of my wedding. She was always there to answer all my questions and take my stress away. I got so many compliments on the venue. My wedding turned out perfect with the help of Ali

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/01/2018

We had out wedding here and everything was absolutely beautiful ! Thank you to the excellent staff especially Ali !

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 16

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

The Crowne Plaza was so incredibly easy to work with! From day one they were open and communicative, and helped me in any way they could accommodate. The food was great, the catering staff was amazingly helpful, and we had so many compliments on the venue. This hotel knows what they're doing for large events, and it shows! I couldn't be happier with our location choice.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tony · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was November 11th and there were a total of three weddings all happening the same night. We had 250 total guests show up and the hotel staff was incredible. We did our ceremony and reception in the same room and the staff turned it around in no time and it looked flawless. Ali Beadle is the Catering Manager and she was incredible, made sure everything ran smoothly and asked if we needed anything. Tremendous work by her especially with two other couples that needed her attention as well.

The overall appearance of the hotel really impressed our guest. Very large with a unique setting inside that is great for pictures and great spa/pool area for guests that are doing an extended stay. Guests kept wandering into the main bar with their own drinks (brought from home) and the bartender that was working was very friendly and never lost his temper (even though he had to remind several guests a handful of times).

The food and dessert table was tremendous and we received many, many compliments. The wedding planning was very low stress with Ali and the team taking on the majority of the work with setting up and tearing down and anytime something needed completed one of the staff always jumped up and made sure it was done and with a smile.

Incredible venue with the ease of having everything in one place, plus a lot of amenities to entertain guests from out of town who want plenty of room to roam. Absolutely would recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 17
    Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 18

Margaret · Married on 10/21/2017

We considered a wedding celebration in a park, in a rented venue with a caterer, or in several hotels. After our party,day night, we we so glad to have chosen the Plymouth Crowne Plaza. Our guests loved the food, the room arrangement was just as requested down to the tables decorated as we asked, bridal suite was lovely, bartender and all servers, including the chef, were attentive and friendly. All special requests were accommodated--like storing our table decoration flowers overnight before the party; the food tasting prior to the event ensured we got what we wanted on the menu; and the event planner was there until mid-way through the evening to check that everything was to our satisfaction. She made everything flow so easily and was so helpful prior to the event. Highly recommend this venue for any type of wedding celebration!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/23/2017

The Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West was an amazing venue to work with for our reception! I got so many compliments on the food from our guests saying the chicken and the steak were the best they've ever had at a wedding! All of the staff were amazing and so accommodating. Ali, the coordinator we worked with closely, was especially wonderful. She would always follow up and check in with us in a timely manner and answered every question we had. One of the best parts was that, for the reception, the facility let me drop off the decorations we wanted with some simple instructions on where to put things (ie: what table the guest book should go on, how centerpieces should be set up) the night before the wedding, and THEY did all the work setting up and taking down our decorations! Seriously such a time saver! I can not say enough about how great the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West was for our reception, and I would highly recommend it for other couples looking to celebrate their big day.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 19

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Was an amazing experience! Very smooth and easy. They handled everything for us which was helpful! I wish we could do this night over and over again!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2013

Amazing venue! They took care of everything so we could enjoy our wedding. I would highly recommend the Crown Plaza West for wedding receptions.

Sent on 06/05/2013

The staff was amazing! The food was delicious and received a lot of compliments! The price wasn't bad either. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Marisa · Married on 03/10/2018

I absolutely loved having my reception at Crowne Plaza West, wonderful staff, great food, and beautiful building!!! No complaints, but only awesome memories!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

The perfect venue! They have so many options and are so helpful when it comes to getting you what you want. I was so impressed and so were all of my guests.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2017

2.0

Everything was great & Ali is so fun to work with! She makes sure that everything goes exactly the way you want it! The only problem that I had was that the food is extremely expensive. Don't get me wrong, it is good food but I for sure think it is way to expensive, especially since they add on tax and 23% service fee. It made each plate around $50 per person which I think is outrageous.

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2012

Amy has a great staff and great ideas.

She helped calm down my thoughts - and my mom's - to achieve our goals and have a great guest experience.

From the timing of the whole day, to flow of events at the reception site, everything went extremely well and was minimal stress when working with professionals who execute on events every day.

The food was great - we received many compliments from the guests and the service was outstanding.

Sent on 12/16/2012

The Crowne Plaza is a wonderful place. My fiance and I just toured, and not only do they have endless options, but they also are willing to make your day special for you.

We were a little worried about having a place where we weren't the only wedding, but the three rooms are spread out so parties wouldn't get mixed up.

This seems like a great venue option for our reception!

Sent on 11/30/2015