Crossroads Florist Reviews

8 | Mahwah, NJ

8 Reviews for Crossroads Florist

8 Crossroads Florist Reviews

Tom is one of the nicest guys you could ever want to work with. He was patient, professional, and passionate about his work. I met with him prior to my wedding to discuss my vision and showed him many pictures to work from. He nailed everything perfectly. He was also very reasonably priced and that was very appreciated since flowers, while beautiful, are very expensive and very short lived. Highly recommend and would use him again for any future events I may need flowers for.

Adrienne · Married on 05/21/2016

Thomas at Crossroads is a very friendly, relaxed, and creative man to work with. He is very knowledgeable, so he can create the most beautiful bouquets within your budget. For centerpieces and the ceremony area, we rented these pieces. Not only did this keep us within our budget, but gave us the peace of mind that we didn't need to take them away after... one less thing to think about when the night was over! As Thomas and I spoke and flipped through books, he understood my vision and budget. He suggested the orchid trees for the ceremony area, which were easily moved up into the reception area. I'm really glad I went with these because they added a nice touch to the background of wedding photos.

Svetlana · Married on 09/06/2015

Thomas did an amazing job with the flowers. They looked beautiful !

Working with the Crossroads Florist was a win because I had my wedding at the Sheraton at Mahwah and they are located inside the hotel. Tom was very helpful and took my ideas and made them better than I could have imagined. Tom does great work!

Thomas Kenison and I got along like two peas in a pod! He was so professional, flexible and passionate about his work. He provided great feedback, told us what would and wouldn't work, and incorporated my vision into his artwork. And the best part? He is located at the same place as my venue! If you want to have someone who really cares about what YOU want then I suggest you hire Tom as your florist.

Debbie · Married on 10/05/2012

Our flowers from Crossroads were beautiful!!!!!!! Everyone was talking about how pretty they were.

Arielle · Married on 05/19/2012

Tom has an amazing eye for detail and beauty. When we decided what flowers we wanted, Tom expertly guided us toward appropriate arrangements and color schemes, as well as informed us on which flowers would hold up the best throughout the day. I would definitely work with him again if I need flowers for an event. He's professional and easy to work with, and again, has a wonderful eye for arrangements.

David · Married on 05/12/2012

Tom did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. He worked hard in making sure my bride was happy as she is not into the lavish flowers other females are. He find the perfect combination for our wedding and was open to our suggestions. Since he was on site for where are wedding was it made it easy in case there was anything he forgot. He is the resident florist for the Sheraton Mahwah and does many of the weddings at this venue. We were pleased with how he made everything perfect for our ceremony and reception.