Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

93 Reviews for Cross Creek Ranch

• Tori

Tori Korson · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfect winter wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Cross Creek Ranch. Heather, Crystal, and Katie made our wedding day an absolute dream without us having to lift a finger. A well priced venue with charm, excellent food, beautiful floral arrangements, and an amazing team. If a picture perfect wedding is what you’re after, look no further than Cross Creek. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha and Jacob Gnew · Married on 11/24/2019

Amazing! Hidden Gem!

I cannot recommend Cross Creek Ranch enough. All of the ladies that work together to make your dream come true are absolutely amazing. My now husband and I are both teachers and we were planning a wedding during the school year. I literally didn’t have to do anything, which was such a blessing during the school year. I chose to bring some additional decorations, but you don’t have too. We met with them once and they were able to execute our vision perfectly! Our package was comparable with other venues but Cross Creek Ranch included our ceremony, ceremony decor, catering, linens, reception decor set-up and breakdown, bar staff, security team, day of coordinator, centerpieces, table numbers, cutlery, non-alcoholic drinks, etc. They gave us a list of vendors for cake, DJ, video, and stocking the bar that they work with often and you could tell they were a team. Our day was flawless. Our families are still raving about our wedding 8 months later. I highly suggest just checking them out. They have even more packages that include bridal party floral. I totally regret not taking them up on that offer! Your wedding flies by, you want to have the best memories and I’m so blessed Cross Creek Ranch gave us that!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Deborah

Deborah Blucher · Married on 11/09/2019

Harry Potter Wedding

We absolutely loved working with them! My wedding was beautiful. They helped fit the wedding to what I wanted creatively. It was so nice to have multiple options just in case of weather without having to book multiple venues. There all in one made the wedding so less stressful. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They even help make some cool effects during our wedding. They have multiple options of vendors they have worked with in the past. We ended up using a lot of what they suggested and we loved it. The venue is absolutely stunning. So many amazing choices in flowers and decor. We used the fire pit for s’mores. So many beautiful options for table setting and decor. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2019

Best all inclusive venue

From the first email to the CCR team everyone has been so helpful and kind. I cannot wait for my big day! They provide everything all you have to do is show up and party!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Amanda Gangewere · Married on 10/25/2019

Hands down the best choice!

Cross creek was amazing from day 1! Always so quick in to answering all the crazy bride questions haha! They are a all inclusive venue - and fully all inclusive. They make sure EVERYTHING is taken care of for you & makes everything perfect!!!! Even with bad weather, they give other options- and make sure it’s all taken care of! We loved every bit of our wedding!!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!!

Heather and her team were amazing, this was the best venue I could have asked for!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Nina · Married on 10/05/2019

Have your wedding here

Words fail me! They made every dream come true! We got so many compliments. They gave us just what we wanted and help to get things going on time . The day was perfect !

Sent on 12/13/2019

GINA · Married on 09/21/2019

Magical Location

Absolutely beautiful setting. When my daughter walked in she immediately knew and felt this was the place she was going to get married at. Everyone was so helpful, patient and professional. Heather, Crystal, and Katie made her wedding day an absolute dream come true. Crystal took our vision and turned it into a reality. Heather's florals were nothing short of gorgeous. CCR made planning a wedding in 6 months from 1800 miles away a breeze.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Susan Simmons · Married on 08/24/2019

Cross Creek Ranch

I cannot express how wonderful this venue is. My flowers were breathtaking! They went out of their way to make sure everything ran smooth on my special day. My coordinator went above and beyond to make sure I didn’t stress about anything! She even brought an ice pack to put on my neck at one point!!( I got married in August and it was hot outside!). The professionalism was impressive in the way they handled the other vendors. The venue is beautiful with so many photo opportunities! I highly recommend Cross Creek!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Makenzye

Makenzye · Married on 07/19/2019

Cross creek ranch

Cross creek is a wonderful venue, extremely helpful, attentive, beyond welcoming. Quickly responds to questions

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Z

Zully Hatfield · Married on 06/23/2019

White sunflowers

Thank you so much for all the patience and help.. and paying attention to all the small details. I brought a flower color palette during one of our meetings and without mentioning crystal picked up the significance of having white sunflowers in touch with my centerpieces! Very beautiful ladies, they made our day a memorable one

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sara Robbins · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic! Loved the team and also the venue!

We loved having our wedding at Cross Creek Ranch! The all-inclusive package was perfect as they handled so much of the details. All we had to do was show up! We really enjoyed the planning sessions and they were very responsive and helpful with any and all questions we had. Our family fell in love with the venue and we can' say enough good things about this venue!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/27/2019

You will not regret having your wedding at CCR!

CCR was absolutely AMAZING! The wonderful ladies that work here - Heather, Crystal, & Katie - took care of us from signing the contract to our wedding day! CCR answered all of our questions (and we had a lot) quickly and helped us with everything. They do florals, catering, set up, day-of coordination, and much more. You’re really getting your bang for you buck. The venue itself is beyond gorgeous and is surrounded by beautiful greenery and the pond.

Our April wedding was incredible and we couldn’t have imagined it elsewhere. We will always cherish this beautiful place and the wonderful memories it gave us. And they even let us throw tortillas to include a Texas Tech game day tradition!

We couldn't recommend Cross Creek Ranch more! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Christine Ledgerwood · Married on 03/29/2019

Phenomenal staff, venue, flowers, and day-of wedding coordinator

From the moment I stumbled upon the Instagram of Cross Creek Ranch, I fell in love with the venue. The ceremony sites and AMAZING floral arrangements were precisely the style that my husband and I envisioned for our wedding! We immediately connected with Crystal and were blessed by her knowledge and guidance through each step in the planning process. Our wedding day was picturesque because of the dedication of everyone at Cross Creek Ranch! I would not go back and change a single thing.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing, Beautiful, and Perfect

All inclusive venues are the best! The minute we stepped foot onto the venue both Heather and Chrystal were so welcoming! After speaking with them about all the things included with the price, our stress level just completely went away. My wife and I recommend going to the open houses to taste the food. We love Babes Chicken with a passion but when we went to the open house a couple months before our wedding we were not impressed. So we were able to switch our food that close to the wedding, and everyone was in love with the food we choose! The day of the wedding Chrystal had really helped make the wedding run smoothy and we truly had nothing to worry about. 10/10 service! My wife and I wanted to get married in March because we hoped the spring time would come a little early and Cross Creek would be beautiful, but even when it was cold and cloudy that venue was gorgeous! This venue is perfect for anytime of year!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Aimee Pruitt · Married on 12/09/2018

Breathtaking Venue

I don’t think I can say enough great things about Cross Creek! We fell in love with everything when we went to tour a year before our wedding. Heather helped with our planning and day of corrdination, and she was so helpful and I didn’t worry about a thing. Everything is beautiful at Cross Creek! The center pieces and set up was more than I could imagine it would be. We picked cross creek for a lot of reasons but the fact that we didn’t have to worry about finding outside vendors like for food as an example. Just made my life easier! I tell everyone that I know that’s getting married about the wonderful ladies at Cross Creek!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Heather Farnsworth · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing service, beautiful location!

The ladies at Cross Creek Ranch are amazing! They went out of their way to make sure our wedding was fantastic. From last minute delays on meetings to having to change days and times they were so understanding and awesome! Our day of was a breeze thanks to all of their staff! Everyone loved the venue and kept telling us how beautiful it was! The decorations were fantastic! We discussed them in our planning meeting and they knew what they wanted to do with or colors and they were 100% right, they were so beautiful! I absolutely cannot recommend Cross Creek Ranch enough!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Allison · Married on 11/16/2018

Best venue ever!!! You will LOVE them!

Where to begin to even describe how totally amazing Cross Creek Ranch is?! They truly are the best venue ever.
    We looked at multiple venues and were even about to put a deposit down on a different one when we decided to check out CCR - thank goodness we did this! We immediately fell in love and booked the venue that day.
    Katie, Crystal and Heather are AMAZING! They are the most friendly, fun, loving, kind, professional, knowledgeable people out there. I had a million questions throughout the process and they always answered in a very timely and professional manner. They had incredible suggestions when it came to planning the details and their job was to take care of us, and boy did they do that - and more! The team has incredible service - they became our family throughout our 8 months of engagement.
    CCR is an all-inclusive venue with amazing prices. We brought in our own alcohol and a few decorations, but everything else was taken care of by them. We had a planning meeting where we were able to select flowers, linens, centerpieces, etc. and it was so much fun! They have an amazing selection of items so you can truly make your event custom and exactly what you had always dreamed about.
    The day of the event was the best experience. They took care of my husband and I and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and was perfect.
    I cannot find the right words to express my gratitude and love for Cross Creek Ranch. If you have any interest at all, GO see them and check it out! You'll fall in love with their beautiful venue and team right away. Five stars times a million for this venue! I will always be incredibly thankful for all they did to make my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Madison Mills · Married on 11/02/2018

We love Cross Creek!

We had the best experience with Cross Creek Ranch! If I had my wedding to do all over we would choose them again! They seriously made our wedding planning so effortless. They were so sweet in answering my crazy amounts of questions and helping with anything we needed. Crystal and the rest of the CCR team made it truly a night straight out of a fairytale. The packages that they offer honestly can’t be beat. If you’re on the fence about where to have your wedding in the DFW I strongly urge you to check out Cross Creek Ranch. They won’t disappoint.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Willman · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful venue with amazing coordinators!

The entire team at Cross Creek Ranch were amazing! They have beautiful style and put together exactly what we were envisioning and helped us every step of the way. They thought of every thing and anything that could happen and had a plan for everything. I felt stress free on our wedding day and it's all thanks to our lovely coordinators. They've created such a beautiful venue that my guests are still raving about!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Worth every penny

First off this venue is absolutely beautiful and their staff is amazing! They made our wedding so stress free! With all the rain we got this fall so far they called me on Tuesday explaining that we could not be married at the arbor on Saturday as it was way too muddy but they had already started to work on plan b and had everything already being worked out. They made sure our guests had plenty of attention and that things went smooth through the entire event. Everyone in my wedding party kept committing about how calm I was and I have to say it’s all thanks to Crystal and her team. Thank you for all your hard work during our wedding and making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/29/2018

The staff at CCR is absolutely amazing. They are helpful, smart, courteous, and have the wedding day down to a science. Their packages have amazing options for couples who don't want to do it all themselves and they're always willing to work with you. The venue itself is beautiful and the grounds give space for all of your guests to wander, and for the kids to play, if they don't want to stay inside.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

I have been dreaming about having my wedding at Cross Creek since I was in high school! The venue is 'rusticy' and SO beautiful. I could not have been happier with the staff and outcome of our special day. Crystal, our wedding coordinator, is willing to do anything to make your day perfect! The other staff working our wedding was helpful and knew exactly what to do. I highly recommend this venue for any occasion! They will confirm each detail for you and make sure everything is prepared ahead of time. I am so excited to share this venue with friends and to have more events in the future! Thank you SO much for making all my dreams come true!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Cross Creek Ranch was the best decision for our weddding! The beautiful scenery and decor that THEY DO FOR YOU made my wedding day incredible and no stress!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/29/2018

We love Cross Creek Ranch! It is such a beautiful venue. We liked their all inclusive package, which meant we didn't have to find a bunch of other vendors. They were very thorough in the planning of our big day. We loved that the floral arrangements were included and also thought the food vendors that they worked with were great choices. Mmm Hucthins BBQ! On the day of the wedding Heather was on top of everything. Our cake topper wasn't delivered with our cake. Before I could finish the sentence that it was missing, she was on the phone to the bakery. and the topper arrived in plenty of time. She helped our ceremony and reception run smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend using them for your wedding, it is a great deal and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/13/2018