Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

71 Cross Creek Ranch Reviews
  • Jessica

Jessica Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Worth every penny

First off this venue is absolutely beautiful and their staff is amazing! They made our wedding so stress free! With all the rain we got this fall so far they called me on Tuesday explaining that we could not be married at the arbor on Saturday as it was way too muddy but they had already started to work on plan b and had everything already being worked out. They made sure our guests had plenty of attention and that things went smooth through the entire event. Everyone in my wedding party kept committing about how calm I was and I have to say it’s all thanks to Crystal and her team. Thank you for all your hard work during our wedding and making our day that much more special!

Brianna · Married on 09/29/2018

The staff at CCR is absolutely amazing. They are helpful, smart, courteous, and have the wedding day down to a science. Their packages have amazing options for couples who don't want to do it all themselves and they're always willing to work with you. The venue itself is beautiful and the grounds give space for all of your guests to wander, and for the kids to play, if they don't want to stay inside.

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

I have been dreaming about having my wedding at Cross Creek since I was in high school! The venue is 'rusticy' and SO beautiful. I could not have been happier with the staff and outcome of our special day. Crystal, our wedding coordinator, is willing to do anything to make your day perfect! The other staff working our wedding was helpful and knew exactly what to do. I highly recommend this venue for any occasion! They will confirm each detail for you and make sure everything is prepared ahead of time. I am so excited to share this venue with friends and to have more events in the future! Thank you SO much for making all my dreams come true!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Cross Creek Ranch was the best decision for our weddding! The beautiful scenery and decor that THEY DO FOR YOU made my wedding day incredible and no stress!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 04/29/2018

We love Cross Creek Ranch! It is such a beautiful venue. We liked their all inclusive package, which meant we didn't have to find a bunch of other vendors. They were very thorough in the planning of our big day. We loved that the floral arrangements were included and also thought the food vendors that they worked with were great choices. Mmm Hucthins BBQ! On the day of the wedding Heather was on top of everything. Our cake topper wasn't delivered with our cake. Before I could finish the sentence that it was missing, she was on the phone to the bakery. and the topper arrived in plenty of time. She helped our ceremony and reception run smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend using them for your wedding, it is a great deal and worth every penny!

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2018

Cross Creek Ranch couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding ceremony and reception venue. Being all-inclusive took so much of the planning burden off our shoulders, as well as giving us incredible value and service for a reasonable price! Aside from being an absolutely gorgeous venue on its own, the staff at CCR all take such care in making sure everything is tailored to be exactly what you envision. We could not have been happier with the planning, preparation, and coordination of our special day. Thank you ladies for being so amazing!!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 04/08/2018

Absolutely worth every penny. This is by far the best price for a beautiful venue and is set up to make things as easy on you as possible. Compared to similar style venues nearby, this is way cheaper and bundles in the catering so you have one less thing to worry about arranging and paying for. The options are all fantastic examples of good food in the area, as well.

Cross Creek Ranch 1
    Cross Creek Ranch 2

Alexandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Cross Creek Ranch is amazing. Katie, Crystal, and Heather all worked with us - but Heather was our main contact on our wedding day. She was fantastic! She made everything so easy and was always there when we needed her. I cannot say enough about this venue - the centerpieces, ceremony, reception, food, service - all incredible! Look no further as this venue has it all - best part - it's ALMOST completely all inclusive. What more could you ask for!? Everyone had a blast at our wedding and loved the venue. Thanks again to these lovely ladies for making our day amazing!

Cayla · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Cross Creek. They made our day better than any other! And seemless no less! The staff is amazing, the property to die for, and the extras every you could dream of. I’m so thankful for the staff and our wedding coordinator, Crystal, for giving us the best day ever.

Jordan · Married on 11/10/2017

I don’t even know where to begin. Everything went perfect on my wedding day thanks to these ladies! The venue is beautiful and the all-inclusive aspect makes it so much easier to plan a wedding!! If you haven’t booked your venue yet I highly recommend Cross Creek Ranch!!

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

These ladies made my wedding day stress free and the best day of my life. Unfortunately, I ended up getting sick during my reception and these ladies went above and beyond to make me feel better. Most importantly they kept the party going! All of my guests still rave about how amazing and nice the venue is. Also, their list of vendors is impeccable and they give you a lot of local options. If you are looking for a venue that treats you like the most important bride in the world and allows you to be stress free on your wedding day, this is the venue for you!!!

• X

Ximena · Married on 10/29/2017

People at Cross Creek Ranch did an amazing job . Wedding planer area awesome !. They helped us with everything from vendors information, wedding planning, the decoration etc . They really make sure your wedding day goes very smooth and stress free. The venue is beautiful and the decoration, flowers they provide is excellent . We got many complements from the guest . We did not need to break the bank to have a beautiful wedding.

Cindy · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I even start!!! Cross Creek Ranch is just the perfect place to have your wedding. Our wedding was October 14, 2017 and it could of not been any more perfect. Crystal was our wedding coordinator, she is worth GOLD! She made sure everything went so well on our big day. She is just so so sweet and it wouldn't have been the same without her! Our ceremony was out in the arbor. The weather was perfect, the decorations with natural flowers that the venue provides just looked amazing! Cross Creek provides your centerpieces, set-up, clean-up, linens and so much more. All of our guest loved the venue and service Cross Creek provides. I am just in love with this venue and how kind everyone is there. They really want to make sure your big day is one of a kind. You will not regret booking with them. One of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding was definitely booking with them.

Kelsi · Married on 10/08/2017

There are not enough good words in the dictionary to describe the Cross Creek Ranch experience. From my first phone call inquiry to the time I left the reception, the girls at CCR were AMAZING!!! After our first tour, I knew that is where I wanted to marry my best friend. Cross Creek Ranch staff did everything we asked and more to make our wedding spectacular. We even kept a secret from the entire wedding party/family and got to leave the reception in a helicopter. The girls were amazing working with us to make sure this went off without a hitch, while keeping it a secret.
    They check in frequently throughout the pre-wedding time frame, with great documentation that is easy to reference. I knew exactly what I was paying for & how the day would work. The girls also review all of the small & big details before hand so there are no last minute questions. I also did not have to call a caterer once. They have menus to pick from and coordinate with outside vendors. We had a chance to go in a few months before the wedding to look at their decorations, try out different centerpieces and make our wedding just the way we wanted. Once our day arrived, I did not worry about anything! They truly do EVERYTHING you could ever expect. Heather, Crystal, and Katie decorated the entire venue just the way I pictured it and made our floral arrangements better than I could have asked. I had tears in my eyes when they posted our floral preview on Facebook a few days before the wedding. You cannot beat an all inclusive venue, amazing staff, and a venue that only does one event per day. Our wedding was their whole focus that day, no rush or confusion. Their staff checked in with us often, bringing water or anything else we needed to the bridal cabin. The ceremony

Cross Creek Ranch 3
    Cross Creek Ranch 4
    Cross Creek Ranch 5

kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me start this by saying – YOU. NEED. TO. BOOK. THIS. VENUE!! We got married at Cross Creek Ranch in September 2017 and the staff and venue exceeded our expectations, time after time!! From the first meeting, to the event meeting (and a follow up due to my indecisiveness), to the rehearsal, and our magical day of – the staff was incredible and made sure we were taken care of and happy 110% of the time. I worked mainly with Crystal – and she is a doll and so fun to work with!! She has great insight and ideas, and worked so hard to make our day exactly like I had described to her. Seriously, all of the staff was a joy to work with, and they never seemed bothered by my millions of questions and emails – they always provided me quick, kind, and helpful replies. I can’t say enough about the staff! And y’all – the venue is just BEAUTIFUL!! From the newly redone ceremony site, to the pretty bridal suite, to all of the outdoor nooks and crannies - fire pit, lawn, swings, ivy covered awnings, the bridge, all of the gorgeous trees… and of course the reception hall – the entire location is just to die for!!! All of our wedding photos are just beautiful with the gorgeous backdrop of Cross Creek Ranch! They did such a great job on all of our floral, too!! The centerpieces, altar and aisle floral was top notch!! Did you know they also set up and clean up, AND provide a day of wedding coordinator??! I brought several boxes of décor with photos for Crystal to set up for our big day, and she made all of my ideas come to life, and set it all up just like I had envisioned!! I could seriously go on and on about this venue and it’s amazing staff – it was seriously one of the best decisions I made when planning the wedding of our dreams. And let me tell you – that’s exactly what we got with Cross Creek Ranch – the most magical, beautiful day of our lives!!! Thank you Cross Creek Ranch!!

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2017

Seriously, the best venue a bride could ask for. If you want stress free planning and amazing coordinators, this is the perfect place! They were so perfect and helpful anytime I had questions. Having your food, floral centerpieces, wedding coordinator, linens, and 3 ceremony sites to pick from, makes planning a wedding so easy! Heather, Crystal, and Katie were amazing to work with!! Heather handled everything the day of the wedding for us and I could not have been happier! She treated me and my husband so well and made sure we had the perfect day! I would recommend this venue to anyone any day of the week!! Love cross creek ranch!

Katrina · Married on 06/25/2017

Perfect wedding venue! They went above and beyond to make our day so beautiful and special. So stress free and perfect!

Amy · Married on 03/26/2017

Since the moment we step foot on the property of Cross Creek Ranch we were enamored. The property is amazingly beautiful. The buildings are just as beautiful, from the bridal cottage, to the barn, the grooms shack and the outdoor shelter.
    We can't say enough about the staff. We worked Crystal for the most part and she did a phenomenal job. Our wedding was better than I ever dreamed it might be. She and her staff made sure everything ran seamlessly and perfectly.
    The flowers used in both the ceremony and the reception were stunning and fresh. Ours were imported from Holland!!! I should mention that they were included in our wedding package. The food was so delicious and fresh, also included. The tables were decorated to reflect the theme of rustic glam to perfection, also included. We were able to add our own personal touches as well.
    If you are looking for a hassle free, stress free and incredible venue to get married at, do yourself a favor and go check this place out. You will not be disappointed! Seriously, I wish I could do it all over again.
    Thank you to all the folks at Cross Creek Ranch that helped with our extremely special day!!!

Rachel · Married on 02/12/2017

They did an amazing job on making my day wonderful!!! They have a beautiful ranch and they are wonderful!!! I love this place and really recommend it!!!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2016

Look no further! If you are looking for easy wedding planning with less stress in a beautiful venue you have found the place. Katie, Heather and Crystal were amazing. We worked with Crystal the most and she went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect and the process to get there was easy. The “all inclusive” option really includes so much and makes wedding planning actually easy! Things that are included at such a reasonable price include floral, décor, coordinating, bartending, linens, etc. I was hesitant when I read that décor was included but they had so much to choose from! We received so many compliments following our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t choose anywhere else!

They were really amazing. Every person there was extremely helpful and seemed like they really wanted your day to be special and unique. The decorations were beautiful and the event went off with no problem. You really get a lot for what you pay at this venue since it includes setup, cleanup, wait staff, and food.

Cassie · Married on 05/06/2016

BEST VENUE EVER. I never thought planning a wedding could be so EASY. Thanks to Crystal and other staff they helped make my day my dream wedding. Almost everything was included with the venue making it such a fun experience. I looked at ONE and only one venue, and fell in love and am so thankful I made the greatest decision. Cross Creek Ranch was the most wonderful Shabby Chic place to get married. I am forever grateful for Crystal making my day the perfect and seamless. If I could redo it all I wouldn't change a single thing. I would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to anyone who wants a beautiful and helpful venue. :)

Mercedes · Married on 04/24/2016

My wedding turned out to be PERFECT. They did a wonderful job and I couldn't thank them enough for the hard work they did. Everybody was telling me that my wedding turned out to be a fairytale wedding and it was! I highly recommend this venue. Crystal and the other staff really made my day very special. I wish I could re-live my wedding one more time, that's how great it was. It's a very beautiful venue, and it was absolutely perfect.

SASHA · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband and I recently got married at Cross Creek Ranch on April 22,2016. I have to say hands down this was a fantastic experience. I planned our Texas wedding from Pennsylvania and all of the staff made it such a stress free experience. Very responsive and helpful! Although we were unable to have our ceremony at the original location on the ranch due to weather all the lovely ladies assured me that they would make the outside backup pavilion just as lovely and they no doubt came thru. They assured me that it would still be just as perfect and I was very happy with all the little details. The curtain were gorgeous and all the staff did a great job helping with setup and decorations! Our bartender was fantastic and all of my guests said how yummy the pina coladas and margaritas were! I would no doubt recommend this to any shabby chic bride! The bridal house was very roomy and chic, such a nice little get away to get ready and had very simple decor that made photos nice. Lots of outdoor photo spots and a cute bridge for night photos as well. Thank you so much to the staff for making such a memorable day for me and my Mr.

JEANNIE · Married on 04/17/2016

BEST decision EVER to have our wedding at Cross Creek Ranch. My husband and I got married here on 04/17 and it was a 100% chance of rain that day. Instead of frantically moving everything the day of the wedding, we decided that we would just do everything indoors the day before. Heather and the staff made everything go so smooth even in the pouring rain. It was absolutely beautiful and went better than we could have ever expected. We have received so many positive notifications about how the whole wedding/reception was extremely fun and beautiful. From beginning to end, they always went above and beyond to make sure the most important day of our lives would be special. Thank you Cross Creek Ranch for making our day the BEST and very memorable!!!