67 Reviews for Cross Creek Ranch

Wheelchair Access (9)
China (8)
Covered Outdoor (7)
Aisle Markers (7)
All Inclusive Packages (6)
Buffet (6)
Server(s) (3)
Outside Alcohol (3)
Wireless Internet (2)
67 Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

Cross Creek Ranch couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding ceremony and reception venue. Being all-inclusive took so much of the planning burden off our shoulders, as well as giving us incredible value and service for a reasonable price! Aside from being an absolutely gorgeous venue on its own, the staff at CCR all take such care in making sure everything is tailored to be exactly what you envision. We could not have been happier with the planning, preparation, and coordination of our special day. Thank you ladies for being so amazing!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely worth every penny. This is by far the best price for a beautiful venue and is set up to make things as easy on you as possible. Compared to similar style venues nearby, this is way cheaper and bundles in the catering so you have one less thing to worry about arranging and paying for. The options are all fantastic examples of good food in the area, as well.

Photo for Cross Creek Ranch Review - Here's the outdoor ceremony site
Photo for Cross Creek Ranch Review - Setup period before another wedding
Profile Picture Erika, 4/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cross Creek Ranch is amazing. Katie, Crystal, and Heather all worked with us - but Heather was our main contact on our wedding day. She was fantastic! She made everything so easy and was always there when we needed her. I cannot say enough about this venue - the centerpieces, ceremony, reception, food, service - all incredible! Look no further as this venue has it all - best part - it's ALMOST completely all inclusive. What more could you ask for!? Everyone had a blast at our wedding and loved the venue. Thanks again to these lovely ladies for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Cross Creek. They made our day better than any other! And seemless no less! The staff is amazing, the property to die for, and the extras every you could dream of. I’m so thankful for the staff and our wedding coordinator, Crystal, for giving us the best day ever.

Profile Picture Cayla, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wireless Internet

I don’t even know where to begin. Everything went perfect on my wedding day thanks to these ladies! The venue is beautiful and the all-inclusive aspect makes it so much easier to plan a wedding!! If you haven’t booked your venue yet I highly recommend Cross Creek Ranch!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

These ladies made my wedding day stress free and the best day of my life. Unfortunately, I ended up getting sick during my reception and these ladies went above and beyond to make me feel better. Most importantly they kept the party going! All of my guests still rave about how amazing and nice the venue is. Also, their list of vendors is impeccable and they give you a lot of local options. If you are looking for a venue that treats you like the most important bride in the world and allows you to be stress free on your wedding day, this is the venue for you!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

People at Cross Creek Ranch did an amazing job . Wedding planer area awesome !. They helped us with everything from vendors information, wedding planning, the decoration etc . They really make sure your wedding day goes very smooth and stress free. The venue is beautiful and the decoration, flowers they provide is excellent . We got many complements from the guest . We did not need to break the bank to have a beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Ximena, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I even start!!! Cross Creek Ranch is just the perfect place to have your wedding. Our wedding was October 14, 2017 and it could of not been any more perfect. Crystal was our wedding coordinator, she is worth GOLD! She made sure everything went so well on our big day. She is just so so sweet and it wouldn't have been the same without her! Our ceremony was out in the arbor. The weather was perfect, the decorations with natural flowers that the venue provides just looked amazing! Cross Creek provides your centerpieces, set-up, clean-up, linens and so much more. All of our guest loved the venue and service Cross Creek provides. I am just in love with this venue and how kind everyone is there. They really want to make sure your big day is one of a kind. You will not regret booking with them. One of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding was definitely booking with them.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are not enough good words in the dictionary to describe the Cross Creek Ranch experience. From my first phone call inquiry to the time I left the reception, the girls at CCR were AMAZING!!! After our first tour, I knew that is where I wanted to marry my best friend. Cross Creek Ranch staff did everything we asked and more to make our wedding spectacular. We even kept a secret from the entire wedding party/family and got to leave the reception in a helicopter. The girls were amazing working with us to make sure this went off without a hitch, while keeping it a secret.
They check in frequently throughout the pre-wedding time frame, with great documentation that is easy to reference. I knew exactly what I was paying for & how the day would work. The girls also review all of the small & big details before hand so there are no last minute questions. I also did not have to call a caterer once. They have menus to pick from and coordinate with outside vendors. We had a chance to go in a few months before the wedding to look at their decorations, try out different centerpieces and make our wedding just the way we wanted. Once our day arrived, I did not worry about anything! They truly do EVERYTHING you could ever expect. Heather, Crystal, and Katie decorated the entire venue just the way I pictured it and made our floral arrangements better than I could have asked. I had tears in my eyes when they posted our floral preview on Facebook a few days before the wedding. You cannot beat an all inclusive venue, amazing staff, and a venue that only does one event per day. Our wedding was their whole focus that day, no rush or confusion. Their staff checked in with us often, bringing water or anything else we needed to the bridal cabin. The ceremony

Profile Picture Kelsi, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Let me start this by saying – YOU. NEED. TO. BOOK. THIS. VENUE!! We got married at Cross Creek Ranch in September 2017 and the staff and venue exceeded our expectations, time after time!! From the first meeting, to the event meeting (and a follow up due to my indecisiveness), to the rehearsal, and our magical day of – the staff was incredible and made sure we were taken care of and happy 110% of the time. I worked mainly with Crystal – and she is a doll and so fun to work with!! She has great insight and ideas, and worked so hard to make our day exactly like I had described to her. Seriously, all of the staff was a joy to work with, and they never seemed bothered by my millions of questions and emails – they always provided me quick, kind, and helpful replies. I can’t say enough about the staff! And y’all – the venue is just BEAUTIFUL!! From the newly redone ceremony site, to the pretty bridal suite, to all of the outdoor nooks and crannies - fire pit, lawn, swings, ivy covered awnings, the bridge, all of the gorgeous trees… and of course the reception hall – the entire location is just to die for!!! All of our wedding photos are just beautiful with the gorgeous backdrop of Cross Creek Ranch! They did such a great job on all of our floral, too!! The centerpieces, altar and aisle floral was top notch!! Did you know they also set up and clean up, AND provide a day of wedding coordinator??! I brought several boxes of décor with photos for Crystal to set up for our big day, and she made all of my ideas come to life, and set it all up just like I had envisioned!! I could seriously go on and on about this venue and it’s amazing staff – it was seriously one of the best decisions I made when planning the wedding of our dreams. And let me tell you – that’s exactly what we got with Cross Creek Ranch – the most magical, beautiful day of our lives!!! Thank you Cross Creek Ranch!!

Profile Picture kelly, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Seriously, the best venue a bride could ask for. If you want stress free planning and amazing coordinators, this is the perfect place! They were so perfect and helpful anytime I had questions. Having your food, floral centerpieces, wedding coordinator, linens, and 3 ceremony sites to pick from, makes planning a wedding so easy! Heather, Crystal, and Katie were amazing to work with!! Heather handled everything the day of the wedding for us and I could not have been happier! She treated me and my husband so well and made sure we had the perfect day! I would recommend this venue to anyone any day of the week!! Love cross creek ranch!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Perfect wedding venue! They went above and beyond to make our day so beautiful and special. So stress free and perfect!

Profile Picture Katrina , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers

Since the moment we step foot on the property of Cross Creek Ranch we were enamored. The property is amazingly beautiful. The buildings are just as beautiful, from the bridal cottage, to the barn, the grooms shack and the outdoor shelter.
We can't say enough about the staff. We worked Crystal for the most part and she did a phenomenal job. Our wedding was better than I ever dreamed it might be. She and her staff made sure everything ran seamlessly and perfectly.
The flowers used in both the ceremony and the reception were stunning and fresh. Ours were imported from Holland!!! I should mention that they were included in our wedding package. The food was so delicious and fresh, also included. The tables were decorated to reflect the theme of rustic glam to perfection, also included. We were able to add our own personal touches as well.
If you are looking for a hassle free, stress free and incredible venue to get married at, do yourself a favor and go check this place out. You will not be disappointed! Seriously, I wish I could do it all over again.
Thank you to all the folks at Cross Creek Ranch that helped with our extremely special day!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

They did an amazing job on making my day wonderful!!! They have a beautiful ranch and they are wonderful!!! I love this place and really recommend it!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Look no further! If you are looking for easy wedding planning with less stress in a beautiful venue you have found the place. Katie, Heather and Crystal were amazing. We worked with Crystal the most and she went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect and the process to get there was easy. The “all inclusive” option really includes so much and makes wedding planning actually easy! Things that are included at such a reasonable price include floral, décor, coordinating, bartending, linens, etc. I was hesitant when I read that décor was included but they had so much to choose from! We received so many compliments following our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t choose anywhere else!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor

They were really amazing. Every person there was extremely helpful and seemed like they really wanted your day to be special and unique. The decorations were beautiful and the event went off with no problem. You really get a lot for what you pay at this venue since it includes setup, cleanup, wait staff, and food.

Profile Picture User5542943, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

BEST VENUE EVER. I never thought planning a wedding could be so EASY. Thanks to Crystal and other staff they helped make my day my dream wedding. Almost everything was included with the venue making it such a fun experience. I looked at ONE and only one venue, and fell in love and am so thankful I made the greatest decision. Cross Creek Ranch was the most wonderful Shabby Chic place to get married. I am forever grateful for Crystal making my day the perfect and seamless. If I could redo it all I wouldn't change a single thing. I would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to anyone who wants a beautiful and helpful venue. :)

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet

My wedding turned out to be PERFECT. They did a wonderful job and I couldn't thank them enough for the hard work they did. Everybody was telling me that my wedding turned out to be a fairytale wedding and it was! I highly recommend this venue. Crystal and the other staff really made my day very special. I wish I could re-live my wedding one more time, that's how great it was. It's a very beautiful venue, and it was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Mercedes, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently got married at Cross Creek Ranch on April 22,2016. I have to say hands down this was a fantastic experience. I planned our Texas wedding from Pennsylvania and all of the staff made it such a stress free experience. Very responsive and helpful! Although we were unable to have our ceremony at the original location on the ranch due to weather all the lovely ladies assured me that they would make the outside backup pavilion just as lovely and they no doubt came thru. They assured me that it would still be just as perfect and I was very happy with all the little details. The curtain were gorgeous and all the staff did a great job helping with setup and decorations! Our bartender was fantastic and all of my guests said how yummy the pina coladas and margaritas were! I would no doubt recommend this to any shabby chic bride! The bridal house was very roomy and chic, such a nice little get away to get ready and had very simple decor that made photos nice. Lots of outdoor photo spots and a cute bridge for night photos as well. Thank you so much to the staff for making such a memorable day for me and my Mr.

Profile Picture SASHA, 4/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

BEST decision EVER to have our wedding at Cross Creek Ranch. My husband and I got married here on 04/17 and it was a 100% chance of rain that day. Instead of frantically moving everything the day of the wedding, we decided that we would just do everything indoors the day before. Heather and the staff made everything go so smooth even in the pouring rain. It was absolutely beautiful and went better than we could have ever expected. We have received so many positive notifications about how the whole wedding/reception was extremely fun and beautiful. From beginning to end, they always went above and beyond to make sure the most important day of our lives would be special. Thank you Cross Creek Ranch for making our day the BEST and very memorable!!!

Profile Picture JEANNIE, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables

The staff at Cross Creek Ranch takes the stress out of wedding planning. They do it ALL! They take care of all the details focusing on your style, needs and desire for the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I are so glad we stumbled upon the perfect venue for our wedding! From our first tour, the staff at CCR was so warm and welcoming. They were patient with us setting up multiple visits before booking and gave us all of the information we needed, most of the time without even having to ask. We never felt pressured or like we were bothering them like at other venues, And what more could a lazy bride and groom ask for than a wedding venue that basically plans your wedding for you?! We looked at other venues where we would have had to rent plates, linen, find a caterer, tents, etc. etc. so we loved that CCR provides a day-of coordinator, catering, linens, and floral arrangements in their pricing. They know how to do weddings right and truly make it a worry-free experience for the bride and groom. I felt Crystal and the staff at CCR went above and beyond to make my wedding beautiful, easy, and unforgettable. One of the most common compliments we heard on our wedding day was how gorgeous and unique the venue was and we couldn't agree more.

Profile Picture User5001695, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s)

Relax and enjoy this time. The Cross Creek Ranch staff is very accommodating even with last minute changes like the weather. They quickly make the changes needed and provide a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot recommend Cross Creek Ranch enough. Katie and Heather always responded promptly to my emails. I love that this place is all inclusive. There is no spending time shopping for other vendors. The day of everything went so smoothly. They do all of the decorating for you which is amazing! The floral centerpieces were beautiful. Cross Creek Ranch really is the best kept secret!

Profile Picture User4942632, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews