Crooze Photography Aruba Reviews

Crooze Photography Aruba 5
Crooze Photography Aruba 6
Crooze Photography Aruba 7

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding photos from Cassandra & Marc! I've heard brides say "You will have so many pictures taken of you on your wedding day, and you will only like a few of them. This is why photographers take so many". This was not true for us. We have so many photos we love that detail our entire day from getting ready, to the ceremony, everyone who joined us on our day, the reception, and our post-wedding shoot. I was amazed that without "posing us", Cassandra and Marc were able to capture the facial expressions we make to one another and the way our friends and family felt on our wedding day. They responded to our initial inquiry on the same day and were easy to communicate with via e-mail. They had worked with our venue on many occasions, and they helped us plan the start of our ceremony around sunset so they would have the best lighting for our photos. We received a few "teaser" photos by the time we got home from our reception, and the rest of the photos were e-mailed to us within a few weeks. I was especially pleased that we owned the photos once they were released to us and we could print as many as we wanted with our own control over costs of reproduction. Cassandra & Marc are a pleasure to work with. They are down to earth, friendly, and create an atmosphere where we were completely comfortable telling them exactly what we wanted. I had complete faith in them. Going into the wedding planning process, wedding photos in general seemed expensive to me, and it can be overwhelming when you are planning a big event for the first time. Take the time to compare photographers, but read reviews and compare the quality. Look at pictures of many couples with different types of weddings. Cassandra & Marc have a diverse portfolio, and the photos they've created for all of their couples are beautiful and individual! We are so grateful to Cassandra & Marc for sharing their talents with us on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you soooo much Jenny & Jorge for your very nice words!! We had a blast on your wedding day and also while touring with you both, and glad you did too :) We are very happy that you like your photos. We will pass by someday to try some of Jorge his food and cocktails ;) Big Hug and kiss Cassandra & Marc

Stephanie · Married on 03/07/2015

Crooze Photography made our wedding simply perfect! We couldn't of picked better photographers for our special day!! They were wonderful to work with and our pictures were beyond stunning!! Their professionalism and easy-going personalities made it easy to work with them overseas! If you're looking for heart-filled captured moments look no further. We would recommend them to anyone!! Cassandra & Marc will always be very dear to our hearts!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Dear Stephanie & Dan (Stan),

Thank you sooooo much for your kind words, you guys are so sweet!!! You will also be in our hearts forever and we will definately visit you guys soo in Chicago!!!!

Love you guys!!! XX

Cassandra & Marc

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

We contacted Cassandra and Marc (via e-mail) due to their style of photography, which was advertised as capturing more candids and less poses. Their response was extremely prompt (within the hour) and they provided us with a same-day quote. The "business" aspect of working with them could not have gone more smoothly. No issues whatsoever! The price they quoted us was exactly what we paid. Meeting Cassandra and Marc in person completely put us at ease. They are a beautiful couple who take the time to understand the family dynamic they are working with and capture it according to your wishes. They took the posed photos we wanted but from the cocktail hour on, we barely knew they were there (not that we didn't want to hang with them! ; ) ) At one point, Marc brought my brother up to our room and captured an aerial view of the reception- it is stunning!! With that said, EVERY moment was captured beautifully and the photos are so genuine... EXACTLY what we were hoping for!!!! Cassandra and Marc are also super flexible, as we asked them to stay an additional hour and they did so without hesitation! You will not be disappointed in choosing Cassandra & Marc as they go the extra mile to memorialize your special day! On a personal note, a few days after our wedding we met up for drinks with Cassandra, Marc and their daughter and had a great time getting to know them!! We have since kept in touch and look forward to visiting with them on our return trips to Aruba!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Erin & Richie for the very nice words!! We had a blast with you guys and we will always be in touch. Everything was our pleasure!!! We are happy that you are happy. We are looking forward seeing you both in October in Aruba and we will for sure see us someday in NY :) Big HUG en Kiss Cassandra & Marc

Priscilla · Married on 10/11/2014

My photos came out beautifully. Both Cassandra and Mark were great. I'm excited to show the family :)

Sent on 12/17/2014

Had a destination wedding at the Divi Phoenix Beach Resort in Aruba on August 30 2014. Crooze Photography was amazing; the pictures came out perfectly and Cassandra and Marc, the husband and wife duo, were so professional, sweet and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Kathya · Married on 08/24/2014

When planning our wedding, one of our main concerns was finding a photographer that can capture high quality authentic moments, we were fortunate to have found Cassandra and Mark after a lot of research, the minute I saw some of their work, my now husband and I instantly knew that they were the ones!! On top of their amazing work, they are two of the nicest more genuine people you will ever meet. Dealing with Cassandra and Mark is like working with a professional business that also happens to be great friends. They made sure they understood what we wanted to capture and they took great care to make sure they did. Our pictures are simply gorgeous and all the moments the capture are just so special!! Can't wait to go back to Aruba and hopefully see them again. I would recommend CROOZE Photography to anyone that is planning any event in Aruba, you will be thrilled. Thank you C&M for sharing and creating this special day with us and be part of our memories forever! Kathya and Jason

Sent on 03/09/2016

MaryBeth & Paul · Married on 08/23/2014

Cassandra & Marc from
    Crooze photography are truly incredible people and photographers. My photos are absolutely incredible. I'm obsessed with each and everyone of them. They worked incredibly hard to capture the most incredible moments of our lives and they did so with ease. They are more than photographers they became a part of our family. We couldn't be more pleased with their incredible work and we feel so fortunate to have met them. I look forward to working with them in the future with God willing a pregnancy shoot!!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

We got married on July 19th, 2014 at the RIU in Aruba. Marc and Cassandra were wonderful. They responded quickly through e-mail during the months leading up to the wedding. They were so nice and fun to work with. We did trash the dress and had a blast! They finished our albums and slideshow so quickly too! Their work is beautiful and we are extremely satisfied with everything. If you are getting married in Aruba, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2014

sarti · Married on 11/21/2013

Hello!
    Here is Monica ( Italian) married with Jaime (Cuban)
    on 21th november on the beach of Bucuti and Tara!
    Crooze as created a friendly atmosphere with his discretion during all the ceremony!
    ...it was for us an incredible day, and he was able to capture our emotions.The picture are incredible!What a job! No words can explain our feelings looking this imagines!

Once Again, our -Grazie-Bedankt-for this experience and for your unique talent.
    Monica and Jaime

Sent on 12/03/2013

Krystal · Married on 10/13/2013

Cassandra and Mark were FABULOUS! Their response via email right from the beginning when we were searching for photographers was excellent and quick. Originally we booked a different photographer based on the fact that they had a "bigger package" for "less money." As we continued to research, we started to learn why it was less money (we found reviews from others that they never received their pictures, that they were rude, ect) - don't make this same mistake. Crooze Photography is not the cheapest on the island but we feel that they were worth every penny and we are so glad we found them! We have only seen the "teasers" of our wedding day/trash the dress so far and we could not be any happier with them. People are constantly asking us if the backdrop is even real because they did such a wonderful job capturing the beautiful setting of the ocean and sunset. They have great talent and are also easy and fun to work with and have around on your special day. They posted pictures to their facebook page the morning after the wedding which was so amazing for our guests at home who couldn't travel with us to be able to see some moments from the day! Thank you Cassandra and Mark!!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Krystal for your review !!!! We really love you, Scott and your friend and family!! We also enjoyed spending your special moments with you all!!! You made our work easy :) Big Hug !!!!

Colby · Married on 06/28/2013

Marc and Cassandra from Crooze Photography were fantastic! Planning a destination wedding can be difficult because you are so far away. I was happy when I found crooze photography because there was always open communication from the moment I contacted them. Crooze photography was a perfect fit for my husband and I because they made us feel relaxed. The photographs are excellent! I really could not ask for more in a photographer. People are amazed when they look at our photos! I am so happy with every single picture. I also recommend going around the island a few days after the wedding and taking photos with cassandra and marc. This was so much fun and the photos are breathtaking! Crooze photograpy made my day so special. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Aliza · Married on 06/22/2013

Marc and Cassandra are amazing! If you plan on having a destination wedding in Aruba, there is no need to look for another photographer! They have a relaxed style, and the pictures came out amazing! Our family and friends keep raving about how beautiful our pictures turned out!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/09/2013

Marc and Cassandra are a 10! We travelled to Aruba 7 months before our wedding to scout locations and meet with vendors. We met with two other photographers, and the moment I me Marc and Cassandra, I knew they were the right team to shoot our wedding. Not only were the samples they showed us stunning, their sweet, calm and loving demeanor made us feel instantly at ease. They covered every angle of the wedding, were not intrusive to us or our guests, were very quick and responsive to emails, and we have received so many compliments about how beautiful our wedding photos look. They are a true pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend to other brides getting married in Aruba :)

Sent on 05/31/2013

Kaisa · Married on 02/16/2013

We had our honeymoon pictures taken by Crooze photography and we would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! We were keeping contact via email and their response always came very quickly. We had to change the date the same day we were supposed to have the photoshoot and they were very understanding and booking a new appontment was so easy. Photoshoot was professional, Mark gave us good instructions and also took our wishes and made them come true. The pictures are awesome and I look at them every day. Can't wait to get one big one hanging on the wall!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Leah · Married on 08/04/2012

Working with Mark and Cassandra, was wonderfulful. They were two of the kindest, fun loving, and passionate photographers in all of Aruba it is clear they love what they do and enjoy working with one another. They were fun to be around and set my mind at ease when I felt nervous. I could not have imagined having any other two people to capture our special day! We hope to see them around in our future travels to Aruba!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/25/2012

I loved our photographers. Crooze Photography is a husband and wife team. We met with them before our wedding and discussed what we wanted with them, and then they took it from there. The pictures were stunning, and they were fun to work with. They also made an album for us (and a cd) and had them back to me only a week after our wedding! This promptness is almost unheard of. If you are getting married in Aruba, I recommend them hands down! Here is their website: http://www.croozephotography.com

Sent on 03/21/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2006

It's hard to express how much I appreciate Marc and Cassandra and everything they did for us. My husband and I decided to have a small vow renewal ceremony in Aruba this year to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I wasn't thrilled with the photographer our hotel usually contracts, so I researched other choices and happened upon Crooze Photography. Their portfolio was gorgeous and represented everything I was hoping to capture, and from the moment I reached out to them and got a reply within minutes, I knew I was in good hands. From start to finish, Cassandra and Marc were extraordinarily helpful, caring, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that we received everything we were hoping for. We didn't meet them until the day of the ceremony, but after all of the communication back and forth during the planning process, they felt like old friends right away. They were energetic but unobtrusive, and they immediately made everyone feel comfortable. In looking through the finished product, it brings me so much joy to see that all of us were laughing and having a wonderful time, and they were a huge part of the reason for that. My husband and I also did a "day after" shoot so that I could wear my wedding dress again, and they took us all over the island to capture very unique shots.

From a technical standpoint, they produce photos that are not only beautifully composed and captured, but that also communicate the emotions of the moment in an incredible way. The retouching they do on the carefully curated final photos is flawless. And as people and professionals they stand out for their commitment to excellence and desire to give you a work of art that will not only bring beauty for years to come, but that will elicit fond memories for a lifetime. Thank you, Cassandra and Marc, for giving everything we had hoped for and more!

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • AC

Amy · Married on 04/24/2018

Crooze was our photographer for our April 24th Wedding at the Manchebo. They were great! Very accommodating to what we wanted, and made sure I got the shots that I requested. Extremely responsive to emails. We received our photos about 3 weeks after the wedding, which we were very happy about. I loved them and everyone told me how beautiful they were. The only issue we had was the water seemed kind of washed out in some of this pictures which I was a bit disappointed about. But overall, they were fantastic and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/22/2018