59 Reviews for Crooze Photography Aruba

+31
Digital Files (23)
High-Res Images (18)
59 Crooze Photography Aruba Reviews

I could not have asked for a better experience - Cassandra and Marc were so patient, personable, and accommodating! So talented & wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them for any of your photo needs in Aruba!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A photographer is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, especially when you have a destination wedding. A lot of people will only be able to experience your wedding through photos. If you are reading this trying to find a photographer for your wedding, stop looking. I had the pleasure of meeting with Marc and Cassandra a year before my wedding while I was looking for a photographer. Just off of our first meeting together, I said “how do I get you a deposit?”. They were so kind, warm, happy, and fun which is important on your wedding day! You can’t just go based on the photos because you need to be able to be comfortable and work together. I was a bride that was definitely on somewhat of a budget however, it was 100% worth cutting in some less important areas and making it work in order to have them as our photographers. We had them for 4 hours (enough to capture putting on the dress/getting ready final details up to 30 minutes through dancing) and we ended up with 470 absolutely stunning photos! So worth every penny. I have to commend them also, because my husband and I decided we wanted to move our wedding time to earlier than normal beach weddings which I’m sure made it more difficult for them to adjust to the lighting. They never made us feel bad or acted irritated that we might have made it harder on them and they adjusted AMAZINGLY! Something else to note was that on the day of the wedding through all of the craziness we still had not given them our final check! NOT ONCE did they mention it. I was more concerned about getting them the money than they were! Finally, I can’t even express the joy that their photos have brought us. I have always feared that I wouldn’t look good in my wedding photos (I’ve gained some weight in the last few years). I’ve had a vision of what I wanted my photos to look like since I decided I wanted to get married in Aruba at the age of 18. The photos were everything I imagined and more! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Marc and Cassandra are amazing! When planning our destination wedding, we had several options for photographers through our wedding planner. Photos were a high priority for us. After looking at different photographers on social media, we immediately knew Crooze were the ones for us! Their photos are amazing and we were so excited for them to photograph our wedding! We corresponded through email up until our wedding and their responses were instant! They were so professional and kind, I couldn’t wait to finally meet in person. We met with Marc a couple days before our wedding. He was professional, thorough, and made sure everything would go smoothly the day of and he was aware of all the details! On the day of, Marc and his assistant were on time, professional, and Marc immediately learned everyone’s names in the wedding party within minutes! His attention to detail from getting ready through the reception was indescribable. Everyone in our wedding party and guests immediately noticed how detailed and talented Marc was and commented how they knew our photos were going to be awesome. We had a day after photo session the following week and we were again blown away by Marc’s talent. He picked us up promptly at the lobby of our hotel and took us to take photos at the natural bridge and ruins. Again, Marc was so detailed during our session! We received a couple of teasers and received our photos just two weeks after the wedding! We were amazed by how quickly we received them. We have looked at them many times and each time I am completely blown away. We loved how Crooze uses natural light and this was one of our many reasons for choosing them! We can relive our wedding day because Marc captured every single moment throughout the entire day/night. Cassandra's photo editing skills are amazing; they are literally the perfect team! We would highly recommend Crooze and we hope to use them in the future! Thank you again Marc and Cassandra!!! :)

Profile Picture Tara, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Crooze was our photographer for our April 24th Wedding at the Manchebo. They were great! Very accommodating to what we wanted, and made sure I got the shots that I requested. Extremely responsive to emails. We received our photos about 3 weeks after the wedding, which we were very happy about. I loved them and everyone told me how beautiful they were. The only issue we had was the water seemed kind of washed out in some of this pictures which I was a bit disappointed about. But overall, they were fantastic and I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Marc and Cassandra were absolutely wonderful! I had scoped out their photography on their website and social media for several months before reaching out to them to photograph our wedding at the Hilton Aruba. We are so happy with our decision! When we emailed Crooze, they responded almost immediately and made us feel special throughout the whole process! Their response time to any email we sent was almost instantaneous. That was really important to us since we were planning our wedding from so far away. They were also extremely professional and flexible to our wishes. We were blessed with an amazing sunset that Marc captured brilliantly. We have now received our photos and we were simply blown away. We would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer in Aruba!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

They responded to emails right away, the venue was discussed, and the pictures turned out amazing. Not wedding pictures, but family pictures (try and get pre-teens to smile!). Very lovely to meet you Mark, you captured great shots of our family, thank you. Wonderful pictures :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deciding to have a destination wedding is nerve-wrecking enough. On top of that, not being able to meet with your vendors in person until the week of your wedding is daunting. When breaking down our budget, my husband and I both agreed that photography was our main priority. These will be the pictures we have forever to showcase the happiest day of our lives. We wanted to illustrate the beauty of Aruba without losing the island’s integrity and filtering the photos to death. Booking Crooze Photography was by far one of our best decisions! I mean, their portfolio speaks volumes of their talent. Crooze Photography is known for working with natural light, which is exactly what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. Immediately upon reaching out to them our nerves about capturing the perfect pictures for our day subsided. Marc & Cassandra are timely, professional, and full of energy.

Once we were settled at the resort, Marc came to meet us to discuss the timeline, must-have pictures, provide advice for the day of, and to answer any and all questions we may have about the process. This alone went above and beyond our expectations, and again, calmed our nerves. On our big day everything felt natural and comfortable – everyone was enjoying the moment. There were even times we forgot that hundreds of amazing images were being taken of us. Marc and Cassandra really are that good!

Throughout the week we got sneak peeks of our wedding photos and continued to get more and more eager to share them with our loved ones. Our wedding photos came in record time and the images were insanely beautiful. I highly recommend, advocate, advise, urge, suggest, (all the above) to all couples who are considering getting engaged, married, and/or honeymooning on One Happy Island to check Crooze Photography out – you honestly will be blown away!! Thank you SO very much, Marc & Cassandra, for capturing our gorgeous day with your breathtaking images ☺

With Love,
Courtney & Joey

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Like most couples, finding someone to capture one of the most important days of our lives was priority one. We debated bringing a photographer from home with us to Aruba, but decided we wanted to find someone local who was comfortable shooting in the weather and who knew the island. We found Crooze Photography on Wedding Wire and proceeded to their website. Absolutely blown away by their portfolio, we sent an email and received a reply almost immediately. Marc and Cassandra were responsive and professional answering all of our questions, and made us feel very comfortable even before arriving on the island. We booked a four hour session on the wedding day and a trash the dress session the day after.
Marc met with us the week of our wedding, reviewed our timeline, accommodated our unique requests, and gave us fabulous pointers to keep in mind on the wedding day. Our big day came and Marc and Cassandra were amazing! They flowed effortlessly and were super flexible. They made us feel like we could be ourselves and have fun. They captured beautiful candids as well as posed moments with our family. They listened to our requests and guided us to get the perfect shots, and the trash the dress session was just as incredible. We were able to visit three locations around the island, play with our wardrobe, and capture the natural beauty surrounding us. Less than four weeks later we had hundreds of gorgeous photos and an unbelievable experience. We would highly recommend Crooze Photography for your event!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They say pictures are worth a 1000 words and we knew we had to have the best photographer for our wedding day. We found Crooze on instagram and we instantly knew we wanted to use them. The husband and wife duo was absolutely amazing. They made sure everyone was posed correctly, hair was in place and everyone was smiling. I am so happy with the way the pictures came out and the professionalism we experienced. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have pictures taken in Aruba.

Profile Picture Alissa , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We used Crooze for both our engagement and wedding photos and are so happy with how both turned out. Cassandra and Marc are true professionals and genuinely listened to everything we wanted. They are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I can't say enough good things about Crooze Photography. We traveled to Aruba on vacation, and thought that it was a perfect opportunity to take our engagement photos. Marc picked us up at our hotel and drove us to some great spots since we were not familiar with the island. He was super nice and easy to work with. When we got back to the hotel, he said there would be some teaser photos up in a couple days, and all the photos would be available in two weeks. Well within hours, 8 teaser photos were posted, and within 4 days, we received all our photos and absolutely love them! I would recommend them to anyone traveling to Aruba and wants to capture some great memories!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We knew we were going to use Crooze Photography for our wedding even before we booked it. We followed them on Instagram and loved their work. When we met them we knew we made the right choice. They did a stellar, above excellent, job. They were so easy to work with, friendly and responsive and the wedding pictures were breathtaking. They made our special day even more special. They capture every single emotion and truly memorialized the wedding. We recommend them highly. Veronica & John

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cassandra + Marc were friendly, kind, and the photos were absolutely just breathtaking. We were thrilled to have them capture our images during our honeymoon trip to Aruba. We went to 4 different spots that were relatively close, but provided us with a variety of different backdrops. If we are lucky enough to be able to re-visit Aruba, we will definitely be capturing more images, without a doubt! We got our teasers the same day and all of our files about a week or so later, so the length of time in-between was perfect.

Profile Picture Annezelle, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Unbelievably great people to work with and AMAZING work! My husband and I got married in Aruba June 2017 and received our photos 3 weeks later. We relived our wedding in the photos and could not have asked for anything better. Very talented photographers!

Profile Picture Christine , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phenomenal people to work with. Very professional, communicative and know exactly what shots to get. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Riley, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on Renaissance Island in May 2017. Words can not express how amazing Crooze was. Marc and Cassandra are truly amazing and captured every moment of our day. We went to Aruba over a year before our wedding to meet with them since my husband is a professional photographer and couldn't just have anyone shoot our wedding. From the moment we met with them they showed professionalism and made us feel very comfortable. Its not easy when you are dealing with things thousands of miles away but they made it very east to communicate with and answered all of our questions and concerns with almost immediate responses. On the day of our wedding they were more than just photographers. They were on top of every next step to our day. Cassandra took notice to every little detail concerning my hair, make up and dress to make sure it was always picture perfect. They weren't the cliche wedding photographers who stage every image with over the top poses. They captured the beauty of our day with many memorable candids, freezing so many great moments in time. We highly highly recommend booking Crooze Photography for your dream wedding in Aruba. We cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I just recently got married in Aruba of March 2017, and we were so lucky to have Crooze Photography as our wedding photographers. Marc and Cassandra are so talented and passionate about their work. You can truly see this when talking with them and especially in the photographs that they capture.
When we got to see our photos for the very first time, we were awestruck! Corey and I laughed and cried as we went through each photo, one by one. It truly brought us back to that day for us. Because of their remarkable talents as photographers, we will forever be able to relive every moment of our special day. Not only did they capture each special moment of that day, but they also captured the emotions and people's personalities with the amazing candids that they took. The photos truly tell a story, our story, and we couldn't be happier with the photographs that they captured and have given to us!
They have such an eye for detail. You see it in the photos with the ocean and skyline in the background...with the constant moving waves and the lighting changing during the sunset...their timing and precision is just extraordinary! Their talent truly is what makes the photographs unbelievable. They are so creative as well, one of the many favorites that we have are the photos where they took our silhouettes and somehow added the photos of the palm trees as the background...just absolutely, breathtaking and so unique.
We knew before hiring them, that they were phenomenal photographers, but to see it within our very own photos is like no other! I don't think any other photographers could have captured the emotions, details and story of that day as beautifully as they both did. They exceeded our expectations on every level. Their photographs are true works of art.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We literally planned our wedding around Crooze photography!!! They recommended a planner and our wedding was ZERO STRESS!!!! We showed up and everything was ready - and then when we got the pictures, it was the best part!!!! We get compliments from everybody who sees them! High, high quality photography! Check out their pictures, and I know you'll book them too!!!! Thank you Marc!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cassandra and Marc are phenomenal! Their service was amazing! We had some unexpected rain and they waited for the location change to make sure we got all the important events photographed. We received the photos so quickly after the ceremony and they are all so beautiful I just can't stop looking at them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crooze was unbelievable! The one thing that you don't want to skimp on for your wedding is your photographer and I couldn't be happier with the results. Crooze responded to every email I sent within hours. We met in April for our November wedding and went over everything I wanted. They got all of the shots I requested (some I even forgot that I requested). They were promptly at the right place, prepared and so professional. During the ceremony, I didn't even know they were there! So many people have told us that the photos look like they're from a magazine. I'll cherish these memories forever. We used a different photographer for our engagement photos and were very unhappy with the results. I wouldn't go with anyone else! Thank you!

Profile Picture Alisha, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Writing a review about Marc and Cassandra with Crooze Photography- where do I begin? This amazing couple is not just super (insanely) talented...to the point where you just keep smiling and staring at your wedding pictures on an hourly basis...but they have got to be the nicest couple we have ever met! My husband and I had a private ceremony with no family or friends on 10/12/16, so making sure we had great photos was a must. Marc and Cassandra made us feel relaxed from the minute we met them, and the next 2+ hours touring the island for the best places to stop for wedding photos was a total blast! I never imagined I would laugh so much!
Now we have so many beautiful photos to share with our family and friends at our wedding reception this weekend (10/29/16.) We look forward to working with them again when we re-visit the island for our first wedding anniversary!!
Much love and gratitude,
Amanda Sluss Gilchrist

Profile Picture User7345362, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I just want to start this review by saying that I have never written a review in my life, good or bad, but I felt like I had to for Crooze. Cassandra & Marc were AMAZING to work with, and my husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding pictures. The whole destination wedding process can be extremely stressful to deal with, but I'm happy to say that choosing Crooze was the easiest/best choice that we made during the wedding process. From the minute that we reached out to Crooze regarding their services to when we received our final wedding pictures, the process could not have been more smooth than it was. Cassandra and Marc were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process, and that showed in our wedding pictures. We chose to not only use them as our wedding photographer, but to also use them for our trash the dress photographer, and we could not be more obsessed with all of our wedding pictures than we are. I HIGHLY recommend using Crooze for any and all pictures in Aruba, and we will definitely be using them the next time my husband and I come back to Aruba :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful couple and an even better photography team! Cassandra & Marc captured our engagement photos just 7 days after we got engaged on the island. They quickly responded and set up a time that worked for us (during sunset!). Our photos turned out beautiful! There are so many good ones, we're having a hard time choosing just one for the Save the Date! We hope Cassandra and Marc can continue capturing our (new!) family moments in Aruba for years to come!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Crooze photography is AWESOME!! I would highly recommend them. I researched a lot of photographers in Aruba, and they were hands down the most responsive and accommodating. In addition, we received our wedding photos yesterday and they are outstanding! :-)

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Planning a destination wedding can be a bit stressful when it comes to hiring professionals, but my husband and I are so happy we chose Marc & Cassandra to capture our very special day. They were extremely professional, very attentive and responsive, (we booked them a whole year in advance and no matter when I emailed they always responded right away) friendly, calm and so easy going! You two definitely made our wedding day more enjoyable and relaxing, thank you so much for the beautiful work and for making us feel like we knew you forever! You guys are amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/17/16, 1 Review