Croix-View Farm Reviews

Croix-View Farm 7
  • TellaStory

Tellastory Photography · Getting married on 12/31/2033

Must see venue

We have watched Sara & Jerod put a lot of sweat and dedication into creating Croix-View, turning it from a working farm into diamond in the rough type Wedding Venue. The owners are fabulous to work with, easy going & aim to please. We love our long days at the farm. It has become one of my favorite places to work! As a photographer, this place has the dreamiest light, all day long. The Getting Ready Suite is the perfect size for a mid-size wedding party. The ceremony site has HUGE beautiful trees. The venue itself has lots of room to spread out, yet intimate enough that you can visit with everyone & have fun with your family and friends.
    THIS IS A MUST SEE VENUE IN PERSON! Pictures will not do justice. Plus the drive out to the farm is one of my favorites! 5 Stars for Everything! Way to Go Team Croix-View!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Croix-View Farm 8
  • Ashley

Ashley Bell · Getting married on 06/05/2020

I was recommended by my friend and I would pass this along to anyone in the future! Very helpful and hands on with all involved in making our big day special.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! We enjoyed getting to know Ethan and yourself from beginning to end! We wish you MUCH happiness in you future as husband and wife! Keep in touch!!!! ~ Sara

Christin Radtke · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing venue!

We had our reception at Croix View Farm in September. In short, it was amazing. Working with Sarah was easy and stress free. She was so helpful, and had great ideas. The venue is beautiful and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! Could not recommend Sarah and Croix View Farm more!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Babcock · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely perfect.

Our wedding was the best day of our lives, in large part because of Croix-View Farm and Sara. The barn is breath-taking. Guests were raving how much they loved the venue the entire night, and weeks after too. It was the perfect place to have fun, enjoy games outdoors and close the night on an incredible dance floor. Sara was extremely helpful and did everything in her power to make the day perfect. Her number one focus throughout the entire experience was making the day as fun and stress-free as possible for the bride and groom, which is exactly what she delivered. We couldn’t recommend Croix-View Farm more!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Croix-View Farm 9

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Ari! You can Glen and your families were absolutely wonderful to work with! thanks for being so great and for making this 'job' so easy! We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage together!!! Stay in touch!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Jonasen · Married on 06/29/2019

Great beginning started at the barn

Loved having our wedding at Croix view! It was a laid back fun atmosphere and our family and friends had a great experience! Sara was there all day to help with any questions or concerns. My husband and I loved how we supplied our own beverages and that it is a beautiful working farm. I was concerned there would be a farm smell, but despite it being a hot day, the only time I noticed a hint of the cows was during clean up at the end of the night and it was still very faint.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Tiff & Todd! We loved having your big day here! So many fun things throughout the day! Loved that you took extra care and made your own wine for your guests. So fun! Wishing you all the love and happiness life allows!!!! Sara
  • Taylor

Taylor Wheeler · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding Location

My husband and I loved having our wedding at Croix-View Farm! Sara made everything so easy and was available on the Friday before for any questions we had. She was always super fast to respond to my emails and gave us recommendations for some local vendors who were also great! It was such a beautiful venue - I would absolutely recommend Croix-View to other couples!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! I enjoyed you and Al and your parents so much! I appreciated your kindness! The fact that you are a family of Badger fans was just a bonus! All our best in your life together!!!

Nikki · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have been happier with Croix View Farm!! Not only is it the most beautiful venue but everyone involved, especially Sara, could not have been more helpful. She even helped me with my dress right before the ceremony. Everyone kept telling me that there will be something that doesn't go the way you want it to but that was not the case! This venue and Sara will always have a special place in our hearts.

Nikki and Greg Mills

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Croix-View Farm 10
    Croix-View Farm 11
    Croix-View Farm 12

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki, it was my pleasure! I so enjoyed Greg and yourself as well as your entire family! It was such a nice day. Everything was perfect! Your dress was so beautiful and perfect for you! And of course...who could not love POCKETS! :) I wish you both the best in your new life together as you settle into marriage and that beautiful new home!!!! All our best! Sara & Jered

Raya Reda · Married on 08/04/2018

Outstanding Wedding Venue

Our experience with Croix View Farm by far exceeded our expectations! Sara was amazing to work with each step along the way leading up to and on our wedding day. She was very quick to respond to my many questions. On our wedding day, all of our guests raved about the venue and are even still talking about it! Everything was perfect from the bridal suite, to the gorgeous barn, and beautiful ceremony area. We are so happy we had Croix View Farm for our venue and highly recommend it to others!! Sara and Jared will make you feel so comfortable and right at home. They are both so caring and down to earth and truly care about making your day special.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Croix-View Farm 13
    Croix-View Farm 14
    Croix-View Farm 15

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough great things about this venue. We got married at the beginning of June and had the most wonderful experience! We were not able to use their beautiful outdoor area for the ceremony due to thunderstoms, however, Sara was able to transform the barn into amazing ceremony site as well. Our guests could not stop raving about the beautiful barn venue! Sara and Jered were a dream to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a charming, relaxing, rustic, and beautiful place to have your wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We loved having you guys here! It was so fun to have someone we know start their story here! It means a lot to us and we wish you all the love for years to come!!! - Sara

Ashly · Married on 09/16/2017

The venue is absolutely beautiful and Sara and Jared are very easy to work with. Decorating is easy because the barn is so gorgeous. We had a great experience for our September wedding.

Cristina · Married on 09/13/2017

We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding day, all thanks to Sarah and Jared! It was incredible being able to set everything up on Friday. Sarah and Jared have decorated the barn beautifully, and we are still getting compliments from guests about the uniqueness of the barn and ceremony site. Sarah was so easy and fun to work with, and she made us feel special throughout the whole process, including the day of! She made everything stress free and went out of her way to make sure we had the best day possible. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Ashly & Curtis! Thank you so much for the kind words! You guys were an absolute JOY to work with. Starting your story with us means a lot! Wishing you nothing but great things in your future! ~ Sara

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2017

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding day! The owners are great and make you feel right at home! The building is beautiful and all night long I never stopped hearing how gorgeous everything was! Absolutely adore this venue and would recommend this to anyone!

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Sam & Hunter!!! Thank you so much! We enjoyed your whole day. You were so laid back and easy to work with! I'm so glad we found grandma's pin! :) Wishing you all of life's happiness!!! ~ Sara

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2017

Sara was so helpful and so thoughtful! My wedding night will forever be the best, and most fun night of my life. It could never had been so perfect if it hadn't been for Croix-View. I may have brought some decorations, but I saved money just by how the barn was decorated all by itself. Sara was so kind, and I had so much fun. If I could get married to my husband over and over again, I would have it at Croix View every time. Great venue, great people, and such a great atmosphere.

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Taylor & Jesse! Thank you so much. The two of you were so sweet to work with from start to finish. You made a stunning bride (and handsome groom)! God's blessings on your marriage and new life together!!! ~ Sara

Shauna · Married on 07/29/2017

I highly recommend Croix View Farm! Their location is peaceful and would appeal to anyone looking for a rustic/outdoor feel. Minimal decorations needed due to the beauty of the barn and landscaping. The owners are wonderful to work with and willing to help in any way possible. I received endless comments from my guests on how beautiful our venue was. They have numerous photo spots, a fire pit, games, and so much more!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Shauna & Max, Thank you so much! Your day was absolutely beautiful. Full sunshine and a great group of people! We enjoyed getting to know you guys! Thank you so much for your faith in us! It truly means a lot and we are honored to be the location that your story began! ~ Sara

Shauna · Married on 07/29/2017

We enjoyed an amazing day at an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding on July 29, 2017. Sara was great to work with throughout planning process and the person (can't remember her name) who assisted on the wedding day was so great! She helped me get food for my wheelchair bound Dad when other relatives seemed oblivious to the need for help. She assisted with serving of the ice cream cakes! She checked in often with us to ensure all was going well during the reception. Having someone who can see where help is needed is going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks for the wonderful memories and your conscientious care before, during, and after the wedding! CroixView is GREAT!! Written by Sharon, mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Sharon,

Thank you so much! It was a beautiful day. Shauna was an absolutely beautiful bride! She looked like a barbie doll! We enjoyed your family and friends and Jen was happy to help in any way she could! ~ Sara

Deven · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I couldn't imagine a more perfectly suited venue to make our day so special! Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about the good time they had, and Sara is so accommodating to help customize the space to match it as you imagined. We loved that we could pick our own caterer, bring in our own decor, alcohol selection, cake and band. The barn has a classy, country feel, so if your ideal wedding day is rustic-elegant, this is the venue for you!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Deven & Nick! Thank you so much for the kinds words. We absolutely enjoyed every piece of you beautiful day! Thank you for putting your trust in us! Wishing you years of love and laughter!!! ~ Sara

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2017

When my daughter told me she wanted to get married in a barn, I was not happy. But I am happy to say now how wrong I was. Croix-View Farm is a lovely location, and was decorated so beautifully. But as with any enterprise, it's the people who make or break it. And Sarah definitely makes it. She is so easy to work with, very down-to-earth, and yet professional. I was so impressed how she bent over backwards to make Anne's and Mike's day very special. We got so many compliments on the venue, and would recommend it highly to anyone looking to make their wedding a magical experience. Thank you, Sarah.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! How sweet of you! The day was absolutely perfect. Thank you for being so easy to accommodate and work with! ~ Sara

Miranda · Married on 01/24/2017

We loved having our reception at the barn. It was beautiful and was the perfect amount of room for 250 people. We wouldn't of changed it at all, it was perfect place to dance the night away.

Miranda & Eric,

Thank you so much! It was fun to get to know you guys and your family. Everyone was so sweet and you had a great day after that 'little' rain shower! Wishing you all of life's blessings in your new marriage! Take Care - Sara

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

We could not have picked a better place to celebrate our wedding. We first came to see the farm in fall of 2015 when Sara and Jered were waist deep into renovations, including no floor in the barn where the bar now stands. Sara shared her view for the venue and plans for that winter and spring. We loved the character of the barn, all the gorgeous wood inside, and the beautiful ceremony site. We were hooked, and hopeful things would come together in a years time.
    Expectations were far exceeded with the finished barn. My in-laws and I came to see it at the open house earlier in 2016 and we're impressed and excited for October to roll around. Even in those few months the venue continued to get better and better.
    Sara and Jered are helpful and knowledgeable resources for planning our event. They were amazing to work with and we can't thank you enough for how wonderful our event turned out. We heard over and over how beautiful the barn and setting was at Croix-View Farm. Thank you! Andrew and Laura, 10/8/16

Sent on 10/22/2016

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you Laura & Andrew!!! It was such a great day, even with the chilly temps! We wish you nothing but the best in your future!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Sara is a joy to work with. The venue is beautiful and timeless, I received so many compliments on my wedding day and couldn't have chosen a better venue. Croix View is an amazing place to get married!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thanks Rachel for being awesome to work with! Your wedding day was spectacular!

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding at Croix-View Farm was everything we dreamed of! Sara was so great throughout the planning process, as well as the day of! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor ceremony and a rustic but elegant reception. So happy we found Croix-View Farm!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Chris and Jennifer! It was so fun to have your wedding here and what a gorgeous day you had!!!! It was just so awesome!!!!! Many blessings in your new life together! ~ Sara

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

We got married at Croix-Farm in June. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. Croix-View Farm is truly one of a kind. We visited the barn during the construction phase. Even with missing floor boards, we walked out of the visit knowing this was the place we were going to get married. The barn has so much character, and we believed in Sara's vision. Sara and Jered went above and beyond our expectations. The bridal suite is breathtaking and made for great getting ready pictures. My personal favorite is the ceremony site. Absolutely wow! Sara and Jered made sure every detail is perfect! They are extremely accommodating and easy to work with. Sara always replied to me in a timely manner and helped me tremendously. I loved having the day before the wedding to set up and decorate. It made the day of the wedding enjoyable and not stressful. We had the best day and had so many compliments on the venue. I would recommend Croix-View Farm to anyone!!

Croix-View Farm 16
    Croix-View Farm 17
    Croix-View Farm 18
    Croix-View Farm 19
    Croix-View Farm 20

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Ashley! Thank you so much for the kind words! It is crazy to think you booked when you could see the basement of the floor. I so appreciate your belief in us!! Your day was beautiful and thank you so much for including these AWESOME shots! How wonderful to have such beautiful images to remember your perfect day!!! Hope married life is going well and we'll hopefully see you guys around!!! ~ Sara

Caseysargent248@yahoo.com · Married on 08/27/2016

My wedding was so absolutely perfect and so absolutely beautiful because of Croix View Farm. If I were to rate this place on a scale of 10 I would rate it 150. Sarah was so quick to answer all of my questions and was so much fun to work with. She went out of her way to make my day just how I wanted it and it was the best wedding i could've dreamed of. I would highly recommend getting married there at this beautiful site. It was the best decision I ever made, bedsides saying yes to my husband! If you are looking for a farm to get married on, stop looking, and call Sarah. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Casey and Ryan! You were a pleasure to work with and I am so humbled you took a chance on us in the heart of our renovations! Many blessings to you in your new life together!!! Best Wishes! Sara

Molly · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I can't say enough about how great our experience was with Croix View Farm for our wedding in July. Jered and Sara were so helpful and personable and went above and beyond to make our day so special and easy! They really have it all together so we didn't have to stress. We still get comments about how beautiful the barn is and how much fun everyone had. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and people to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Croix-View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Molly!!!! We enjoyed you guys so much! It really was a beautiful day!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Croix View exceeded our expectations in every way! To transform the venue in the wedding you dream of since you can remember. Sara and Jen were AMAZING to work with, willing to go above and beyond whenever they could! I love that we were able to have as much time as we did to set up and take down, it made the entire wedding weekend so much more relaxed, and you got that extra time to take it all in and enjoy all the beauty the venue has to offer! I'm so excited to revisit the barn this year as one of my friends that was at our wedding is also getting married there!

Sent on 01/01/2018