Croissants Bistro & Bakery Reviews

Croissants Bistro & Bakery 6
Croissants Bistro & Bakery 7
  • Dedra

Dedra Dianne Teague · Getting married on 12/01/2019

A beautiful and amazing and great tasting wedding cake

A beautiful and amazing and great tasting wedding cake. As well as the grooms cake was awesome just like the wedding cake

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 8
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 9

Sherri · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

We live in Richmond, VA but got married at Wachesaw Plantation in Murrells Inlet, SC. Planning a wedding is stressful, but an out of state one even more so. Dealing with Pamela made things easy! Both the wedding cake and the groom's cake got lots of amazing compliments. Nothing but wonderful things to say!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 10
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 11

Croissants Bistro & Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you choosing us, and hope you have a wonderful next chapter of your life!
  • Lakia

Lakia · Married on 08/10/2019

The best ever

Everyone loved the cake they keep talking about it thank you so much for making our wedding cake

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 12

Lakia,
    Thank you so much for your rave review! We truly want all of our brides to be happy with their experience, and of course the cake! Congratulations!

NOEL · Married on 08/02/2019

Thank you Pamela!!!

Pamela was amazing! She made my cake exactly how I wanted and our only communication was through email! The woman knows exactly what she’s doing. My cake was beautiful and so delicious. I highly recommend them for wedding cakes.

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 13

Croissants Bistro & Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We love creating delicious cake and bringing their designs to life! Your beach design is one of my new favorites. Congratulations!

Tiffany Senecal · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing!! Best cake I've ever had

Amazing, best risk ive ever taken. Took a chance and ordered my wedding cake from croissants after reading some good reviews. My husband and I live 5 states away and got married on the beach in myrtle beach. croissants made it very easy and stress free,they communicated via email and phone they delivered and set up on time.... I showed them a picture of the cake i wanted and they made it reality. The cake looked beautiful and tasted even better 5 stars. The only downfall is i was so satisfied with this cake that i want more and can't go get more because they're states away from where i live.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 14
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 15

haley · Married on 06/01/2019

My husband and I got married in Myrtle Beach on 12/10/16. We are so glad we chose Croissants for both our rehearsal dinner groom's cake and our wedding cake! Heather was AMAZING and so easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and created two of the most beautiful (and delicious) cakes ever! Highly recommend this bakery for your wedding cakes!

Sent on 02/10/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Cake

Our cake turned out FABULOUS!! We live 7 hours away from the beach so were unable to do the tasting. (though it was offered) They worked woth me through phone and email to get exactly what we wanted and it waa beautiful.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 16
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 17
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 18
  • Michael

Kristen Wines · Married on 05/18/2019

Unique flavors & great design!

I came in wanting a fairly plain square cake so that it could be decorated with the flowers to match our event and Pam was more than happy to work with my vision. In addition to her very reasonable pricing and flexibility she also was able to offer us more interesting flavor combinations than we'd been able to find elsewhere and we loved her samples. It was an easy pick to go with Croissants and a pleasure to have them be a part of our day!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 19

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!!

They made this process so easy for me and the cake was out of this world. They had all of the flavors that I wanted, too! It was a hit for everyone!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 20

Ana Bennett · Married on 04/27/2019

Flexible to our need

We wanted a reasonable priced cake/cupcake display for a small wedding and croissants did a perfect job of providing exactly what we asked for. The cake was delicious and we got many comments.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 21

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

AMAZING! Hands down, the best!!

Croissants was AMAZING to work with!! Pamela was so nice to talk to and our wedding cake and wedding cheesecakes....yes, I said CHEESECAKES...we absolutely beautiful and tasted AMAZING!!! Hands down I would use Croissants for any wedding cake, cheesecake, bakery needs!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Pam and the team at Croissants was a great experience! We live out of town so we couldn’t just pop in with our questions, and we had to pre plan everything over the phone and email. Pam was responsive, professional and so accommodating! My husband has a dairy allergy and they were able to create an extremely flavorful vegan tier on our cake so that he could enjoy! It was awesome! In addition to our wedding cake,
    I wanted to try cake push pops, something they hadn’t done before, and they pulled it off without a hitch. We also had them make custom cookies for our welcome party that got raving reviews from our guests. We highly recommend this bakery for all events. They made our wedding vision come true! Also, they’re great to just go and grab coffee and a snack in the bistro!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 22
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 23
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 24

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! We are truly glad that you enjoyed not only the cake, but the cake push pops and the custom cookies! Hopefully we will see you when you are back in Myrtle Beach! Congratulations!

Emmaleigh Smith · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding cake

Our cake tasted amazing! It was beautiful and exactly how we asked for it to be! It was delivered on time and everyone loved it!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 25
  • Karissa

Karissa Covington · Married on 01/26/2019

Blown away by our cake!

Pamela was great to work with through the entire wedding cake journey. Our cake was absolutely beautiful, super delicious, and everything we wanted it to be... Many of our guests said it was the best cake they've ever eaten (and we totally agreed).

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 26

Libby · Married on 10/13/2018

Tasteful and Elegant

My husband and I were married in October of 2018 and we had Crossiants provide our wedding cake and cupcakes. They were so delicious we are still talking about them!! I would recommend Crossaints to anyone and wish I lived closer so that I could have a piece of cake from there more often! We worked with Megan and she was so helpful and professional! Thank you to Crossaints for making our wedding day even better with their services!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Tiffany & Lee's Wedding

Tiffany & Lee · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful cake tasting experience! They matched our wedding color perfectly on our cake. The chocolate seashell favors were a hit, and most importantly the cake was delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 27

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Beach Wedding

The cake and company was amazing. They were extremely helpful and followed up several times to make sure everything was perfect. The cake looked and tasted great. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 28

Beth · Married on 06/05/2018

Very accommodating. Easy to work with. We were in Ohio and they were very prompt with emails and phone calls

Sent on 06/13/2018

mmm · Married on 05/26/2018

The cake was spectacular. It was all anyone could talk about how good it was. Heather was fantastic. We even wanted different flavors for each layer, she had no problem with it. Croissants exceeded my expectations so much it is incredible they were able to fulfill my wedding dream. Thank you again and would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kenyatta · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedding cake

Everything from meeting for the first time to discuss cake ideas to the day of the wedding was perfect. The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Nachole · Married on 03/31/2018

Croissants Bakery did an amazing job on our wedding and groom' s cake. We simply provided pictures of both and were able to pick the flavors. Our guests raved about the taste of the cake and lightness of sponge. Croissants also created several cakes and small hand held desserts for our dessert hour. We received emails and phone calls from friends about how they enjoyed taking them home and how good they tasted.

Sent on 04/22/2018

meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing cake and cake pops. Guest keep raving about both!! Heather is great and knows just what you want!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved our cake! Going in, we had no idea what we wanted but Heather took her time helping us figure out what we wanted and came up with a beautiful design! Our cake was delicious and I can't wait to dive in to the top layer in a year!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 29
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 30
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 31

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather Cameron at Croissants is incredible!!! She is a monster talent. Our geode cake was the hit of the night, AND Heather was willing to work with us in a very non-traditional request to share the dessert table with another talented baker. Both Heather's cake and our more simple second cake were absolutely stunning and delicious, and we can't thank her enough for being such an integral part of our truly special day and night.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 36
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 37
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery 38

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Croissants provided a beautiful three-tiered cake for our recent wedding at the Grande Dunes Ocean Club. We went for a tasting and were very impressed with the selection of both standard and unique flavors. We decided on vanilla cake for all layers with vanilla, almond, and lemon fillings. All delicious! The cake was very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 06/17/2017