Cristina Pruitt Photography Reviews

View more information

• Lili
    Lili T. Married on 05/25/2022

My Perfect Photographer!

Cristina Pruitt was so perfect!!! I could have not chosen someone better to captured my precious day. I'm very picky with my photography and usually I have a vision in mind. Cristina not only understood me but captured exactly what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. Cristina has an eye for detail and is a master in her craft! She mades us laugh, and was a delight to be around while making you feel comfortable. If you want a great photographer who prioritizes his clients, captures real moments, and delivers beautiful photos Cristina is your girl!

Cristina Pruitt Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lili! Y’all are the best. I had so much fun! Thank you for allowing me to capture your big day.
    Storie C. Married on 05/15/2022

Wedding photographer

Seriously the best photographer!! Does anything to get the shot and just has an upbeat personality!! She shows you what kind of photos she’s taken so you know whether you want to change anything and I love that!! She really has an eye for it and you can tell she enjoys it.

Cristina Pruitt Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! *tear* Y'all were a dream to work with. You both have such bright futures ahead of you and I can't wait to watch your family grow!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We just love her!! She is the best!

Cristina was incredible!! We highly recommend her to all our friends and family whose children are getting engaged. I mean from my daughters engagement session to bridals to wedding day, Cristina was quick to respond and so creative! Cristina also just made us all feel extremely comfortable. She takes a lot of pride in her work and it shows. I can't even put into words how much her detailed shots meant to my daughter and son-in-law. She listened and executed all their ideas and made them 10x better. We all love her and the photos are stunning!
    Samantha C. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we were hoping for and more!

My husband and I booked our wedding with Cristina and it was nothing short of magical! We can’t say enough good things about her: easy to worm with, very responsive to our zillion questions (LOL), and was AMAZING at capturing all the small details with her signature light and airy-style. Highly recommended!

Cristina Pruitt Photography's reply:

Sam! Y'all are so funny. I loved answering all your questions. You both were so thoughtful in your planning and I appreciated all the details. It really helped me to capture the meaningful moments on your big day. Thank you for you choosing me to be your photographer!