Crispin Hill Reviews

Crispin Hill 7
  • Julie

Julie Delellis · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 10-12-19

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. When we found Crispin Hill we weren’t sure what to expect from being out of town. The venue itself speaks for itself with the views and the charm. Chelsey and Heather were awesome and so easy to work with. Our guests came up to us all night saying how delicious the food was (everything on the plates was gone) how great the venue was and how awesome the band was. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!

I just got married at Crispin Hill on 9/14 and it was the most magical day/night of my life!! Working with Chelsey and Heather was easy and they were quick to respond to all my questions throughout the process. Their staff really took care of us the night of the wedding and they were continually checking in and making sure we were all set on drinks etc.

The FOOD everyone was absolutely raving about the food - the steak and lobster was better than steakhouses I’ve been to and everyone was amazed that their food actually came out hot. Every person that we spoke to said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and we truly felt the same.

The venue is beautiful, the views are unreal, and you don’t have that cookie cutter wedding venue feel at all. If you are on the fence between different venues just pick Crispin and you will be sooooo happy with your decision!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Crispin Hill 8
    Crispin Hill 9

Stickler · Married on 08/17/2019

Crispin Hill is Amazing!

My daughter and her new husband selected Crispin Hill for their wedding venue and it was the perfect venue. Chelsey and Heather are amazing. They make sure every detail is covered and flawlessly executed. They make the planning experience basically stress free due to their expertise and knowledge. They provide recommendations for local vendors for services and they are all top notch! The day of our daughter's wedding, there was a torrential downpour right before the ceremony. Definitely not what we had hoped for but Chelsey and her team quickly put into place a plan B right on the spot and it turned out just absolutely beautiful!! Our guests were so well taken care of and we did not have to worry about a thing. We were able to celebrate and take it all in. We all highly recommend this wedding venue. If you want to work with true professionals - this is your wedding destination. Thank you to Chelsey, Heather and their staff for making our day one to always remember!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Crispin Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words... we loved being part of your day :) It was absolutely beautiful! To many years of happiness!!!

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect Venue

I would choose Crispin Hill 1,000 times over. Chelsey and Heather went over the top to make us feel welcome and helped with every step of the process. Chelsey was extremely responsive and answered each of my many questions through the process.

Our guests still rave about the amazing meal (the food really was out of this world). The view is spectacular and the farmhouse was equally beautiful. The day was seamless, we didn't have to worry about a thing and all of our guests were cared for. Our experience could not have been better.

I would rate this venue a 100 out of 10. My husband and I couldn't be happier we chose to get married at this amazing site. I would recommend Heather and Chelsey to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Crispin Hill 15
    Crispin Hill 16

Ainsley O Baker · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Day Ever!

Crispin Hill was the first and only place my husband and I looked when choosing a venue. As soon as we set foot on the property, we knew that this is where we wanted to get married. The pictures do not do it justice! Chelsey and Heather are amazing people to work with and make sure that no detail goes unnoticed. Chelsey provides everything you need to make sure that you don't miss a single thing for your big day. She is your wedding coordinator and there to help you at a moments notice! They provide you with a list of vendors they prefer to work with which was SO HELPFUL for someone planning a wedding out of state.

The food was absolutely amazing! All of our guests said that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Heather takes such pride in serving outstanding food and it is evident in her plating, presentation, and exquisite preparation of meals.

The venue is so much more than a rustic barn wedding. They truly make the venue feel like it has been part of your family for decades on your wedding day. The house and all the grounds are absolutely stunning. The view is one of the best in the finger lakes!
    My husband and I are so happy that we chose Crispin Hill and recommend it to anyone thinking about a wedding in that area! They are hands down the best!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Crispin Hill 17
    Crispin Hill 18
    Crispin Hill 19
    Crispin Hill 20
  • MaryEllen

Maryellen Huffman · Married on 07/13/2019

Our daughters wedding ❤️

Absolutely magical! Chelsey and Heather go above and beyond to create a spectacular wedding. They are wonderful! The venue is beautiful, the food was exceptional, the view is gorgeous. My guest were blown away! We can’t thank them enough, my daughter and new husband will have many memories of their wedding day. ❤️❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Crispin Hill 25
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2019

A dream come true

Chelsey and Heather from Crispin Hill- You two had our hearts from the first time meeting with you to check out your beautiful venue in the depths of winter. We appreciated the fact that you asked what our story was, how we met and came to be a couple. You also dug into what our overall vision was for our wedding day. You listened to us before you even told us about what you could do to help make our dreams reality. You cared to get to know us and that meant the world to us. We love how you created such a beautiful place together through your own love for each other. All of those things plus your willingness to help along the way and Heather’s awesome food, sold us!! We couldn’t have had as magical of a day without the two of you and Crispin Hill. We are forever grateful to the two of you, and your amazing staff. 💕🥰

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Crispin Hill 26

Alyse · Married on 05/18/2019

More than we could have ever imagined!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chelsey, Heather and their venue, Crispin Hill. My husband and I had booked our wedding at Crispin Hill prior to seeing it in person and had only saw it covered in snow prior to our wedding. From day 1, we both felt extremely confident in Chelsey as she was kind, well organized, easy to work with, saw our vision and supported all ideas we had to make our day unique to us. Without her guidance we would have never been able to plan our wedding from 300 miles away.

We chose all vendors Chelsey had recommended (Foote Florals, Alexandra Elise Photography, Keuka Taxi, FLE Event Group, PIzzacatomus String Quartet, Microtel PY); all of which were lovely to work with and exceeded our expectations!

Heather is equally as amazing! Her food is absolutely delicious and the portions were huge! She recommended pairings that did not disappoint and did not hesitate to customize anything to make it perfect for us. She even provided a delicious breakfast and lunch for the girls getting ready at the farmhouse day of. My mouth is watering thinking of those strawberry & chèvre phyllo cups!

Our wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of! The farmhouse, view, beautiful reception set up, rustic but chic barn for dancing, food and seamless flow day of was all amazing. Our guests are still raving over the beautiful venue and delicious food. We are forever grateful for Chelsey and Heather who made our wedding planning easy and wedding day absolutely perfect!

I would highly recommend Crispin Hill! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Stephen · Married on 10/13/2018

WOW what a perfect wedding!

If you are looking for a stunning view, a gorgeous venue, a 5 star meal, exceptional service, great advice, and planning help the whole way from start to finish, you really can just go ahead and pick Crispin Hill right away. Every part of our wedding went perfectly. That is in no small part to the team at Crispin Hill. Chelsey was always available to make sure everything went according to plan and we could not have been happier. They really go the extra mile to make your wedding as perfect as possible. My wife and I will be forever grateful that they helped give us a wedding that was perfect from start to finish. Definitely hire them and you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Catherine · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing venue, and even more incredible are Chelsey and Heather. Chelsey was so great at guiding me through the wedding planning process and listening to my incessant questions. Heather did an amazing job with our food. From the tasting to the rehearsal dinner, then cocktail hour and dinner the food was excellent and our guests agreed. The bridesmaids stayed at the farmhouse the night before, and everything ran really smoothly the day of our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day special!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Crispin Hill 27
    Crispin Hill 28
    Crispin Hill 29
    Crispin Hill 30

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Chelsey & Heather were the absolute best to work with, and Crispin Hill was a dream! I cannot count the number of compliments we received on our wedding—on the food quality & presentation, the venue's stunning scenery overlooking the lake, the flow of the different areas for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, the gorgeous house we stayed at on site. Everything came together beautifully. So many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. My husband and I felt taken care of by Chelsey & Heather throughout the whole process. They accommodated our needs from out of state, answered my millions of questions, advocated for us with vendors, & executed our vision seamlessly and with care. Heather is an incredibly talented chef who worked with us to customize a menu that represented us. She truly cared about meeting our needs and is just a really cool person on top of that. Chelsey knows how to get things done, and with kindness! She sent us weather updates and reassured it would all work out (it did!), helped think of ways to honor my father at the ceremony, and despite how many weddings they host every year, she made us feel like we were the only couple getting married this year. We truly feel lucky to have shared our day with Chelsey & Heather, and hope to stay in touch with them well past our wedding because they are wonderful people! You will not regret hosting your wedding at Crispin Hill — it was the best decision we could have made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Picture perfect venue in the Finger Lakes!

My fiance and I knew we were going to get married on Keuka Lake, it was just a matter of figuring out where. After some research, we set out to look at venues. None of them felt right, until we visited Crispin Hill- the moment we set foot there, we knew it was the place we were going to get married. It is such a beautiful, peaceful location, overlooking Keuka. We loved the fact that the ceremony and reception would be in the same location, and couldn't get over how beautiful everything was!

Chelsey and Heather were so amazing. From the first time we met them to see Crispin Hill, they were warm, welcoming, friendly, helpful, and truly interested in helping us plan our wedding. Chelsey was so quick to reply to all my questions, whether email or text. We loved chatting with Heather about the menu, and the food that came out that day was perfect. Choosing Crispin Hill as our venue was the first big decision we made in wedding planning, and it was the easiest decision we made since we knew our wedding there would be perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Crispin Hill gave me the most perfect wedding. The house is draw dropping beautiful over looking Keuka Lake. Chelsey was so helpful in planning everything we needed. Heathers cooking is to die for! None of our guest had anything negative to say about the service, food or venue. All our comments were "the nicest wedding they've ever been to." Everything was so well organized. My dream wedding came true.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Cecelia · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are thinking about having your Wedding at Crispin Hill, JUST DO IT! You will not regret it I promise you! Chelsey and Heather were AMAZING! All of our guests said that our wedding was the best one that they have ever been to hands down. My family and I are definitely foodies and Heather's cooking far exceeded expectations. BEST WEDDING FOOD EVER! We had our rehearsal dinner in the barn the night before our wedding. It was so beautifully put together and once again the food was AMAZING. Chelsey helped with rehearsal and made sure that we were all ready to go and felt confident in everything that would be happening the next day. Leading up the wedding, My husband and I had a year and a half engagement. Every little question we had for Chelsey, she responded to us right away. Crispin Hill took care of every single detail to make sure that our Wedding would be great. My wedding party and I stayed in the Crispin Hill house the night before and then just my Husband and I the next day. Definitely stay in the house! It is BEAUTIFUL and it made everything so convenient for our friends and family. We took the most amazing pictures in the house and it made getting ready with the girls and relaxing so easy! My wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of and MORE. I cried when it was time to leave as Crispin Hill now forever hold a place in my heart. Chelsey and Heather, our families and Jake and I cannot thank the two of you and your staff enough. Thank you so much for giving us the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Heather and Chelsey at Crispin Hill could not have been greater to work with. They were always available, and open and willing to help us plan and pull off our perfect wedding. The venue was spectacular, food was amazing, and the staff was there to take care of us and our guests in any way needed. We loved everything about our day and feel we can't thank Heather and Chelsey enough. 148

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Crispin Hill 31
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 07/07/2018

The Best of The Best!

Chelsey was an awesome person to work with! She was always great about getting back to me quickly with my many questions. I love that she had a timeline ready for us and we loved how smoothly everything went the day of the wedding. We also loved the food tasting with Heather- her food is so good! The guests loved everything from the venue, to the food, and the extremely friendly staff. We are so glad we chose Crispin Hill as our wedding venue.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Crispin Hill 32
    Crispin Hill 33
    Crispin Hill 34
    Crispin Hill 35
    Crispin Hill 36
    Crispin Hill 37

Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

Chelsey and Heather were wonderful - friendly, creative, talented, flexible, professional and they even managed to turn off the rain on our wedding day! Guests are still gushing about the gorgeous venue and the amazing food. An absolute dream!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Crispin Hill 45
    Crispin Hill 46
    Crispin Hill 47

Allison · Married on 08/26/2017

Everything was so amazing!! The space was beautiful and the food was absolutely phenomenal. Chelsey was on top of everything and very fair in her pricing.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Veronica · Married on 08/05/2017

Crispin Hill is a dream wedding venue. The entire property is beautiful, from the ceremony location overlooking the lake to the big red barn with its string lights and giant windows. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more, thanks to Chelsey and Heather. They are THE MOST accommodating and helpful hosts. They opened their home to us (the gorgeous house itself is a huge selling point!) and were able to recommend several other vendors (Keuka Taxi for transportation, Wegmans for flowers, and Chef Heidi for desserts- all were huge hits!). Since we had a destination wedding and no wedding planner, I was worried about setup not looking the way I envisioned when planning. However, Chelsey made sure everything was just as I wanted- it was gorgeous, and I should have known I had no reason at all to worry. Throughout the process, Chelsey answered all of my questions promptly (and trust me, I had A LOT). She was wonderful to work with. Heather is equally wonderful, and she is a food genius. Seriously, her food is so good, and she is willing to customize anything to meet your needs. My husband and I are big foodies, so we really wanted our guests to enjoy the food at our wedding. They certainly did. Aside from food, Heather even created two signature drinks for us- a Moscow mule, and a rosemary-cucumber gimlet. Our guests were huge fans of both. If you are on the fence at all about booking Crispin Hill, just do it. You will not regret it. We did not want our weekend to end. THANK YOU, Chelsey & Heather!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Mary · Married on 07/15/2017

Wonderful venue! Class act by chef and planner. Delicious food, friendly servers and exceptional dancing area.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Brian · Married on 07/15/2017

AS parents of the groom we were very satisfied with the attention to details and communication. Heather and Chelsey made the process of creating a reception that was just PERFECT! The food ,venue, and staff were wonderful . We highly recommend this beautiful location with out any reservation.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/03/2017

Most beautiful place! Chelsey & Heather are both so easy to talk with & work with u to make your day all u want it to be!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Joseph · Married on 06/10/2017

Chelsey and Heather at Crispin Hill provided us with an amazing experience for our wedding. The venue was beautiful, the event went off with just the one hitch, and the food was fantastic. What we appreciated most was how many local vendors they knew who could fulfill other needs for us ie. flowers, cake, shuttle, watching our dog. They really do put in the extra work to make your special day perfect. The wedding party also was lucky enough to be able to stay in their on site guest house, which has been redone beautifully and made for some great moments for the group. Cannot recommend them more!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kathleen · Married on 03/11/2017

I would highly recommend this venue to all future brides! My guests have not stopped calling me telling me how outstanding the hospitality, food and scenery was. Chelsey was a doll to work with and made the event planning process fun. She was super organized and paid attention to every last detail. Crispin Hill is absolutely beautiful and the delightful staff makes this place a rare gem. We can't wait to go back!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Tony · Married on 09/20/2016

If you're looking for a place that will truly give you a unique, once in a lifetime experience, this is it

Sent on 09/20/2016