18 Reviews for Crispin Hill

Tent Accessories (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
18 Crispin Hill Reviews

Everything was so amazing!! The space was beautiful and the food was absolutely phenomenal. Chelsey was on top of everything and very fair in her pricing.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crispin Hill is a dream wedding venue. The entire property is beautiful, from the ceremony location overlooking the lake to the big red barn with its string lights and giant windows. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more, thanks to Chelsey and Heather. They are THE MOST accommodating and helpful hosts. They opened their home to us (the gorgeous house itself is a huge selling point!) and were able to recommend several other vendors (Keuka Taxi for transportation, Wegmans for flowers, and Chef Heidi for desserts- all were huge hits!). Since we had a destination wedding and no wedding planner, I was worried about setup not looking the way I envisioned when planning. However, Chelsey made sure everything was just as I wanted- it was gorgeous, and I should have known I had no reason at all to worry. Throughout the process, Chelsey answered all of my questions promptly (and trust me, I had A LOT). She was wonderful to work with. Heather is equally wonderful, and she is a food genius. Seriously, her food is so good, and she is willing to customize anything to meet your needs. My husband and I are big foodies, so we really wanted our guests to enjoy the food at our wedding. They certainly did. Aside from food, Heather even created two signature drinks for us- a Moscow mule, and a rosemary-cucumber gimlet. Our guests were huge fans of both. If you are on the fence at all about booking Crispin Hill, just do it. You will not regret it. We did not want our weekend to end. THANK YOU, Chelsey & Heather!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

Wonderful venue! Class act by chef and planner. Delicious food, friendly servers and exceptional dancing area.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AS parents of the groom we were very satisfied with the attention to details and communication. Heather and Chelsey made the process of creating a reception that was just PERFECT! The food ,venue, and staff were wonderful . We highly recommend this beautiful location with out any reservation.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most beautiful place! Chelsey & Heather are both so easy to talk with & work with u to make your day all u want it to be!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chelsey and Heather at Crispin Hill provided us with an amazing experience for our wedding. The venue was beautiful, the event went off with just the one hitch, and the food was fantastic. What we appreciated most was how many local vendors they knew who could fulfill other needs for us ie. flowers, cake, shuttle, watching our dog. They really do put in the extra work to make your special day perfect. The wedding party also was lucky enough to be able to stay in their on site guest house, which has been redone beautifully and made for some great moments for the group. Cannot recommend them more!

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend this venue to all future brides! My guests have not stopped calling me telling me how outstanding the hospitality, food and scenery was. Chelsey was a doll to work with and made the event planning process fun. She was super organized and paid attention to every last detail. Crispin Hill is absolutely beautiful and the delightful staff makes this place a rare gem. We can't wait to go back!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a place that will truly give you a unique, once in a lifetime experience, this is it

Profile Picture Tony, 9/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about this venue! Our guests were blown away by the charm that Crispin has, not to mention the gorgeous view of Keuka lake and the amazing food! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Chelsey and Heather!! Thank you both for everything!

Profile Picture User5000770, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up

If you're looking for an event center and want true value for your money with outstanding food, service and scenery, you can't beat Crispin Hill. Owners Heather and Chelsey catered to our every need. Heather Tompkins was formerly trained at the CIA (Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, NY) and it shows. The food presentation was beautiful and the food itself outstanding! They both pay particular attention to detail and the views of Keuka Lake are spectacular! Can not say enough good things about this venue. You won't be disappointed here!

Profile Picture User7161444, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Chelsey was a dream. She helped us plan an event and remained calm, cool, and gracious under pressure (exactly what you need when planning an event like a wedding). Believe me, we caused a lot of stress with constant changes and problems! The food was delicious and beautiful and they helped us to put on a memorable event that people are still talking about. I recommend Crispin Hill 100%. And being from Brooklyn, and a bit of a foodie, I was really happy to find such great food in the Finger Lakes.

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Chelsey and Heather catered our wedding at the Cracker Factory in Geneva, NY this past June. We both enjoy food and cooking so this was a very important part to our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations. They provided us with a great food tasting and we were really able to get a good idea of taste and presentation. Heather is an excellent chef with lots of creativity and will work with your ideas, likes and dislikes. We showed a few pictures of the vision we had for the appetizer station and it came out better than we ever expected. There were many guests coming up to us that night saying how great all the food was.

We also had Chelsey handle all of the coordination the day of and she kept everything on time and running smoothly. She even arranged and set up my beautiful dessert table with desserts that we had provided.

They were easy to work with and provided top quality service. We would highly recommend them and their team!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

When we were searching for a wedding venue, we wanted an outdoor area in the Finger Lakes at a venue that was rustic and somewhere we could add our own personal touch. One visit to Crispin Hill and we knew that was the place for us! Overlooking Keuka Lake, Crispin Hill provided fantastic views, and the farmhouse set-up was accommodating for the outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour at the stables, reception on the patio, and dancing in the barn. We also stayed at the house (a beautifully remodeled farmhouse) for the wedding weekend, which was great for the wedding party (most of us, out of towners) and also made getting ready for our special day that much easier. Chelsey and Heather were responsive, attentive, and easy to work with throughout the process (which ended up being 8 months of communications). Chelsey was the wedding planner, coordinating with our vendors (DJ, musician, baker) to make sure everything was in place and the day flowed effortlessly. Chelsey and Heather allowed us to set up our own décor around the farmhouse, in the barn, and at the reception area. Since we had a beer theme to our wedding, beer selection was important, and Chelsey went above and beyond to try and get specific beers for us, working with her distributors to give us many options. Immediately after we said our “I do’s” and walked toward the reception area, she was waiting, with beers in hand, to congratulate my wife and me. Heather prepared the meals for us, and even modified a dish to our liking. The food was fantastic, and even before we sat down, a portion of each dinner item was already waiting for us. The staff at the venue were attentive and friendly, and our guests really enjoyed the drinks the staff mixed up. The venue was beautiful; everyone at Crispin Hill was attentive; the food was delicious; and our day was perfect. We’re still talking about how beautiful the wedding was and how perfectly everything turned out.

Photos
Profile Picture Allison, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service from start to finish. Would book them again.

Profile Picture anne, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heather and Chelsey really shine when it's show time. No matter how much planning goes into a wedding, you have to prepare for a few bumps in the road as it all unfolds. In my experience, this is when we most appreciated the experience, professionalism, and flexibility of Crispin Hill. Heather is an absolute master of her craft. Our rehearsal took longer than we'd hoped, but you wouldn't know that we had delayed her meal by an hour because we walked into a rehearsal dinner that could have come straight from a magazine; it was beautiful. There were also a couple setbacks to our timeline the day of our wedding, but the Crispin Hill crew didn't break a sweat! Their calm demeanor and ability to improvise makes all the difference in the world to a bride on her wedding day. Chelsey served as an excellent liaison between the wedding party, our guests, and their wonderful team. She offered assistance during times I didn't even think I'd need it, but not sure what I would have done without her. Above all else, the Crispin Hill property and views are breathtaking. Spending your entire wedding weekend at one (very comfortable) location has so many perks. If you're looking for a rusty-chic venue with a one-of-a-kind view, we highly recommend Crispin Hill. We are so grateful to Heather and Chelsey for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Covered Outdoor, Indoor
4.2

The food was superb! I had so many family members tell me how wonderful the venue and food was. The view is gorgeous, even on a rainy day. Heather and Chelsey are willing to make the day yours and do everything they can to make it 100%.

Photo for Crispin Hill Review - The barn is perfect!
Profile Picture Brittany, 5/4/18, 1 Review
4.2

Crispin Hill is the most beautiful venue in the area! We booked Crispin before it was finished, and although we hit a few hiccups along the way as the venue went through some growing pains, it turned out to be the perfect wedding. We and our guests are still talking about the food, and Chelsey was so flexible in our requests for bar and was willing to wait to set up at the last minute due to weather. Communication at times was a challenge early on in the planning process, but I believe this is part of beginning a new adventure with a new venue. All in all, we couldn't have been happier with Crispin as the perfect location for our Keuka wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/7/17, 1 Review