Crippled Angle Photography Reviews

5 | Shreveport, LA

5 Reviews for Crippled Angle Photography

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I even begin?!? Mason was so wonderful to work with, part of the reason I hired him was his wonderful personality and extremely creative eye for unique pictures. He always responded very quickly to communications. He managed to grasp what style I was looking for in my wedding photos, even when I had didn't know myself. He also managed to capture my silly, sarcastic personality in the photos, which I am so grateful for. Everyone who has seen the photos loves them. He met every photo request that I had (and even some that I didn't know I would have). Would highly recommend him for any photography needs you have. Just take a look at his website, and you too will be convinced. I will definitely be using Crippled Angle Photography again in the future. Thank you so much Mason, for the amazing documentation of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2016

It was a great experience working with Mason, very comfortable to work with and the photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Mason Did AWESOME he's very skilled and excellent at capturing all my special moments in my wedding hey fun to be around and pictures always come at top notch!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/31/2014

Our photos turned out fabulously! We loved how comfortable we felt under Mason's guidance and he had great vision that led to beautiful photos! He was awesome to work with and always got back to us very quickly when we needed to get in touch.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Sean · Married on 05/31/2014

Mason did an exceptional job at our wedding! Willing to make the day so special for my wife and I - he was a complete professional and focused on allowing us to remember the special day!

Sent on 04/27/2016