76 Reviews for Crimson Haze Event Lighting

Audiovisuals (1)
Lanterns (1)
Wall Wash (1)
50 Crimson Haze Event Lighting Reviews

Clea from Crimson Haze was a delight to work with, and the lighting took our wedding venue from great to fabulous!

Profile Picture D, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Crimson Haze delivers excellence and amazing customer service. They created a feel that we wanted with the beauty of uplighting and string lights. We were so happy with the outcome and would strongly recommend them to our friends and family who need lighting for their special event. Thank you Crimson Haze for making our event so memorable. We loved working with you.

Profile Picture Allison, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had a wonderful experience working with Clea and Crimson Haze. Clea was responsive, pleasant and very easy to work with. Crimson Haze lighting and technique added so much to our wedding, especially the colorful uplighting on our dance floor which contributed to an awesome dance party. Thank you Clea and Crimson Haze!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, String, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

It was a great experience working with Crimson Haze for our lighting needs. They were very flexible with our budget and showed up to the venue on time. I never felt like they weren't readily available for any questions I had. Thanks, guys!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Who knew that lighting could transform a space so magically?! Crimson Haze absolutely blew us away. They were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning, and were great about responding to questions promptly, finding creative ways to work with our budget and weigh in with their expert advice to make the lighting an instrumental part of our wedding vision. I would highly recommend Crimson Haze, especially if you are having your wedding at a venue with an indoor space. Lighting made such a big difference in ways you wouldn't even realize - they timed the sequence and color of lighting so that it transitioned from one event to another. Shout out to Clea, especially, for being so on top of everything!!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Clean Up, Day-Of Coord., Delivery, Event Design, Setup, Backdrops

This team was great and prompt in getting back to us with information. Got so many compliments with the different lighting. The changing colors throughout the wedding and reception made the pictures even better. Couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Crimson Haze was fantastic and made our event especially magical. They were spot-on with planning, execution, and follow-up, friendly and kind to work with, and handled our challenging venue with professionalism and ease. We will definitely use them again for a future party or event. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kris, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Beautiful lights! This was the recommended vendor from Four Seasons Seattle. You can check out the lights in my wedding video: https://www.facebook.com/yyl1n/videos/10209956852109701/

Profile Picture Ying-Ying, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Clea, was a dream to work with and extremely professional. After our conversations, had total confidence she and her team possessed the capabilities to elevate the venue space with lighting. Their lighting package took our event space (Fremont Foundry, Seattle, WA) from a beautiful quiet room for my daughter's wedding and then transformed the same space to an over the top fun space for dancing and celebrating. Would high recommend using Crimson Haze!

Susan

Profile Picture Susan, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We love working with Crimson Haze! Definitely one of the best decisions ever for our wedding vendors. We specifically requested various mood of lighting throughout the event, and Clea and Clayton delivered it exactly how we wanted it! Bottom line, if you are looking for lighting for your wedding, I would highly recommend Crimson Haze!

Profile Picture Ria, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

This crew was great to work with even when we threw them some curve balls at the end. I would hit them again in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Crimson Haze was amazing! The team made such a great impact on our wedding day from start to finish. The professionalism and creativity that Clea and Clayton have is a perfect combination for any event. They did a great job or understanding what we wanted throughout the evening and executed flawlessly. I highly recommend using this team!

Profile Picture Cody, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had the best experience with this team! They did our up-lighting at the Arctic Club Hotel, and it completely changed the room. We had a different look for our ceremony versus our reception too! They were on time, professional and even sent us some pictures they took as well as a thank you card! I was beyond impressed and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Britny, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Crimson Haze did a wonderful job with the lighting for our ceremony and reception space at the Fairmont in Seattle. Clea attended our floral mock up to get a sense for what our decor was going to look like in order to personalize the lighting for us. Crimson Haze is by far the best quality and value in the Seattle area!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Accent, Dance Floor, Uplighting

My advice is to not think about it - just go with Crimson Haze! They are wonderful, kind, helpful people, and they genuinely care about the quality of their service, and the outcome of your special event. They were extremely easy to work with, always responsive and on time, and overall we were so happy with the lighting at our wedding. I genuinely cannot give them a higher review. They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used Crimson Haze for my wedding at Fremont Foundry, and Clayton and Clea were great! IMO, uplighting is a MUST at this venue (it just really makes the space), and if you can swing it I'd recommend adding the cafe/bistro lights as well - a really cool touch to the room. Clea was super responsive with a proposal, answering all of my questions, etc. All in all, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: String, Uplighting, Clean Up, Event Design, Setup

We had cafe lights installed for our reception at the Fremont Foundry. They did a great job and left us a sweet card. Nice people, nice work, good pricing. I'd book them again!!

Profile Picture User6687105, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Hanging Decor, String

Clea was great! She knew the venue and lit it perfectly. We opted for the chandelier silhouette projected on the background of the Fremont Foundry.

Profile Picture Piti, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Uplighting

We had a great experience with Crimson Haze starting from when I first contacted them and Clea sent me back a proposal the very same day. The proposal described several possible options for our venue and Clea worked with me to figure out something beautiful that also fit within our budget. Everything was really easy. Thanks Crimson Haze!

Profile Picture User7359693, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Clea and Clayton are not just talented at lighting, they are people that you'd want to have at your event. They are fun, creative, happy people that obviously love what they do. We hired them for our wedding in September and were more than pleased with the outcome. They completely transformed our venue (Canvas Event Space) into the party of our lives.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Clea was great to work with! She was very responsive and accommodating! We booked their lighting last minute and they managed to work us in! They even provided us a with a timeline of lighting and how it was going to change with our events! They have a very good eye for lighting! The soft hues for the ceremony made the room look so romantic, exactly what we wanted! The lighting was so dramatically different and fun! We got married at the Arctic Club and they were able to light the dome up in multiple colors! They even lit up the room in mine and my husband's school colors so we could snap a few photos! Everything they did went seamlessly and our guests still rant about the lighting to this day! We would recommend them to all of our couples getting married!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Clea and Clayton were such a pleasure to work with! From the initial consultation to post wedding follow ups, they took care of us all through out the process. First of all, I feel that it is most important for any vendors to respond and react to the Bride (and the Groom's) needs immediately. Clea did just that. We made several adjustments to our original plan throughout the planning process and she was very quick to revise them and also added her professional recommendations without being pushy! I had a special request for her to light up my handmade paper flower wall and the lights really made the flowers pop and turned out even better than imagined. They lit up the Four Season ballroom beautifully with colors changing throughout the night and welcomed us in with spectacular "paparazzi special lighting effect" for our grand entrance followed by "dancing on the clouds" dry ice effect for our first dance. We even had the same cloud effect surround us during our cake cutting; and they even lit up the cake table! After the wedding day, they sent us a link to view and download some of the pictures that they captured of the ballroom, dancing and cake cutting! Talk about AMAZING service!! Overall, they truly made the entire experience so enjoyable and I am so thankful for them!! Stop your search now and book Crimson Haze Event Lighting!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Clean Up, Day-Of Coord., Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup

Clea and Clayton of Crimson Haze were just incredible! They were SO professional - always on time, flexible and friendly. They were very accommodating and I never felt rushed or confused as they were so thorough each time we met or emailed with them. When we initially met them I wasn't sure we needed additional lighting but I am SO GLAD we did it. The extra string lights and up lights really tied the room together and make everything SO much more beautiful. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I'm so glad I booked Crimson Haze for my wedding!! They came highly recommended both from the venue and the catering company, and they were definitely worth the investment! We received so many compliments on the lighting as it really pulled the décor and the venue together and enriched the atmosphere.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/27/16, 1 Review