Crimson Haze Event Lighting Reviews

Crimson Haze Event Lighting 6
Crimson Haze Event Lighting 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Hua · Getting married on 09/03/2019

Lighting for Wedding Reception!

Crimson Haze was one of the best purchases we made for our wedding! We had uplighting in the garden room at the Fairmont Olympic for our reception and it was absolutely perfect! During our dinner the lighting was muted and the perfect touch but during dancing when we turned the main lights down it really made the everything stand out.
    Clea is so kind and easy to work with. She would answer my questions immediately. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 8
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 9
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 10
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 11

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Amanda! Thank you so much for this generous and lovely review! We are glad to hear you were happy with everything, and so grateful you had us be part of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We wish you and Jim all the best. Congrats again!

Kate · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful wedding vendor!

Crimson Haze was so fantastic to work with. They were professional and responsive throughout the whole process and their lighting complemented our venue so well!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kate! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and are so glad to hear you were happy with everything. Congrats again to you and Jonathan, and best wishes to you both!
  • Lauree

Lauree Crane · Married on 07/27/2019

Flexible lighting to meet your wedding needs!

Working with Clea and Clayton was great and so easy. We trusted their recommendations and our wedding at the Fred Wildlife Refuge looked great, all our colors and inspiration came to life. Highly recommend them for your lighting needs!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the generous review, Lauree! And thanks again to you and Neill for having us be part of your big day! Congrats again, and best wishes to you both!

Reanna · Married on 07/21/2019

Crimson Haze 5 STARS!

Crimson Haze was an amazing investment! Clea was wonderful to work with and her communication was very clear. Not only did she help work around our specific budget, but she also gave great suggestions! She really made the process super easy for us. We had our wedding at Fremont Foundry and their team really set the tone for the entire night. We were especially pleased with the dance party lighting! The combinations of colors and visuals that they used were amazing. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! THANK YOU CRIMSON HAZE!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 12
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 13
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 14

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Yay! We are so happy to hear this, Reanna and Grant! We loved being part of your beautiful and fun celebration and are so glad you were happy with the lighting, from classic ceremony to vibrant dance party. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this generous review, and for having us! Congrats again!!
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 07/20/2019

So helpful and easy to work with!

We loved working with Clea! The lighting for our wedding turned out perfectly. We were looking for something simple and classic to compliment our venue and Clea really helped us to settle on the perfect combination of soft white for dinner and a subtle gradient of sunset like colors for the late night reception that made it feel a bit more energetic for dancing. Crimson was easy to work with and helped us to find the perfect combination for our unique needs with two distinct portions of our event.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely and generous review, Jordyn! And thank you and Mick again for having us! We are so glad to hear you were happy with everything, and loved being part of your beautiful big day. We wish you all the best!

Crystel · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply, amazing!

I will try to keep this brief, but I know that is inevitable because I cannot say enough good things about Crimson Haze and Clea and Clayton.

When my husband and I began researching possible venues for our wedding, we saw photos of the Arctic Club Hotel’s Northern Lights Dome Room. The following week, we had an appointment with the Arctic Club to see the venue in person; and while the room met all of our criteria and we saw how beautiful the dome ceiling was, the ceiling seemed smaller and not as high as what the photos depicted online. Photographers do have a way to enhance photos to make them look more extravagant than they are in person! At that time, my husband and I had one other venue in mind - a venue that had the height of the ceiling we were wanting (height was very important to us because to us, it makes a room look even bigger), but really didn’t have the character and charm the the Arctic Club had. With the ceiling, we would barely need to decorate or use many florals. Though we wanted to say yes to the Arctic Club, I couldn’t wrap my mind about the ceiling being so low; that was until we saw more photos of the Dome Room online - this time with different colored lights.

Cue in CRIMSON HAZE. I was in awe when I saw those photos online - I thought, “why hadn’t I seen them before?” Ironically, when we visited the our venue, there was a packet we were handed that included vendors they often work with and recommend. Crimson Haze was one of them. Some advice to future brides, don’t just discard vendors suggested by your venue - they have most likely worked many events together and can help with both sides having peace of mind!

In all honesty, Crimson Haze’s lighting, was one out of the 2 big reasons we decided to book with the Arctic Club.

I reached out to Crimson Haze shortly after we reserved our venue and Clea emailed back with a VERY DETAILED package that included all of their services and pricing. The rest is what they call history - Clea and Clayton were such a pleasure to work with. After sending Clea a draft of our wedding timeline, colors and details of the decorations we were having (a wall of fake flowers and some drapes) she responded back with suggestions she thought would be beautiful with our ideas. Now, though she suggested them, not once did we feel any pressure to say yes to them. I loved how she included a very detailed explanation of the suggestions, and most of the time even included a photo of what she was describing. I perceived that these photo examples were not going to be exact, but it was great in that in provided a visual of what something would look like; which is HUGE when planning an event.

They had many ideas that turned out wonderful in the wedding, but this review will go on and on if I don’t condense it to 3 “highlights.” lol!

1. They asked if we wanted the dome room ceiling to be as bright as possible for our ceremony. In the end, it made our ceiling look higher than what it really was - which is what I wanted all along! *Tears shedding as I type this, lol!* It looked BEAUTIFUL.

2. They suggested using lights we had already included in our reservation to be used on our flower wall; making the flower wall a centerpiece for our wedding. Again, it looked BEAUTIFUL. And I appreciated she suggested we use things we already reserved as an option rather than saying to book more lights (though I think in the end, we did book more lights lol).

3. Dancing on clouds! See the photos I attached and you’ll understand, lol.

Clea and Clayton were simply, AMAZING. The experience and creativity they have really shined before and during the wedding. Everything that was communicated to us were very easy to visualize and were executed magnificently on our big day.

I have worked in bridal and have helped plan a few major fundraisers and events around the area, so I was a bride who originally was very “laid back” about planning my wedding. Laid back as in, I wasn’t going into it thinking everything would be perfect. As a former employee of a bridal shop, I also went in dress shopping assuming I wouldn’t have a “bridal moment” because it just doesn’t happen to everyone and I “knew what I was looking for.” The thought of a “fairytale wedding” really didn’t occur in my mind; and though this might sound silly, I felt like I had a “fairytale bridal moment,” when I saw how much the lighting made our wedding even more special.

A few minutes before walking down the aisle, I told myself to refrain from expecting so much out of the decorations and to focus on my groom - the marriage is the highlight, after all. When the doors opened, I was completely blow away with every detail! The lighting really was the last and most significant puzzle piece that pulled everything together! That was the icing on top of the cake when we said, “I do!” The room was transformed into something more than what I could have ever imagined. A lot of credit goes to all my vendors that day, but even more of a shout out to Crimson Haze. Thank you so much, Clea and Clayton! You truly helped our day become an unforgettable one!

If you are reading this and are on the fence about working with them, just hop over that fence and just go for it - you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 20
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 21
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 22

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Wow Crystel! Thank you for taking the time to share such a thoughtful, generous review — you are so sweet and gracious. To hear you had a fairytale bridal moment upon seeing the lighting really means the world to us. We are so glad you were happy with everything, and so grateful to have been part of your beautiful wedding day. Congrats again to you and Greg! Wishing you all the best!
  • Sarah

Sarah Magbee · Married on 07/13/2019

Book Crimson Haze!

Crimson Haze had so many options to make our wedding special. We were able to enhance the atmosphere of our gorgeous venue with the string lights and greenery. The dance party package was also a hit! If you want amazing ambience for your ceremony, dinner or dancing I would highly recommend crimson haze!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 23

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Sarah, thank you and Chris for having us be part of your beautiful and fun wedding day! And thank you so much for taking the time to write a review — we are thrilled to hear you were happy with everything. Best wishes to you both!

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2019

Friendly, breezy, and so high quality

We used Crimson Haze for our wedding at the Fremont Foundry and we can’t express how lovely it was working with them. They’re so easy to work with, extremely professional and responsive, and they did an AMAZING job with our lights! We even asked for vines on our string lights, which required coordination with another vendor and it was so easy breezy. There were no hiccups in the planning and execution of our wedding, and i really loved how everything looked on our special day. They did an amazing job and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the sweet and thoughtful review, Tiffany! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and are so glad to hear you were happy with everything. Your kind words mean so much to us. Congrats again to you and Clark, and best wishes to you both!

Laura Revesz · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible blend of romance and dance party @ Fremont Foundry

Crimson Haze significant exceeded our expectations for our wedding at Fremont Foundry in February. Our goal for our wedding was for it to be different, to focus on our love of electronic music instead of standard wedding music as well as be able to smoothly shift from an intimate romantic ceremony and dinner to a dance party within the same space. Crimson Haze not only made us feel comfortable with their ability to help us create this unique event but blew us away with their attention to detail throughout the space and night really bringing our dream to life. They were constantly checking in with all the vendors throughout the night to make sure lighting was matching the schedule of events, shifting things as needed. In addition their ability to provide the little extras like lanterns for the stairwell and additional speakers on the Mezzanine were much appreciated, they have no shortage of amazing products to choose from. Clea and Clay were easy to work with and extremely professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing lighting/sound/décor for their event!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 24
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 25

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Oh Laura, you and Eli planned such an amazing day and were a treat to work with. Thank you for dreaming big and wanting to embrace both a classic elegance and vibrant dance party. It was a delight working with you both to bring these visions to life. Thank you for entrusting us! And thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed, thoughtful review! We wish you all the best!

Dorine · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend!

I had initially heard of Crimson Haze after attending the 2017 Urban Unveiled, and although early on we hadn't considered uplighting as part of our 'key vendors to book' ... throughout my wedding planning I kept coming across Clea and Clayton's work and was amazed time and time again! They are incredibly professional, personable and very well connected in the wedding industry… and in my opinion are one of THE BEST wedding vendors you will have the pleasure of working with!

Here is why their reputation precedes them :) Firstly, finding vendors is not an easy feat, and very frustrating to have to continuously 'request a quote' to get information about a vendor's previous work and their service offering. Crimson Haze has a fantastic website, Facebook and Instagram accounts that let future bride and grooms have transparency into their work. I very much appreciated their before/after pictures of how pin spotting, uplighting, etc. changed the atmosphere of the event! This transparency into what they provide, coupled with their incredible professionalism and willingness to work with your budget and vision, is why Clea and Clayton are worth EVERY PENNY.

Our wedding was at Fairmont Olympic Seattle, and had the ceremony in the Spanish Foyer, Cocktail Hour in the Garden Room and the Reception in the Spanish Ballroom. Given the flow and type of event, Clea and Clayton helped turn an already stunning venue, into an incredibly glamorous evening. They custom designed twin Gobos which we had displayed throughout the night in the Foyer (this logo even became the focal theme of the rest of the design elements of our wedding). In addition, they provided ceremony lighting, pin spotting on all of the tables, cake table and bars in the reception, as well as uplighting (dynamic wedding lighting and dance party). They turned our vision into a reality: an intimate and formal black-tie affair (with warm uplighting elements) that turned into a dance party that rivaled any club in town (throughout the night, they were controlling the dance party lights that adapted with the music)! Please go view the videos they have posted on these different elements, as you'll quickly see how these will create an incredible atmosphere for your event.

Finally, Clea and Clayton's professionalism is evident throughout every step of the process: from our initial conversation, to the day of our wedding, they are a vendor you do not need to be concerned if there will be miscommunication or hidden costs. Given the nature of their work, they must be able to work with your DJ/band, photographer, planner, venue, etc. to ensure all of the elements fit together, and they did this all seamlessly without any intervention! We were so blown away with all of their work that they even do behind the scenes :)

Please look no further: contact Crimson Haze and take your event to the next level!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 26
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 27
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 28
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 29
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 30

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Wow, Dorine! Thank you so much for the thoughtful, detailed and generous review. You are amazing! We truly appreciate your time and kind words, and are so glad you were happy with everything. Thank you and Efrain again for having us be part of your gorgeous day. You two are such a radiant couple, we wish you all the best in your life together!

Brooklyn Nelso · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Lights

Crimson Haze was awesome! The lights were exactly what we imagined. Super easy to work with and although we didn’t interact much at the wedding, they gave my wife and I a very sweet card congratulating us. Little things like that mean a lot.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much, Dima and Brooklyn! We are so glad to hear you were happy with everything and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Wishing you all the best!

Joie Missiaen · Married on 11/11/2018

Brought our reception to the next level 'event'

Everyone planning an event hopes for a night without a hitch and something fun, but I wanted an evening that was unique and really an 'EVENT' where our friends and family would come away having not only celebrated our marriage but having enjoyed an evening created for everyone to celebrate life, love and our relationships with one another. The space we chose was unique but I knew I wanted "scenes" throughout the night, a huge projection screen to showcase photos from our elopement and film from our wedding overseas. To top it off, I had a surprise performance from artists planned not even my husband knew about. From the moment I started working with Crimson, Clea was so enthusiastic and helpful to every detail. My evening was full of dramatic lighting cues, custom made BOGO, seamless changes in photo montages and short film on the screen throughout the evening, and it all literally MADE the night! Clea even communicated directly with the performing artists to ensure seamless performance cues, lighting and choreographed timing. There was never more than 1-2 days at the most to get a response through emails, and even though I threw a couple curve balls merely days before our even, the evening was flawless! I can truly say our reception was an 'EVENT' - unlike any other I have been to, and so much due to Crimson Haze's involvement. I could not recommend them enough to anyone who truly wants to set their event apart from others.

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 31

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the detailed, thoughtful and glowing review, Joie! We are so grateful to you and Frank for having us be part of your very special celebration. We are thrilled to hear you were happy with everything, and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a true pleasure collaborating with you, and we wish you all the best!

Greg Snyder · Married on 09/21/2018

STELLAR! Better than I thought it could be!

Our wedding was one for the ages with Crimson Haze. Our venue was beautiful to begin with but took it to another level with lighting effects coordinated with the music we chose. It was worth every penny and we are so grateful Crimson Haze made our special day even better for our guests. Thank you! Greg and Malinder

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 32

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Greg and Malinder, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for the very generous review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with everything. Thank you again for having us. It was a true pleasure. Wishing you all the best!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

When it comes to budgeting a wedding it's hard to know where to spend and where to save. Originally, I had never considered a lighting company to be apart of the budget BUT it completely transformed the space!!! Our space went from cement walls and piping, to elegance and romance. Not only did the lighting add to our videography and photography, but people kept commenting on how it made the vibe/feel more beautiful. Clea and Clayton are a true dream team! They are responsive, informative and so easy to work with. I had a ceremony that needed to be flipped for the reception and their team hung around to move all the lighting without me even having to ask. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Crimson Haze Lighting for your event.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for this detailed and thoughtful review, Nicole! We are so glad to hear you were happy with your decision to include lighting, despite not originally planning and budgeting for that. It means so much to us to contribute to your big day and help you bring your dream ambiance to life. Thank you for giving us the opportunity, and for sharing your experience! Congrats again to you and Max, we wish you all the best!

David · Married on 09/01/2018

From our first conversations with Clea and Clayton we were impressed with their creativity. They listened to our vision for our wedding and took care to make sure each moment in the ceremony and reception looked exactly the way we wanted. Their lighting really brought our wedding to life. It added so much romance to our photographs and kept everyone grooving long into the night. Our goal was to give our guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience to remember fondly and they played the greatest role in making that a reality.

Lastly, their presence on the day of the wedding put both of us at ease. We really trusted their expertise and just sensed that they had everything under control and we didn’t have to think twice about it. That was a beautiful gift.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Wow, David! Thank you and Sean so very much for the generous and thoughtful review! We are thrilled to hear you were happy with everything and that we put you at ease — so important for your big day! Thank you again for having us, huge congrats on your marriage, and very best wishes for a lifetime of happiness ahead.

Kathy · Married on 08/25/2018

Crimson Haze (Clea and Clayton), exceeded our lighting expectations for our wedding a month ago. We told them we wanted an epic, festival vibe to the dance party portion of our program and they did just that! With moving lights, fog blasters, and LED radio frequency bracelets that were all synced up and programmed, they were able to help us pull off the #GWE (greatest wedding ever) :) :) :) :)

They worked with us every step of the way to make our vision come alive while staying within our budget and we really appreciated that. Lighting definitely sets the mood and Clea and Clayton understood that. Every year, they attend lighting conventions to keep up with the newest technology and techniques and that really shows their dedication to their work and their strive to be the best. I wish I could post videos of the lighting from our wedding so you guys are able to see what amazing work they do!

Their work does not go unnoticed either because they are an award winning team, as a matter of fact, they win like every year! We couldn’t be happier with our choice and plan on hiring them again...for smaller scale parties of course! If you’re looking for an awesome team, you’ve found them but don’t just take our word for it, look them up and see how many other happy customers they have and the list of awards they’ve won!

I’m actually gonna copy and paste this review on every platform to make sure people see what wonderful work they do! We love you Clea and Clayton, thank you again :) - Kathy and Keith

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 33
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 34
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 35
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 36
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 37

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Kathy and Keith, thank you SO MUCH for this amazing, thoughtful and generous review! But most of all thank you for inviting us to collaborate with you on your epic wedding day! It was such a pleasure getting creative together and planning out the day, and then bringing your vision to life. We had so much fun and just loved the two of you. Thank you for having us, thank you for being awesome people, we wish you all the best!!! Hope to see you again soon! #GWE <3
  • Bryndis

Bryndis · Married on 08/19/2018

Crimson Haze did a beautiful job with all the lighting at our wedding reception at the Fremont Foundry. All I knew is the feel and look I wanted, and Clea helped me come up with a lighting plan that turned out exactly how I was imagining! Communication was easy throughout and they helped us select the right services that would fit within our budget. We would highly recommend Crimson Haze!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 38

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Bryndis, thank you so much for this generous review! We are thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with us and that we could help you craft the right ambiance for your special day. Thank you again for having us, and big congrats to you and Fergal! We wish you all the best!

A · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Crimson Haze for our August Wedding at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle. They were reliable, easy to communicate with, and did a fantastic job! SOLID operation. Our photographers (who are very talented) couldn't have done their job without the perfect lighting provided by Crimson Haze. I'm very thankful they were recommended to us!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the generous review, A! It was a pleasure being part of your big day, and we are so glad to hear you were happy with everything. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! Best wishes to you and K!
  • W

whitney · Married on 08/04/2018

Clea and Clayton were great to work with for making our wedding dazzle with their unique dynamic string lights. They really know their stuff when it comes to lighting, and are extremely professional and responsive - highly recommended! The colorful string lights were a hit!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the generous review, Whitney! We're so glad to hear you were happy with the dynamic string lights. We really appreciate you having us be part of your big day, and sharing your experience here on WeddingWire! Thank you so much and congrats again to you and Mason!
  • Caroline

Caroline Harrington · Married on 08/04/2018

Magical Atmosphere

Be prepared to be wowed! We hired Crimson Haze to do lighting for a large wedding reception out of our home. They created an absolutely magical atmosphere at our event throughout all parts of our property. Thoughtful, gracious and professional down to every detail, they even did a dry run the night before the party to ensure our lighting was flawless the night of the main event - wow! A wonderful couple and company, I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Wow Caroline, thank you for this generous and sweet review! We truly appreciate the kind words and are so glad to hear you were happy with everything. We loved being part of your and Eric's beautiful celebration. Thank you again for having us! Best wishes to you and your growing family!!

Brigitte · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Crimson Haze. Clea and Clayton were AMAZING to work with! They are so professional, polite, dedicated, and helped us create the wedding vision of our dreams. They were extremely accommodating and I am so glad we decided to purchase a lighting package through Crimson Haze as it really made our wedding an unforgettable event for both Colin & I and our wedding guests.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the generous and thoughtful review, Brigitte! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and are so glad to hear you and Colin were happy with everything. Your kind words mean so much to us. Congrats again, and best wishes to you both!
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 07/07/2018

We booked Crimson Haze for our wedding in July of 2018 at the Four Seasons in Seattle and I could not be more happy with the work they delivered. They completely transformed the ballroom with their beautiful lighting, including a personalized Gobo that was the focal point of the beautiful room. Not only was the room beautiful for the ceremony and reception, the fun colors of the room and changing lights around the dance floor kept the party going all night long. Beyond the gorgeous lighting, Clea and Clayton were a dream to work with. They kept all communication so easy and comfortable and set up and tore down without any issue. (They even tore down after our reception ended at 1:15 AM)
    Book Crimson Haze to light your wedding or event and I can promise that you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 39
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 40
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 41

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for the generous and thoughtful review, Robin! And for sharing photos from your beautiful wedding day. Thank you again for inviting us to be part of your special day. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and are so glad to hear you were happy with everything. Congrats again, and best wishes to you and Ryan!
  • W

Winnie · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved having Crimson Haze be a part of our wedding. We were a little hesitant about the price, at first, but all their pictures & samples looked amazing, so we decided to just go for it. We are so happy we did. Crimson Haze really helped create a party atmosphere & helped set the mood for everything during our reception. Clea & Clayton worked with us to figure out what kind of lighting to use during dinner, dancing, speeches, etc. They were so helpful & patient when we took a while to respond. Crimson Haze is worth every penny. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 42
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 43
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting 44

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the generous review and posting a few photos from your wedding, Winnie! We really appreciate you sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that you decided to work with us despite your cost-hesitations and that you feel happy with the outcome and glad that you made that choice. We are so grateful to have been part of your beautiful and FUN celebration! Wishing you and Andrew all the best!

Serena · Married on 06/16/2018

We met Clea of Crimson Haze during Seattle’s Get Hitched Give Hope charity wedding auction event and instantly knew we wanted to book them for our Four Seasons Hotel wedding, which happened to be where the auction was taking place. The CH team knew how to showcase their capabilities at the auction, and they created different moods and levels of drama within the same event space. Not only was Clea super sweet, but she was extremely personable and knowledgeable. Within seconds, we knew CH lived up to their glowing reputation (quite literally). We chose to keep the ballroom drapes open during our wedding ceremony/reception, and CH’s uplighting perfectly accentuated the most beautiful parts of the ceremony, and complemented the moody draping on the walls. One thing that is unique to CH is their confetti box offering! It was the perfect surprise that added suspense, excitement and dimension to our dance party. I literally can’t imagine our wedding without it! Thank you, Clea and the Crimson Haze Team!!! Our wedding day was perfect!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Wow Serena, thank you for the super sweet, detailed and generous review! We are so glad to hear you and David were happy with everything, and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you again for having us be part of your gorgeous wedding day, and for supporting Get Hitched Give Hope!

Nathan · Married on 05/26/2018

Created a wonderful bistro lighting effect for our wedding at Pacific Tower!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Crimson Haze Event Lighting's reply:

Nate, we are so glad to hear you and Lizzi were happy with everything! Thank you for the generous review, and thank you again for inviting us to be part of your big day! We wish you all the best.