315 Reviews for Crest Florist

Flower Petals (15)
Non-Floral (11)
Single Flowers (11)
Chuppah Decor (10)

Creat Florist created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I was completely blown away - beyond my expectations!!! Would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Roberto and his team was amazing!!! The flowers for my wedding on 7/7/18 at The Manor came out beautiful!! Always responded quickly to my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I ordered centerpieces for our 50th anniversary luncheon. Crest worked with me to incorporate my requests along with their suggestions and the centerpieces were absolutely beautiful, delivered on time and no hassle whatsoever. Many of our guests commented on the gorgeous flowers. I will certainly use them in the future anytime I need flowers.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Matt created beautiful centerpieces, my bouquet, the perfect candle arrangements for each table. It was a wonderful experience working with him.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Crest florist was amazing to work with!! We got so many compliments on the bouquets/boutonnières and centerpieces!! I didn't have to worry at all the day of the wedding- they were on top of delivering and setting everything up. Everything looked gorgeous!!! The flowers were the finishing touch that made the whole day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roberto was very helpful in all aspect of helping me with my wedding. He listen and provided his professional opinions when need. I would use crest florist again if Roberto is available to help me.

Profile Picture Annette, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Crest Florist is fantastic – they made our big day so amazing and glamorous! My husband and I worked with Matt, and he was absolutely wonderful. He is such a nice person, and he really knows flowers. Just from talking with him, he really got to know our personalities, and he understood our vision for how we wanted our flowers to look. The day of, we didn't have to worry about a thing – Crest Florist handled everything and made our wedding so stress-free. We can't thank Matt and everyone at Crest Florist enough for our beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Martina, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

The bouquets for me and my 6 bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous!!! Roberto, the person we met with asked me what color my dress was and what color I was going to have for my wedding party. I told him my dress was ivory and that my bridesmaids were wearing coral dresses. He came up with the perfect combination of coral and off-white roses mixed with some smaller off-white flowers and lime green hydrangea . The result was absolutely stunning!!! He also made some wonderful suggestions. For my flower girl, she had a beautiful crown made of baby breath and small coral roses and had a nice basket of coral rose petals. For the guys, he suggested coral boutonnières, a white one for my husband, and off-white for both fathers. He also suggested off-white corsages for the mothers. We went with all his suggestions. He clearly knew what he was doing and came up with the look we wanted! We got so may compliments on the flowers! Also, Kathy, our contact person was great. She was very responsive and relayed any requests I made to the florists. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered right on time and were labeled clearly so everyone knew what flowers belonged to whom. The delivery guy was so warm and friendly. He made sure with me that everything was there. The whole experience was wonderful!!! I would definitely recommend Crest Florist to couples getting married!!!

Profile Picture Rowena, 4/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding on April 7th of 2018 was absolutely MAGICAL thanks to Matt and the entire Crest Florist team! The second I walked into the ballroom I thought "WOW, this is more than Pinterest worthy!" They were very professional and carefully listened to all my ideas and made my dreams a reality.
Early in our meetings, they informed me that I would get to see a sample of my centerpiece a few months before my wedding and that made me a little nervous because I decided to change all my centerpieces about 2 weeks before my wedding. To my surprise, the day before my wedding they were texting me pictures of my bouquet and centerpieces. I was so happy they were able to do this for me because it kept my mind at ease and I knew I had nothing to worry about!

I HIGHLY recommend Crest Florist!!!

Thank you Matt and team! You are all AMAZING!

Lots of love,
Maria

Profile Picture Maria, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Crest made my flower dreams come true on my wedding day! Everything they did and created for me was beautiful. I had some very specific requests and they blew me and my guests away. They were easy to work with, flexible and very responsive. I cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My fiance and I were fortunate to see the work of Crest flowers at a bridal show and we were instantly impressed. The attention to detail is amazing. I'm confident that Roberto will do an amazing job for our wedding and i'm sure it'll blow our guest away!

Profile Picture Kirsy, 4/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Loved working with Matt and the team!! They kept me in the loop every step of the way!! The flowers were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very pleased with Crest Florist. Matt made every effort to work with my budget and I could NOT be happier with my bouquets. He listened and delivered to my wishlist and designed beautiful pieces. I was so pleased with the process. I would definitely recommend and use them again!

Profile Picture Mona, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything was outstanding and exactly how we visioned it to be. We are thankful especially to Kathy and Matt for working with us and absolutely loved all of the flowers from the chapel to the bouquets and the ballroom. We can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful centerpieces. Great customer service. Thank you Roberto! It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED working with Crest! Matt, Heather, and Kathy were so incredibly professional and made my vision come to life! Everything was gorgeous and their service was impeccable! I HIGHLY recommend working with Crest and can't wait to do so in the future! Thanks so much guys, you're the best!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

For working with the small budget that I gave them, and the strict regulations of our venue, Crest far exceeded every expectation! Their team is fiercely creative and resourceful and gave me the dream florals that I didn't even think I could afford! My bouquet was a real masterpiece and all of our other florals were stunning and fresh. I would highly recommend Crest to anyone in need of a North Jersey florist!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best of the best! Highly Recommended!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Crest Florist made our wedding dreams come true. They are true professionals! The flowers and centerpieces were breathtaking. Every step of the way was stress-free and all deliveries were on time! They coordinated with our venue and set up the tables before we got there. They took care of everything. I was so impressed and beyond satisfied with their work. I highly recommend using them for your big day.

Profile Picture Kellen, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I got married last weekend and used Crest Florist for our centerpieces and we were not disappointed!!!
After our first meeting with Matt, me and my mom left there so happy with how the meeting went. We got such a good vibe from him because he knew his stuff and made us feel so comfortable. We felt as if we were meeting with a family member and we knew that the centerpieces were going to be amazing. It made us even more excited for the wedding (who knew that was possible).

Matt and the Crest Florist team arranged for a centerpiece to be brought to our food tasting so we wouldn’t have to take an extra trip out to NJ just to see it. When we saw the arrangement we were absolutely blown away. It was even more lovely than we could have imagined. The colors went together so nicely it brought tears to our eyes.
On the day of our wedding, the room could not have looked more beautiful.
We are so happy that we chose Crest Florist for our wedding! Thank you Matt and everyone for being so helpful in making our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Camille, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements

Crest Florist did such a beautiful job at our wedding! Roberto is very talented and personable. I showed him a few pictures of what I had in mind and he knew exactly what to do. Everyone at Crest Florist is so kind and very accommodative. When my husband and I walked into our reception we couldn't believe how beautiful everything came together. The ceremony too!! Beautiful work Crest Florist - we loved working with you!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 12/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

After meeting with several florists, we knew immediately that Crest Florist was the vendor we wanted to use. We decided to purchase customized pieces which we wanted to incorporate into our centerpieces so guests would be able to take them home. Other vendors either gave us a hard time or made us feel like they were doing us a favor, but not Crest! They were so helpful and created 2 pieces which matched our vision. Even from the initial meeting, Crest worked with us offering suggestions with bouquets and color combinations of flowers. We worked with Kathy and Kerri who brought our wedding to life throughout the planning process and made everything stress free! Our budget was low and rather than guilting us into spending more money or trying to sell us more than we needed, they were willing to help us stay within our budget and our wedding was incredible! Everything from the flower petals in the chapel to my bouquet was perfect, just as we envisioned it to be.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Matt and team did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! It was above and beyond my expectations. The centerpieces, bouquets and all the details really made my day perfect.

Profile Picture M, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Crest florist did an outstanding job of making sure they understood our vision for our wedding and executed it amazingly! We couldn’t be any more pleased with how everything turned out. Matt was a pleasure to work with and is the best!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/9/17, 1 Review