Crescent Oaks Country Club Reviews

Crescent Oaks Country Club 5
Crescent Oaks Country Club 6
Crescent Oaks Country Club 7

Priscilla · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Cassie Thomas is fantastic at what she does

We did not end up choosing this venue for our wedding (only because in the end we wanted a resort style venue where there was an option to stay the night on site after the wedding), BUT it was a top choice solely because Cassie Thomas was fantastic from the start. She responded to every email so quickly, gave us a tour of the place on 2 separate occasions, and answered every question we had. I’ll keep this in mind for any future events, and will refer people her way.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Priscilla,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to show you Crescent Oaks! I enjoyed getting to know you and your family. Definitely keep me in mind for possibly a rehearsal dinner in the future. I’d love to be a part of your celebration in some way. Until then, cheers to you!!!

Cassie
  • F

Freeda Duplan · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Great Experience

Cassie is the best. She's very supportive and helpful. She went out of her way to make sure we were able to have the wedding of our dreams within our tight budget. Without her and her support, we wouldn't have been able to have our wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hi Freeda,
    I am so happy your are satisfied with the service I have given you this far in your wedding planning. We are thrilled you are able to celebrate your wedding with Crescent Oaks!
    Talk to you all soon.
    Cassie Thomas
    Event Venue Catering Sales

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Wedding Recpetion

Crescent Oaks Country Club was the most amazing place for our wedding reception!! Cassie, the events and catering director, was easy to work with since day one. Being from out of state we completed a virtual tour of Crescent Oaks and we fell in love with Cassie and the rest of the staff from the moment we completed our face time tour. They were ready to accommodate our vision and our budget. Cassie always responded to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and she ALWAYS went above and beyond with our requests. Rich from the catering staff did an OUTSTANDING job on the food. Everything was delicious and presented beautifully! Rich even helped us create a signature drink that was a HUGE hit among our guests. The venue itself was exactly what we had envisioned for our reception...classic, elegant, and cozy. We LOVED how the ballroom had a beautiful view of the golf course, it had a perfect size dance floor, and plenty of space. Our wedding was about 150 people and everyone enjoyed the venue. The Venue did not disappoint and neither did the staff! We also enjoyed how well the Crescent Oaks staff worked with our other vendors. It truly was a perfect venue! Thank you Crescent Oaks for making our wedding dreams come true!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Crescent Oaks Country Club's reply:

Kayla & Jake, We are so happy that you all had a awesome time at Crescent Oaks on your very special wedding day. We loved working with you and your family over the 12 months via phone and email and glad it was a simple process for you. We are going to miss you all so very much and hope that you keep in touch with us. Rich had a blast working with you on the signature drink and raves today about the Coquito drink too. Until we plan another party together, be safe, be loved, and never forget your friends at Crescent Oaks! Cheers!! Cassie, Rich and our team from Crescent Oaks.
  • Kristina

Kristina Cintron · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Cassie and Rich along with everyone at Crescent Oaks was absolutely amazing. Cassie was instrumental from day one in making my daughter’s vision come true and quickly became someone i enjoyed working with and trusted. Everything was perfect and everyone had a great time, even the waitstaff was dancing. We actually got texts and cards from guests after the wedding thanking us for inviting them, THAT’S how perfect everything was. From the food, the decore and everyone involved, I can’t recommend Crescent Oaks enough.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Hello Kris!
    You are one Super MOM to your children and everyone that you encounter. I had a amazing time working with you and am going to miss you very much. So glad we can keep in touch time to time.
    We are all thrilled to know you enjoyed the wedding planning process and all that we offered for your daughter and son in law. Rich and his team says hello and is happy that you are pleased with their wedding. Until we meet again on another "eventure", take care and cheers - Coquito style!

Pradnya Muley · Married on 03/08/2019

Indian wedding and reception

Overall we were very happy with the services
    Cassie went extra mile to help us since I was in California and wedding in Florida

Sent on 03/23/2019

Lori · Married on 01/26/2019

Son's Wedding

The experience we had with Crescent Oaks in planning our son and now daughter in law's wedding was great. We were able to sit down on a couple different occasions and discuss our expectations, what they would provide for us and what we were able to provide. We did a food tasting, which definitely helped us decide what we wanted to serve. Rich, the Food and Beverage Director was awesome to deal with and made sure that we got everything we asked for. Cassie, who is the Event and Sales Director, helped putting everything together, she made it easy for us. When all was said and done, the reception area was beautiful and the food was delicious.
    Now, it would not be a wedding without a couple of very small hiccups, but when it happened they were right on top of things and not one of the guests noticed anything, to me that shows the level expertise that this venue has and it was much appreciated by us.
    I would definitely recommend Crescent Oaks for any of your party needs. In Fact, we are considering using this venue again for an 20th Anniversary party.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hi Lori!
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled you all might be coming back for a anniversary party soon. I have shared with the team your thoughts and reviews in all areas.
    We look forward to seeing you all real soon.
  • Laura

Laura Westley · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect 40th Birthday Party!

I celebrated my 40th Birthday Party here. The staff was incredible - responsive, creative, friendly, warm and inviting to everyone. I loved working with them and wish I had another event to plan with them. The venue is beautiful. The space is perfect. The food is delicious, and the beverages are delightful. Pure perfection!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Crescent Oaks Country Club 22

Hello Wonder Woman Laura,
    Thank you very much for the excellent review of our services. We had a great time planning your special birthday with you and your lovely Savanna! We all look forward to seeing you around the clubhouse and at our other events soon.
  • Scott

Scott S Davis · Married on 11/11/2018

My Daughters Wedding at Crescent Oaks Golf Club - Tarpon Springs, Florida

I planned my Daughters wedding from Ohio. Cassie Thomas was very helpful in making sure all the details were covered. The venue was very nice as well. Chris, who was in charge of the set-up and running the actual event, was very instrumental in making sure everything was done as we expected. I couldn't ask for anything better. I highly recommend Crescent Oaks and their team. They made everything so beautiful, smooth running and most of all, low stress on me! I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Gabriel

Gabriel Docarmo · Married on 11/01/2018

Absolutely amazing staff and very professional. We are very pleased !

Cassie Thomas is perfect at what she does! It’s obvious she is very passionate about her work and it passes through to her clients. We are extremely happy with everything and Crescent Oaks was a huge part into making our wedding night a day we will remember forever !

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Classy venue and professional service!

Cassie Thomas was amazing. Crescent Oaks was classy and extremely professional.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Diane · Married on 09/15/2018

My son just got married at Crescent Oaks Country Club. The wedding was fabulous and the food was outstanding. Everyone raved about what a great wedding it was and how good the food was. Thanks to Rich and Cassie for working so closely with us to make sure the wedding was just the way we wanted it to be. The venue was recently remodeled, and was beautiful. We highly recommend any event you may be thinking of with Crescent Oaks. Thanks to COCC, Rich and Cassie for making our day so special!
    Diane Davis

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Crescent Oaks Country Club 23
    Crescent Oaks Country Club 24

Lakisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Cassie and Rich treated us like family. They went over and beyond to ensure our wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Cassie made my dream wedding come true! Everything was so beautiful and she made my wedding happen within three months! So very helpful and flexible to meet my needs and also my husbands! The golf corse is beautiful to take pictures on, and the ride there is amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Crescent Oaks Country Club 25

Paulette · Married on 06/09/2018

My advice would be you'll be able to relax because Cassie is great at being an event planner she's very caring Johnny on the spot and always willing to help you find a way to stay within budget.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2018

We did not have our wedding here but we did have my daughter's graduation party here and it was awesome. From start to finish the staff was courteous, friendly, and attentive. Cassie helped us plan everything from food, to floor lay out, and more! She was always quick to respond to our questions and any changes we made ( and with an 18 year old we had a few). The staff the day of the event was amazing! I can't say enough about how great they were. I would use them again for any function!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/21/2018

We had an amazing time at the wedding reception. Friends and families keep raving about the reception and the amazing location; it's a great place for wedding pictures. The food was delicious and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us in every way they could. Brian and Melissa's wedding will be a memorable one thanks to you Cassie for wanting and making sure that everything turned out perfect for them, the culinary expertise of the chef, and the friendly staff.
    Mother of the Bride :-))

Sent on 04/27/2018

Natasha · Married on 03/11/2018

Cassie Thomas is amazing! I can’t say enough about her. She’s always there for any question makes the wedding process so much easier, it was like planning with your best friend. The venue itself is beautiful, spacious, well kept we loved every minute of our wedding. The food was awesome the bartenders and servers were so fun and attentive, we couldn’t have asked for much more. Thank you so much

The Van Gelders

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Crescent Oaks Country Club 26
    Crescent Oaks Country Club 27

Hi Natasha & James!
    Thank you very much for the 5 star rating and all the beautiful compliments. I enjoyed getting to know you over the two years of wedding planning, and working with you and James on your special day. You two are so special and I want you two to have a long healthy beautiful life forever together!

On behalf of our team at Crescent Oaks CC- Salute!

Yours truly,
    Cassie Thomas & Crescent Oaks CC

PATRICIA · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband Rick and I decided to plan a wedding for my brother in law and his new wife Zuly. My husband called several venues, ultimately we decided to book with Cassie at Crescent Oaks. Cassie's customer service is what sold us! We are both In the customer service industry and although price is a factor, customer service is extremely important! Cassie's service was exceptional and her follow up and follow through is what sealed the deal for us! The facility was beautiful and the staff was easy to work with, they handled all the important details and the food was delicious! I hope to book again with Crescent Oaks.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Patricia Santos

Sent on 02/27/2018

Bridget · Married on 05/27/2017

Lori was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I had been through two other Venue Coordinators and we were beginning to worry. Lori came in like she had been apart of the planning process the whole time. She listened to my wants and concerns and worked diligently to fulfill and resolve all of them. She was prompt to respond to calls and emails from day one. I would highly recommend Lori and Crescent Oaks Country Club.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved having our reception at Crescent Oaks. It was absolutely beautiful and they took care of everything!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Crescent Oaks Country Club's reply:

Hi Lindsay, Thank you very much for the feedback. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your reception here. Congratulations again and we look forward to having you back for future parties and events.
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/27/2015

My name is Isabel and I live in Atlanta . It was a little difficult to find a place for my parents 70th anniversary in Tampa . Every were I was calling it was late for booking because we only had two months.
    I am so grateful I found The Crescent Oaks Country Club and Casey Thomas. She is very professional and work with your budget and your needs. She is watching every details until the last minute, and you never get a no for an answer. Rick The Catering Manager also is very professional and very helpful . Everything was on time and perfect. The Hors d"Oeuvres were delicious. I recommend the mushrooms stuffed , and the Pastrami Reuben sandwich and what to say about the buffet, The London Broil with peppercorn sauce and the Chicken Mediterranean, were fabulous . I don't have words to express my thank to all the servers for making us so please. I will use them as soon as we have our next event in Tampa . Our guess were very please and also will use them . Thanks for a job well done

Sent on 03/15/2018

Stefanie · Married on 07/28/2012

This place was great! They worked with us and our budget and we received so much more then I ever expected. Cindy was a pleasure to work with and she really took an interest and did everything she could to assist with all my requests. The food was great and the service was great too! Thank you to everyone who helped with our wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2012

charlotte · Married on 11/06/2011

After looking at several venues in our area to host our son’s wedding we decided on Crescent Oaks and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. From our first meeting, Cassie the event coordinator was a pleasure to work with. She answered phone calls and emails immediately. She was also very helpful and extremely organized. She knows her stuff! The venue itself is very pretty and has a warm and cozy feel to it. Many of our guests later told me how much they enjoyed the venue and what a gem it was. Food and appetizers were outstanding. Thank you also to Rich the food and beverage manager and to Server Tommie who took special care of us.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/13/2009

Jazmen Boyde at Crescent Oaks Country Club made our big day effortless and stress free. She was incredibly flexible and patient with my ever changing schedule, menu and guest list. She was an event coordinator, wedding planner and confidant all rolled into one extremely professional, organized and well put together woman.
    I will be telling every one I speak to that this is the ONLY place they should be booking their Florida wedding.
    Thank you so much to Jazmen and the Staff at COCC for making our big day a perfect one.

Kind regards,