Crescent Moon Catering Reviews

111 | Port Orchard, WA

111 Reviews for Crescent Moon Catering

• Asheley

Asheley McCleary · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Better than I could have asked for!

Crescent Moon really exceeded expectations for responsiveness, professionalism, and presentation! They adapted to our needs in a shorter-than-normal planning time and still made beautiful and delicious food with prompt, courteous service. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Paula

Paula Villars · Getting married on 03/06/2022

I couldn’t have asked for a better caterer

Our original caterer backed out at the last minute. A friend recommended Crescent Moon And they were very accommodating. The food was amazing and the presentation was flawless. I couldn’t have asked for better service. I have recommended them to others already.

Sent on 07/09/2020

Elyssa Kerr · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Awesome, Helpful Staff

Staff was amazing! They were so enthusiastic about making our day special and the food was awesome too! Lots of guests going back for seconds and thirds at the taco bar!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jessica R. · Married on 12/09/2020

Beyond our expectations

We booked Crescent Moon Catering for a large (~100 person) wedding prior to pivoting to an intimate ceremony/reception (20 people ) for our September wedding.

The whole team was incredible every step of the way. Our tasting with Chef Anna and project manager Kat was wonderful, really listening to the experience we wanted to provide our guests. Kat was amazing with every change to our menu by downsizing, contingency plans around COVID restrictions, and the surprise fires that threatened our outdoor reception plans. The day of staff (Stephanie, Nabhan, Ainsley, and Brennan) were very attentive and kind, we really did not have to stress over a single detail. Without saying, the food was fantastic, and our guests complimented every item on our menu.

We cannot speak highly enough of the whole Crescent Moon Catering team for helping make our day so special. I would recommend them for any event without hesitation.

Sent on 09/13/2020

cameron lee · Married on 11/21/2020

Crescent Moon Catering were the best!

Planning a ceremony/reception is stressful enough, but Kat and Chef Anna and the whole staff at Crescent Moon catering made it so fun and easy. They are extremely responsive and flexible, the food was fantastic. We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone in a second.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline Isaacson · Married on 11/07/2020

Fabulous communication, creativity, and food

I can't recommend Crescent Moon Catering highly enough!! Kat was incredibly prompt and responsive with emails and questions - particularly as we worked out new details of how to make our wedding celebration happen during Covid19. Their team was able to come up with creative and safe solutions that made our guests feel incredibly comfortable. One of these creative solutions was serving appetizers on individual trays at guests' seats instead of a typical self-serve - the trays were a HUGE hit! The food was fabulous. We've had so many of our guests tell us how much they enjoyed every part of the meal! Their severs were also a delight to work with during our reception. We plan to do another larger reception/vow renewal next year and we already made sure to book with Crescent Moon for 2021!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Chalynn Moody · Married on 10/24/2020

Chalynn and Carl wedding

Through this every changing time, Cresent moon catering was amazing. They did a great job with creating a social distancing wedding. The food was amazing and well presented. My family enjoyed each item. The caters we friendly, nice and overall a joy. I thank them so much for making our day special and to go off with no hitch! I am honored to have them cater our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/24/2020

Incredible communication the entire process.

We loved everything about CM. From our initial tasting end of the day, they always went above and beyond. Hire this vendor, and there could be no way you'd be disappointed.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Lindsey Teves · Married on 08/08/2020

Great from start to finish!

We absolutely loved Crescent Moon Catering! Since the first day we contacted them to cater our wedding, Kat was a joy to work with and very receptive to our ideas. Chef Anna really put our personalities on a plate with a menu that was tailored to represent us on our special day. When we had to scale things down because of COVID, we were reassured that they would be there for us. The staff that was there on our wedding day was very friendly and helpful, and the quality of the food was outstanding. Thank you for everything Crescent Moon!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Ty O · Married on 08/01/2020

Great service and beautiful food

Planning a small DIY/backyard wedding during the pandemic wasn’t easy, and we reached out to many caterers (including ones with big price tags). Crescent Moon had the friendliest, most attentive service and it was clear that they cared a lot about doing things right for us. They had prompt communication and helped us pick and customise dishes that were great for us and our guests. They did a walkthrough prior to the event, and got everything set up on the day-of without hassle. The food looked and tasted great, and everyone enjoyed the friendly approachable service.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Mylie LaFountaine · Married on 07/24/2020

Fantastic experience!!

First of all, Crescent Moon Catering had delicious food!! They were timely in their responses and were really helpful in every way. I was allowed to choose different food items from different menus and they were even willing to try to creat new things if we had ideas. They had great service and were very professional and kind. I would definitely recommend them. The only downside was that it was a little pricy, but I was able to do it because I had less people (thanks covid).

Sent on 08/17/2020

Kelsey Cearley · Married on 07/11/2020

Highly recommend!!

Crescent Moon was amazing! They are budget friendly and they worked with us to create a meal that would fit our budget! I am also gluten free and their gluten free options tasted amazing! We also had to postpone our wedding once THEN change our venue with less than three weeks to go due to Covid, and they were excellent and flexible throughout the entire process. Communication was quick and easy, service was extremely professional, and the food was amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Katie · Married on 06/30/2020

Delicious!

I cannot stop bragging about the food at my wedding - thanks to Crescent Moon!!
    When we were planning our wedding we knew we didn't want the traditional menu, but were not sure exactly what we wanted. Then we found the best catering company EVER.
    Crescent Moon helped us pick out a Cajun menu that excited us & tailored it to our needs - we added specific drinks, macaroni, kids menu, etc.
    This team was an absolute DELIGHT to work with from beginning to end. Their communication skills are beyond exceptional and response time is crazy fast!
    Not one time did they tell me "no" and they offered so much expertise and advice.
    Aside from their amazing customer service - THE FOOD IS WILL GO BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION. IT IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!!
    All of our guests made comments toward the food and how great it was.
    They made the day-of so special and made sure everything ran smoothly. I did not have to get involved one time for anything.
    They left personal touches & even took away our wedding CD to remember us by :)
    I can not recommend this company enough.
    Thank you so much Crescent Moon for being the greatest vendor I could have ever asked for!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Robin

Robin Farrish · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Experience!

Crescent Moon came in to our tricky situation, which involved Covid-19 and am unfinished kitchen remodel and totally saved the day! Our party went off without a hitch and everyone raved about the food and the service. They were so flexible with out menu, budget, and last minute changes. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of catering for any occasion.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Lisa Middleton · Married on 06/27/2020

Lined Crescent Mion

Crescent Moon catering was super easy to work with. They emailed quickly and were super to work with. The food was great and they were on time and helped with extra things at dinner. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/28/2020

T. Sawicky · Married on 06/14/2020

A perfect caterer for a perfect day

Crescent Moon Catering is a top notch company to work with from planning the menu, to being available to patiently answer every question, to arriving on time to set up and serve a delicious meal to our guests. The serving staff was professional, friendly and absolutely focused on our guests. We were very impressed and felt such a positive experience truly added to a very special day.

Sent on 06/18/2020

Emily Sawicky · Married on 06/14/2020

I highly recommend Crescent Moon Catering

Crescent Moon was amazing. They helped me every step of the way, and even further accommodated me during the COVID-19 pandemic. Each of them worked tirelessly, with a smile on their faces, and I couldn’t feel better about choosing them. I highly recommend them. Everyone that I worked with was kind, helpful, calm, and supportive.

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Gilley · Married on 05/02/2020

AMAZING Team at Crescent Moon

Our wedding was originally planed for the beginning of May, 2020. We decided on a menu after collaborating with the team, and we had a taste-test in November 2019. Kat responded to all our emails quickly and thoroughly. Then we had to reschedule due to Covid-19, and Crescent Moon was fantastic and responded quickly to our need for available dates. Then our plans changed again, and Crescent Moon offered so many options for our new, smaller celebration so we would not lose our deposit. They talked with us, replied to our near-constant flow of email, and then when the big day finally came, our food was DELICIOUS. Everything was perfect, and all of our 20 guests complimented the food and how great it was. I especially loved how quickly the invoices were changed so we could see what was feasible within our budget, and I appreciated how much was compostable. We are still eating leftovers, and my wife and I are going to be sad when they're all gone!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Claire

Claire Torstenbo · Married on 04/19/2020

Amazing staff was flexible when things were unpredictable

Kat and her team at Crescent Moon were wonderful. She was responsive and flexible when planning a corona-wedding. The serving staff were so kind and attentive. Plus the food was delicious! Kat and Chef worked with me to come up with a custom menu that fit our style and budget. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Pchandler · Married on 04/08/2020

Anna and her team were simply fantastic. Our reception experience was by their professionalism AND delicious appetizers and our dinner selections.

Crescent Moon was fantastic providing for our wedding reception. The food was prepared perfectly and presented exquisitely. Rachael and her team were conscientious, fun and accommodating.. We would enthusiastically recommend this wonderful company for your next event.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Kristen Stout · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Crescent moon catering was wonderful! They were well priced and their food was exceptionally good! Their servers were so kind and helpful. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Brett Dugan · Married on 11/10/2019

Quintessential PNW Experience

My wife and I spent weeks researching caterers for our wedding reception and are so glad we picked Crescent Moon Catering. We had high hopes that CMC would produce top quality PNW food for our guests--many of which have never visited Seattle--and they exceeded our expectations. Throughout the process, CMC was kind, patient, helpful, and--most of all--professional. We knew we were in good hands from the first interaction. CMC's owner and staff are honest, down-to-earth people who will make you feel good about all your choices and won't pressure you to conform to a certain wedding standard. We highly recommend choosing CMC to cater your wedding reception.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Mercy

Mercy · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent service/delicious food

The food was amazing and so was the service not to mention the caterer .I loved everything thing ,would recommend to anyone over and over again .

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Alina

Alina Day · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Food and Communication

We booked Crescent Moon Catering for our Nov. 2, 2019 wedding. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about how good the food was. In our opinion, food either makes or breaks a wedding for guests, and Crescent Moon definitely helped us make it.

Every interaction with Crescent Moon has been professional and a delight. They helped us shape our menu and worked within the limitations of our budget.

Their tasting/presentation room is gorgeous and Kat Reed was very professional, attentive and receptive to our requests.

We were a little concerned originally about the transportation of the food (quality, warmth, etc) from Port Orchard to our venue location in Chehalis, which did not have a kitchen on site. However, there was absolutely no need to be. Crescent Moon killed it and we couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Reid · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic food and attentive service!

We took a long time to plan our wedding and were in contact with Kat from Crescent Moon Catering for over a year, leading up to the day. Kat was so helpful and responded to all our emails within 12 hours! We had two tastings with CMC because we are super picky people and wanted the food to be just right. Kat was very understanding and welcoming to our ideas, questions, and needs. We knew that our food would be perfect come the wedding day, and it was! Our guests were raving about the soup shooters and chicken thighs! The catering table displays were beautiful and all of the servers from CMC were friendly and efficient. My wife and I felt very cared for and we were asked on several occasions if there was anything we needed by the CMC staff. We loved working with Kat and are SO glad we hired CMC for our wedding. Everything was perfect!! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2019