Crescent Moon Catering Reviews

Crescent Moon Catering 6
Crescent Moon Catering 7

Elyssa Kerr 路 Getting married on 02/05/2021

Awesome, Helpful Staff

Staff was amazing! They were so enthusiastic about making our day special and the food was awesome too! Lots of guests going back for seconds and thirds at the taco bar!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • 2LT

2LT Tracy L Reynolds 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Crescent Moon Catering

The chef here is very flexible and will help you design your own menu at an affordable price point. if you are looking to incorprate your culture into your wedding, you should book with crescent moon.

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Rosalie

Rosalie Seidel 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Delicious food and friendly staff!

We had such an amazing experience using Crescent Moon Catering for our wedding this past weekend! Our wedding was at a private residence in Kingston, and we reside in Australia so organising everything from overseas felt a bit overwhelming. However, Crescent Moon made the entire process so fun and easy! From the first email, the staff were friendly and accommodating. We were able to decide on the menu that would be the best fit for the day, and I felt Kat and the team wanted to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. My family loved going to a tasting and all of their suggestions were taken on board.

On the day, the team were friendly, professional and went out of their way to make sure we were fed. The food was presented beautifully and most importantly, so delicious - all of our guests raved about it (especially the baked brie and the mac n' cheese). We didn't have a wedding cake, and instead had chef Anna bake some of the best cupcakes I've ever had 馃檪

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Johnny Pegee 路 Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome Staff and Food

Thank you all for making our wedding a wonderful experience. The staff was great and was always willing to help out. They were very friendly and patient with us and our guest. The food and drinks were amazing. Again thank you.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Nalina Baltzo 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Service

We loved working with Crescent Moon Catering. They were professional and delivered beyond our expectations. They were also accommodating of my gluten allergy, which was very much appreciated!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kimble 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Excellent service & incredible food!

Crescent Moon was on a list of preferred caterers for our venue, Red Cedar Farm--we'd initially planned to check out a few others, but our tasting at Crescent Moon was so delicious we didn't even bother! We selected the PNW Table menu (with a few changes) and our guests were blown away. The whole team at Crescent Moon is great at communication and made for a seamless, delightful evening. Their estimates for how much food to make per guest are also impressively accurate--we ended up with leftovers that perfectly corresponded to the # of people who bowed out the day-of. They facilitated toasts, cake cutting, and a lively open bar with aplomb. My wife & I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bohlin 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Just perfection

Crescent moon catering really does deliver with their quality and quantity of the food and service! The staff is so sweet and makes sure berthing is to your liking. They are kind and efficient and make everything run so smoothly, I am still getting raves about how great our food was!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brenda 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Reception

The food from Crescent Moon Catering was delicious and fabulously arranged. What a lovely and talented team. Thank you so much Crescent Moon Catering!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Crescent Moon Catering 8
    Crescent Moon Catering 9

Leslie 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Great to work with..no leftovers!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Crescent Moon catered our son's wedding and did an amazing job. The staff was very professional, polite and friendly to all the guests. The food was delicious and presented attractively. I highly recommend the Mac and cheese, ribs, and spinach salad. Crescent Moon is an A+ caterer in every way!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Aubree 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Crescent Moon Catering was so wonderful. Starting from the tasting, we knew they would be the vendor we chose. The food was wonderful, Kate did a wonderful job connecting with us and updating us through email all the time. On the day of, the servers and bartenders were professional and extremely hard working. Everyone commented about how fresh the food was and enjoyed the local Northwest flavors. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Ansley 路 Married on 06/24/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved our experience with Crescent Moon Catering for our wedding in June! We were on a tight budget for our wedding, and most caterers didn鈥檛 give us the time of day. Crescent Moon was so kind and accommodating from our very first email, working with us to create a menu that not only fit our budget but was very tasty as well! Their servers were the star of the show, though; they went out of their way for my husband, myself, and our guests. They were friendly, anticipated our needs before we even realized them ourselves, and went above and beyond for us. They helped us cut and serve our wedding cake, frequently came up to the head table to see if they could get anything else for us, and put together to-go boxes of my husband and I鈥檚 favorite dinner items. I could not recommend this catering company more!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Valerie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Our Daughter & Son in law chose to have a pasta bar instead of a typical wedding buffet and it proved to be a great decision! Our guests were raving about the food! The crew led by Kate, arrived on time, and went about setting up for the cocktail hour and dinner. They were ready and waiting when our guests arrived. They kept the delicious appetizers filled and nicely presented. The crew led by Kate were personable and professional. Chef Anna was very open to our requests and preferences as well. They provide high quality food at a fair price.I would highly recommend Crescent Moon Catering for your event.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tess 路 Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't recommend Crescent Moon Catering more highly. Kate was very helpful in answering my questions during the planning process--I contacted her very frequently and she was so responsive and friendly, always able to answer questions about menu changes and suggestions, accommodating guests with allergies, and set up specifics. The day before the wedding, my family got concerned about serving one of our menu choices because of the recent romaine lettuce recall and Kate accommodated our request for a change literally the day of the wedding. She never acted like anything I asked for was an inconvenience, and was always very friendly and straightforward about what could be done and what couldn't. There were no surprises about costs. The day of the wedding, the catering staff, lead by Stephanie, were all incredibly professional and attentive. CMC staff approached me many times to find out if I needed anything and to bring me food (we did buffet service, not a plated dinner, so this was more than I expected and I would likely not have had time to eat on my wedding day otherwise!). The food was delicious and there are SO many options to choose from.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jamie 路 Married on 12/30/2017

CMC was a pleasure to work with. They helped us to stay within our budget and offered many different food options to do this. They were able to make a special meal for a family member with special food needs, a request made days before the wedding. I received many compliments on the food. They even made a "to go" plate for my husband and I. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Lisa 路 Married on 10/12/2017

From the very start we knew we were in good hands with Crescent Moon Catering! Kate was handling our requests and she was so prompt with everything. She made us feel so valued and that she and the staff at CMC were excited for us and happy to be a part of our special day. They scheduled a full tasting for us and we were able to try all of our food from our selected menu as well as meet Anna, the chef. It was fabulous and we cleaned our plates and they even sent us home with some leftovers. On the day of, and to no surprise they were amazing!!!!! The service staff, the bartenders, and food were fantastic and our guest confirmed that all night. Their main focus was making us and our guest happy and they succeeded 10 times over. I would 100% recommend CMC for anyone's special day. We loved them!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Chasity Ann 路 Married on 10/05/2017

They catered our wedding this past October, and I would give Crescent Moon Catering 10 stars if it were possible!

Chef Anna is pretty much a genius when it comes to flavor profiles, just read through each menu. They will customize your dishes if you want, but we trusted the professionals because everything tasted so amazing. I'm glad to have met her during our tasting.

Kate was amazing to work with, their staff are on it. Our timeline was thrown off by nearly an hour, and they handled it professionally and with smiles! I saw them lighting candles, moving chairs, and doing things they weren't required to do, just to move things along and make everyone comfortable.

Crescent Moon Catering is a real gem, and we feel so lucky to have experienced their food/service! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sheila 路 Married on 09/16/2017

We were very happy with the food we chose for our daughter's wedding. Everything was delicious! The servers were wonderful, very attentive to the guests and bride and groom. We appreciated Kate's help with creating our menu and setting up the food tasting with our daughter. We would definitely recommend Crescent Moon.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Crescent Moon Catering 10
    Crescent Moon Catering 11
    Crescent Moon Catering 12

Angie Berger 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Excellent Food, Service and Communication

We hired Crescent Moon for our Wedding in September 2017. We had a boho/tropical themed wedding, so we went with the South of the Border meal (Taco bar), and paired it with a second table of catering from our favorite local Mexican restaurant. After our tasting, we were sold on the menu (especially the phylo brie). Anna and Kate worked with us every step of the way from the first email to the day of the wedding, making sure the menu and schedule was just right. We also had Crescent Moon provide the bartending services, which made the coordinating much simpler for us. And the bartender, Ian, was fantastic. Our guests all said they loved him! The cost was average compared to other local caterers, but the customer service was unmatched. I work with caterers through my job and often experience communication issues or don't hear back for long periods of time. Would absolutely recommend, and will definitely hire them again in the future for other events.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Crescent Moon Catering 13
    Crescent Moon Catering 14

Kara 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Delicious food that had many seconds lines forming at our wedding buffet! Crescent moon staff were a pleasure to work with from the day we started planning right through the day of our event. We are very happy we chose them!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Mary 路 Married on 08/05/2017

We were looking for better quality food featuring Pacific Northwest Ingredients. We found Crescent Moon Catering and they truly are a dream to work with. We got married in Sequim at the Eberle Barn. They worked well with the Barn owners and other vendors. They customized a menu incorporating several of our favorite foods and provided excellent and professional service. Our menu had salmon cakes (which are amazing and gluten free), bone in the thigh chicken with lemon tarragon sauce, basil mint pesto linguine with artichoke hearts-- plus salad, rolls, and cheese/fruit platter. Originally we were going to only offer chicken or salmon but after doing the tasting-- we opted for both! The food was amazing, our guests raved about all of it! There was no additional charge for gluten free pasta for the few guests who needed it. Also, no additional charge for cake cutting, champagne toast... this was all great! The iced coffee with sweetener and the blueberry lemonade created a great touch. Staff was efficient and courteous to guests-- everything ran smoothly. The bartenders were excellent and had bottled waters for our guests. The prices are very reasonable-- you get incredible value for what they charge. If you are looking for better quality and more interesting food that really features local ingredients-- I highly recommend CMC! (Especially if you want to provide better vegetarian options for people). At the last minute, we needed to add an hour of service to extend dessert service and they were very accommodating. Cost listed included everything except tips: food, service, bar service, champagne flute rentals, extra hour for service, travel cost, tax.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Nicholas 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Crescent Moon Catering was incredible! They set up a stunning display of food, needed very little help, and in fact helped us make the wedding proceed more smoothly!! Incredible food, incredibly nice people, set aside plenty of food for bride and groom!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • ErikaAK

Erika 路 Married on 06/07/2017

Crescent moon truly delivered for our wedding. We wanted breakfast food for dinner, and they made sure to have something for everyone. They were prompt, professional, and still so fun to work with! The best part for me and my husband though was the dessert. To go with the theme we asked for a waffle stack instead of a cake, with mini waffle stacks for everybody else. It was so fun and the food was amazing. Definitely worth the money, they will work with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. The servers and the bartender were amazing too, they made everything so seamless. Thank you Crescent Moon!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 03/25/2017

We are so happy that we chose Crescent Moon Catering for our wedding! I was very nervous about choosing a caterer as I know how mediocre food can impact the feel of a wedding, but this was definitely not the case with CMC! We were in heaven after we met with Chef Anna for our tasting and knew immediately they were the ones to go with. I had zero doubts the food would be anything less than amazing and sure enough, our guests couldn't stop raving about it! The staff who was there before and during dinner were so helpful and genuinely excited to be there - it made everything flow even more smoothly. Chef Anna is a true talent and passionate about her work, we would recommend CMC to anyone looking for delicious food for their wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2017