Crescent Moon Catering Reviews

93 | Port Orchard, WA

93 Reviews for Crescent Moon Catering

Elyssa Kerr · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Awesome, Helpful Staff

Staff was amazing! They were so enthusiastic about making our day special and the food was awesome too! Lots of guests going back for seconds and thirds at the taco bar!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katie · Getting married on 06/30/2020

Delicious!

I cannot stop bragging about the food at my wedding - thanks to Crescent Moon!!
    When we were planning our wedding we knew we didn't want the traditional menu, but were not sure exactly what we wanted. Then we found the best catering company EVER.
    Crescent Moon helped us pick out a Cajun menu that excited us & tailored it to our needs - we added specific drinks, macaroni, kids menu, etc.
    This team was an absolute DELIGHT to work with from beginning to end. Their communication skills are beyond exceptional and response time is crazy fast!
    Not one time did they tell me "no" and they offered so much expertise and advice.
    Aside from their amazing customer service - THE FOOD IS WILL GO BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION. IT IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!!
    All of our guests made comments toward the food and how great it was.
    They made the day-of so special and made sure everything ran smoothly. I did not have to get involved one time for anything.
    They left personal touches & even took away our wedding CD to remember us by :)
    I can not recommend this company enough.
    Thank you so much Crescent Moon for being the greatest vendor I could have ever asked for!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Kristen Stout · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Crescent moon catering was wonderful! They were well priced and their food was exceptionally good! Their servers were so kind and helpful. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Brett Dugan · Married on 11/10/2019

Quintessential PNW Experience

My wife and I spent weeks researching caterers for our wedding reception and are so glad we picked Crescent Moon Catering. We had high hopes that CMC would produce top quality PNW food for our guests--many of which have never visited Seattle--and they exceeded our expectations. Throughout the process, CMC was kind, patient, helpful, and--most of all--professional. We knew we were in good hands from the first interaction. CMC's owner and staff are honest, down-to-earth people who will make you feel good about all your choices and won't pressure you to conform to a certain wedding standard. We highly recommend choosing CMC to cater your wedding reception.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Mercy

Mercy · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent service/delicious food

The food was amazing and so was the service not to mention the caterer .I loved everything thing ,would recommend to anyone over and over again .

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Alina

Alina Day · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Food and Communication

We booked Crescent Moon Catering for our Nov. 2, 2019 wedding. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about how good the food was. In our opinion, food either makes or breaks a wedding for guests, and Crescent Moon definitely helped us make it.

Every interaction with Crescent Moon has been professional and a delight. They helped us shape our menu and worked within the limitations of our budget.

Their tasting/presentation room is gorgeous and Kat Reed was very professional, attentive and receptive to our requests.

We were a little concerned originally about the transportation of the food (quality, warmth, etc) from Port Orchard to our venue location in Chehalis, which did not have a kitchen on site. However, there was absolutely no need to be. Crescent Moon killed it and we couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Reid · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic food and attentive service!

We took a long time to plan our wedding and were in contact with Kat from Crescent Moon Catering for over a year, leading up to the day. Kat was so helpful and responded to all our emails within 12 hours! We had two tastings with CMC because we are super picky people and wanted the food to be just right. Kat was very understanding and welcoming to our ideas, questions, and needs. We knew that our food would be perfect come the wedding day, and it was! Our guests were raving about the soup shooters and chicken thighs! The catering table displays were beautiful and all of the servers from CMC were friendly and efficient. My wife and I felt very cared for and we were asked on several occasions if there was anything we needed by the CMC staff. We loved working with Kat and are SO glad we hired CMC for our wedding. Everything was perfect!! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2019

The best catering we could ask for!!

When my fiance (now husband!) and I made a list of the top things we wanted on our wedding day, amazing food was on that list. And I have to say - Crescent Moon absolutely delivered! From start to finish Crescent Moon was communicative, helpful, friendly and went above and beyond everything we expected. They were familiar with our venue and so set-up was a breeze and everything tasted SO. GOOD. We love that they brought us food and drinks all night so we didn't have to worry about getting caught up in everything and not eating. And it was so amazing to have food to take home with us afterward too so we could enjoy it over and over the week following the wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. If they're on your list for caterers you should 100% go with them! Thank you so much Crescent Moon for playing such a large role in making our wedding fantastic!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Peter

Peter Guilherme · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Food, Amazing Service

What can I say about these guys other than that they're amazing. We had their fall seasonal menu for our wedding and we loved all of it. The risotto was perfectly cooked and toothsome, the chicken and pork were absolutely beautiful and the salad was amazing. And that's just the main meal! We also loved the appetizers, featuring amazing stuffed bacon wrapped dates, mini sandwiches and amazing soup shooters. But the absolute pinnacle of this pyramid of amazing food was the apple cider. It probably would have been the easiest thing in the world to do by half measure, but that's not how these guys roll. It was delicious, perfectly spiced (without being over steeped, trust me I've made that mistake at home), substantial and all around amazing. We had people coming to us for weeks afterwards talking about it and the rest of the food. And also, this was all served at Kitsap Memorial State Park, a place with no electric or gas ovens!? Amazing.

Super professionalism, amazing food, perfect service.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Elliott

Elliott Henneke · Married on 10/12/2019

Could not have asked for better

We worked with Crescent Moon all throughout the planning phase of the wedding. They were incredibly helpful and getting everything set up and accommodating for us, but the tasting absolutely guaranteed that this would be the perfect choice. Come wedding day, we heard nothing but compliments about how amazing the food was. And do not worry; you will get your chance to eat, too! Even before sitting down for dinner, they were delivering small appetizers and meals between different events (such as while we were sneaking for photos). We wish we could just have their food available anytime! (Also, their cakes are absolutely amazing, both the chocolate and vanilla. Highly recommend it!)

Sent on 11/14/2019

Priscilla Hung and Eddie Pae · Married on 09/29/2019

Friendly, helpful, and accomodating

Crescent moon did everything they could to give us what we wanted. They were so accommodating and made the whole process so easy for us.
    Also, the food was delicious and I am loving the leftovers.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you, CMC!

Crescent Moon Catering provided the food for our wedding, and it was fabulous! They went above and beyond helping us create the perfect menu for the Mexican food we wanted. Communication with them leading up to our wedding was super easy, and everything ran so smoothly on the day of. They by far had the best prices out of all the caterers we looked at, and everyone we worked with was so warm and friendly. We definitely recommend CMC for all your catering needs!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • 2LT

2LT Tracy L Reynolds · Married on 08/31/2019

Crescent Moon Catering

The chef here is very flexible and will help you design your own menu at an affordable price point. if you are looking to incorprate your culture into your wedding, you should book with crescent moon.

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Rosalie

Rosalie Seidel · Married on 08/17/2019

Delicious food and friendly staff!

We had such an amazing experience using Crescent Moon Catering for our wedding this past weekend! Our wedding was at a private residence in Kingston, and we reside in Australia so organising everything from overseas felt a bit overwhelming. However, Crescent Moon made the entire process so fun and easy! From the first email, the staff were friendly and accommodating. We were able to decide on the menu that would be the best fit for the day, and I felt Kat and the team wanted to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. My family loved going to a tasting and all of their suggestions were taken on board.

On the day, the team were friendly, professional and went out of their way to make sure we were fed. The food was presented beautifully and most importantly, so delicious - all of our guests raved about it (especially the baked brie and the mac n' cheese). We didn't have a wedding cake, and instead had chef Anna bake some of the best cupcakes I've ever had 🙂

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Johnny Pegee · Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome Staff and Food

Thank you all for making our wedding a wonderful experience. The staff was great and was always willing to help out. They were very friendly and patient with us and our guest. The food and drinks were amazing. Again thank you.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Nalina Baltzo · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Service

We loved working with Crescent Moon Catering. They were professional and delivered beyond our expectations. They were also accommodating of my gluten allergy, which was very much appreciated!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kimble · Married on 07/21/2019

Excellent service & incredible food!

Crescent Moon was on a list of preferred caterers for our venue, Red Cedar Farm--we'd initially planned to check out a few others, but our tasting at Crescent Moon was so delicious we didn't even bother! We selected the PNW Table menu (with a few changes) and our guests were blown away. The whole team at Crescent Moon is great at communication and made for a seamless, delightful evening. Their estimates for how much food to make per guest are also impressively accurate--we ended up with leftovers that perfectly corresponded to the # of people who bowed out the day-of. They facilitated toasts, cake cutting, and a lively open bar with aplomb. My wife & I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bohlin · Married on 07/07/2019

Just perfection

Crescent moon catering really does deliver with their quality and quantity of the food and service! The staff is so sweet and makes sure berthing is to your liking. They are kind and efficient and make everything run so smoothly, I am still getting raves about how great our food was!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brenda · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Reception

The food from Crescent Moon Catering was delicious and fabulously arranged. What a lovely and talented team. Thank you so much Crescent Moon Catering!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2018

Great to work with..no leftovers!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

Crescent Moon catered our son's wedding and did an amazing job. The staff was very professional, polite and friendly to all the guests. The food was delicious and presented attractively. I highly recommend the Mac and cheese, ribs, and spinach salad. Crescent Moon is an A+ caterer in every way!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Aubree · Married on 07/07/2018

Crescent Moon Catering was so wonderful. Starting from the tasting, we knew they would be the vendor we chose. The food was wonderful, Kate did a wonderful job connecting with us and updating us through email all the time. On the day of, the servers and bartenders were professional and extremely hard working. Everyone commented about how fresh the food was and enjoyed the local Northwest flavors. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Ansley · Married on 06/24/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved our experience with Crescent Moon Catering for our wedding in June! We were on a tight budget for our wedding, and most caterers didn’t give us the time of day. Crescent Moon was so kind and accommodating from our very first email, working with us to create a menu that not only fit our budget but was very tasty as well! Their servers were the star of the show, though; they went out of their way for my husband, myself, and our guests. They were friendly, anticipated our needs before we even realized them ourselves, and went above and beyond for us. They helped us cut and serve our wedding cake, frequently came up to the head table to see if they could get anything else for us, and put together to-go boxes of my husband and I’s favorite dinner items. I could not recommend this catering company more!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Valerie · Married on 05/19/2018

Our Daughter & Son in law chose to have a pasta bar instead of a typical wedding buffet and it proved to be a great decision! Our guests were raving about the food! The crew led by Kate, arrived on time, and went about setting up for the cocktail hour and dinner. They were ready and waiting when our guests arrived. They kept the delicious appetizers filled and nicely presented. The crew led by Kate were personable and professional. Chef Anna was very open to our requests and preferences as well. They provide high quality food at a fair price.I would highly recommend Crescent Moon Catering for your event.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tess · Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't recommend Crescent Moon Catering more highly. Kate was very helpful in answering my questions during the planning process--I contacted her very frequently and she was so responsive and friendly, always able to answer questions about menu changes and suggestions, accommodating guests with allergies, and set up specifics. The day before the wedding, my family got concerned about serving one of our menu choices because of the recent romaine lettuce recall and Kate accommodated our request for a change literally the day of the wedding. She never acted like anything I asked for was an inconvenience, and was always very friendly and straightforward about what could be done and what couldn't. There were no surprises about costs. The day of the wedding, the catering staff, lead by Stephanie, were all incredibly professional and attentive. CMC staff approached me many times to find out if I needed anything and to bring me food (we did buffet service, not a plated dinner, so this was more than I expected and I would likely not have had time to eat on my wedding day otherwise!). The food was delicious and there are SO many options to choose from.

Sent on 04/24/2018