Crepe Love Reviews

5 | Vienna, VA

5 Reviews for Crepe Love

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2016

One of the best catering service ever. They are really professional in what they do. They had a live station at my daughters wedding and the crepes were really delicious and fun to watch them make. I would highly recommend them. definitely worth every penny.

Michael · Married on 10/25/2014

I could not have been happier with Crepe Love. Sri was easy to work with, professional, accommodating to our needs. Our guests loved the crepes! Even those who were wary of the lack of traditional catering at the wedding were converted in the end, and at a much lower price point. Thanks Crepe Love!

Krys · Married on 10/18/2014

I hired Crepe Love to cater a pre-wedding backyard/alley brunch for 65 people, ages 21-75. I had not hosted an event this large at my home or ever hired a food truck, so I was nervous . Crepe Love was terrific to work with and the brunch was a huge success. Sri worked with me to tailor the menu to my specs and came out to the house the week before to scout the location. The crepes were delicious and the staff fun and efficient. They even supplied music! I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Crepe Love.

Ashleigh · Married on 05/04/2013

We had the Crepe Love truck provide a late night snack for our guest at our wedding reception. It was a perfect way to wrap up the reception. Our guest were so excited to get crepe that were savory or sweet. Both my husband and I were so happy with how it turned out. The crepes were delicious and the guys on the truck were very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Crepe Love for catering any event.

Abigail · Married on 09/17/2016

4.2

We hired the Crepe Love truck for a post-wedding brunch at a public park. The whole process was great--from an initial quote through the event cleanup, the staff were friendly, flexible, and most importantly the crepes were delicious. We were able to bring drinks with us the day of and the truck served them. Plus, we could serve both sweet and savory crepes so there was something for everyone. We got many compliments from our guests that the service was fast, the food was great, and the whole event was relaxed. DC has a great variety of food trucks, but I would recommend Crepe Love above them all.