21 Reviews for Creekside Inn at Sedona

Uncovered Outdoor (3)
Event Planning (2)
Indoor (1)
21 Creekside Inn at Sedona Reviews

Creekside is amazing! The location is fantastic. If you are looking for a great outdoor venue in Sedona, definitely check out Creekside. We went the rented the whole inn for the weekend, which was the best decision ever. We set up Friday, and tore down Sunday, so the wedding day, Saturday, was very laid back.

The staff helped out alot with any issues that arose. The staff is super friendly and very down the earth. The breakfasts they provide are very good!

This venue is worth every penny =)

Profile Picture heather, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Uncovered Outdoor

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!! Everyone wanted to know how I found this gem of a place! The owners are out of this world terrific! There daughter Christina needs to start her own business as a wedding planner because she was ON THE BALL! She did much better than the actual day of wedding planner that I hired!!! I love this place and we are definitely going back for our anniversary!!!!! They also let you BYOB as long as you are under a certain amount of people which is fantastic. Most places try to rip you off on the alcohol.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

I booked my wedding at Creekside having been there only once, about 9 years ago. We live in Phoenix and I knew it was a beautiful location and needed to book my wedding venue before all of the slots were full! Due to busy schedules we didn't make it to Sedona until one month before our wedding to officially tour the venue and it was BEYOND our expectations. The rooms inside the inn are so rich and vintage while also being completely clean and neat. Every room has it's own balcony and bathroom allowing our family and friends to keep their privacy, but then all come together in the living area and parlor. The Honeymoon Suite was SO great! The view from our room was all green with a nice view of the creek...we loved it.

The wedding area was gorgeous beyond words. All of the greenery everywhere...it was like we were in a fairy-tail. The tall trees, green grass and the creek were just perfect. It was an amazing experience to have our wedding there! Not to mention our photos look AMAZING.

Mark, Tammi and Christina were so great to work with - very easy going and accommodating throughout the process!

I would recommend Creekside Inn to anyone!!! It was just perfect. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Uncovered Outdoor

Mark, his wife and daughter were very hospitable and accommodating of everything we had envisioned for our special day. The property was absolutely gorgeous and easy to fall in love at first sight with. All the rooms were extremely clean and in great condition. We received compliments from all our guest and vendors about the property and asking how we found the inn. The property was everything I wanted it to be, and we will absolutely visit again either for a quick trip or for an anniversary.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Creekside Inn at Sedona is a wonderful venue for a wedding. Winding paths emanating from the courtyard of the inn lead to our outdoor ceremony space, nestled under the beautiful natural flora of Sedona and near the intimate Oak Creek. The reception area was held in an adjacent fresh air space, under the stars and accompanied by a beautiful canopy, with plenty of room for dancing, bean bags, and other fun activities. The interior is decorated in an old-fashioned B&B style, and while that is not our usual cup of tea, it actually worked out wonderfully-- there was a great natural, homestyle vibe to the entire place.

We also made use of the option to have our rehearsal dinner on the back patio for a small fee. We had a food truck provide a taco, nacho, and waffle bar at the front of the inn, and our guests took their dinner back to the patio to eat.

It’s important to note that for weddings you are only leasing out the space. This means that everything must be rented from third party vendors. Everything adds up, so when all is said and done you may be paying the same at another all-inclusive venue.

For weddings, you must rent out all the rooms. It was a huge benefit to have everything in one place, right outside the bedroom window when we needed them. The day after the wedding a delicious breakfast was provided, and Mark and Tammy were able to accommodate our vegan diet.

The only problem with the venue is the parking. There are only about a dozen spaces, so for most weddings this means you’ll have to shuttle people in ($$$). Our transportation service screwed up and gave us a large commuter bus which wasn’t able to make the tight turns to get into the front lot. Unfortunately, this meant our guests had to walk down a long, unlit dirt road. Not specifically Creekside’s fault, but having a small parking lot was a continual inconvenience.

We would highly recommend Creekside Inn as a venue for rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/3/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations

Our daughter had dreamt of a fairy tale forest wedding. The Creekside Inn turned out to be the PERFECT venue. The Inn itself is nothing shore of charming and the grounds are simply spectacular. Even though it was a July wedding, the ceremony down by the creeks along with the beautiful tent constructed by Classic Party Rentals made the AZ heat a non issue. Mark and Tammy were outstanding hosts, helping us attend to the small details on the weekend of the wedding. Our friends were overwhelmed by the setting and almost all said it was one of the 'best weddings they ever attended'! The rooms are magnificent. The bridal suite accomodated my daughter and her 7 bridesmaids beautifully. Having the Inn exclusively for your own party was the best. I would highly recommend this venue if your son or daughter are looking for a magical setting in the Sedona area.

Profile Picture Lindy, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

First off, this is the perfect location for the nature lover's wedding. I was having difficulty finding a venue in Arizona that was near water, within my budget, within the "forest" so my guests could stay cool, yet close enough to a town that my guests wouldn't have to camp. After calling 13ish venues, i found Creekside Inn. It was easy to make an appointment to look at the property. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable about Sedona, other local vendors that will help you with your wedding planning, and of course of their property.

They are flexible with contract changes if the size of your wedding party will fluctuate, which is something we've been dealing with for the past few months. They are willing to work with you and help you in any way they can (within reason of course) to make sure your wedding goes smoothly. Mine isn't until April, but I know that whatever I need I'll be able to work with them to ensure our wedding is a hit.

Profile Picture Shay, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I could not have asked for a more beautiful location for our wedding! The grounds, especially at the end of October, were beyond our expectations. Numerous guests made comments of how magical our ceremony was in part to the gorgeous leaves that fell throughout our vows. Guests were amazed at the endless places to explore and our out of town families and friends loved how calming and relaxing the space was. We rented out the inn and had our families and a few close friends stay with us. This was exactly the type of wedding we had envisioned! The rooms were clean and beautifully decorated. Aside from the beautiful rooms and grounds, the staff was unbelievably attentive. Our cake was delivered without flowers and they did not stick around to put the flowers on the cake. Tammy (the owner), took her time to help me place the flowers on the cake and it turned out amazing. She was sweet and calming knowing that I was about to get married in 30 minutes! Not only that, but her assistant was gracious enough to drive to the other side of the creek when a nearby neighbor was doing some remodeling and the saw he was using could have disrupted our ceremony. But, we were so thrilled that he was able to get over there and our ceremony was uninterrupted!
The Creekside Inn is a place where we plan to visit time and again. Mark and Tammy made us feel like family and we were so comfortable our entire stay there. I wouldn't just recommend this place for a wedding venue, but for a place to visit whenever you need a weekend away.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We only looked at once place after viewing venues online because I selected the Creekside Inn as our first choice knowing that it was everything we wanted for our wedding day. We decided to stay at the Bed & Breakfast two months before the wedding to help plan out the layout and the owners were very happy and willing to work with what we envisioned. The weekend of the wedding was spectacular, we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the Creekside Inn on the rose lawn and had a great view of the stars. I loved this venue and have already received many compliments on such a beautiful location! Thank you to the owners for being so flexible and having the perfect location for my wedding weekend.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owners of Creekside were a pleasure to work with and made our event special. Our stay at the Inn was extra special as well and we will definitely be back to celebrate future anniversaries.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful venue. My daughter's wedding was described by many guests as "magical" and "a fairy tale." The Inn's owners, Mark and Tammy, were very accommodating and the property is gorgeous. The rooms at the Inn were all well appointed and comfortable.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Creekside Inn B & B is beyond beautiful! We had our fairytale wedding weekend April 10-13th.. the rooms were stunning, clean and welcoming! The grounds were absolutely breathtaking... it was my dream wedding come true! I cannot wait to go back for our 1st anniversary !!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
2.6

The grounds themselves -beautiful.

The owners were helpful getting us all set up at first, but there was a HUGE lack of communication the week of the wedding. We were told not to check in until 3pm, so we waited & had our wedding party wait to get checked in. Upon the 3pm check in we were told we had been told we should have checked in earlier...? What? I would have remembered a detail such as this. Our entire wedding party (including us) were coming in from out of town. The contract says, "3pm check in". A member of our wedding party overheard the owner telling our caterer that we were rude (why were they contacting the caterer...? I hadn't heard from the caterer -WHOLE OTHER STORY!). We finally had everyone checked in, and were told they'd provide us a simple table cloth for the rehearsal dinner -we never saw the table cloth. Small detail, but easy enough for renting out the ENTIRE bed and breakfast for the weekend. The lights were off on the patio as well, seeing as we used the outside for our rehearsal dinner, it was unfortunate and embarrassing. I called to see if they could be turned back on and was told they were off due to storms and they didn't know where the control box was to restart them.

The day of the wedding... they were doing tours for other people while my wedding party & myself were getting dressed. I believe doing tours during a time when the place is completely rented to a customer is unprofessional. Other than that, the venue was fine. We didn't get to enjoy the breakfast at all because we left early. From a standpoint of someone who plans events often, I think being flexible with price and options available would be beneficial for the venue.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3171634, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I wanted to have a small wedding and Creekside Inn was able to host that in a way that was affordable and beautiful. It was wonderful to be able to share the Inn with only our immediate family so the whole experience was very intimate. The grounds are gorgeous and really didn't need much in terms of decoration. Hosts, Mark and Tammy, were polite, friendly, and hospitable. We kept waiting for something to be off or a little wrong and there never was, we literally had a perfect wedding day. I can't think of one thing to complain about, or something I wish would have happened in a different way. Our day was just lovely.

Profile Picture Shayna, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mark and Tammy thank you both so much for making our wedding / family reunion so special.
We had the most magical experience at your beautiful property. All of our guests fell in love with your special Inn.

Profile Picture Anita, 4/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much Mark and Tammy!
We have loved your beautiful Inn since our first visit 3 years ago. It was the perfect place for us to hold our wedding.
Our family and friend also loved your beautiful location, rooms, delicious breakfast and scenery.
Anita & Jason

Profile Picture Anita, 4/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mark and Tammy are an amazing couple! Very professional! The creekside is beautiful, cozy and very private romantic place to get married! Their three course breakfest was amazing. My husband and I are planning to go back soon.

Profile Picture eva, 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our elopement ceremony at Creekside Inn was beautiful and Mark and Tammy were great hosts!

Profile Picture Bryan, 10/18/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You won't find a nicer place or people in all of Arizona. Fantastic setting for an outdoor wedding. The owners Mark and Tammy made sure everything went off without a "hitch". All accomadations are so nice that you feel right at home almost immediately and the food is great. I'd recommend Creekside and it's hosts to everyone. What a joy.

Ben Norvell
(Father of the Bride)

Profile Picture Ben , 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. Mark and Tammy were so sweet and helpful. It was wonderful being able to have the entire Inn to ourselves. It made for easy transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception and the scenery cannot be beat. We had a larger wedding (125 guests) and though the Inn itself only has 6 beautiful rooms, the property is 3 lush acres and accommodated the whole group perfectly! I would strongly suggest looking into the Creekside Inn for your wedding and go in person, the pictures online, while beautiful, don't do it justice.

~The New Mrs. S

Profile Picture danielle, 7/24/10, 3 Reviews
4.2

My husband and I took the elopement package on offer.
It cost around $1000 for 2 nights accommodation including breakfasts, a wedding cake, wedding bouquet, photographer, marriage celebrant and dinner at Dahl and Deluca.
The Creekside Inn runs along a beautiful creek, the place is small so its private and unintruded by tourists. They have other packages too, very reasonable prices. They pulled together our wedding in 7 days and it was so special and beautiful. Dahl and Deluca set up a sensational table for us and treated us so well. The photographer was excellent, but do ask ahead for what his print prices will be because they are not included in the package, his work is expensive, so at $400 he is a steal, he is award winning too, Bob Coats Photography. The Inn has outstanding breakfasts, a lovely library and common room, we stayed in the Victorian suite, with porch, spa bath, robes and beautiful decor.
I was so impressed with the service and what we received for just $1000.
I would stay there again and recommend it for elopements or small wedding ceremonies. Uncomplicated weddings a must, but if your into fluff and the big white wedding, just stay there for your wedding night and get married elsewhere.
The offer Military specials too, which helped us with the cost, vendors in Sedona are very helpful with military couples.
Do visit tlaquepaque village, it is so quaint and pretty, we had some of our wedding pics taken there.
Sedona is a very spiritual and special place. It has a soul and history, there are lots of art galleries and native American places of interest. Chris at the Creekside Inn will help you with local information and knows heaps about the area.

Profile Picture abi, 3/21/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning