Creedon & Co., Inc. Reviews

11 | Worcester, MA

11 Reviews for Creedon & Co., Inc.

Lynne · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!

I can't say enough about the quality of customer service we received from Creedon & Co. Julie Creedon gave us the red carpet treatment when we met with her and there on until our daughter's wedding. As it was at our home, we were nervous that we would not have control over the coordination of all the vendors working together. Julie and the rest of the team from those setting up, serving, and bartending were phenomenal in making sure everything went smoothly. Most importantly the food was phenomenal - all guests raved about the quality and quantity! I highly recommend Creedon for your wedding - there is no way you can go wrong.

• Monica

Monica Hamilton Mccarthy · Married on 08/12/2018

Great vendor

Creedon was awesome to work with. They were very accommodating of our dietary requirements and the food was awesome. They also provided the tent and dance floor, which were great. Can’t say enough good things about Meghan and her staff!

Molly · Married on 08/11/2018

We got married on August 11, 2018 at Hyland Orchard in Sturbridge, MA. While planning our wedding we were looking to bring in our own caterer and needed one who would be self-sufficient for our Orchard Venue. We were told about Creedon and Company from a family member. After meeting with their team we knew we had found the perfect company for our big day. Julie was available during our entire planning process. We had a food tasting with her to help plan our menu and had consistent contact with her while we made last minute changes and add-ons during the planning process. On the day of our wedding it rained and changes to the schedule had to be made quickly. The Creedon team was amazing and willing to do whatever it took to make sure our day was flawless. Julie not only managed the entire catering team but went above and beyond to step in as the best assistant ever!!! She helped bustle my wedding dress, then pinned my dress several times during my reception, she helped to keep us on track to make sure we ate our dinner and had time for speeches, cake cutting, and dancing. Along with all of this help the food was also delicious! My husband and I cannot thank Creedon and Co. enough for all of their hard work!!! If you are looking for flawless service, delicious food, and extra support on your special day then this is the company to choose!!
    Thank you!
    Molly and Ben

MaryKate · Married on 01/21/2017

Creedon was beyond our expectations in delivering a delicious meal and matching service for our wedding, and Jackie’s attention to detail throughout the planning process made our lives easier! Jackie was a true pleasure to work with, as was Julie, who even went so far as to offer to help bustle my dress at one point during pictures. When we met with Creedon during the vendor selection process the team truly felt like ”our people” - engaging, fun, organized, and committed to our event. A nut-free facility, they took our other allergen concerns for guests very seriously. They were able to be very conscious of our budget and help maximize our selections to have an impressive meal to offer our guests. Walking around greetings guests at their tables I noticed empty plates and received the feedback from our guests that it was the best “wedding food” they had ever had. The setup of tables was beautiful and when we walked into the reception hall for photos we were taken aback by the table settings and how well everything was set up. I cannot recommend Creedon for their catering enough - the team is a group of true professionals, but also personable. I would use Creedon for another event in a heartbeat and will be recommending them as often as possible!

Christine · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't say enough great things about Creedon and their employees! From the minute I contacted them they were so responsive and helpful. During the planning process I worked mostly with Jackie and she was amazing! As someone who didn't know the first thing about wedding planning, I was nervous to ask some of my questions but she answered every one, no matter how small, putting me at ease.
    After working all the details out with Jackie, I got a little nervous when they told me someone else would be working the function, but it was SEAMLESS! You never would've guessed that it wasn't Julie I had been working with from the beginning. She knew every little detail, checked in with me regularly, and even was able to calm my nerves in the minutes right before walking down the aisle.
    I also had a few moments with John, though he was more "behind the scenes". As I was hiding from guests as they were taking their seats, I realized I hadn't eaten all day and was starving. He immediately stopped what he was doing and got me some food and water right away! This brother/sister duo are what you NEED for your wedding to be perfect. I guarantee it's because of them that absolutely nothing went wrong.
    I didn't even mention the food... they put together a burrito bar for us and it was amazing and delicious! I don't know how you can make a burrito bar set up look classy, but they did it.
    I could go on and on and on about them. They went above and beyond and weren't even close to breaking the bank.

Rachel · Married on 05/02/2015

Creedon is the real deal, y'all. There's a reason they have the best reputation in the area for catering and event services!

Our event coordinator was unbelievably professional, responsive, patient, friendly, and accommodating. We had to plan our wedding from across the country since we live in LA, and they made it crazy easy on us. They provided us updated layouts, helped us reconfigure the room when we had way more guests than planned, were flexible on creating a custom menu (we really wanted a burrito bar, and they made it happen!), etc. I can't even begin to estimate how many emails we sent back and forth over the months, and they stayed on top of every single detail. It was so impressive and made us feel so confident in choosing Creedon.

On the actual day, it was seamless and smooth. Julie ran the show, and she is everything - literally, everything. She was on top of literally every detail, every person, every tiny thing, and she handled it with a smile - and home girl is about 97 months pregnant! Her staff was professional, polite, unobtrusive, and provided amazing service to us and our guests, half of whom didn't speak much English (husband is from Germany). The passed apps were a huuuuuge hit during cocktail hour; apparently the soup shooters were the hottest item. The staff then flipped the room during cocktail hour and it was smooth and easy and no one knew what was happening behind the pipe and drape. I have no clue how they got it all done in just an hour - but clearly these people will hustle for you!

For the reception, the table scapes came out beautiful, everything was set up perfectly, and the staff took such good care of us. They made sure our drinks were never empty (we had the hangovers to prove it...) and made sure all our guests' needs were met. The burrito bar was a big hit as well.

We are so thrilled with Creedon, and we recommend them 100%!

Margaret · Married on 07/11/2009

Creedon says that 'your style is our style' and they mean it! They were attentive to details and got every single one exactly right!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2012

We were in the market for a very basic caterer for our wedding. We don't like fancy food, and we certainly didn't want to pay for it. Most caterers we talked to wanted us to go for the foie gras, etc. Worse, most caterers automatically increase the price when they hear it is a wedding. Creedon had a fair price to begin with, and stayed that way when we said it was a wedding. They created delicious food that everyone in my family could identify and enjoy. They were almost invisible on the wedding day, and had everything set up as requested. They took time to very carefully arrange our cupcakes beautifully, even though we bought them elsewhere. That kind of touch says a lot about a company. The chairs and tables were as promised, and their bartender worked great. The only minor complaint I'd have is that there was confusion in the beginning, trying to get a quote and dealing with employees who were frequently travelling. It was tough to get a call back at first. But later, everything settled and we were very happy. I'm glad we went with a family-run business that really seemed to care.

Lynn · Married on 09/14/2013

Creedon and Co catered our 75-person wedding reception (grilled lunch buffet) in Petersham, Mass., this past fall. We could not have been happier with the results. Throughout the planning process, Danielle (our main contact) and all the other Creedon folks were SO gracious and helpful. They did not balk at a single question or request. One of the owners of the company actually called in person to help with a venue detail we had to work out with our town - definitely beyond the call of duty and much appreciated.

On the day of the wedding, the small crew (led by Cindy and Kendra) that set up and ran our reception catering was calm, hard-working, helpful, and kind. We had rented chairs, tables, place settings, and linens, and had really specific instructions about where things should go, etc. They did it all perfectly. Set-up and clean-up were efficient, low-stress for us, and invisible to our guests. Speaking of our guests: the thumbs-up on the delicious food was unanimous... and it's no small feat to please a mix of young and old folks, including city dwellers accustomed to eating in Boston and New York. Highest marks went to the grilled chicken, BBQ chicken, grilled veggie skewers, cornbread, orzo salad, and quinoa salad. The make-your-own sundae bar was also a big hit. Months later, family and friends still bring up the yummy food when reminiscing about the day.

Equally important to know for those following a budget, the cost was very reasonable. Other places we looked for catering were light-years out of our budget range, and I admit we were a little worried about what quality we'd get for so much less money. Well, what we got was absolutely perfect. We highly recommend these folks to anyone looking for great service, delicious food, and a family business that really knows its stuff.

• Laurenl06

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2011

3.0

We got so many wonderful comments regarding our food at our wedding! Everyone was going up for seconds and thirds! Julie was incredibly helpful on the day of, making sure I was calm, and making sure my incredibly social husband got a least a few bites of food in his mouth! She took care of everything, and I had nothing to worry about the whole reception. It was perfect!

1.5
      3.0

The day of was perfect. The staff were excellent and the food was good. Working with this company before the event was extremely difficult. Communication was poor. For example, Emails wouldn't get responded to until days later and I was never told when they would be there the day of my wedding to set up. I had to call an hour and a half before the start of my wedding to see where they were since no one was around. I would recommend this company however, you need to have a lot of patience during your planning.