Creative Weddings Reviews

132 | Miami, FL

132 Reviews for Creative Weddings

Stacy · Married on 03/28/2015

While there are a number of wedding stationary vendors around, I was so glad that I purchased by wedding invites from Creative Weddings. The level of professionalism and overall customer service was exemplary!!! Erasmo and his wife were always attentive and were so willing to help with the little things (i.e. reviewing my caligraphy request before submission). They were also very timely and kept my mother and I informed throughout the ordering process. As a result of their GREAT service, I will definitely be referring others to them, as well as purchasing a few more wedding items from them!!!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Arlene · Married on 03/14/2015

What I found in Creative Weddings was everything a bride could hope for...guidance, professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail, support, patience and so much more! It was a pleasure to work with Erasmo! He made the selection of our wedding invitations such a joyous occasion! He is always there to answer questions and keep you informed on the process of production. He wants only the best for his clients! We are thrilled with the final product! The invitations are stunning...they are all we could have hoped for and more! And it was extra special to order our invitations where my twin sister ordered hers 10 years ago! Thank you Erasmo! Mattia and Arlene

Sent on 12/19/2014

Sulienne · Married on 02/21/2015

My wedding is in Aruba and we flew to Miami to do some wedding shopping. Walking down Miracle mile we noticed this beautiful little store called Creative weddings. Stepping in Creative weddings store without an appointment or a clue what for invitations we would choose, Erasmo was a BIG help from there on.
    He patiently took all his time and showed us as much Invites he possibly could and explained every little detail about all. He had an answer to all our questions and suggested many Ideas we used today.
    After we chose an Invite and almond favors...it was all in his hands because we had to fly back to Aruba.

Back in Aruba the contact between me and Erasmo (via email) was better then I expected.He responded very quickly and was very patient with all the changes I had every time and again he was able to answer all my questions.

Our wedding Invitation came out gorgeous and I would't want it any other way.

The service provided by Erasmo was the best. There was one mistake done with the calligraphy and we were suppose the fly back the next day to Aruba, so he would had to fedex the new envelopes. Somehow Erasmo was able to fix the mistake and get me those envelopes before I went to the airport. I was so amazed.

I would definitely recommend Creative weddings for all those brides to be out there. Aside of our invitations we bought many other things (Ring barrier pillow, flower girl baskets, favor boxes). If you have a small wedding or a big one (like us) Erasmo his store would definitely have something for you. I am so happy I entered Creative weddings that day.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Christine · Married on 12/20/2014

Maria Elena at Creative Weddings was a godsend for me. She helped me pick out everything I needed for my daughter’s wedding from party favors to table numbers. She provided me with honest advice and created the most beautiful party favors that matched our color theme. She even went out of her way to get them ready for me a week earlier than expected and saved me a second trip down to Miami. Not only does she have the most beautiful wedding accessories, but Maria Elena also takes the time to help you choose the items that reflect your personal style. Shopping in her store was such a pleasure! Everything she carries is so beautiful and very unique. There are so many styles to choose from. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone who is planning a wedding. Maria Elena is an expert in her field, and I am so happy that I found her store!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Cristina · Married on 12/06/2014

Creative Weddings provided us with the best service! Erasmo is a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and well versed on proper etiquette. He was also very patient showing me all of the options available for my wedding invitations. The finished product was absolutely STUNNING. My wedding invitations were sent out almost 2 weeks ago and I am still receiving phone calls about how beautiful they are! I highly recommend Creative Weddings. They have our business for life! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/11/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/29/2014

They were great! Used them for my Invitations! Needless to say, my invitations came out perfect! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Alexa · Married on 11/23/2014

My fiance and I enjoyed working with Mr. Erasmo Cruz, from Wedding Creations. He was knowledgable and his suggestions where on point. Our invitations arrived earlier than expected which was a pleasant surprise! They were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/25/2014

We are extremely happy with our wedding invitations from Creative Weddings. The staff were accommodating of all our requests and eased all our concerns. We ran into an issue with the manufacturers and with the help of Erasmo we were able to find an even nicer option within our budget and no loss in time. Erasmo was very detailed in his explanation of the process and was very transparent with regards to manufacturing timelines. He set our expectations and far out ceded them. We received our invitations in flawless condition weeks ahead of schedule and we still are truly blown away by the quality of the printing job. Our guests have been very complimentary. We would recommend Creative Weddings to everyone. They are diligent and truly value you as a customer and they have something fantastic for every budget. Thanks again Erasmo and the rest of the team!! From: Peta and Drew

Sent on 09/06/2014

Anaely · Married on 11/08/2014

I had so much fun working with Creative Weddings. Mr. Erasmo Cruz was so professional and he was very knowledgeable of wedding invitation etiquette. My invitations came out stunning and my guest were so amaze! I definitely recommend Creative Wedding to any bride looking to have beautiful invitations.

Anaely

Sent on 09/17/2014

Blanchelle · Married on 10/26/2014

Erasmo and his wife took my mother and I in and made us a part of their family. Helping us in more ways than one. They were extremely professional and warm. They exceeded our expectations.
    Looking at our wedding invitation and its creation; one could see the beauty, care, attention and pride they put in each and every one. It was lovely and classic.

They also provide these almonds, as wedding favors. They are incredibly delicious and adds that classic/traditional touch to any event, especially a wedding.
    Much love and many thanks.

Sent on 11/19/2014

The perfect store for the perfect occasion!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Janelle · Married on 08/08/2014

I loved my experience working with the staff at Creative Weddings.
    They are warm and patient and answered all of my questions and requests in a very timely manner.
    My invitations were absolutely beautiful and more than I could even imagine.
    They were always on the ball and knew what I wanted and needed almost before I knew, which was very helpful as I was uncertain about many things.
    This was especially shown when wording my invitations... and I am very appreciative.
    I'm not sure what I would have done without them actually...lol.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.
    The only thing I didn't buy was my wedding dress.
    It was definitely a one stop shop with wonderful products.
    Janelle
    (A very happy customer.)

Sent on 07/24/2014

Christy · Married on 05/31/2014

Creative Weddings was wonderful to work with! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding invitations. They had great ideas and great quality service and product!

Sent on 03/24/2014

sissy · Married on 05/24/2014

Creative Weddings is definitely the place to go for invitations and favors. I honestly looked all over South Florida and couldn't have chosen the best one! Erasmo is extremely helpful and responsive. His whole team are very professional and always willing to help. I am extremely happy with the invitations I got from them. Creative Weddings is the best best place to go! I completely recommend it!!!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Jonathan · Married on 04/19/2014

Creative Wedding did an awesome job for our invitations. We visited several stores and we couldn't be happier with our decision. They were very helpful, honest and efficient from beginning to end. If you were looking for invitations or any other items for your wedding, their elegant showroom puts everything right at your fingertips. Thank you Creative Wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Kristine · Married on 04/12/2014

Creative Weddings made choosing our wedding invitations an extremely pleasurably experience. We liked interacting face to face, it made things so much easier and we could actually feel and see what we were getting. I am not the most organized bride so I was extremely late ordering my invitations. Creative Weddings surprised us and we got them two and a half weeks earlier than expected. Their service didn't stop there, they checked on us after the wedding to see how it went.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Elora · Married on 03/15/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Creative Weddings. I ordered wedding save the dates, invitations and thank you cards from them and everything was impeccable - from the quality of the products to the excellence in the service provided. Erasmo works closely with his clients in an extremely professional manner, giving us the assistance and attention deserved. Creative Weddings many years of experience in the business definitely reflects in the way business is handled and executed. I highly recommend every aspect of this business to future customers!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Laura · Married on 03/01/2014

Excellent customer service by Erasmo and his staff. They created beautiful invitations for our wedding and provided us with lovely and elegant favors and gifts! I highly recommend Creative Weddings to anyone who is celebrating any event that they truly want to make special and memorable!

Thank you Creative weddings!!! Laura and Lon

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 02/15/2014

Creative Wedding has excellent customer service and they are very responsible. I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with for my wedding invitations. They were friendly and very helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Carolina · Married on 12/07/2013

I cannot be happier with my wedding invitations. That being said by a bride who is very into detail and perfection. Erasmo was very patient with me and showed me as book after book of samples for over an hour. I had to see all to make sure I chose THE ONE! He had no problem and I felt he genuinely wanted me to feel like I chose without pressure and with no regrets (unlike my fiancé who just wanted me to choose lol). The invitations came in quickly which was good because I was in a time crunch. I just mailed them out this moring and I know everyone will absolutely love them.
    I still have another trip pending to Creative Weddings for my other wedding accessories.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Claudia · Married on 11/30/2013

My experience at creative Weddings was the best, Erasmo, helped me a lot with my wedding invitations, and even that I´m from Honduras I can tell I had an excellent service from him. Don´t doubt to trust your wedding with these guys. They are excellent.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Carolina · Married on 11/15/2013

I ordered my invitations from Creative Weddings. Erasmo was very professional and focused on details. He makes sure your invitations come out right the first time. Very dependable. I would go to them again in the future !

Sent on 07/31/2013

Rebeca · Married on 11/09/2013

Creative Weddings did an amazing job with my wedding invitations!! Erasmo Cruz and his team are extremely friendly and offer their clients the best customer service ever. Their store is beautiful and I was able to find everything I needed for my special day! Erasmo is full of ideas and was always available for any requests I asked.
    Creative Weddings was the first and only store I visited when looking for my wedding invitations and I couldn't be happier!
    Thank you for such a fabulous work! :)

Sent on 08/19/2013

anabel · Married on 10/26/2013

Hello Erasmo!!

First of all thank you so much for all our wedding accessories. We got so many compliments the day of our wedding. Everything was so beautiful! It truly was our best shopping experience!! Thank you so much again, Francesco and Anabel

Sent on 11/04/2013

jonaylie · Married on 10/19/2013

The most amazing place in Miami for invitations, favors and sooooo much more!!!

thank you for making my wedding look so unique and different I loved every moment of being able to work with you guys!!! I cant wait for any other event to be able to work again with you!!

I would recommend this to any one with closed eyes!!!

Sincerely,