Creative Transformations Styling & Events Reviews

Creative Transformations Styling & Events 4
Creative Transformations Styling & Events 5
  • Michele

Michele Smith 路 Getting married on 12/31/2023

The best event planner, ever!

We have used Creative Transformations for the last two years for our biggest fundraiser. Our events have been successful without a hitch. This year, we have hired them for 3 events and the response has been magnificent.

Creative Transformations Styling & Events 6
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thanks Michele, we enjoy working with you and your organization! Looking forward to this year鈥檚 events!

Allison Marzolo 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Best coordinator EVER

Teri and her team are truly THE BEST!! She was recommended to us by one of her previous clients and let me just say our wedding would not have been the same without her. She was patient with us every step of the planning process and listened to what we wanted. She was was very informative and asked our vendors question we would not have through to ask. On our wedding day she made us both feel relaxed and stress free. If we had it to do all over again we would use Teri and her team every time!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events 7
    Creative Transformations Styling & Events 8
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you for letting us help bring your wedding ideas together! We had so much fun working with you! Wishing you both of very happy married life 馃槉

Sharan Marshall 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience

I had the pleasure of being a model for advertising, and the respect, the love, the fun atmosphere made for an incredible day, and a promise to always return and share the professionalism and style they represent.

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you Sha'Ran! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to learn more about how we can be of help to future clients! :-)

Cori 路 Married on 03/06/2019

Beautiful, stylish, memorable weddings

Teri is not only delightful to work with, but she also has an eye for detail and a flare for design that will make your wedding exquisite! Teri can guide your selection on everything you need for your wedding to compliment your personal taste and wow your guests. I am so impressed with her work! It鈥檚 always beautiful!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you Cori for your wonderful thoughts and feedback! We greatly appreciate it... this helps us to continue to learn how to service all future clients! :-)

Dr. Shellie Hipsky 路 Married on 12/13/2018

Excellent event stylist and planner!

Teri is an amazing event planner with an incredible aesthetic. So much so that the weddings she has styled have been featured in Inspiring Lives Magazine. They are stunningly beautiful.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! We enjoy working with you and feel honored to be part of the creative team. Looking forward to many more projects ahead!

Debbie Jacquin 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Event coordinator

Teri and her team bring a sense of organization to any event! They are so valuable to have running the show and allow their clients to spend time with their guests! I would highly recommend their professional services!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you Debbie, it is always a pleasure working with you and the Good Samaritan Hunger Center! Looking forward to another great year ahead.

Jenifer Bemis 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Celebration party was A++

What a relief it was to have Teri and her team of experts take the responsibilities away from me and put on their plate. Excellent prices. A-1 service. I will hire again!!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events 9
    Creative Transformations Styling & Events 10
    Creative Transformations Styling & Events 11
    Creative Transformations Styling & Events 12
    Sent on 02/04/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you Jenifer, we enjoyed helping you make your event well attended and fun evening! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Kim Haic 路 Married on 10/06/2018

One of the most organized!

Teri,with Creative Transformations, is one of the most organized people I've ever met. Her knowledge of the industry and network of contacts can't be beat!! She is sought out and referred by the most respected individuals in the area!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we greatly appreciate your kind sentiments! We are always striving to service our clients to the best level possible!

Erin Kennedy 路 Married on 07/01/2018

Easy to communicate with!

I was looking for someone to shop for holiday decorations, seek out vendors, order tables and linens, and then set everything up for parties. She definitely delivered, and on time as well. Easy to communicate with, and we鈥檝e been using her for all of our parties the last 15 months and will continue to do so for every other party we have. Thank you Teri!

Erin K

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thanks Erin for your continued business! We enjoy helping you execute your annual parties! Looking forward to another great year ahead :-)

Amanda 路 Married on 08/29/2017

Made the day perfect!

Teri was a great help in planning my wedding reception. She was very reponsive to questions and concerns I had and helped everything to go very smoothly on the big day. I wouldn鈥檛 hesitate to recommend her for any event planning needs!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda, we truly enjoyed helping you with your planning needs! I greatly appreciate your feedback and friendship!
  • Megan

Megan Konst 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Best Decision Ever!

Teri was highly recommended to me from another bride. Teri from Creative Transformations made all of our wedding planning and coordination extremely easy. She listened to how I envisioned my wedding and took the steps to make it happen. She took care of everything before the date and the night of. Her hard work and dedication allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding. Not only did she help set up the venue prior to the event, she (and her husband!) helped take down all the decor and vendor pieces the night after the wedding ended! She went above and beyond! If there was one thing that made our wedding the way it was, it was Teri. We were not the only ones to form this opinion- many of our guests saw how well she had worked the event. We cannot recommend her enough!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events 13
    Creative Transformations Styling & Events 14
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thanks Megan, you & your hubby are such sweet couple! Not only did we make a new friend, but we had so much fun helping to bring your wedding ideas to life.

Kara Serger 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Pleasantly Surprised!

I first witnessed Teri's excellence in styling and planning at a wedding I attended, then she planned a first communion party for my twins. I shared with her a bit of what I wanted and she ran with it-- coming up with great ideas for a venue, the menu, and centerpieces. I received many compliments and my kids felt very special that day. I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it was to utilize her services and I'm so glad I did as a lot of stress was relieved. Thanks again Teri!

Anne Lazzerini 路 Married on 03/05/2017

Wonderfully seamless. It鈥檚 a pleasure working with them and provides me with great piece of mind

I highly recommend this vendor for all of your party/wedding planning needs!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thanks Anne, we truly enjoy working with all of our clients and colleagues! Looking forward to additional opportunities for collaboration in the future!

Kara 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Great experience!

Teri was a dream to work with! She was always professional and timely. She altered my wedding dress for me and listened to what I wanted regarding a bustle, length, and fit. Her work was seamless and and my dress fit beautifully when she was finished!

Julie Irvin 路 Married on 10/03/2015

Makes you look like a perfect hotess!

I've attended several of Teri's events, and I am never disappointed. She makes even the small things elegant and charming. It's obvious that she loves what she does. Even better, she is more affordable than one would think. She'll make you look like the perfect hostess or make your big event even more memorable.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Dawn Marie 路 Married on 07/12/2015

Fabulous Event Coodinator!

Where do we start! Teri will exceed all of your expectations! Her event designs, ideas, creativity, follow through, execution, and final product is the best around. Our event was seemless! Every detail addressed! Her team is phenomenal! Teri and her team are an absoulute pleasure to work with! So happy we found her- she helped bring our vision to reality! Thank you so much!! We are elated to have had the chance to work with you! We will definitely contact you for our next exciting event! Thank you!!!

Creative Transformations Styling & Events 15
    Sent on 02/04/2019

Creative Transformations Styling & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We truly enjoyed helping you create your vision. Looking forward to working with you again this year...so excited to see how it all unfolds.