Creative Imagery by Scott Reviews

Creative Imagery by Scott 5
Creative Imagery by Scott 6
Creative Imagery by Scott 7

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Scott is awesome! We love our engagement and wedding pictures they are fantastic! He is so fun to work with and he's very personable and you know he's there for you! Some photographers only allot you like 4 hours of so but Scott is there for however long you want which is awesome! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Scott did our wedding pictures in June and he is awesome to work with! He went above and beyond that day and was there from the early morning when I was getting my hair done to the end of the wedding that night. His prices are amazing and the work speaks for itself! He is easy to get along with and makes you laugh! I look forward to working with him in the future! Thank you Scott!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Matt · Married on 06/18/2016

Easily the best photographer in town!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Scott does a wonderful job! He's funny, caring, flexible and does a great job working with all sorts of people. Plus, his photos are beautiful!

Sent on 11/01/2013

beth · Married on 08/15/2015

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding he kept me laughing and took amazing pictures from our wedding I would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Molly · Married on 07/04/2015

I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Scott was so helpful and professional. His pictures are beautiful and he was so great with everything.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jenni · Married on 07/03/2015

Scott was amazing to work with. He did an outstanding job with our engagement pictures, and I have no doubt that our wedding pictures will be equally fantastic! Scott is laid back, flexible, and fun! Our entire wedding party loved working with him, and his personality meshed very well with us. Not only was he outstanding to work with, he had valuable suggestions regarding vendors and ideas about how to execute the photos. I am absolutely thrilled we chose to work with him-his prices are very reasonable, his work is exceptional, and he is a lot of fun for everyone. I was very impressed at the length of time he spent with us at our reception taking candid pictures of everyone. I highly recommend Scott to anyone-you will not be sorry you chose him!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Sara · Married on 06/20/2015

Scott with Creative Imagery by Scott is absolutely the 'real deal.' Personally, he is one of the most generous and kind people I know. Professionally, I would recommend his services to ANYONE! Scott did a brilliant job at capturing our love and the love and joy that surrounds us. I have had multiple occasions to see his work and all experiences have been positive. AND his prices are unbelievably reasonable!! Expecially considering the time effort he puts in to producing an authentic "product." Scott is one of those genuine, honest, fun and charitable people that are hard to come by these days. I would choose his services over and over again!

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Scott rocks!!!!! He remembers where he came from and what starting out as a young married couple is all about. His prices are affordable and you can make payments.I will recommend him to everyone. In fact I cant wait to use him again for pictures in the future. He is so organized and helpful. He bent over backwards for us and made our wedding day very special. He has such a fun personality. Scott you are amazing we are blessed to have found you and I am so thankful for you and all of your hard work. This man will go the extra mile for you. Make the right choice and go with creative imagery by scott.

Diane · Married on 06/06/2015

Could not of asked for a better photographer or person to shoot my daughters wedding. Was great to work with, made everyone feel very comfortable.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Alex · Married on 06/06/2015

He was absolutely amazing and so helpful. We got the exact pictures that we wanted and he went above and beyond to make sure that we did. He made everyone relaxed and helped us all to have fun both for the wedding party and during the engagement pictures. He really helped reduce the stress of the day by just checking in weeks before the wedding and even the day of. He was extremely flexible in order to get us the exact pictures we wanted and had plenty of neat ideas of his own. Truly amazing pictures. Will definitely use him again for other pictures.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Scott at Creative Imagery went above and beyond to provide the perfect representation of my God daughters wedding. He was professional, creative and loads of fun!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Scott was amazing he not only took amazing pictures but also helped with the coordination of the wedding as well!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

Could not have asked for a more professional, helpful and fun photographer! Thank you Scott and Matt for capturing our special day beautifully!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

Scott was great! Very helpful with coordination of events and was very accommodating with his services.

Sent on 05/26/2015

cole · Married on 05/08/2015

Scott was awesome!!! He made my brides wedding day the best!!! He was so great to work with and his professionalism was off the charts!!!! I would recommend him to anyone!!!! His work and how he acted during the whole day made us feel very comfortable and we laughed many times!!!!!

Jeanne · Married on 12/06/2014

Scott was, hands down, the best photographer I have even used! He was professional, caring, fun, knowledgable, very creative and his prices are reasonable. He was sure to show us a few "sneak peak" photo's the day after my daughters wedding, making us even more excited to see the rest, as those photos were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Terry · Married on 12/06/2014

Scott was very accommodating very professional and really a down to earth guy my daughter's wedding was a great success because of him thank you!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Michael · Married on 11/08/2014

A wonderful experience from start to finish!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Jenn · Married on 09/20/2014

Scott's professionalism and charisma made our wedding day so special! We wouldn't change a thing. His personality was a true match with ours; he was fun and easy to work with. Thank you for capturing us a lasting memory that we will cherish.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jaleesa · Married on 09/13/2014

Great Photgrapher and photos!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Brittany · Married on 07/26/2014

Choosing Creative imagery by Scott was one of the best choices made for our wedding. He was accomodationg, personal, professional, and fun! Most important, he captured the most beautiful images of our wedding!! I would recommend Scott to all Montana couples!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Suzanne · Married on 07/02/2014

Everyone in the wedding party, as well as family and friends all loved Scott. He has a great sense of humor and made the photo's enjoyable, not to mention the fact that he does a fantastic job!! Scott also gave me great leads for the Venue, the florist and the perfect person to perform our ceremony for us. I would recommend Scott for all your photography needs!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Amy · Married on 06/22/2014

Scott was so wonderful to work with. His upbeat personality made my wedding day stress free and I enjoyed every minute of it. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. Looking forward to family pictures with him in the future!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Chelsey · Married on 06/21/2014

Scott was our photographer for all the above
    Engagement Pictures!
    Wedding Invitations!
    Photographer for our Wedding!
    The pictures & wedding invitations turned out better then I could have ever imagined!
    Scott is Absolutely amazing to work with! Makes the experience fun tries to keep the stress level down as much as possible! Very flexible and listened to the vision we had for our special day! Very laid back and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend for any occasion
    Scott