Creative Focus Photography Reviews

Creative Focus Photography 6
Creative Focus Photography 7

Rob and Sheila · Married on 01/08/2019

Good man, excellent photographs

Everett Stout of Creative Focus photographed our 50th wedding anniversary and did an exceptional job. He was courteous and bent over backwards to ensure that everything was done as we desired.. His photographs were excellent. In fact, we ordered the complete set.

• Lori

Lori Miller · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply The Best---Creative Focus Photography (Everett Stout)

Creative Focus Photography (Everett Stout) is simply the best! Our planned outdoor Veteran's Day intimate wedding had an unexpected 8-inch snowstorm and was moved inside an hour before go-time, but Everett captured the intimate mood, lighting, and beauty of our special day that was just perfect! He was very attentive to our needs and even ventured into the snow with us to get those once-in-a-lifetime photos that are stunning! His flexibility combined with his professional experience helped us and our guests get those cherished keepsake photos that we never knew he was even taking! I highly recommend Everett and Creative Focus Photography to help you enjoy your special day too and trust that your photographs are in the best hands! Lori M.

Creative Focus Photography 12
    Creative Focus Photography 13

Kelly Lynch · Married on 09/23/2018

Memorable Experience

Everett photographed my Son's wedding. He's personable and professional. He was very enthusiastic and made the occasion even more fun and memorable. He took a wide variety of pics before, during and after the wedding/reception. The gallery was exciting to look at and the prints were an exceptional value. The pictures came out fabulous. He is diligent about reviewing prints before sending them off.
    Everett added to the happy day with humor and genuine enjoyment in doing what he does so well. I very much recommend Everett and Creative Focus Photography.

Creative Focus Photography 14

Bradley · Married on 08/18/2018

Everett Stout, Creative Focus Photography

I highly recommend Everett Stout, Creative Focus Photography! I've had the privilege of seeing his photos from 2 weddings. He is a true professional with his experience, work ethic and talent for capturing the beauty and significance of a very special day. He was respectful in the church, not detracting from the ceremony and very organized with all of the family groupings for the post wedding photos. He also inspired many spontaneous photos reflecting the love and tenderness between the bride ans groom, as well as all of us celebrating at the reception. Thank you, Everett, for the beautiful photos we'll treasure for a lifetime! Susie Bradley

Jenna Giansanti · Married on 06/09/2018

Expectations exceeded!

Everett did an amazing job capturing our day. He was very professional and his work truly speaks for itself. Working with Everett was very easy and made me feel so stress free when it came to our wedding photos. They absolutely exceeded our expectations!! I would recommend Everett to anyone looking for an amazing, professional, and caring photographer!

Eric Zellner · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing photographer

My wife and I are more than happy that we decided to use Everett at Creative Focus for our wedding photographer. He went above and beyond every step of the way. He truly outdid himself. He was very professional and kind towards us, you can tell that he has so much passion in his work. We honestly couldn't be happier and would recommend him to anyone.

Vicki · Married on 03/25/2018

Everett did a wonderful job with my daughter's wedding! In fact, we hired him again for my son's wedding. Pictures are amazing. I would highly recommend him.

Kim · Married on 03/25/2018

Everett of creative focus did an amazing job taking pictures at our sons wedding. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a compassionate, hard working and attention to detail photographer.

Karen and Cory · Married on 07/28/2017

Planning a wedding in a different state than where we live, was challenging enough. Everett was so very easy to work with and so incredibly nice. We were more than pleased with our photos and the quality service from Creative Focus Photography.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Karen. I knew that first time we spoke on the phone that I was going to enjoy being a part of your wedding. You all were a pleasure to work with and so very nice as well! I'm very happy to know you're so pleased with everything.

Everett Stout

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot even begin to express how pleased I am with Everett's services as my wedding photographer. He was extremely patient with both me and my photo challenged husband. He gave us amazing direction, while still allowing our personalities to shine through in the photos! Not to mention he worked super hard to get the photos back to us in a very short period of time! If you want a photographer that will go above and beyond for you, look no further than Creative Focus Photography.

Brisa · Married on 06/04/2017

Everett was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Very pleased with the pictures!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brisa! Perfect is a lot to live up to, but I'm okay with that! : ). It's hard to go wrong when you've got an amazing location like Arrowhead, and of course such an a great couple and wedding party. You all were a lot of fun!.... Everett Stout

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so glad we chose Creative Focus Photography for our wedding! Everett was professional and flexible. He adapted quickly to a change of plans when we woke up to a late April snow storm on our big day and the pictures turned out amazing!

Ashlee · Married on 10/21/2016

We absolutely made the right choice with selecting Creative Focus Photography to capture our wedding. Everett is wonderful at what he does and he helped to ensure that everything went very smoothly on the day of our wedding. We are so happy with the way our photos turned out! We highly recommend Creative Focus!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you so very much for your appreciation. Your wedding was smooth indeed, but I think mostly, because you're such an easy going couple, which made things quite easy for me! It was a pleasure being a part your celebration! : )

Everett Stout

Mandy · Married on 06/11/2016

When I was looking for a photogragher I was looking for someone that takes great pictures. Well that is important but what I found to be just as valuable was that Everett was organized and professional. He made sure to know what I wanted beforehand and somehow kept a whole wedding party staying on time! I was impressed with him being able to have a great sense of humor, keeping everyone laughing all the while making sure my family didn't try to start "running the show " during what was specially designated as photo time. You can tell Everett is passionate about his job, he does everything he can to make sure pictures are perfect, which is not easy to do with my family :)

Sent on 10/02/2016

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much, Mandy! Reading your review brought me a big smile in remembering how much fun you all were to work with. The small intimate weddings are a little more rare for me, but always welcomed. Yours especially had lot's of personality, which made us a great fit!

Krista · Married on 05/06/2016

I can not say enough wonderful and positive things about Creative Focus Photography!!! When I met with Everett I immediately knew he was our photographer! The pictures that he took are breath taking, I mean stunning!!! He went above and beyond during our whole wedding process. If I needed anything leading up to the wedding he was so helpful and super organized and a blast to work with! His passion for photography shows through his work. Him being so good and organized helps u get every photo you want and then some. The end of you're special day all you have our memories with pictures and I am so lucky I had Everett to capture those priceless moments.

Carmen · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you, Everett for the beautiful memories! From the moment we saw Everett's work, we knew immediately that he was the photographer for our wedding and did not second guess our decision. Everett captured the essence from beginning to end. Art and I are very happy and impressed with the quality and color of our photos.

Again, thanks for your professionalism and fantastic work!
    Carmen & Art

Michael · Married on 04/02/2016

Making the decision to use Creative Focus Photography for our wedding was a no brainer. From the initial conversation all the way through the wedding events- Everett was phenomenal. He is well organized, an excellent communicator and has great vision for the big day. He captured our special moments perfectly while communicating with other vendors and family to keep things running smoothly. We couldn’t have been happier with his services and would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a professional wedding photographer.

Everette completely exceeded my expectations. He has special attention to detail and makes sure to capture every moment. All the pictures looks very natural and absolutely beautiful. The pictures are not only outstanding, but his customer service is great as well!

Kara · Married on 11/21/2015

Everett's dedication and careful concern about his clients happiness enabled him to not just take pictures at my wedding, but to capture moments. Every time I look at my photos I am taken back to every emotion my husband and I experienced on our big day. Everett did a phenomenal job at capturing who we were as a couple. The beautiful quality of photos, his constant support and accommodation and artistic eye were further added bonuses! You can't go wrong with Creative Focus!

Christa · Married on 08/30/2015

I had the wonderful opportunity to hire Everett Stoutt as the photographer for our daughter's August 2015 wedding at the Evergreen Lake House. My husband and I have shot 50 plus weddings over the last few years and we were looking for a photographer with very high standards. Everett exceeded every expectation that we had. He is true professional in every way. He made everyone comfortable, took the time to do some wonderful portraits of the bride and groom, seemed to be effortlessly, even though it isn't , at every right spot at every right time to get the perfect shot. Everett exudes confidence but also a kindness and flexibility that made him GREAT to work with. Also for the number of shots that he takes and photoshops he is an Excellent value. You will be very happy with the quality of Everett's work.

Cherise · Married on 07/26/2015

Everett was great in every way. He was very professional and our pictures turned out great! His price was very reasonable which is what made me choose him and I glad I did!

Matt · Married on 07/18/2015

Everett at Creative Focus Photography was recommended to us by family members and friends. After the first meeting with Everett, we knew he was who we wanted to photograph our wedding. Everett began by showing us his portfolio in a comfortable setting and gave us time to discuss our ideas without pressuring us. His work speaks for itself, and his professionalism was wonderful. We booked Everett for his normal wedding timeline, but soon decided we would like to have him available for photos before the ceremony. He obliged without hesitation and was very patient with our quirky group. He captured more than we could have imagined in his photos and are greatly looking forward to displaying his work and ourselves in our home and our family's homes. I highly recommend Everett and Creative Focus Photography, you will not be disappointed in their service and attention to detail.

Jeff · Married on 06/18/2015

Everett was easy to work with and pro-active during every phase of the planning. He was also very responsive if we needed anything. Details were clearly communicated. Our photos are beautiful!

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Everett photographed my daughter's wedding this May. He is professional, energetic, adaptable, and most importantly takes gorgeous photos. He was completely unhurried and unobtrusive. He allowed the fun of the day to be the focus instead of the photographer and in the process got some of the most naturally beautiful shots that I have seen. Great job Everett!