Creative Focus Photography Reviews

145 | Littleton, CO

145 Reviews for Creative Focus Photography

145 Creative Focus Photography Reviews

Vicki · Married on 03/25/2018

Everett did a wonderful job with my daughter's wedding! In fact, we hired him again for my son's wedding. Pictures are amazing. I would highly recommend him.

Kim · Married on 03/25/2018

Everett of creative focus did an amazing job taking pictures at our sons wedding. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a compassionate, hard working and attention to detail photographer.

Karen and Cory · Married on 07/28/2017

Planning a wedding in a different state than where we live, was challenging enough. Everett was so very easy to work with and so incredibly nice. We were more than pleased with our photos and the quality service from Creative Focus Photography.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Karen. I knew that first time we spoke on the phone that I was going to enjoy being a part of your wedding. You all were a pleasure to work with and so very nice as well! I'm very happy to know you're so pleased with everything. Everett Stout

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot even begin to express how pleased I am with Everett's services as my wedding photographer. He was extremely patient with both me and my photo challenged husband. He gave us amazing direction, while still allowing our personalities to shine through in the photos! Not to mention he worked super hard to get the photos back to us in a very short period of time! If you want a photographer that will go above and beyond for you, look no further than Creative Focus Photography.

Timothy · Married on 07/13/2017

We would highly recommend Everett, from Creative Focus Photography, as a wedding photographer. He met with us a few times prior to the big day. We learned about his artistic style and he learned what we wanted from our photographs to make sure it was a match. He was very fun to work with the day of the wedding. He had prepped us so well that the shoot felt natural, as if we had worked with him before. He took the lead and made sure all of our wedding party/family pictures that we wanted were checked off the list. His main purpose was to tell our story, and he did just that.

Creative Focus Photography 2
    Creative Focus Photography 3
    Creative Focus Photography 4
    Creative Focus Photography 5

Brisa · Married on 06/04/2017

Everett was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Very pleased with the pictures!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brisa! Perfect is a lot to live up to, but I'm okay with that! : ). It's hard to go wrong when you've got an amazing location like Arrowhead, and of course such an a great couple and wedding party. You all were a lot of fun!.... Everett Stout

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so glad we chose Creative Focus Photography for our wedding! Everett was professional and flexible. He adapted quickly to a change of plans when we woke up to a late April snow storm on our big day and the pictures turned out amazing!

Ashlee · Married on 10/21/2016

We absolutely made the right choice with selecting Creative Focus Photography to capture our wedding. Everett is wonderful at what he does and he helped to ensure that everything went very smoothly on the day of our wedding. We are so happy with the way our photos turned out! We highly recommend Creative Focus!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you so very much for your appreciation. Your wedding was smooth indeed, but I think mostly, because you're such an easy going couple, which made things quite easy for me! It was a pleasure being a part your celebration! : ) Everett Stout

Mandy · Married on 06/11/2016

When I was looking for a photogragher I was looking for someone that takes great pictures. Well that is important but what I found to be just as valuable was that Everett was organized and professional. He made sure to know what I wanted beforehand and somehow kept a whole wedding party staying on time! I was impressed with him being able to have a great sense of humor, keeping everyone laughing all the while making sure my family didn't try to start "running the show " during what was specially designated as photo time. You can tell Everett is passionate about his job, he does everything he can to make sure pictures are perfect, which is not easy to do with my family :)

Sent on 10/02/2016

Creative Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much, Mandy! Reading your review brought me a big smile in remembering how much fun you all were to work with. The small intimate weddings are a little more rare for me, but always welcomed. Yours especially had lot's of personality, which made us a great fit!

Krista · Married on 05/06/2016

I can not say enough wonderful and positive things about Creative Focus Photography!!! When I met with Everett I immediately knew he was our photographer! The pictures that he took are breath taking, I mean stunning!!! He went above and beyond during our whole wedding process. If I needed anything leading up to the wedding he was so helpful and super organized and a blast to work with! His passion for photography shows through his work. Him being so good and organized helps u get every photo you want and then some. The end of you're special day all you have our memories with pictures and I am so lucky I had Everett to capture those priceless moments.

Carmen · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you, Everett for the beautiful memories! From the moment we saw Everett's work, we knew immediately that he was the photographer for our wedding and did not second guess our decision. Everett captured the essence from beginning to end. Art and I are very happy and impressed with the quality and color of our photos.

Again, thanks for your professionalism and fantastic work!
    Carmen & Art

Michael · Married on 04/02/2016

Making the decision to use Creative Focus Photography for our wedding was a no brainer. From the initial conversation all the way through the wedding events- Everett was phenomenal. He is well organized, an excellent communicator and has great vision for the big day. He captured our special moments perfectly while communicating with other vendors and family to keep things running smoothly. We couldn’t have been happier with his services and would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a professional wedding photographer.

Everette completely exceeded my expectations. He has special attention to detail and makes sure to capture every moment. All the pictures looks very natural and absolutely beautiful. The pictures are not only outstanding, but his customer service is great as well!

Kara · Married on 11/21/2015

Everett's dedication and careful concern about his clients happiness enabled him to not just take pictures at my wedding, but to capture moments. Every time I look at my photos I am taken back to every emotion my husband and I experienced on our big day. Everett did a phenomenal job at capturing who we were as a couple. The beautiful quality of photos, his constant support and accommodation and artistic eye were further added bonuses! You can't go wrong with Creative Focus!

Christa · Married on 08/30/2015

I had the wonderful opportunity to hire Everett Stoutt as the photographer for our daughter's August 2015 wedding at the Evergreen Lake House. My husband and I have shot 50 plus weddings over the last few years and we were looking for a photographer with very high standards. Everett exceeded every expectation that we had. He is true professional in every way. He made everyone comfortable, took the time to do some wonderful portraits of the bride and groom, seemed to be effortlessly, even though it isn't , at every right spot at every right time to get the perfect shot. Everett exudes confidence but also a kindness and flexibility that made him GREAT to work with. Also for the number of shots that he takes and photoshops he is an Excellent value. You will be very happy with the quality of Everett's work.

Cherise · Married on 07/26/2015

Everett was great in every way. He was very professional and our pictures turned out great! His price was very reasonable which is what made me choose him and I glad I did!

Matt · Married on 07/18/2015

Everett at Creative Focus Photography was recommended to us by family members and friends. After the first meeting with Everett, we knew he was who we wanted to photograph our wedding. Everett began by showing us his portfolio in a comfortable setting and gave us time to discuss our ideas without pressuring us. His work speaks for itself, and his professionalism was wonderful. We booked Everett for his normal wedding timeline, but soon decided we would like to have him available for photos before the ceremony. He obliged without hesitation and was very patient with our quirky group. He captured more than we could have imagined in his photos and are greatly looking forward to displaying his work and ourselves in our home and our family's homes. I highly recommend Everett and Creative Focus Photography, you will not be disappointed in their service and attention to detail.

Jeff · Married on 06/18/2015

Everett was easy to work with and pro-active during every phase of the planning. He was also very responsive if we needed anything. Details were clearly communicated. Our photos are beautiful!

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Everett photographed my daughter's wedding this May. He is professional, energetic, adaptable, and most importantly takes gorgeous photos. He was completely unhurried and unobtrusive. He allowed the fun of the day to be the focus instead of the photographer and in the process got some of the most naturally beautiful shots that I have seen. Great job Everett!

I had an excellent experience with Everett at my wedding.

After looking at Everett's work on the CreativeFocus website, I knew I wanted to talk to him about being a potential photographer at my wedding. We met for a consultation and I was very happy with his approach to photography: laid back, but serious; humorous, but professional. He showed us several albums and examples of his work, including photos he had taken at previous weddings at my venue. I loved his pictures and the care he took to clean them up (removing distracting lights/signs from photos, etc). As if the examples of his work weren't enough, Everett also explicitly pointed out that "If you don't get the pictures you want, I didn't do my job", including pictures that just didn't turn out (blurry, etc). He made it very clear that he would do everything required to give me what I wanted.

After officially booking him for the wedding, he sent a form to fill out for what pictures I wanted him to take so he could get everything I wanted without having to ask questions on the day of. After looking through my list, he estimated the amount of time it would take to fit in all of the shots so I could plan accordingly.

During the wedding, he showed up perfectly on time and ready for the occasion. It rained that day so most of the shots had to be inside, and even though it was pretty dark and there were a lot of mirrors to work around, Everett was able to position himself so we got fabulous shots. He had plenty of ideas on what would look good, and I felt completely comfortable handing over the reigns to him to capture my day.

All in all, I'm very happy I chose Everett as my photography and would highly recommend him to any brides out there! He's fantastic and knows how to get the shots you want while being the "fly on the wall". The photos will turn out beautifully, and you'll always remember your special day.

• User4195881 · 2+ years ago

Great experience working with Everett. I can't wait to see the photos. He was very professional and had a great balance of going quickly but not losing quality. Overall a great person to have as a part of the wedding team.

Sharon · Married on 10/18/2014

My daughter was married October 2014 at Lionscrest Manor, CO with Everett as the photographer. He was personable, fun, professional, and put everyone at ease. He took a combination of traditional and contemporary photos and they were all fantastic! I highly recommend him! Thank you, Everett!

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2014

Everett of Creative Focus Photography was a pleasure to work with, and my husband and I highly recommend him. We were looking for a photographer who could do a variety of shots both outdoors and indoors, and Everett's work matched our expectations perfectly. He is not only talented and detail-oriented, but also extremely organized, communicative, patient, and professional. It is clear in his work and from our interactions with him that Everett takes his responsibilities as a photographer very seriously, and he makes it clear what his clients can expect from him. On our wedding day, Everett was patient and flexible with our schedules. He was also fun to work with, and he created a comfortable environment for my husband and I to be ourselves for the photos. We love the pictures he took, especially the style of his formal photos and his art photos! My husband and I are so pleased with our experience, we can't imagine working with any photographer other than Everett.

Michael · Married on 08/07/2014

Everett is a great photographer, and I am so glad that my wife and I picked him to photograph our wedding. He has such high expectations of himself, and he makes it very clear what to expect from him right off the bat. He took his responsibility as our photographer very seriously, and did more for us than we could have expected. He is very detail oriented, which makes for very good looking photographs. Everett also explains everything he is doing. He made a real effort to ensure that we knew what was going on, and why he was doing what he was doing, which really helped and made us feel very comfortable. By working so hard to make us feel comfortable, I don’t think any of our photographs looked posed, even in the formal photos. In fact, the formal photos were some of my favorites; they were so much fun without feeling too goofy or inappropriate for a wedding. He really just captured us being ourselves! I also really liked his art images. His eye for detail and his creativity really blend together to create some really cool pictures. On the business end, Everett is super easy to work with. I never thought that my wife and I could ever afford the sheer quality of photography and service that Everett gave to us. We even got digital copies of our pictures included, and given the quality of the photos I would have been willing to buy nearly all of them if he hadn’t.