Creative Cakes Reviews

Creative Cakes 4
Creative Cakes 5
Creative Cakes 6
Creative Cakes 7

To say our cake was delicious would not be enough!! Indescribably delicious gets closer to what it was, but still falls short!! The people at Creative Cakes are wonderful, helpful and professional and helped us design the perfect cake for our wedding!! It was beautiful to look at as well, but tasted sooooo good!! Everyone loved it and we will be telling everyone and anyone who needs to find a cake, whether for a wedding, birthday or they just like cake, to call Creative Cakes!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

No complaints here! They did a wonderful job through the whole process. We enjoyed the cake tasting and they made it hassel free from that day forward. The cake was delicious. We went with the strawberry mousse and yellow cake. We had a buttercream frosting. It looked perfect and tasted perfect, just what we had imagined! Also, we had a lot of details, but they remembered all of them. Great job!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Creative Cakes is a life saver! The venue I used has a deal with another cake place and after having a tasting I refused to go there. Creative cakes squeezed me in for my wedding date that was less than a month away. 4 of us went for a tasting and we each got our own plate of multiple different cakes and fillings. They use butter in their frosting, which is AMAZING. They have so many different flavors and cakes that mix and match. Everyone at the wedding was raving about how good the cake was and everyone took multiple pieces.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Angela · Married on 06/08/2013

I have nothing but great things to say about this company. Becky was our consultant and she made our vision come to life from the personalization to the bling. She was very responsive to emails or any questions I had, which helped make the process so easy. My husband chose Irish creme as one of the flavors and it was a hit, it was an unexpected surprise which was delicious. Thank you again to Creative Cakes for all your hard work and planning, we loved it, our guests loved it, and we couldn't ask for more. We will definitely be back!! (:

P.S. Not to mention the free replica tier we receive on our one year anniversary, I've never heard of anyone else doing that before, just another bonus!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/24/2013

My husband and I decided to go the non traditional route and have a cupcake cake for our May 24, 2013 wedding. I am so glad we decided to do this. We wanted our wedding to be romantic and classy without having a stuffy feel. The cupcakes gave our wedding exactly that. The cake was so beautiful and each cupcake was decorated. We had the cupcake tiered and the top tier was a small cake that my husband and I could cut. Creative Cakes did such a beautiful job creating the cake I had envisioned. Not only did my cake look beautiful, it also tasted delicious. It was also so easy for our guests to bring their cupcake home with them at the end of the evening. Creative Cakes even gave us some to go boxes! We researched other bakery's and by far Creative Cakes had the best value. We have used them for other events and have also had friends and family use them for weddings and parties. They are truely a wonderful bakery!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Creative Cakes was AWESOME!!!! They created my dream wedding cake!! I couldn't ask for a more perfect cake!!!! Not only did it look great it tasted phenominal!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 01/12/2013

Our cake was so beautiful and it looked exactly like the design that the Creative Cakes employee drew up at our tasting--ivory buttercream with gold and silver henna print and edible pearls all over. We had lemon chiffon cake with raspberry and lemon cream filling. I generally think wedding cake is dry and disgusting, but this was so light and delicious--it was unlike any wedding cake I've ever had!

The price was extremely reasonable, and the cake was incredibly impressive, both on the tastebuds and in the photo album--Creative Cakes is awesome!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

The cake was perfect...It was beautiful and delicious. My guests were mesmerized by the cake and took pictures of it when they arrived.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Tara · Married on 09/15/2012

The only thing I can say is I wish i would have gotten another piece! Our wedding cake was so delicious! We opted for a very simple design which was executed perfectly but our focus was on the taste and the knocked out of park. We had vanilla cake with chocolate mouse filling. it was amazing! we ate the whole piece right then and there on the dance floor and actually fought over who would get the last bite (lovingly of course!). We also used them for our dessert table and while i never made it over there to try myself, all of my guests raved about the great selection and how yummy everything was! They were great to work with and always followed through with design and color and confirming it all. I also love the extra detail that they will bake you a smaller version of your cake on your one-year anniversary! I am already counting down the days until it because it was so good! You can't go wrong with creative cakes! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 09/08/2012

Creative Cakes provided our cake through our caterer, Levy Events. I was hesitant at first, because we had no choice but to use them. However, the cake was delicious and decorated exactly to our specifications. They were also easy to get a hold of when we needed to make changes.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Kerry · Married on 08/12/2012

Creative Cakes is the vendor that works directly with our wedding venue, Fulton's on the River, which made it very easy to do business with them, as our cake was already included in our package at Fulton's. We chose a very simple design with their "real" buttercream frosting, and it was deliscoius!! My guests said they never ate a tastier wedding cake! Every time I open my freezer now I see our top layer and feel very tempted to just go ahead and have bite!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Stacey · Married on 08/04/2012

They did an amazing job with my cake. It was exactly what I envisioned for my cake. My husband even agrees because he hates butter cream frosting cake and he absolutely loved the taste of the cake and cant wait to eat it again in a year.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2012

Excellent in every way - service,taste,quality and cost

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

Wow! The best cake I have ever had! They were very flexible and made our dream center piece cakes! We can not wait for our free cake on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/28/2012

The cake was amazing! We pieced together an idea of the the thins we liked and they drew a sketch of a cake to fit our idea. The end result was exactly what we wanted. It was so delicious!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Natalie · Married on 02/24/2012

The most amazing wedding cake I have ever seen and eaten. We ordered the banana cake with hazelnut mousse and chocolate ganache. It was 6 tiers of beautiful deliciousness. The staff at CC is incredible, and Becky (during our first consultation), understood immediately the look we wanted to achieve ~ sketching out the most gorgeous rendering of our dream cake. And boy, did they deliver! Our reception space smelled like chocolate heaven. And guests are still raving about THE cake!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Ruth · Married on 12/31/2011

20 days before our wedding, the previous company we had booked for our New Years Eve wedding cancelled us as they decided to extend their Christmas vacation. I was so upset, I was working full time, getting ready to start medical school, packing to move house and planning a wedding. I was so upset and did not have time to find another company!!

19 days before the wedding we walked into Creative Cakes and told them my story. They sat me down and insisted that they would be able to get us an amazing wedding cake for us, and they sure did.

They were so flexible, I was able to take bits and pieces of different cakes we liked, add flowers and jewels and created the most amazing cake. I went from upset to extremely excited!!

On the wedding day, we walked into our reception hall and in the middle of the dance floor stood this tall, beautiful, soft, romantic wedding cake. I couldn't believe how beautiful a cake could be!!

When the cake cutting part of the wedding happened my husband said he didn't want to cut it and that it was too pretty! I am so glad we did though! It was DELICIOUS!! We had a 3 tier cake, 2 white with raspberry filling & 1 red velvet... every one ate every single piece, we had NO cake left over after the reception, even after our guests had already eaten a 5 course meal!! It was such a hit!

For all future brides looking for a wedding cake, I promise you that this cake was beyond my wildest dreams, and the service I received from Creative Cakes staff was very personal!

Thank you Creative Cakes for my dream wedding cake!! Our other company cancelling was such a blessing as we ended up with the best cake ever!!

Sent on 03/24/2012
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 12/30/2011

Wow! Our wedding cake from creative cakes was amazing. My fiance' could not stop talking about how amazing our cake was. Not only was it beautiful, but it also tasted amazing. They were also very accommodating, we actually didn't order our cake with them until 2 weeks before and they were able to make it work. I realize that this may not always be the case especially during peak wedding season but we really lucked out and could not be happier. Plus we get the top tier of our wedding cake made fresh on our 1 year anniversary! Everything they did for us was amazing.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Theresa · Married on 12/17/2011

Creative Cakes is wonderful! At my initial appointment there was plenty of different flavor cakes and fillings to try (along with tea and coffee). The flavors are amazing. There were plenty of pictures of different cake styles to look thru and the consultant was very helpful. I had brought a picture of a cake that I wanted mine to look similar to and explained what changes I wanted. The final cake looked absolutely amazing....better than I could of wanted! They were very flexible with the flavors and each layer was a different one. A big bonus is there is no need to save the top layer. They make you a fresh one for your first anniversary! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2011

This cake was one of the best parts of the wedding! Their consults provides fresh samples unlike other bakeries. Moist and delicious cakes!

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 11/05/2011

OH MY GOSH!!!!! THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! We drove over an hour for a tasting here, based on other reviews I read off this site. It was soooo worth it!!! Fran was our consultant and she is so nice and friendly, so informative and let us try anything we wanted! My mom asked to try a certain mousse and they didn't have it made...so she made some!!! Though we loved Creative Cakes, we still wanted to see what else was out there and enjoy a few more tastings. NOTHING COMPARED! We drove over another hour to go and place our order. Our guests loved the cake as much as we did and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I didn't know how much a wedding cake was going to cost us, so I don't know if they are pricy or not, but... ITS WORTH IT!!! Please, please go for a tasting and you will be amazed!!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Kathryn · Married on 10/22/2011

Creative Cakes did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. They were very helpful when we were deciding which cake to go with. We loved that the cake was not only beautiful, but tasty and made with all-natural ingredients. We couldn't have been happier and we would recommend Creative Cakes to anyone looking to buy a wedding cake.

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Y

Youngmi · Married on 10/21/2011

For our wedding, we didn't do a traditional tiered wedding cake. Instead we had a small cutting cake and a cupcake table for our guests. I ordered a ton of extras anticipating that people could take one home at the end of the night but the cupcakes were so good that people scarfed them all down by the end of the night. Everyone agrees that they were one of the highlights of our wedding. Our friends are STILL raving about them.

Their staff is very professional. And they were flexible and fit in a mini-tasting for us even though their schedule was full when we told them that we were only in town for a short time. We also called a few times to add and change our order and they were always very patient with us. I feel that their prices are reasonable considering how delicious everything is! We can’t wait to go back for our anniversary cake and to try their cupcakes (we never got one at the wedding!).

Sent on 10/27/2011

Leah · Married on 09/08/2011

They made us EXACTLY what we asked for and it was SOO yummy!!!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Sasha · Married on 09/03/2011

One word AMAZING! We got married on 9-3-2011 at the Odyssey Country Club, and we worked with Beth on our wedding cake design. The cake was AMAZING and all our guests were raving about how delicious it was. I was sooo happy we had a few left overs and my husband and I enjoyed a second slice the next day! Thank you guys so much! Great price, Great service and AMAZING cake.

Sent on 09/23/2011