Creative Cakes Reviews

Creative Cakes 5
Creative Cakes 6
Creative Cakes 7

Kim · Married on 09/12/2014

Creative Cakes in Tinley Park IL, was the best. We were married on 9/12/2014. Our Wedding cake was delish & was decorated Vintage Black & White, we had a white cake with Vanilla Bean. We were very happy with them. Very professional. I Would recommend them anyone! Thank you so much for making our day special.
    Kim & Craig Breier

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 09/12/2014

We are very happy we attended a vendor show in which Creative Cakes was a featured bakery. Their cakes are one of few I've had that are both delicious and light. Creative Cakes was the first vendor we chose for our wedding and we were so happy with our cake on our wedding day. It not only tasted delicious but was stylistically beautiful as well. The baker who delivered it even used some of our extra florals that made it really pop. We highly suggest Creative Cakes. You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/04/2014

michael · Married on 07/11/2014

We went with cupcakes for our guest and a cake for the head table. And we are usually not big on cake for weddings but we heard back from everyone saying how amazing the cupcakes turned out. I was lucky enough to have a cupcake the next day and they were amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kristina · Married on 07/11/2014

I fell in love with their cakes instantly. Typically I do not like wedding cake and had this bad stigma that it was dry but creative cakes has the most moist and delicious cake I've ever had! They offer so many flavors and options from cakes to cupcakes.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Our cake was beautiful! We brought in a picture, and they were able to make the cake look just like it. Aside from being aesthetically brilliant, it tasted delicious. We had a little bit of everything: vanilla, chocolate, and banana cake with chocolate and hazelnut filling. Creative Cakes provided excellent service for our cake and our sweet table. Their cake just can't be beat! Go in for a tasting, and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2015

RitaRose · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding cake was to die for.. Our guest were fighting over leftovers..
    Besides them creating our dream cake, they also made it delicious .

Sent on 06/24/2014

Brittni · Married on 06/21/2014

Best cake company by far! We contacted many vendors and Creative Cakes was the most professional, delicious and flexible. They helped stay in budget & designed my dream wedding cake!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

I wish i could remember the name of the designer that worked with my daughter. because she was amazing. Since my daughter lives near Disney World, she had a Disney themed wedding.
    They were able to put amazing mickey heads on the cake in a way that was very tasteful and not gaudy. We had visited another bakery and they showed us a comical picture of mickey that could have been used on a child's birthday cake, not a wedding cake.
    Not only did the cake look gorgeous it was delicious. Top notch vendor!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

Creative Cakes designed my cake for my wedding and it was better than I could ever imagine. My initial consult was with Frank Leon and she helped me design the cake from a picture I found on pinterest. I was also glad they worked within my budget and I also love their light butter cream cupcakes. Thank you for designing a beautiful cake!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Erika · Married on 06/14/2014

Our cake looked Beautiful!!! They designed the cake exactly how we wanted it. It was also delicious!! I love that they will send a new cake top for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Julie · Married on 06/07/2014

Creative Cakes was fantastic from start to finish. They were extremely helpful in not just helping us pick our design, but in putting together flavors that would work well together. Our cake looked amazing and exactly as we wanted, and it tasted amazing! We had SO many guests comment on how good it was! Will definitely use them for any of our baking needs!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Stacey · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely loved working with Creative Cakes for my wedding this past June. They were so easy to work with, straight forward, and quick. I already new what I wanted and scheduled a time to meet. The cake was EXCEPTIONAL. SO beautiful. Matched my theme to a tee and tasted amazing. (Wish i could of had a few more bites!) Guess I have to wait for my anniversary, hehe!

Sent on 12/30/2014

amanda · Married on 05/30/2014

Best cake EVER. So many compliments, and not to mention they give you a brand new cake for you and your hubby on your one year anniversary.. fresh. No frozen cake for us! Their design team was spectacular. This money was well spent! I enjoyed working with all of the ladies, very professional and friendly. The cake tasting was nice they had so many options to choose from and it really allowed us to make our very own unique cake! I would recommend them over and over. I have eaten cupcakes and other goodies from them as well. They are all amazing!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

stephanie · Married on 04/04/2014

Really liked creative cakes! Very nice people every time I went there or talked to someone on the phone. Love the fact that we didn't have to save top part of cake because they told us that they would make us a fresh one on our year anniversary :) made my cake exactly how I wanted it. Was really happy with everything. I even bought 3 trays of cookies and pastries on top of our wedding cake because I loved some of the other stuff so much! Awesome place!! :)

Sent on 04/12/2014

YUMMY!!! We used creative cakes for out wedding in March. We did the cupcakes and were originally going to go with banana, red velvet, white chocolate and yellow. The banana is so delicious and after days of thinking about how good it was, I called them and told them to cancel the white chocolate and add more banana...that's how good it is!! Their prices are extremely reasonable and the staff was super friendly. I recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Abby · Married on 01/10/2014

First let's start off with the fact that I got to my initial consultation an hour and a half late...and they still were nice enough to see me and work with me. The consultation itself was amazing. We got to try their different flavors and fillings. They were willing to work with my budget and made the cake we really wanted. It was a snow theme so the cake looked like it was frosted with snow and had snowflakes all over. Anyway I wish I could remember the nice young woman's name who worked with us but I can't :( she was wonderful though. Answered all the questions we had and was sweet and professional the entire time (again despite the fact that was extremely late). The day of the wedding it was raining and traffic was horrible but they still delivered the cake on time with no problems. Oh yea AND they give you an identical top tier to your wedding cake on your 1 year anniversary (you know instead of freezing the top tier because I personally think that's weird) for free! Their white cake and red velvet is amazing. I love this place. End of story.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Edgar · Married on 11/09/2013

The cake was delicious. Everybody talked about their buttercream frosting. Love the cake design.

Sent on 11/11/2013

My wedding cake turned out amazing! It was perfect...delicious, beautiful, and the talk of the reception! I couldn't give them a stronger recommendation!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Beautiful cake, tasted even better!! I had guests wanting to take cake home because it was the best wedding cake, no, cake ever!!! We are still enjoying it!! Yummy;-)

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jonathan · Married on 10/26/2013

This place is absolutely amazing! The cake was delicious, the initial tasting was a lot of fun and very helpful in choosing the type of cake and mousse to go along with it, and the people were very friendly and accommodating! One taste and you'll be hooked! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/26/2013

This place is great. I gave them a picture off of pinterest of what I wanted my cake to look like and they matched it perfectly! It was very artistic and creative, and did not break the budget! They have a large variety of flavors and the cake is high quality! There were many other places I tried where the cake tasted stale and stiff....however, Creative Cakes tasted fantastic! I highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Becky and her team were so nice!!! They spent a ton of time with us and kept our vision in mind the whole time! They were priced very fair and of course the cake is to die for!! Our guests loved it! Becky also created a awesome grooms cake for us! It was exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Dino · Married on 08/03/2013

They made a wedding cake top and cupcakes for the attendees. they cupcakes were better than we could have asked for and the help at the shop was easy to work with. The Buttercream really is the real deal!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/03/2013

I highly recommend Creative Cakes in Tinley Park. They were easy to work with and reasonably priced. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Sara · Married on 06/21/2013

Creative Cakes was great to work with! We went and tried all the different mousse fillings that they had and it was a hard time choosing because they were all so good! We went with cupcakes displayed as a cake, so we were able to choose multiple flavors for people to try! When I arrived at the reception, I couldnt believe how beautiful the presentation was ! The stand and ribbon, matched my room perfectly! Once everyone started eating the cupcakes, people couldnt believe how delicious they were! I didnt get a chance to try one the night of the event, but we had extras and froze them. I defrosted a few when I came home from my honeymoon, and couldnt believe how delicious they were! My Maid Of Honor had one at the end of the night and said she almost died because they were so delicious!

Sent on 07/09/2013