Creative Cakes Reviews

236 | Tinley Park, IL

236 Reviews for Creative Cakes

I order all my cakes and cupcakes from Creative Cakes. They have the beautiful cakes and always replicate exactly what I want.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Victoria · Married on 07/25/2015

We had such a positive experience with Creative Cakes from start to finish. We worked with Becky P. who was very kind, creative and professional. We came in to do a cake tasting which was such a fun experience. They made us feel like royalty and at the end of trying a multitude of flavors of cake and frosting we chose some delicious flavor combinations. When we were a bit indecisive about our design, Becky made some really great suggestions to help us to create something beautiful that captured our theme. She also worked with us to stay within our budget. On the day of the wedding the cake was absolutely stunning. It went way above and beyond our expectations. It also tasted really amazing and we got lots of compliments about it. Thank you very much Creative Cakes!!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Creative Cakes did such a wonderful job making my perfect cake! The process went so smoothly, from the initial tasting until the time the cake was delivered. It was delicious and beautiful...everyone loved it! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Leah · Married on 06/28/2015

Creative cakes did a phenomenal job with giving me options in the tasting, following up with the order to make sure they had it right, and making a cake that was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted! All of my guests loved it!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding cake was amazing!!!! It looked beautiful and tasted amazing! Creative cakss did an amazing job in our rustic wood themed cake! It looked perfect! The cake was chifon with white chocolate filling and buttercream frosting. I do not think there was a single piece left over after the wedding! Delicious!!!! They showed up on time and set it all up with the topper. Could not ask for a better bakery!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Kristina · Married on 05/30/2015

I write this as I chow down on the last slice of wedding cake...I visited Creative Cakes because I saw on a food blog that they were rated one of the top wedding cake bakeries in the country. I stopped by and bought some pastries and a cupcake. Everything was delicious, so I decided to use them. Aside from creating tasty desserts, the staff at Creative Cakes is creative and professional. When my fiance and I were 30 minutes late to our tasting due to traffic (we live 3 hours away) they were understanding. When we showed Pintrest pictures of what we were looking for, the woman we met with created a drawing that was spot on with our vision. My mom (who joined us at the tasting) liked the cake so much that she used them for my bridal shower. They created an adorable cake shaped like a Tiffany's box that tasted AMAZING! On the day of the wedding, the wedding cake looked better than anything I've seen online and tasted simply divine. Everyone I've spoken to has said how great the cake was...I highly recommend Creative Cakes!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/25/2015

Creative Cakes did a wonderful job with our Wedding Cake! I was planning the wedding out of town and they were great with taking my phone calls and answering emails promptly giving me the information I needed. They allowed me to have two tastings, one that my mom and I went to and one that my fiance and I went to in order to pick the final flavors. I loved how we were able to have three different flavored cakes and two different fillings all in one SLICE to cater to all our guests and their favorite cake. We had a lot of compliments on how the cake looked and was displayed as well as how delicious it was and I am very pleased with our decision!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Erin · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband and I LOVED our wedding cake from Creative Cakes. We chose one tier to be chocolate cake with chocolate filling and butter cream frosting and the other two tiers were banana cake with hazelnut filling and a butter cream frosting. It was all delicious and super moist! One thing that my husband and I really like about Creative Cakes is that if you call in about a week before your first wedding anniversary they will give you a free top tier of your cake. So you do not have to keep your top tier and eat year old cake! The consultant we met with ( I believe her name was Beth) was super nice and friendly. And the designs on our cake were flawless. Our bottom tier had rosettes going around the entire bottom. It looked perfect and it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Creative Cakes and will definitely be going back to them for future events.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Creative Cakes was wonderful and very helpful throughout our whole planning process. They were very organized which was helpful for us during such a busy time. Highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Trisha · Married on 11/08/2014

Delicious and beautiful cakes!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

Creative Cakes made my wedding cake exactly like the picture that I gave them. Loved it and everyone raved about it. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

Their cakes are so delicious. I am actually not a big fan of cake, but I really love everything they make. It is so light and so good! Our cake was beautiful and came out even better than I imagined it would.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Laura · Married on 09/13/2014

We got our wedding cake for Creative Cakes, it was a 4 tiers, 2 where chocolate with a chocolate mouse and the other 2 were banana bread! OHHH my goodness, let me just say - BEST CAKE EVER! it was soooo yummy, everyone absolutely loved it! the design was exactly what i had asked for and it came out perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kim · Married on 09/12/2014

Creative Cakes in Tinley Park IL, was the best. We were married on 9/12/2014. Our Wedding cake was delish & was decorated Vintage Black & White, we had a white cake with Vanilla Bean. We were very happy with them. Very professional. I Would recommend them anyone! Thank you so much for making our day special.
    Kim & Craig Breier

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 09/12/2014

We are very happy we attended a vendor show in which Creative Cakes was a featured bakery. Their cakes are one of few I've had that are both delicious and light. Creative Cakes was the first vendor we chose for our wedding and we were so happy with our cake on our wedding day. It not only tasted delicious but was stylistically beautiful as well. The baker who delivered it even used some of our extra florals that made it really pop. We highly suggest Creative Cakes. You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Michael · Married on 07/11/2014

We went with cupcakes for our guest and a cake for the head table. And we are usually not big on cake for weddings but we heard back from everyone saying how amazing the cupcakes turned out. I was lucky enough to have a cupcake the next day and they were amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kristina · Married on 07/11/2014

I fell in love with their cakes instantly. Typically I do not like wedding cake and had this bad stigma that it was dry but creative cakes has the most moist and delicious cake I've ever had! They offer so many flavors and options from cakes to cupcakes.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Our cake was beautiful! We brought in a picture, and they were able to make the cake look just like it. Aside from being aesthetically brilliant, it tasted delicious. We had a little bit of everything: vanilla, chocolate, and banana cake with chocolate and hazelnut filling. Creative Cakes provided excellent service for our cake and our sweet table. Their cake just can't be beat! Go in for a tasting, and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Ritarose · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding cake was to die for.. Our guest were fighting over leftovers..
    Besides them creating our dream cake, they also made it delicious .

Sent on 06/24/2014

Brittni · Married on 06/21/2014

Best cake company by far! We contacted many vendors and Creative Cakes was the most professional, delicious and flexible. They helped stay in budget & designed my dream wedding cake!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

I wish i could remember the name of the designer that worked with my daughter. because she was amazing. Since my daughter lives near Disney World, she had a Disney themed wedding.
    They were able to put amazing mickey heads on the cake in a way that was very tasteful and not gaudy. We had visited another bakery and they showed us a comical picture of mickey that could have been used on a child's birthday cake, not a wedding cake.
    Not only did the cake look gorgeous it was delicious. Top notch vendor!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

Creative Cakes designed my cake for my wedding and it was better than I could ever imagine. My initial consult was with Frank Leon and she helped me design the cake from a picture I found on pinterest. I was also glad they worked within my budget and I also love their light butter cream cupcakes. Thank you for designing a beautiful cake!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Erika · Married on 06/14/2014

Our cake looked Beautiful!!! They designed the cake exactly how we wanted it. It was also delicious!! I love that they will send a new cake top for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Julie · Married on 06/07/2014

Creative Cakes was fantastic from start to finish. They were extremely helpful in not just helping us pick our design, but in putting together flavors that would work well together. Our cake looked amazing and exactly as we wanted, and it tasted amazing! We had SO many guests comment on how good it was! Will definitely use them for any of our baking needs!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Stacey · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely loved working with Creative Cakes for my wedding this past June. They were so easy to work with, straight forward, and quick. I already new what I wanted and scheduled a time to meet. The cake was EXCEPTIONAL. SO beautiful. Matched my theme to a tee and tasted amazing. (Wish i could of had a few more bites!) Guess I have to wait for my anniversary, hehe!

Sent on 12/30/2014