200 Reviews for Creative Cakes

Pastries (2)
Cookies (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
200 Creative Cakes Reviews

Our wedding was April 28th 2018!!!
Creative Cakes did a fantastic job on our wedding cake, the overall flavor and taste was delicious! Our guests loved the cake!!! The design was flawless, and exactly what we had discussed at our tasting! The staff was very easy to work with & answered all questions efficiently! The cake was delivered right on time the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend this company for any and all services, outstanding job Creative Cakes!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Couldn't ask for a better experience! From our tasting to the delivery of the cake Creative Cakes was professional, organized, friendly, and incredible at what they do. Our cake looked absolutely beautiful, and tasted even better! We did a layer of chocolate, white, and red velvet and every layer was amazingly delicious. I highly recommend them for special occasions or any event you are hosting that you need a special cake.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative Cakes were amazing! Everyone loved our wedding cake! We couldn’t have been happier! We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cookies, Pastries, Local

Our wedding cake was flawless! From the tasting to the wedding day, we had a wonderful experience with Creative Cakes! We even get to relive our day with fresh wedding cake on our anniversary! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7969723, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I got married on May 27, 2018 and I got my cake from here and it was BEAUTIFUL!! It tasted amazing and I received so many compliments on it. We went funky and got yellow, banana and funfetti with vanilla bean buttercream. I can't wait to order our complimentary 1 year anniversary tier so I can relive it all over again! I will post a picture as soon as I get them back. Thank you guys for making my cake the cake I dreamed of and making it taste AMAZING.

Photo for Creative Cakes Review - My cake! In loveeee
Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our event planner at our venue highly recommended Creative Cakes for our wedding cake and we were not disappointed. Unlike most couples, our cake was not the main aspect of our wedding but we still wanted a beautiful cake and Creative Cake delivered. They provided us with a cake that was simple elegance and we loved it. It tasted amazing too! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Despina, 12/31/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Local, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Creative cakes supplied the cake for our wedding day. All the guests commented on how delicious it was! They were very easy to work with at the consultation, and the design of the cake came out perfect. I would definitely use creative cakes again in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Local

I loved my wedding cake, Creative Cakes did an amazing job in capturing my vision. The design and the taste were perfect! They were very flexible when I had to make changes too!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Such good cake and i don't usually like cake!! SSSOOO GOOD!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Local, Cakes

Creative cakes did exactly what I wanted for my wedding cake. I found a design I liked and they duplicated it perfectly. The cake itself is to die for. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake tasting at Creative Cakes was one of the easiest and most fun parts of our wedding planning. We loved trying all the different cake combinations and looking at all the different wedding cake styles. Most importantly, the cake was delicious! Everyone that we worked with was so friendly and helpful. They offered us suggestions on cake sizes and styles, and we were able to choose multiple flavors for our wedding day. They delivered the cake to our venue and it looked beautiful! They’ll even make you a free cake for your 1 year anniversary. I’ll definitely be going back to creative cakes for orders in the future!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative Cakes works with our reception hall (Tinley Park Convention Center) and was included with our package with them, so we did not have any chance to look at other cake vendors, but that worked out really well for us. We went for our cake tasting and were blown away by the professionalism and quality. The cake turned out just as we wanted; it was beautiful and delicious. The process was really simple and taken care of while Creative Cakes worked in concert with Tinely Park Convention Center, so we did not have to coordinate much at all.

Profile Picture Darya, 8/19/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We had a small cake for cake cutting pictures. The cake was beautiful and delicious! Highly recommend for wedding cake.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I love the fact that they have imagination and I am looking into them doing my cake. I have a few ideas on how I want my cake done, But until I finalized what I won't I'm not going to book them just yet.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We cannot rave enough about Creative Cakes! They were so helpful and made us an even more beautiful and delicious cake than we could have ever imagined! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was awesome. Instead of purchasing a huge wedding cake, we bought a small one for us to cut and two sheet cakes for our guests. The guest were given the option of a yellow cake with buttercream and strawberry or chocolate cake with chocolate filling. Our guest absolutely loved the cake! The only thing that I did not like was our initial consultation. They were not as attentive and left us to look through hundreds of cakes on a computer. It was overwhelming. However, the end product was awesome. We were going to buy another cake to freeze for our first anniversary, but they give you a fresh one the week of your first anniversary. I thought that was really nice.

Profile Picture Erika, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cakes! Wonderful people to work with.

Profile Picture User6771187, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

These are some of the most delicious cakes I've ever tasted! We picked Creative Cakes to do our wedding cake because we didn't want fondant and wanted someone who made really good buttercream. That is exactly what we got and so much more!

The service was fantastic and everyone we talked to was so nice and friendly. They had so many examples of different styles of cake decoration to show you it can be a little overwhelming at first if you don't have a good idea of what you want going into the meeting. We had a basic idea and the examples they showed us just allowed us to refine it.

The samples that they let you pick up to try at home are wonderful, my husband and I were able to relax and really think about what kinds of flavors we wanted our cake to have. Plus on your first-year anniversary they will remake the top tier of the cake for you, so we didn't have to worry about freezing it and whether or not it would be edible in a year.

They delivered the cake on time without any issues and everyone loved it. It tasted amazing. I highly recommend Creative Cakes for any cake needs!

Profile Picture Helen, 11/6/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Because we chose Polonia Catering, we ordered our wedding cake from Creative Cakes through them. We chose to have a traditional three tier cake, very simple, to be the cake we cut during the reception. We ordered their Atomic Cake for our ''behind the scenes'' cake to be the cake served to our guests. The tiered cake was exactly what I wanted and we received so many compliments. Since we worked directly with Polonia, we didn't have a traditional consultation but I can assure you both cakes were delicious and I would definitely order from them again!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Local

Our cake was absolutely beautiful! Even better than I imagined! It not only looked amazing, it tasted even better! I highly recommended creative cakes!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the cake tasting to seeing my perfect wedding cake - everything was seamless and wonderful. Best wedding cake I've ever had - I originally had it at my cousin's wedding 3 years ago and knew it was going to the be place I went for mine. They can do ANYTHING. My cake looked exactly like the photo I sent them. I couldn't believe it. Will always recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User7487941, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

From the cake tasting on, it was a pleasure to work with Creative Cakes. Their cakes are not only beautiful, but so delicious! We had a 4 tier cake and each layer was different. Our favorite cake is the banana cake. It might sound like an odd choice, but try it.

Profile Picture Tamara, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative Cakes is Awesome and will work with couples in creating their dream wedding cake!!! During our cake tasting I provided a picture of my dream wedding cake and they took from there.

Profile Picture Tonya, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands

Creative Cakes is absolutely phenomenal! From the very beginning when I went in for my cake tasting, I was beyond impressed. Not only did they have outstanding customer service, but they were very attentive to your likes/dislikes and budget and had options to accommodate everyone. They showed us an IPad full of pics of different cake designs, color samples for the icing and decoration, and then provided a sketched out drawing of how the cake would be designed. You got to try tons of different cake samples and honestly, it was the best cake I have ever had! I will now be using Creative Cakes for all my future events!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews