61 Reviews for Creations Music

Sound/PA System (7)
Music During Breaks (6)
Willing to Travel (5)
Liability Insurance (3)

Creations Music nailed it at my daughters wedding. They helped to create a vibe so good that the dance floor was filled
all night long. And, my guests kept telling me so!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about my wedding turned out amazing and a huge part of that was due to Kim Sozzi & the Creations! Having seen them at a prior wedding, it wasn't hard for me to make my band decision in choosing Kim. I got married on December 16th, 2017 and Kim was one of the first vendors that we locked in. Initially we decided on an 8 piece band, but we had upped the number to 10 for the big day and it was just incredible. All of my friends & family raved about the band all night and the next morning.
They were accommodating to our requests and learned a few songs for us at our requests, but they really are so talented and their song list is super vast! We also had given a list of songs we didn't want played and they were definitely not played. The music for ceremony and cocktail hour were perfect too.
There wasn't excessive communication between hiring the band and the wedding day, aside from completing a bridal info sheet and then a phone call to go over it and discuss any reviews. My now husband and I had a few requested "must play" songs and they hit them all. I definitely look forward to recommending the Creations to my not yet married friends, so that I can see them again and again! Thank you Kim for everything! You rock!

Profile Picture Kara, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

My wife and I first discovered Kim Sozzi and her band about 5 years before we got married. At the time, my girlfriend (now wife) and I were at our first wedding together where Kim and her band played. It was the most INCREDIBLE band and party we had ever seen at a wedding. The dance floor was always packed with people of all ages, and the flow of the music / party could not have been any better. We pretty much decided that day we knew Kim Sozzi had to play our wedding. But, we also knew we had a few years to think it over, and would go to many other weddings where we be able to see what else is out there. Over the last 5 years we have been to over 20 weddings, all over the country (California, New York, Michigan, DC, Boston, Brooklyn, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Seattle) where everyone had hired "the best band", some flown in from other states because they were so good. And many of them we're very good, if not great. BUT none of them had that wow factor and energy that we felt when we saw Kim Sozzi and her band play that 1st time. After meeting with the top wedding band agencies in New York City, and hours and hours of internet research it was settled. That 5 years ago our instincts were right and we had to get Kim to do our wedding.

I am not sure I can put into words to express exactly how great Kim and her band were at our wedding. But, as all of our 230 guests said their "goodbyes" and "thank you's" to my wife and I after the wedding, every single one of them told us how amazing they thought the music and the band was. Kim even got a few new clients at our wedding who decided that night they needed her to play their wedding as well. Our wedding was the incredibly fun dance party we had so badly wanted it to be, and it is all thanks to Kim. There is no question in my mind that there is no one better to have play any wedding or affair of its kind.

Profile Picture Jared, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Creations Music immediately after seeing Kim at two other weddings (we had to move fast to secure them!) I cannot say enough positive things about both the experience leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself. The band absolutely crushed it, and every single person who attended raved about them. They know how to start a party and keep the energy alive all night. Leading up to the wedding, I didn't have a ton of time to meet or talk through things due to work, but Creations Music is a well oiled machine. It is SO nice to not have to worry about it and just trust that the music is going to be amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

When we first hired Kim and Creations Music for our wedding, we knew they would be fantastic. But they truly exceeded our expectations. From the start, Kim was so much fun to work with - always enthusiastic, accommodating, and responsive. She fulfilled all of our little requests - even doing a specific version of our first song (and absolutely nailing it). They are so talented and play the MOST fun variety of music. All of our guests were raving about it and we are all still sore from dancing so much. Kim and her band helped make our wedding day the best of our lives. We couldn't be more impressed and grateful!

Profile Picture CAITLIN, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

We had Touch of Soul as our band for our wedding reception and LOVED them!!! Kim was great to work with and she did an awesome job working with us and the band in advance to make the evening perfect. It's really helpful that Kim is a music artist (and a perfectionist) so she really understands the creative details needed to make your wedding reception an incredible experience. The band was so much fun, super talented, had great energy, and really managed the flow of music to the crowd all night long. I think most importantly they made it feel personal and it wasn't a random mix of songs that could have been at anyone's wedding. I spent most of the night on the dance floor with everyone else at the wedding! :) Also Kim's string trio for our ceremony was amazing too - highly recommend!!! Our wedding could not have been more perfect and I feel so lucky to have worked with Kim and Touch of Soul. I wouldn't think twice about booking them!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW- two weeks later and my feet still hurt from dancing. I could not have asked for a better experience, my guest even demanded an ENCORE, to which Kim and her band happily obliged for the most epic rendition of SHOUT i have ever heard. From the second we met Kim, we knew she was going to make our wedding. She is easy to work with, very responsive, and listened to our suggestions- the mix of music for both the older and younger crowd kept everyone on the dance floor ALL night. She even played two songs with my husband on piano and guitar. She kept the dance floor packed ALL night and people did NOT want to leave, even after they stopped playing. People are still talking about what an amazing band they are- everyone was sore at brunch the next day from dancing so much! Thank you Creations and Kim for exceeding expectations, somehow getting a passive bride on stage with her husband (still can't believe it!) and giving us the best night of our lives!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The dream for my wedding was to have the ultimate dance party, and thanks to Creations, that dream was beyond fulfilled! Despite the summer heat, our guests embraced the sweat and kept the energy alive right alongside the band. All of us nearly melted because no one wanted to leave the dance floor - I've never seen anything like it! We had the time of our lives and couldn't stop smiling, dancing, and rocking out to their amazing music. One of my favorite moments was when one of the lead singers gave me a shout out and joined me on the dance floor serenading me to Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You". What fun that was! They are truly talented and our guests cannot stop raving about how fantastic they were. Can we do it again next year? Love, Leigh & Carey

Profile Picture Leigh, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Wow! What a beautiful wedding that myself and husband will never forget. My husband and I recently got married, July 2017, and our guests are still complementing our music choice! We initially wanted a live band, however, the price just wasn't in our budget. Kim assured us that doing a DJ with some live music during dinner and other times during the reception, mixed with a keyboardist during the cocktail hour would be elegant and certainly entertain everyone, while not being over the top. She was absolutely right and we had so much fun as well as our guests, the dance floor was full the whole night. All the entertainers were professional, down to earth, and very accommodating. We give Creations a 2 thumbs up and will definitely recommend to future bride/grooms. We look to contacting you again if we ever have a big party in the future!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Kim & the Creations band made my daughters wedding magical- we loved them so much that they are doing my other daughters wedding in 2018-Kim is a special person and couldn't be any nice to deal with

Profile Picture Joel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I feel incredibly lucky to have had TOUCH OF SOUL on our special night..
Our friends and family raved about our band. You guys were amazing I don't even think we sat down for dinner ! As a couple who have attended tons of weddings I would like to quote my husband "we found the best nobody could ever top touch of soul and Kim's talent."

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Literally the best night of my life thanks to Kim. I am a dancer so I needed a band that would get the crowd moving. She rocked out with her outstanding band at our springtime country wedding. She learned tons of songs — both new ones and throwbacks. And the band's version of Dave Matthews "Crush" for our first dance was gorgeous. I can't say enough good things. My brother just booked the band for his wedding at Blue Hill Stone Barns next Fall. I am SO incredibly lucky I met Kim years ago so she could make my night magical.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We wanted to thank you for a truly amazing wedding night! Given the next day was a weekday, one of our main concerns is that the dance floor would clear out before the wedding was over. It was so amazing and meaningful to us that people just refused to leave the dance floor - it really was packed until the end of the night. Your band was clearly the main reason for this and we had so much fun with our guests dancing the night away. The party truly exceeded all of our expectations. We couldn't tell you how many people came up to us during the night and told us that this is the best band they ever heard -- you really did such an amazing job bringing the house down!!

Profile Picture User7681481, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Before I planned my wedding, I contacted Kim Sozzi & Creations music as my fiancée & I are hooked on their wedding charisma! Truly believe the music makes the party and you will NEVER be disappointed when Creations is your band! You can trust their music choices, she even played a special song for my Mom at the end of the day that was truly touching not just for her, but for the whole crowd. Kim is the consummate professional and I would say check the date with her before you plan your wedding!
Lots of love,
Melissa

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

“Epic” is the only way to describe our wedding and that is largely due to the out-of-this-word talent provided by Kim Sozzi and the Creations band. From the moment we heard Creations at a wedding 10+ years ago, we knew that they were the only choice for us. When our day finally came, we were so lucky that Creations was available. Kim was a pro right from the start. She listened to exactly to the vibe we wanted for our event (unbelievable dance party!) and executed beyond what we could have ever hoped for. Our guests were blown away! Half the time we couldn’t believe someone was singing live. In addition, we told Kim how we were huge fans of the “sexy saxophone” and before we knew it there was a beautiful solo during dinner that shocked everyone. From ceremony through reception and then to the after party, Creations was superb. They made our night so memorable and I know they will do the same for all of their future clients.

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

It was great working with Kim. Superior customer service. She is quite talented and did a lovely job with our first dance song! She sang "she's got a way" better than Billy! For a LI wedding, that was perfect! The musicians were all extremely talented as well. The band learned "long train running" for me, because it's one of my favorite songs and only my parents still listen to it! Lol. We also wanted "everlong" to be the last song of the night. They nailed it! Creations can do it all! Billy, the Doobie Brothers and Foo Fighters! What a night!

Profile Picture User4934948, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

Hi Kim!

We want to thank you for making last night an AMAZING party and the best night of our lives.

I think the fact that you got a raucous "one more song" chant sums up how much you guys killed it. Let alone that nearly every person left by saying "that was the best band we've ever seen."

Also , what we felt made you so special is that you just didn't show up and play- you became invested and managed the whole flow of the evening. Can't imagine (or just don't want to) what it would have been like without you.

Thanks again and I hope we get to see you at our friends' weddings in the future!!

Best,
Michael and Becky

Profile Picture Michael, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Kim,

Roy and I wanted to take a minute to say thank you for everything. The music for the ceremony was just beautiful and you all brought the house down at the reception.

We can't thank you all enough for indulging the kiddies and making the night so much fun for them too. That was not lost on us.

Countless people commented on how awesome you were...even some of the staff that wasn't working the wedding stuck around just to listen. :-)

Thank you again!!! We're out of siblings in my family but hopefully we'll get to see you guys again!

Hugs and kisses,
Ronni

Profile Picture Ronni, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Travel
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Reception, Vocals

Go with Kim and TRUST her 100%. There things I thought about wanting and she rightfully suggested against it...we put all of our trust in her and she exceeded our expectations! I even signed Kim without personally ever hearing her play. My parents and family friends heard her at other weddings and raved about her. We Loved her and if we did our wedding all over again we would sign her up 1st again!!

THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Kim and the band are simply AMAZING! She made our wedding so incredibly perfect - the night would not have been the same without them. They even got encored!!! Kim is super responsive, extremely flexible and so so sweet. She was our favorite vendor to work with and 2 months later my guests are still talking about them!

If you are looking for a band that is far from your average wedding band look no further. Creations is a must book! LOVE THEM!!!

Profile Picture Ariana, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

THE BEST!!!!!they did my wedding this past weekend and it was incredible. The dance floor was packed, everyone has the best time and my feet still hurt from dancing. At the end of the wedding everyone chanted "one more song!!!!" over and over again!!!! Literally the most fun we have ever had!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Kim Sozzi is amazing! She is so talented, so sweet and such a pleasure to be around. She has a huge repertoire of music to choose from and has a ton of experience.

So excited she will be playing at my wedding.

Profile Picture User4224808, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Please hire Kim and Creations Music, it is a choice you will not regret. Kim has the most unbelievable voice you can imagine and her band is just as good! Listening to her sing is like listening to the actual record, in fact when my husband danced with his mom to Louis Armstrong Wonderful World I had to actually get up and confirm someone was singing and it wasn't a recording. She learned every song I asked for and threw in tons of things when I was nervous about how the sound of some songs might sound. She even had the ceremony musicians learn very specific versions of songs for me. After each song all of my guests would clap which goes to show you how great they are! Thanks for everything Kim!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My family friend used Creations for two weddings, and they were just so amazing. As soon as I got engaged, I emailed Kim to see availability. I essentially booked my wedding date/venue based on their availability, and even brought them to Washington, DC because it was so important that they were the band at my wedding.

Kim was so easy to work with, gave great advice for timing and sequence of the night, and was just so fun! Most Importantly, Kim and Creations are just so AMAZING. Each time a new song came on, I couldn't believe how much it sounded like the real song (think "I will wait", "Shake it Off", "Fancy" - ALL UNREAL and those are just a few songs from their huge songlist). Their song list is amazing, and they even were willing to take on a slow downed version of a Pop song for mine and my husbands first dance, and bought sheet music to learn Young and Beautiful for the processional music at the ceremony. Creations literally had the whole wedding dancing from beginning to end, did an unreal encore of Mumford and Sons, and even had my husband and I up on the stage dancing and singing away.

It was definitely a highlight of my wedding, and by far was the best decision I made when booking vendors. I still tell my husband I just want to go to another wedding where they are the band, because they were so amazing - it was legit like a concert.

I cannot recommend Kim & Creations enough! If you are searching for a band - stop looking and book them now!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews