Crazy Good Eats Reviews

5 | Olathe, KS

5 Reviews for Crazy Good Eats

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We used Crazy Good Eats for my son's wedding, As soon as we starting tasting the food at our first meeting needless to say we were all hooked!!! Bruce presented us with several meat options ALL were simply AMAZING!!! The kids had a hard time selecting which meats and sides they all were just so good!!! The customer service we received you would have thought we were all friends!!! We had several guest come to us asking who catered the food it was just that good, We had about 190 people and I guarantee you will not find great tasting, quality service for the price we paid anywhere else. My daughter is getting married in 2020, Crazy Good Eats will be catering that as well!!! We can not thank them enough for the help, quality of food and service we received truly a great company ran by a caring family.
    Thank you again for everything Bruce,
    Mason Family

Sent on 11/01/2018

Annette W. · Married on 12/07/2019

Delicious Food & Professional Service

We love Crazy Good Eats! They catered our oldest sons wedding a couple years ago and we received great compliments about the food and service. Recently we had them cater our youngest sons rehearsal dinner and they did an outstanding job! Presentation, service, and food were exceptional! They have the best ribs around, tender brisket, juicy turkey, phenomenal burnt ends, and tasty jalapeño sausage you must try! Baked beans with burnt ends pieces in them, loaded potato casserole, nice green salad, and sweet potato fries are some of our favorite side dishes. You really can’t go wrong with the food at CGE, the hardest part is deciding what to order!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Tate F. · Married on 10/04/2019

Bruce and his team were amazing

My wife and I first came across Crazy Good Eats about a year ago when we were trying to find a caterer for our wedding. We knew we wanted BBQ and after being disappointed by other bbq places around, we were hesitant to try again but we are so happy we decided to reach out. Bruce responded to our first email promptly and got our tasting set up not only for the two of us but for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law as well. He had a two hour time slot set aside, and a menu set up to list everything we would be tasting. Everything we tried was absolutely delicious and actually made it hard to choose what we wanted for our wedding day. Any time we had questions he was easy to get ahold of and was there to answer anything we needed. All of our guests were telling us how much they loved the food! We didn't get to enjoy as much food as we wanted that night since we were being pulled in a million directions but we will definitely go back to the restaurant to sit down and enjoy some dinner!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kadie · Married on 05/20/2017

Bruce and his team were wonderful to work with. The food from Crazy Good Eats was one of the highlights of our day! From the beginning Bruce made our experience amazing. When I couldn't get other caterers to even return my call, Bruce called me back while at the air port! Him taking the time to return my call especially when he was out of the office meant so much! Our tasting felt more like a family dinner and Bruce was great to work with customizing our menu to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was in June and we are still reviving compliments about how great our BBQ tasted! We've even stopped in the restaurant to eat a few times since. A big thanks to Bruce & the CGE team!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Aaron

Aaron D. · Married on 06/22/2019

Great for weddings

They catered our daughter's wedding and did a great job. The food was as good as the taste test. We had lot's of compliments on how good the food was. The brisket and burnt ends were my favorite and the baked potato side was great. I would highly recommend them for catering your event.

Sent on 06/23/2019