Craftsman Inn Reviews

7 | Fayetteville, NY

7 Reviews for Craftsman Inn

Joanne · event on 09/30/2017

I gave my daughter a wedding shower at The Craftsman Inn on 9/30/17. The presentation and service exceeded my expectations! Kayla was so pleasant and went above and beyond to accommodate us from start to finish and the waitress who assisted us on the day of the shower was wonderful and on top of everything adding her own little touches to our Southern Romanced theme shower. I just can't say enough about this experience. We were in the Langan room and my guests just loved everything from the atmosphere, the food, the service and the set up! I would highly recommend The Craftsman Inn for any event!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

We had our reception at the facility earlier this month and the staff was wonderful to work with! I loved working with Kayla throughout the whole process. She was were responsive with e-mails, answered all questions, and was very accommodating for us. She met with us several times to go over the details. Also a special thank-you to Casey- who helped us store the whoopie pies and cake with the kitchen :) Our guests were so happy with the food and service. We had such a great reception. The Craftsman really made the whole process very easy

Sent on 09/11/2016

We stayed here on our wedding night. We sprung for a suite which was totally worth it to have the extra space for my wedding dress and such. All rooms were spotless, and the bed was heaven! Best nights sleep I had had in a month!

Sent on 11/04/2014

The Craftsman Inn has an amazing staff!!! I felt like we were the only couple having a reception there because they make you feel so special! They are incredibly accommodating and detail oriented. The staff is always on their A-game! While they are a bit pricey, it is all inclusive and there are no hidden fees or charges. Overall an amazing day, highly recommended for an event under 100 people!

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2011

The Craftman Inn was the perfect choice for our wedding. Kayla was extremely easy to work with and willing to work with us to have our wedding be exactly what we envisioned. She was flexible and always available for all of my questions!

At the end of the night we did not have a single complaint. It was everything we dreamed it would be and more. The staff at Craftsman are top notch and all of our guests are still raving about the food!

Sent on 12/25/2011

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

The staff did a great job! They were very attentive to guests and the food was wonderful!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/04/2016

3.0
      3.5

Very comfort room, I love the Inn and the food is fantastic!! The wedding planner is great but you have to get her on the phone because she doesn't really respond to emails too well. I love that everything is included because it makes everything just that much simpler.

Sent on 02/26/2016