CP Travel and Cruising Reviews

CP Travel and Cruising 7
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/13/2019

Honeymoon experience

Cheryl did an amazing job finding a honeymoon in our price range for me and my husband to enjoy together as a newly wedd couple. The room was beautiful, the service of the people on the resort was wonderful we had no issues with anything. I would recommend her help on trips.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    CP Travel and Cruising 14
    CP Travel and Cruising 15

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thanks Tina! I'm glad you enjoyed your honeymoon. Valentin is a gorgeous resort! Thank you for allowing us to "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price cheryl@cptravel.net
  • vicki

vicki · Married on 10/06/2018

Great, personable, knownable, and caring travel agent

We booked with CP Travel and cruising for our honeymoon. The company was very helpful narrowing down the locations and times we could go based our requests. My husband and I had not been out of the county before our honeymoon or to an all Inclusive resort. A few weeks before we were scheduled to leave I saw multiple bad reviews on TripAdvisor about our resort that people were becoming ill during their stay. I immediately contacted CP Travel and within a few hours they provided us other options to switch our resort. They switched our resort with no problem, and we had an amazing time. It was so easily and helpful I would higly recommend CP Travel.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    CP Travel and Cruising 16
    CP Travel and Cruising 17

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thank you Vicki and Jonathan! It was my pleasure to help with your honeymoon. When you expressed some concerns I didn't want a single thing to stress you out before your trip. It looks like your second selection was perfect! The pictures you shared with us from your trip were amazing!

Thank you for allowing us to "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price, CP Travel and Cruising
    cheryl@cptravel.net
    www.cptravel.net

Heidi · Married on 08/04/2018

Cheryl did an amazing job helping us plan our dream honeymoon! We went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and stayed at the Excellence El Carmen. Cheryl had recommended this all inclusive resort and it did not disappoint. We were pampered the entire trip. She even arranged our excursions for us. Our trip went smooth the entire time. Cheryl really cares about her clients. She even told us to text her if we encountered any problems on our trip so she could fix them. Thankfully, Cheryl did such a great job planning our trip we had no problems. We will be using Cheryl again for our future trips.

Sent on 10/07/2018

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thank you Heidi! I'm so glad you and Jason enjoyed your honeymoon! When we worked together and chose the resort, I knew you'd have an amazing experience and that they would pamper you. Let's start a payment plan now so you have a
    fabulous 1st Anniversary trip! Cheryl Price

Nichole · Married on 06/30/2017

Our honeymoon to St. Lucia planned by Cheryl was wonderful! It was so nice not to have to plan our trip while planning our wedding. She worked with family members that bought us excursions as gifts which was a nice touch! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2018

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thanks Nichole! I'm so glad I could create your dream honeymoon. The pictures you shared were amazing! Thank you for letting us "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price