Coyne Catering Reviews

Coyne Catering 6
Coyne Catering 7
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 11/23/2018

Preferred vendor and so much more!

Tricia and Jim were both wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend Coyne Catering. Our event was at Ariel Pearl Center, which does not have kitchen facilities, and the food was served hot and everything was delicious! We had many guests comment on how good the food was. Jim was onsite and came out to check with us that everything was as we expected - it was that and more!
    Tricia was wonderful to work with and she and her staff went beyond just providing catering services, they helped at the venue to ensure everything ran smoothly and was set up just as we wanted.
    Amazing food, wonderful service and a pleasure to work with - who could ask for more! Thank you Tricia, Jim & staff

Leah (Bride’S Mom) · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing. Would recommend for any special event!!!

Coyne catered my daughter’s wedding on Saturday, November 3, 2018. I can’t even begin to express how absolutely amazing Tricia, Jim, and their staff are. The food is incredible. My daughter and my new son-in-law opted for a Cleveland Style Clam bake, and everything was done to perfection. All day and still into today, we have been receiving compliments about the food. I am so happy that we found them, throughout the planning process they were helpful, responsive, and flexible.

I recommend them for any event without hesitation.

Thank you so very much for making Tara and Nick’s day so special.

• Michael

Michael · Married on 11/03/2018

Coyne Catering - Nothing but the BEST!!!

I can't begin to tell you how thankful we are that we chose Coyne Catering (Tricia & Jim). Tricia is an absolute rock star. Not only is she extremely responsive but she is also extremely helpful leading up to the big day. Not only is she the catering company but she also acts as a helpful wedding planner and I can't tell you how easy she made the entire process. She even help set up the hall on the Friday before the wedding. She truly wants nothing but the best for you and your significant other!!

The FOOD was exceptional (Thank you Jim!!) and they even came out during the reception to ask how everything was. I just can't say enough good thing about this company...... If you are on the fence of who to choose for you big day, I PROMISE, you will not be disappointed with Coyne Catering..... Thank you again for everything!

Alie · Married on 09/01/2018

We couldn’t be happier that we chose Coyne Catering for our reception venue on our wedding day!! Tricia and her staff were efficient, friendly, and responsive. They even packed up our decor at the end of the night, allowing us to go back to the hotel and enjoy the remainder of the night with our guests. You will not be disappointed if you choose Coyne Catering.

Kili · Married on 08/26/2018

As much as planning made us nuts, Trish was an angel. She was kind and patient. The food, super yummy. Pricing was affordable. Our guests raved about how friendly they were. I'd totally recommend to everyone.

Coyne Catering 8

Ken · Married on 08/11/2018

We used Coyne Catering for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Reception. Could not be happier with the result! They were accessible for questions throughout the entire planning process, and made sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. The food was incredible and the servers were friendly and efficient.

Deirdre · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved working with Tricia and Jim! We had our wedding and reception outdoors! This isn’t the norm for Coyne catering; however, they were so responsive to our ideas, willing to work with us, and everything turned out simply perfect.
    We had stations - and at first I was worried about the flow of people through lines going slowly; however- it was the best executed food service I’ve ever seen! Our seafood station of shrimp and mussels was the Hit of the night!!!
    Highly recommend Coyne catering. Amazing food and wonderful staff :)

Amelia · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our wedding reception at St. Demetrios on 6/30/18. We could not have been more pleased with this venue. During the planning process, Tricia was so extremely helpful. She was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. There were days when I would text her numerous times and she never lost patience; she was always kind and prompt. It is clear that she is a true professional; no problems occurred because she headed them off before there could even be an issue. The food was spectacular, the hall looked beautiful, the service was wonderful. We received so many compliments from our guests about this gem of a venue. Something else we weren't expecting was how helpful the staff was with helping us pack up after the reception. We are so grateful to Tricia and her staff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Japonica · Married on 06/16/2018

I would like to thank Tricia and her team for a wonderful experience. The hall was Beautiful, the food was great and the staff was very professional and attentive to me and my family needs. Great Job Coyne Catering! I would definitely recommend them for your event and book again. Thanks Guys!

Shaina · Married on 06/02/2018

Tricia and her team were amazing. I had basically no decorating to do because St. Demetrios has a perfect set up in itself. They provide uplighting for the head table, linens, drapery, etc. We had a summer wedding and had the opportunity to use the patio - my guests loved it! Everyone complimented the food, and the head chef came up to us during dinner to make sure the food was okay. They provide appetizers, security, and bartenders in the cost (no hidden fees anywhere!) and worked with me when I wanted to bring my own desserts. Tricia responded promptly to every request leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. I literally had no worries in the world because they made my life so easy! Experienced and professional! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our day perfect!

Doris · Married on 04/28/2018

Trish and her staff were absolutely the best. When we first contacted her a year before or wedding, we knew she was who we wanted to go with. Super responsive to our emails, flexible up the last minute. Catered items not typically offered. Her staff helped with setup and decorating things to make it easier and less stressful for us on our day. And lastly and most importantly, the food. One word-great. All the guests loved it. Definitely get the filet. Everyone couldn't stop talking about it.

Easily recommend. 10 out of 5

Hiba · Married on 01/06/2018

Where do I even start! Coyne Catering is absolutely fabulous. Tricia is the most incredible individual to work with. She makes sure your day is flawless. She made me feel so at ease leading up to the day. Her team and her are organized and truly define the phrase "a well oil machine." From the food, to the lighting, decor, even to helping me out with cutting my cake and making sure every second of my day was planned out they do it all. They accomodated with my whole team and made sure that everything I wanted I got. My husband and I adore Tricia and the whole team at Coyne Catering.

Coyne Catering 9
    Coyne Catering 16
    Coyne Catering 17
    Coyne Catering 18

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Tricia has been AMAZING so far and we've only met with her two times! Our wedding isn't until 2017 and we had no qualms about signing our contract with her! She has made us feel so comfortable and I can't wait for our wedding and reception!

Ellen · Married on 08/12/2017

OMG-thank you Coyne Catering you are the best! We love you! Our day would not have been so special without all of you! Tricia and Jim I am constantly reminded that there is so much kindness in this world when you two are around! Caroline and Stacy can't thank you enough? The food was amazing, many compliments from our guests. For anyone looking for a caterer who knows how to do it right and cover all your needs, hire Coyne Catering.

Chelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

We had Coyne Catering for our wedding on August 5, 2017 at an off-site venue, The Lake Erie Building in Lakewood, OH. Tricia was wonderful to work with from day one. She met us at the venue to make sure that she could accommodate our needs, as it was her first event there. The prices were so reasonable, her staff was very friendly (including bar service), and the food was outstanding. We had compliments all night long about how delicious the food was and we gave Tricia's information out to numerous guests. We love that she had many choices for entrees because we were looking for something less traditional. Overall, Coyne Catering was a great vendor to work with. Tricia responds promptly to emails, answers any questions you have throughout the process, and was helpful every step of the way. We are so glad that we chose Coyne Catering for our special day!!

Kristen · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband Nathan and I were married on July 15, 2017 and we cannot say anything but positive about Tricia and her staff! Throughout the process, any time we had a question, idea, or just needed to pass something on to Tricia, we were able to send a simple email and get a FAST response! Everything from the planning process, setting up, tasting food, AND the actual event were amazing! Nathan and I knew what we wanted, but trusted the Tricia's opinion on anything that we were unsure of. We were on the fence about a sit down or a buffet style dinner, and based on our needs, wedding size, and flow of our evening, we were able to have the perfect buffet which included vegetarian friendly and kid friendly options. There is no one else Nathan and I would have placed our trust in more on our special day than Tricia and her amazing staff!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

I am 200% thrilled that we chose Coyne Catering at St Demetrios Cultural Center for our wedding reception. Tricia is absolutely fantastic and she made my wedding planning a breeze! Any time I had a question, I would simply send her an email and would practically get an instant response. I was never stressed about this aspect of the wedding, thanks to Tricia. I truly can't imagine having had our reception anywhere else. They offered much more "included" things that you would pay extra for at other places, the food was great, and the price was just right. It's been two weeks since our wedding and our guests are still raving about it. We were so happy with our food selections (prime rib, chicken piccata, stuffed shells, roasted redskin potatoes, and green beans) and our guests love it! The uplighting and decor behind the head table are gorgeous as well as the adorable sequin tablecloths for the headtable, cake table, gift table, and place card table. This location also has a stage which was great for the DJ to set up his equipment. They helped us set everything up and took everything down for us at the end of the night. I honestly do not have one complaint, everything was PERFECT. Thank you Tricia for making our wedding dreams come true! :)

Kristin · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't recommend Coyne Catering enough!!!! Tricia is AMAZING! Everything you could possibly want or need she either has or can get for you. The food is delicious. The decor is stunning. Everything you get for one price is unheard of. After much searching I can't imagine how anyone would use any other caterer. She's not only the best in the business but she's hilarious and so much fun. She's the best for the job - keeping everyone on task, on schedule and at ease. People can't stop talking about how amazing everything was. I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with such a special and important day.

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2016

Trisha Coyne is absolutely amazing! We had a new years eve wedding reception and she made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Her catering company and venue include more uplighting and decor than any place around. She included so many extras and really went above and beyond to make it perfect. Her and her family packed up everything after the reception and then even loaded up our cars for us. We were even able to pick it all up 2 days later so that we could relax. I can't say enough about how wonderful the food was. Everyone kept telling us that it was the best wedding food that they have ever tasted. In addition, she referred us to all of our vendors and they were all amazing. I highly recommend Coyne catering and St. Demetrios in Rocky River. Best caterer and best price!

Katherine · Married on 10/29/2016

Coyne Catering did a phenomenal job with our wedding at St. Demetrios!!! My husband and I cannot think of one thing that went wrong and we were extremely happy with everything at our wedding reception, thanks in large part to Tricia Coyne who is an amazing professional to work with. Tricia makes you feel very welcome and is patient and pleasant when answering all questions. Throughout wedding planning and during the week of our wedding, Tricia was easy to reach by text, call and email. I never had to stress out about waiting for a response from Tricia, unlike other reception vendors I dealt with during the "venue hunting process" before finding Coyne. With Coyne Catering at St. Demetrios, you get the whole package: a beautiful, spacious hall that already includes up-lighting, ceiling decoration, linens and upgraded decor linens for other tables such as the cake table, head table, gift table, etc. The menu they offer for weddings is very diverse, the price is right, and the food is delicious. Coyne will also accommodate requests for food outside of their usual options. We requested fresh zucchini, squash, and red pepper for our vegetable and they did this for us without an extra charge. We had a large wedding with over 270 guests and did buffet style--the serving process went quickly and smooth. The food was at the perfect hot temperature and everything served was spot on with texture, flavor and presentation. We highly recommend Coyne Catering and St. Demetrios!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Saint Demetrios on October 8th, 2016. We absolutely cannot say enough good things about this venue. From day 1, Tricia was so amazing and so easy to get in contact with via calls, texts, or emails. The hall is so beautiful and elegant with all the decorations at no extra cost!!! The food was AMAZING. I did not hear one complaint and they offer so many different options. Everyone keeps telling us how good the food was! The chef even came out after dinner and asked my husband and I how everything was. I honestly am so pleased with our decision to use Coyne Catering at Saint Demetrios. I do not have one bad thing to say about anything! They are very accommodating with everything. If you choose this venue, you will not be disappointed!!!

• Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I would recommend them without a doubt! Tricia is an amazing person! She was a pleasure to work with and made us comfortable at all times. Excellent communication and quickly answered any question we had via e-mail or phone. Dinner was delicious!! Our guests have been raving about how great the food was! Tricia made it that we had to worry about nothing. She helped us set up stuff that we had brought in ourselves and literally cleaned up all the extras we had and put them neatly to the side so we didn't have to chase anything down. Her staff as well were so nice and friendly. They didn't just act like ugh we have to work. They enjoyed what they were doing and made all of our guest feel comfortable as well!

Candice · Married on 09/03/2016

Tricia was amazing!! She is so nice and an awesome person to work with. We booked a year and a half before we had our wedding and during that time she worked with us to make sure everything was the way we wanted. Always quick to respond and helps in anyway she can. It's apparent that she really loves what she does and it makes the wedding planning process that much better! She made everything so easy which was a huge weight lifted off our shoulders! Our wedding was at St.Demetrios and the hall was beautiful! Big and open to accommodate both smaller and larger weddings with beautiful decor. We also loved the fact that we were the only wedding there that night. It made things more private and special to us. I've received many compliments about the staff and how great they were! And the food ..
    AMAZING!!! Guests from my wedding still rave about how good the food was and my wedding was two months ago! You also can't beat the price! I would highly recommend Coyne Catering for your wedding!!

Dwana · Married on 07/23/2016

I can't say enough good things about this vendor. They were so accommodating. Did anything we asked of them. We're very friendly and at our Beck and call. I definitely recommend them for your wedding needs.

katey · Married on 06/25/2016

Trisha and her husband Jim were awesome! I had the venue booked for 2 years with them and everytime I called or emailed I got an answer back quickly! I was so happy with Coyne Catering ! During a busy engagement, they kept my mind at ease and knew we were in good hands!