46 Reviews for Coyne Catering

Stations (1)
Vegan (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
46 Coyne Catering Reviews

Trish and her staff were absolutely the best. When we first contacted her a year before or wedding, we knew she was who we wanted to go with. Super responsive to our emails, flexible up the last minute. Catered items not typically offered. Her staff helped with setup and decorating things to make it easier and less stressful for us on our day. And lastly and most importantly, the food. One word-great. All the guests loved it. Definitely get the filet. Everyone couldn't stop talking about it.

Easily recommend. 10 out of 5

Profile Picture Doris, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where do I even start! Coyne Catering is absolutely fabulous. Tricia is the most incredible individual to work with. She makes sure your day is flawless. She made me feel so at ease leading up to the day. Her team and her are organized and truly define the phrase "a well oil machine." From the food, to the lighting, decor, even to helping me out with cutting my cake and making sure every second of my day was planned out they do it all. They accomodated with my whole team and made sure that everything I wanted I got. My husband and I adore Tricia and the whole team at Coyne Catering.

Photos
Profile Picture Hiba , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Tricia has been AMAZING so far and we've only met with her two times! Our wedding isn't until 2017 and we had no qualms about signing our contract with her! She has made us feel so comfortable and I can't wait for our wedding and reception!

Profile Picture User6201455, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

OMG-thank you Coyne Catering you are the best! We love you! Our day would not have been so special without all of you! Tricia and Jim I am constantly reminded that there is so much kindness in this world when you two are around! Caroline and Stacy can't thank you enough? The food was amazing, many compliments from our guests. For anyone looking for a caterer who knows how to do it right and cover all your needs, hire Coyne Catering.

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had Coyne Catering for our wedding on August 5, 2017 at an off-site venue, The Lake Erie Building in Lakewood, OH. Tricia was wonderful to work with from day one. She met us at the venue to make sure that she could accommodate our needs, as it was her first event there. The prices were so reasonable, her staff was very friendly (including bar service), and the food was outstanding. We had compliments all night long about how delicious the food was and we gave Tricia's information out to numerous guests. We love that she had many choices for entrees because we were looking for something less traditional. Overall, Coyne Catering was a great vendor to work with. Tricia responds promptly to emails, answers any questions you have throughout the process, and was helpful every step of the way. We are so glad that we chose Coyne Catering for our special day!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband Nathan and I were married on July 15, 2017 and we cannot say anything but positive about Tricia and her staff! Throughout the process, any time we had a question, idea, or just needed to pass something on to Tricia, we were able to send a simple email and get a FAST response! Everything from the planning process, setting up, tasting food, AND the actual event were amazing! Nathan and I knew what we wanted, but trusted the Tricia's opinion on anything that we were unsure of. We were on the fence about a sit down or a buffet style dinner, and based on our needs, wedding size, and flow of our evening, we were able to have the perfect buffet which included vegetarian friendly and kid friendly options. There is no one else Nathan and I would have placed our trust in more on our special day than Tricia and her amazing staff!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: American, Buffet, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast

I am 200% thrilled that we chose Coyne Catering at St Demetrios Cultural Center for our wedding reception. Tricia is absolutely fantastic and she made my wedding planning a breeze! Any time I had a question, I would simply send her an email and would practically get an instant response. I was never stressed about this aspect of the wedding, thanks to Tricia. I truly can't imagine having had our reception anywhere else. They offered much more "included" things that you would pay extra for at other places, the food was great, and the price was just right. It's been two weeks since our wedding and our guests are still raving about it. We were so happy with our food selections (prime rib, chicken piccata, stuffed shells, roasted redskin potatoes, and green beans) and our guests love it! The uplighting and decor behind the head table are gorgeous as well as the adorable sequin tablecloths for the headtable, cake table, gift table, and place card table. This location also has a stage which was great for the DJ to set up his equipment. They helped us set everything up and took everything down for us at the end of the night. I honestly do not have one complaint, everything was PERFECT. Thank you Tricia for making our wedding dreams come true! :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Buffet, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up

I can't recommend Coyne Catering enough!!!! Tricia is AMAZING! Everything you could possibly want or need she either has or can get for you. The food is delicious. The decor is stunning. Everything you get for one price is unheard of. After much searching I can't imagine how anyone would use any other caterer. She's not only the best in the business but she's hilarious and so much fun. She's the best for the job - keeping everyone on task, on schedule and at ease. People can't stop talking about how amazing everything was. I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with such a special and important day.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, German, Italian

Trisha Coyne is absolutely amazing! We had a new years eve wedding reception and she made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Her catering company and venue include more uplighting and decor than any place around. She included so many extras and really went above and beyond to make it perfect. Her and her family packed up everything after the reception and then even loaded up our cars for us. We were even able to pick it all up 2 days later so that we could relax. I can't say enough about how wonderful the food was. Everyone kept telling us that it was the best wedding food that they have ever tasted. In addition, she referred us to all of our vendors and they were all amazing. I highly recommend Coyne catering and St. Demetrios in Rocky River. Best caterer and best price!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Coyne Catering did a phenomenal job with our wedding at St. Demetrios!!! My husband and I cannot think of one thing that went wrong and we were extremely happy with everything at our wedding reception, thanks in large part to Tricia Coyne who is an amazing professional to work with. Tricia makes you feel very welcome and is patient and pleasant when answering all questions. Throughout wedding planning and during the week of our wedding, Tricia was easy to reach by text, call and email. I never had to stress out about waiting for a response from Tricia, unlike other reception vendors I dealt with during the "venue hunting process" before finding Coyne. With Coyne Catering at St. Demetrios, you get the whole package: a beautiful, spacious hall that already includes up-lighting, ceiling decoration, linens and upgraded decor linens for other tables such as the cake table, head table, gift table, etc. The menu they offer for weddings is very diverse, the price is right, and the food is delicious. Coyne will also accommodate requests for food outside of their usual options. We requested fresh zucchini, squash, and red pepper for our vegetable and they did this for us without an extra charge. We had a large wedding with over 270 guests and did buffet style--the serving process went quickly and smooth. The food was at the perfect hot temperature and everything served was spot on with texture, flavor and presentation. We highly recommend Coyne Catering and St. Demetrios!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Saint Demetrios on October 8th, 2016. We absolutely cannot say enough good things about this venue. From day 1, Tricia was so amazing and so easy to get in contact with via calls, texts, or emails. The hall is so beautiful and elegant with all the decorations at no extra cost!!! The food was AMAZING. I did not hear one complaint and they offer so many different options. Everyone keeps telling us how good the food was! The chef even came out after dinner and asked my husband and I how everything was. I honestly am so pleased with our decision to use Coyne Catering at Saint Demetrios. I do not have one bad thing to say about anything! They are very accommodating with everything. If you choose this venue, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I would recommend them without a doubt! Tricia is an amazing person! She was a pleasure to work with and made us comfortable at all times. Excellent communication and quickly answered any question we had via e-mail or phone. Dinner was delicious!! Our guests have been raving about how great the food was! Tricia made it that we had to worry about nothing. She helped us set up stuff that we had brought in ourselves and literally cleaned up all the extras we had and put them neatly to the side so we didn't have to chase anything down. Her staff as well were so nice and friendly. They didn't just act like ugh we have to work. They enjoyed what they were doing and made all of our guest feel comfortable as well!

Profile Picture Jacklyn , 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Tricia was amazing!! She is so nice and an awesome person to work with. We booked a year and a half before we had our wedding and during that time she worked with us to make sure everything was the way we wanted. Always quick to respond and helps in anyway she can. It's apparent that she really loves what she does and it makes the wedding planning process that much better! She made everything so easy which was a huge weight lifted off our shoulders! Our wedding was at St.Demetrios and the hall was beautiful! Big and open to accommodate both smaller and larger weddings with beautiful decor. We also loved the fact that we were the only wedding there that night. It made things more private and special to us. I've received many compliments about the staff and how great they were! And the food ..
AMAZING!!! Guests from my wedding still rave about how good the food was and my wedding was two months ago! You also can't beat the price! I would highly recommend Coyne Catering for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Candice, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough good things about this vendor. They were so accommodating. Did anything we asked of them. We're very friendly and at our Beck and call. I definitely recommend them for your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Dwana, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Trisha and her husband Jim were awesome! I had the venue booked for 2 years with them and everytime I called or emailed I got an answer back quickly! I was so happy with Coyne Catering ! During a busy engagement, they kept my mind at ease and knew we were in good hands!

Profile Picture katey, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

price is very reasonable food is good trish is great to work with my reception was perfect!!!!!!

Profile Picture lisa, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything about our wedding was amazing!! the venue, food, service, exceeded all of our expectations. Cannot say enough great things about coyne catering & st. demetrios!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Selecting Coyne Catering and St. Demetrios for our wedding was probably the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! I cannot say enough good things about Tricia—she is wonderful. Every question I had (and there were a lot!) was quickly answered with a smile on her face. You can tell she really loves what she does and genuinely cares that you have the wedding of your dreams. When it came to the reception, everything was FLAWLESS. The hall looked even more beautiful than I had imagined and the food was so delicious—everyone loved it! Also, Tricia made sure that everything ran smoothly—I didn't have to worry about a thing. Because Coyne Catering is so affordable, I was able to add extra touches to our reception like Chiavari chairs. We had the wedding reception of our dreams and it's all because of Coyne Catering! THANK YOU! :)

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up

Coyne Catering did an amazing job with the food at my wedding receptions- not only was the food excellent, but the staff was absolutely wonderful to work with and will to accommodate for all special requests.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Set Up

I can't even say enough good about Tricia and her staff at Coyne catering! From the very first meeting we had with her until the day after the wedding, we had such a great experience!! St.Demetrios is a beautiful reception venue at a VERY affordable rate. We LOVED everything about it. My bridesmaids are still saying how awesome her staff was the night of the reception. Very easy to work with. HIGHLY recommended.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tricia was amazing. I sent her pictures of what I had envisioned and she executed everything perfectly. All of my last minute requests to Tricia were handled without any hesitation. I would definitely recommend Coyne Catering to anyone looking for an amazing caterer.

Profile Picture User6075809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Stations, American

Trisha And her staff were simply amazing!!!! The food was delicious and everyone went above and beyond in every way!!! If you want a flawless event trust Coyne Catering, they are the best!!!

Profile Picture April, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Coyne Catering was very personable and great to work with.

Profile Picture User6084195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was absolutely wonderful at my son's wedding November 14th at St. Demetrious thanks to Tricia and Coyne Catering. I received so many wonderful comments from people. Trish was so terrific to work with and I really appreciated her patience and quick responses to all my questions! All the way around it was such a very special day and Coyne Catering helped make it just perfect!

Profile Picture Donna, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews