Covington Farm Weddings Reviews

Covington Farm Weddings 6
Covington Farm Weddings 7

Destinee · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Amazing!

iam SOOOOO glad we chose Covington Farm for our wedding !!!! Barbra , Bud & Lisa were absolutely AMAZING through everything. Barbra and Lisa were very responsive to messages , always checked on me & when it came to the day of ... they were like my personal assistants ... Lisa kept checking on me , helping my family and was just soooo amazing. Lisa was the absolute best for the day of planning. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone who wants a fairy tail wedding. If i could redo the night , I would in a HEART BEAT ! Thank you to everyone at Covington Farm !

Sent on 04/29/2019

Covington Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Destinee. Your wedding was fabulous and you were a beautiful bride. Thank you for entrusting Covington Farm in your special day.
  • Samantha

Samantha Comey · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

Covington Farm is the perfect place to get married. Giant oak trees provide both shade and a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. There’s almost always a breeze from the lake just beyond the trees to help keep guests cool. The backporch is perfect for cocktail hour and was a big hit with the guests for pictures and hanging out when the sun went down. If you want a reception space that you want to fill with your own decor, you have that option. But if you prefer a space that isn’t empty and comes decorated, you have that option too! Anything we ordered for the reception was just an addition to an already gorgeous and decorated room. Took a lot of pressure off having to fill a giant space!

Barbara and Lisa are both fantastic to work with. Barbara is available every step of the way for any questions you might have. Lisa was there every minute of the day before the wedding day and the wedding day itself; I didn’t have to worry about anything because of her. My wedding day went so smoothly and was everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Covington Farm Weddings 13
    Covington Farm Weddings 14

Reesie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing beyond belief!

As I have been reflecting on our perfect day, I am completely overwhelmed and overjoyed that I was able to have my wedding at Covington. From the moment I saw the breathtaking barn peaking over the rolling hills I knew this was my dream venue. I have never seen a wedding venue quite like Covington, and every time I visit I find more things I love. The owner and coordinator, Barbara and Lisa, are absolutely fantastic. They make every effort to make each and every wedding perfect for that couple. They are dedicated to putting the bride first, patient and fair with all vendors and guests, and devoted to continually making Covington a bride's dream venue. Little effort with decorating is needed for the bride/family because everything is so well thought out and beautiful there already, beautiful and spacious upstairs rooms for bridal party to get ready in, great location, easy to work with owners/workers. I cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond and will always have a special place for Covington in my heart.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Covington Farm Weddings 22
    Covington Farm Weddings 23
    Covington Farm Weddings 24

Covington Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to see you back out here in the future for Family Photos!
  • DesaRay

DesaRay · Married on 04/13/2019

Breathtaking beauty

Covington Farms is a breathtaking venue! The barn is an elegant masterpiece, the ceremony site is nestled among the mature oak trees and the lake behind it is gorgeous! There are TONS of places here to take unique pictures. There is a bridal and groom suite for getting ready. Barbara and Lisa have been wonderful to communicate with. They are always ready to give their advice, recommendations and help you out no matter what you need. They respond very quickly and put us at ease throughout the process. The day before, the day of our wedding, and the day after Lisa would check in with us periodically and was so sweet and helpful. They really are wonderful here! And there is no place quite as beautiful as Covington farms!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Covington Farm Weddings 25
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 03/02/2019

Elegant Barn Wedding

If you are looking for an elegant barn wedding look no further than Covington Farm. Not only is it the most beautiful spot, Barbara and her team are the best of the best and will cater to your every need. My wedding was so special because of this beautiful place!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Covington Farm Weddings 26
    Covington Farm Weddings 27

Covington Farm Weddings's reply:

Such a beautiful , sweet Bride❤️ You make a wonderful Couple, and we are wishing you years of fun, health and happiness!!! The day was beautiful!
  • Jesslyn

Jesslyn Noel Kostopoulos · Married on 01/19/2019

YASSSS book! Best Decision ever!

Unbelievable, breathtaking, memorable, perfect, picturesque, beautiful… these are all words that were heard repeatedly at our wedding from us and by our guests. This venue is unlike any other. Barb and her husband have really hit the nail on the head when creating this fairytale rustic setting- lake, oak trees, fields, barn, suite and so much more. Covington Farm was perfect, and this wedding venue created the wedding of my dreams. For the whole week I was able to create the inside to what I had envisioned for my big day which was one of my favorite parts of my wedding week, I was a DIY bride that wanted to be hands on. Barb and Lisa were a wonderful help with great ideas and creative inspiration. I can not say enough positive things about this wonderful venue and if any future brides are looking for a classy rustic barn this is where you should book your wedding.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Covington Farm Weddings 28
    Covington Farm Weddings 29

Cynthia · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Venue

My daughter and new son in law's wedding was held here on December 8th 2018. The day way absolutely amazing! Barbara and the staff at Covington Farm went above and beyond to make this the most memorable experience. From the moment we initially saw the gorgeous Farm we knew it would be amazing. We are beyond thrilled to have been so blessed to celebrate here. Thank you Barbara and Covington Farm!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kelly Saucier · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream wedding

We had our dream wedding at Covington Farm! The venue is absolutely stunning with a gorgeous view surrounding the entire property! I couldn’t imagine getting married anyplace else. Not to mention the owners and staff are the most wonderful, helpful and thoughtful people you will meet. Thank you, Covington Farm, for making our dream come true!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/15/2018

We booked Covington Farm in Dade City, FL back in April of 2018. It was our 2nd venue that we had toured. We knew right away that Covington Farm was THE ONE! Upon arrival, we were in awe of how beautiful the surrounding areas were- the dirt road entrance, the rolling hills, open fields, pretty lakes, just everything... and then we went inside the barn and it was even more beautiful than the pictures could have ever portrayed.

Getting to know Barbara, Bud, and Lisa was probably the best part besides our actually wedding day. The love that these amazing people have for their venue and their work is unbelievable. They were there for every step of the way. Every time we came into contact with one of them, it felt like we were talking to a friend or family member. They really do treat you as if you are just that.

September 15, 2018-- This was a beautiful, perfect day for a wedding. The bride and her bridesmaids woke up to gorgeous views as they stayed upstairs in Covington Farm's bridal suite. That morning, Barbara and Lisa were finishing up the last minute touches on the tables and ceremony decor. Bud was using the tractor moving the pews and chairs for the ceremony. Everything was coming together...and oh it looked so perfect. Barbara and Lisa also did the bouquets and boutineers for our wedding. They came upstairs and all the girls were stunned how gorgeous they came out.

The day continued to be PERFECT. The ceremony was stunning...the breeze and the shade from the big oak trees helped! The cocktail hour was when a lot of guests took pictures and strolled around in awe of the beautiful property that Bud and Barbara have. When the grand reveal of the barn came for the all the guests to see, they entered in astonishment! Once the party got started, it all flowed so fast and flawlessly.

As you can tell, Covington did a wonderful job for our wedding day. Billy and Rachael will always be in debt to Barbara, Bud, and Lisa for the glorious event.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Heidi · Married on 08/11/2018

Can not say enough about this amazing venue, hands down the most beautiful location I’ve ever seen!! The owners Barbara and Bud felt like family from the moment we met them and they went way above and beyond to make our daughters dream wedding a reality!! I could write a book here but just take a drive out there and take a look for yourself- I guarantee you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Covington Farm Weddings 36
    Covington Farm Weddings 37
    Covington Farm Weddings 38

Cheyanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Barbara was amazing throughout my entire planning process for my July wedding. Leading up to the day of, she was always willing to let me and my bridal party come visit and was always responding to my questions in a timely manner. The venue is so beautiful, along with the upstairs bridal suite. My guests were amazed at how beautiful the entire place was. On the day of my wedding, Lisa and Tuesday were phenomenal in helping with anything and making sure my guests were happy. Lisa, however went above and beyond on rehearsal day and wedding day. I can't say enough great things about her. She went out of her way to decorate my sweetheart table and made it absolutely beautiful. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Heidi · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding was perfect day thanks to a perfect couple who own a perfect venue! After knowing Bud and Barbara for only eight months, it seemed as if I knew them my whole life. It is hard to find the words to accurately describe they ways they went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we envisioned. You won’t find a more hard working couple with the biggest hearts you’ve ever seen. Covington Farm was more wonderful than we ever imagined, I just wish there was a replay button!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Covington Farm Weddings 39

Kayla · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband & I were married at Covington Farm on Saturday, March 24, 2018. When we first came out to meet with the owner, Barbara & view the property we both fell in love with it instantly. There was no barn at that point, just a concrete slab and minimum framing work, but the property views & passion that exuded from Barbara - we knew without a doubt in our minds and hearts that the venue was going to be beautiful. Fast forward to the completion of the building, landscaping and decorating and beautiful doesn't even begin to describe the venue. Every little detail has been attended to. I went out and met with Barbara several times before our wedding date and each time took a stroll through the barn and every time I walked through I saw some little something that made the space that much more special each time I went. Barbara was so easy to work with and is such a gracious, kind hearted and compassionate person that you can really feel she wants your special day to be perfect & she has put so much of her heart and soul into her venue that it couldn't be anything but that. I highly recommend Covington Farm to anyone looking to have a rustic-chic wedding, which is so on trend right now. We chose to have the ceremony outside under the beautiful trees lakeside, but the barn is definitely big enough to host both the ceremony & reception inside if that is your desire. Aside from a gorgeous ceremony & reception site, the barn also provides a jaw dropping grooms suite that my husband LOVED being able to use to relax with his guys before the ceremony, a beautiful bridal suite that was not only perfect for getting ready with my girls but also perfect for gorgeous photo ops!

I am so pleased with the turn out of our wedding and love this venue so much, I am looking forward to coming back for all of our new families monumental photo shoots, which Covington Farm is also growing well known for!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Covington Farm Weddings 47
    Covington Farm Weddings 48
    Covington Farm Weddings 49

David · Married on 03/03/2018

It’s a beautiful venue. Barbara and Bud are very kind accommodating hosts. Thanks

Sent on 03/07/2018

Kaylee · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our daughters wedding at Covington Farm on 3/3/18. It was truly the most beautiful venue. The owners did a wonderful job decorating and are a pleasure to work with. Because of the ineptness of the wedding planner we hired, Barbara stepped in and went over and above to make our daughters wedding a beautiful event. I highly recommended Covington Farm for your wedding venue.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Allyson · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I were so blessed to have the first wedding at Covington Farm on October 28, 2017! Everything was absolutely perfect- from the outdoor chapel ceremony site in front of Buddy Lake to the elegant Hay Barn. The decor was magnificent, and Barbara is one of the most talented people I have ever met! She has such an eye for detail and made my vision come to life. Our wedding was a Fairytale. We can’t thank you enough, Covington Farm, for making our special day so amazing!!

I promise you will never see anything as beautiful as what is waiting at the bottom of that hill on Covington Road. It is absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Covington Farm Weddings 55
    Covington Farm Weddings 56

Tammy · Married on 09/01/2018

3.5

My daughter was married here 9/1/18. We can not say enough wonderful things about the venue or owners. Most accommodating, best value, always clean and ready for our needs. Our experience left everyone involved from details to wedding attendees wanting to return and live here. Wonderful atmosphere and fun space everywhere we turned. Thankyou Barbra and family for working and making this space available to others. Your love and attention is felt and very appreciated.

Sent on 09/08/2018