Cover It With Class Reviews

85 Reviews for Cover It With Class

• Annalise

Annalise · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Passionately Talented!

Stephanie is so talented and passionate about what she does! She has such knowledge about her designs which makes planning weddings easy and so exciting! She has connections to many venues and vendors which helps her clients truly enjoy planning their wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • MrsHamm

Allison · Married on 09/28/2019

Made our wedding look classy & opulent!!!

Stephanie at Cover It with Class was wonderful to work with. She had great ideas on how to balance out the centerpieces, table runner, pip and draping for behind the head table, draping for ceremony & reception, chair covers, set up and tear down. My mom and I were so worried about how are we going to set up our DIY decorations, then I found Cover It With Class, and our lives were saved! They set up and tore down all of the DIY decorations we had and what we rented for them. It was so nice to have a professional handle it, so I know it was done how we wanted it. Also, my parents, wedding party, and myself didn't have to stress about set up or tear down.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Dan and Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Backdrop

Steph has a wonderful selection of backdrops that we got to pick from. She did a great job setting up and adjusting to a rearrangement of our venue tables.

Our band was able to set up behind the back drop with no problem (you could not see them at all during dinner). She came right after dinner to tear down and was very accommodating even though we were running behind. We can not thank her enough for all her help!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Miranda · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal!!! 5 Stars ALL around!!

Stephanie and her team at Cover it With Class were an absolute wedding dream-come-true! Timely communication was incredibly important to my mom and I as we were planning my wedding and we knew we could always count on Stephanie to promptly answer all of our questions. Stephanie has a great eye for design and she went above and beyond to make our wedding vision a reality! I would recommended Cover it With Class to any and every bride!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Cover It With Class's reply:

Thank you, Miranda. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you and make your wedding visions come to life. We wish you the very best!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/21/2019

Princess Bride

Stephanie is just amazing!!!!!! I told her that my vibe was the movie Princess Bride and she had this beautiful lace for our linens that everyone commented on! She also sits down with you and gives you ideas of how to further create your image!!!!!! She is such a professional, but also a wonderful person! Linens are not something you think of, but hers became the main ‘decoration ‘ at our wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful, Professional

We used Cover it With Class for our linens and up lighting. She helped us pick exactly what we were looking for and gave us advice on up lighting to bring color into the venue. It looked absolutley beautiful! She was very professional in responding and answered all my questions quickly. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Brittiany · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved working with Cover it with class! The first reason is they are very responsive. I remember working with them at 10 at night when I found out the week before my venue did not have table length floor linens. They were able to help me with what I envisioned for my day of and were also gave some pretty amazing suggestions I would have never thought of. The day of my wedding we found out that my venue did not have matching napkins for my linens. They ran back to their warehouse and made sure to grab napkins so I wouldn't stress at all the whole day! They were easily one of the best choices I made. I would 100001% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jaime · Married on 01/20/2018

Cover It With Class created a beautiful reception for our wedding. I first saw Stephanie's work when I attended a vendor's night at Tuscan Hall Banquet Center. Stephanie turned my vision of a winter reception into a reality. Words cannot express the beauty of the room. Stephanie was easy to work with and was exceptionally creative with different options in creating my vision. Whether you are looking for complete reception decor or simple centerpieces I would absolutely recommend Cover It With Class for your decorating needs.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Mary Lou · Married on 11/11/2017

Both sides of the family had an amazing time! and I got TONS of compliments on the chair covers and all of the gorgeous decorations!! Makes me want to get married again.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2017

I had a wonderful day since everything was so organized and hassle free! Everything was done in a timely manner and every detail perfectly accented the rest. I would no doubt recommend Cover It With Class to anyone who is currently planning a wedding!

skaidra · Married on 09/05/2017

My weeding was wonderful! The wedding was very organized and pretty. The chair covers were beautiful. I would highly recommenced Cover It With Class to anyone who is getting married soon.

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

The BEST vendor we used for my daughters wedding!! She went above and beyond our expectations with her beautiful work!! Thank you Stephanie!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2017

They were so great to work with! Really had some great ideas to help our vision come together! And a lot of great choices! Couldn't have asked for more, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Susan · Married on 07/07/2017

We were so happy with our choice to have Cover it with Class do all of our linens. Stephanie is great to work with! She is personable, creative, and extremely accommodating. She captured the idea of what we wanted and had suggestions that really brought all our ideas to life. We had a snag happen with our venue two days before the wedding and although Stephanie was on vacation in Florida, she handled everything that was needed long distance. I can't say enough about her. She has tons of integrity and makes the entire experience stress free. Cover it with Class is a perfect name for Stephanie's business if you want a very classy wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2017

Stephanie was so easy to work with throughout all of the planning process. She made accommodations as necessary without making an already stressed out bride feel like it was an inconvenience to make any changes, which I greatly appreciated! She is reasonably priced and does her work in a timely and efficient manner. She is very easy to speak with and gives suggestions when you aren't sure the direction you want to go in. We even had a moment of panic two days before the wedding when we realized that our venue wouldn't be providing napkins. Even though Stephanie was on vacation at the time, we called her on her cell phone, and she took care of everything! I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Cover It With Class was a big part in making our daughter's wedding the most perfect and stress-free day! Stephanie was amazing! First, her attention to detail was fabulous; Stephanie made our vision for our tables/place-settings a reality! Second, she had an amazing selection of linen colors and fabrics...just the combination we were looking for. Certainly as important was the meticulous service Stephanie provided. This was most important to me...we never had to worry about anything! Stephanie gained our trust by her organization and communication. No detail was overlooked! She was flexible and professional in all communications/meetings. We would use Cover It With Class again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kourtney · Married on 05/27/2017

I was a DIY bride, but Stephanie was excellent. She was so accommodating to meeting me where it was convenient for me to pick up my rentals. I recommend going to the Wonderful World of Weddings Bridal Expo at the Wisconsin State Fair grounds. She offers a bridal show price that cannot be passed up for the beautiful pieces she has! That's where I heard of Cover it with Class and I was sold instantly. Her presentation is beautiful and really shows of what she has to offer! My wedding looked amazing, thanks to her!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Cover it With Class was an exceptional company to work with. From every detail, they were accommodating, friendly and flexible. Stephanie could not have been more easy and fun to work with! She saw my vision and made it come to life! My wedding ran smoothly because of all the behind the scenes work Stephanie and her team did! On the wedding day, I had zero worries that what had been discussed would be executed- and when I arrived at the reception, it was even better than what I had pictured! Thank you Stephanie for all your hard work!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Rachael · Married on 03/25/2017

Stephanie made our linens installation smoother than I could've ever imagined, and they were BEAUTIFUL!! She was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive and accommodating!!! Absolutely perfect experience!!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2016

I worked with Stephanie/Cover It With Class for our company's Corporate Christmas party at Whispering Springs in Fond du Lac. Our event was a huge success in thanks to the linens, and added touches she provided for our "Winter Wonderland" themed event. Stephanie was so flexible and easy to get a hold of, which was extremely helpful in assisting me plan the perfect party. She had great suggestions for the type of linens I was looking for, from the pipe and draping for our photo booth, to the glitter covers (gorgeous!) for our tables, she knew exactly how to make my vision come to life. Would definitely use Cover It With Class again, and suggest her to anyone looking for quality linens and a great company to work with - definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Amy · Married on 12/10/2016

Cover it with Class is one of our favorite choices for linens, chair covers and so much more. Stephanie and her staff do an amazing job, they are professional and passionate and talented, bringing unique ideas to each event! We love working with their team and highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Theresa · Married on 10/29/2016

Stephanie, the owner of Cover It With Class was extremely friendly, accommodating, and had excellent ideas for decorating our hall. I would highly recommend using Cover It With Class for any occasion.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with, super flexible, always responsive and accommodating! I highly recommend Cover it with Class! My event turned out great and I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the ballroom was.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Raschelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephanie was amazing! She knew what I wanted and delivered perfectly. I would highly recommend Cover it with Class to anyone planning a wedding. Thanks again Steph for everything!
    Raschelle

Sent on 10/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephanie was wonderful to work with! Very prompt with all responses and very down to earth and easy to work with! Offered ideas along the way and was great with last minute changes! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2016