Courtyard New Braunfels River Village Reviews

22 | New Braunfels, TX

22 Reviews for Courtyard New Braunfels River Village

Enedina · Married on 07/16/2018

Olivia Maddox is the best hotel event planner I’ve ever worked with. She was attentive and responsive. She made our event a great one!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Brandy · Married on 05/19/2018

This venue was perfect for our event and would be excellent for ANY wedding or party. The ballroom was a great size and having the outdoor patio overlooking the river was perfect. The staff went out of their way to make our event perfect.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2017

Olivia Charlotte was amazing and accomodating. She was very professional and ensured that we were able to incorporate everything we wanted for our weekend. From reserving hotel rooms and coordinating our 3 events. The chef went above and beyond to provide the items we needed. He perfectly executed items that were not on the menu but were important to us. The food was absolutely delicious. The staff, from front desk to bartenders and servers were amazing as well. I’ve worked for the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau as well as sales coordinator for the Solomon P Ortiz International Conference Center so I am very familiar with hotels and events. The Courtyard Marriot New Braunfels River Village exceeded my expectations and those of my guests. We have had lots of positive responses and would highly recommend the hotel.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Gina · Married on 11/25/2017

Olivia was fantastic through this whole process. She responded to questions very quickly, was able to make changes without issue and were very accommodating. Staff the day of the wedding were great. Our timeline didn't match up in a few parts and the staff were able to adjust perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue for any event you want to have.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

This was for our company picnic and I couldn't have asked for a better venue!!! Our overnight guests all raved how awesome and accommodating the staff was. Have been looking for a yearly picnic "home" and I think this is it :-) We have already booked for next year. Olivia Maddox and Cindy (sorry, I don't know Cindy's last name) and the staff are my hero's for making this event happen!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

From the first meeting with Olivia, everything was great!
    The outdoor part of the venue is gorgeous and right on the river. There is a huge lawn area where we had our ceremony. The ballroom is huge and fit our 100 person wedding well - could fit more and the room breaks down into 3 smaller rooms if you have a much smaller wedding.
    The food, the FOOD was amazing. We had 2 food displays and a hot appetizer for cocktail hour. Dinner was phenomenal - we had the stuffed pork tenderloin and my husband and I decided we want to just got there for dinner soon so we can enjoy it again.
    The entire staff was so helpful, accommodating and cordial. I could have asked for a better group to make my day perfect. On top of that, they were so helpful the day after, allowing us to get our decor and such later in the day.
    Highly recommend to anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor wedding along the river with everything you need (venue, food, bar, tables and chairs, linens!).

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ale · Married on 09/02/2017

Planning a wedding is hard enough and now imagine doing it from out of town! The courtyard river village catered and fulfilled every detail we wanted for our wedding, and it was perfect. Olivia and Cindy helped us every step of the way and personalized our day just for us. I highly recommend having your wedding at a place where every one of your questions gets answered, your phone calls returned, and where the staff is there to help you every step of the way. It doesn't hurt that the hotel is beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Todd · Married on 07/15/2017

We had an absolute AMAZING experience at the Courtyard/Marriott in New Braunfels. We had a group of 23 show up for a weekend celebration for my 50th birthday and everyone of the staff were absolutely the best. Olivia was our event coordinator from the hotel and she not only helped us with the event but also arranged for our shuttle to/from tubing and Gruene Hall. My only (very minor) complaint would be the housecleaning service. They could have done a little better job (beds were made sloppily, they didn't refresh ALL the towels, didn't leave new shampoo/conditioner, etc.) so I had to call down to front desk. Again... very minor thing to be aware of and certainly did NOT persuade me from giving the hotel an overall 5.0 score across the board. We are considering making this an annual trip with our close friends!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2017

My now husband(!) and I decided to get married on somewhat of a short notice and Courtyard New Braunfels River Village ended up being our perfect venue for all of the goals of our wedding. Olivia went above and beyond to make sure that anything we wanted was taken care of with no issues at all, even when we changed our minds about things multiple times! Olivia's help and suggestions really helped us feel like everything was going to turn out perfect and it did. Cindy, Debbie, Randi and every staff member we encountered treated us and our guests like royalty. We had the perfect day. The food was great and the view was amazing and all for a reasonable amount of money. I can't recommend them enough!

Stacy · Married on 07/07/2017

The New Braunfels Courtyard River Village is an awesome wedding ceremony and reception venue. The rock pad overlooking the Guadalupe River was a beautiful location for the wedding ceremony and the banquet hall accommodated my group of over 100 guests comfortably for the reception. The team of Olivia and Cindy worked seamlessly with me to create a wonderful event for my daughter and her fiance. The guests raved about the reception food and service, which included hor d'oeuvres, a buffet and ice cream bar . Robert was also extremely helpful with the set-up and logistics. I would recommend this location to anyone who wishes to have an event that is beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Haley · Married on 05/13/2017

We cannot say enough about our experience for our daughter's wedding weekend. We had our rehearsal and dinner at the hotel. We had a beautiful rehearsal on the river, after a relaxing day of sunning, picinicing and skiing. The groom's family hosted a fabulous dinner in the hotel ballroom. We enjoyed socializing on the lawn with horseshoes and washers after our rehearsal dinner. Randi, our bartender, had an amazing bar setup with great beers, wines and cocktails. The lawn is beautiful and fun. The hotel management, Olivia Maddox, was amazing to work with in all aspects of our stay. We and many of our guests were so impressed with the housekeeping staff. They were always quick with a pleasant greeting as well as very polite and attentive. Shuttle service ran hourly to and from Gruene. Every need was accommodated. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/11/2017

The Courtyard is an amazing venue! The staff was amazing and on top of everything. They truly made my event effortless and unforgetable! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

Beautiful location. Olivia was great to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Karen · Married on 04/02/2017

This was a beautiful venue. The food was incredible. It was an amazing rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Morgan · Married on 03/25/2017

If you're looking for a group of people to really care about your event and make sure everything is perfect, I would book this venue. There's so much involved in wedding planning, especially if you don't have a wedding planner, and the staff at this venue really take an interest in you and your event. I will definitely continue recommending it.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

The team at the Marriott is absolutely amazing! They were super fast at responding to my questions, and very accommodating when we wanted to change our room block. Their resort is beautiful as well, and they even gave my mom a room with a balcony! I found room blocks to be one of the more stressful parts of wedding planning, but this team made it much easier than I expected and put my worries to rest!

Sent on 02/22/2017

John · Married on 01/14/2017

Service and food was great! April was the greatest to work with. She was checking on us throughout the stay/event to make sure all was going as expected. The entire staff was great!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Beautiful location. Hotel was spotless, comfortable beds. The most friendly, helpful, courteous staff. The sales manager, April, went above and beyond to make our event special. And made you feel like a long time friend the entire time you're working on the event.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Abbey · Married on 04/12/2014

Our reception was an absolute dream at The Courtyard New Braunfels!
    We wanted our reception to be a true celebration of our love and treat our friends & family to a truly memorable experience--the staff at The Courtyard made this possible! From the atmosphere to the menu and all the way to the departure--we were thrilled with the results! The staff made every effort to bring our ideas to life and our guests still talk about it to this day. We had a great deal of travelers amongst our guests and wanted their experience to be delightfully convenient so pairing our Hotel block with our reception site was a perfect match! The beautiful river-front lawn served as the perfect backdrop for a magical evening of family, friends, fun dancing, amazing food, and a day we will always remember!

Sent on 03/31/2016

David · Married on 05/26/2017

The Rehearsal Dinner was spectacular. The well manicured grounds, overlooking the Guadalupe River was enjoyed by all. Olivia Maddox and her staff did a phenomenal job attending to the needs of our group of about 60. The Mexican buffet was delicious and Bar service, excellent. This was our third weddings , they're always stressful. Olivia, thanks for all the hard work you put in to take the worry out of this phase of the ceremony.

4.2
      2.5

We chose this venue for our ceremony and our reception. For the area, it is an excellent price and value. The venue allows for an outside ceremony and indoor reception which was exactly what we wanted. The grounds are very beautiful and the hotel itself is quite nice. One small complaint I do have is the responsiveness of the employee who handled the booking of our event. I had to call and email her several times for her to put the charge through for the deposit which officially marked the date of our wedding. Nevertheless, it is a very good venue and I would highly recommend it.

Sent on 08/03/2015

John · Married on 05/05/2018

3.8
      3.5

Very easy to work with. Hotel is a little hard to get to.

Sent on 05/29/2018