Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Teddy R. Married on 12/22/2018

Outstanding service!

Dear Vanessa, December 26, 2018

We just wanted to thank you again for all the wonderful, big and small things done for us, Teddy and Rosie, to make our long -awaited Golden (50th) Wedding Anniversary celebration last Saturday Dec. 22, 2018 an amazing night to remember! Truly It was a fabulous DECEMBER to REMEMBER!
    From the start when Hector turned us over to your charge, you right away demonstrated your outstanding care for us. We want you to know we appreciate everything you did to make the celebration an exceptional success! Everything was in unbelievable ORDER! The banners were put in excellent location, the tables looking so beautiful and gorgeous , the pictures frames displayed in a manner we would want them to be. You definitely gave us a surprising FIVE-STAR service. The food was great and served on time! the Staff, too did a remarkable job. Gracias Veronica, as well as the others whose names we can't remember.

Vanessa, you have been very accommodating in every way....such a kind person to have at a situation like this. Teddy and I are so grateful we have you to help us all the way. You always know just what to do for us. We are fortunate to have booked COURTYARD MARRIOT HOTEL, Baldwin Park. Our celebration at Marriot was simply magical!

Sincerely yours,

Teddy & Rosie Lee Pagadora

P.S.

To Hector, our thanks for the very warm welcome he gave us as we step in at the Courtyard Marriot Hotel.
    Verónica Married on 06/10/2018
    I was very happy with the service and answers I was given before the event, pre the event and during. Waiters/servers were awesome, food was great! can't say enough about the food and it's presentation. Thank you!
    but it wasn't a wedding, it was a graduation celebration
    Julio Married on 06/09/2018
    The staff at this hotel was just a amazing with my my daughter‘s sweet 16 Vanessa my sales person was just amazing with all the preparations for my daughters event the food and the staff was just great I suggest if you plan to have your event here at the Courtyard by Marriott in Baldwin Park to speak to Vanessa she is the most professional sales person I have ever met in my life and I will never forget her thank you Vanessa for everything
    Cris Married on 06/24/2017
    The staff is very helpful. The service is excellent. The Sales team is flexible with our needs.. Definitely coming back for more events.
    Nora Married on 06/10/2017
    VANESSA JOHNSON WAS AN EXCELLENT BANQUET MANAGER. SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL ACCOMMODATING AND MADE THINGS EASY FOR ME. SHE WAS READILY AVAILABLE AT MY BECK AND CALL. THE FOOD WAS SURPRISINGLY DELICIOUS AND GENEROUSLY SERVED. THE MARRIOTT REWARDS PROGRAM THAT CAME WITH IT HAS GIVEN US SOME EXCELLENT PERKS FOR OUR GETAWAYS. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH OUR DECISION. I DIDNT BOOK A WEDDING HOWEVER I BOOKED A QUINCEANERA. SHE GAVE ME 2 NIGHTS THE WEEK BEFORE MY EVENT TO BRING THE KIDS TO PRACTICE WHICH WAS A BIG PLUS!!!
    Jeanie Married on 05/19/2017
    Had an event here and stayed for many days. The event planner was very helpful and the catering staff was fabulous! Would totally recommend this site!
  • User2702417 2+ years ago
    It was great working with Vanessa and staff because they were always on top making sure that everything was set. My husband and I are thankful for all she did and would definitely have another event at Courtyard by Marriott Baldwin Park.
    Berma Married on 06/05/2016
    I was very satisfied of the services that this vendor had provided. They are very responsive and helpful from planning until the day of the party. I would definitely use this vendor again and will refer to friends and relatives.
  • User2474253 2+ years ago
    Nice place! Great mood and atmosphere! Would recommend!
    Cristina Married on 04/16/2016
    we had an awesome 50th anniversary party for our parents. everything went smooth from planning to the actual party. friendly staff and special mention to vanessa johnson for being such a wonderful coordinator. we will definitely book this place for our future parties.
  • User2293587 2+ years ago
    I had a wonderful experience with this Courtyard. Chris Ybarra was amazing
  • User1992950 2+ years ago
    Great service & good food at a very reasonable price. Love everything about it. Everyone were so impressed by the service. Everyone complimented the good food. Made the right choice in booking the event here. KUDOS to the hotel management & staff.
    Cynthia Event on: 01/04/2014
    Customer service was the best. Vanessa was wonderful in meeting all our needs and very professional. I was also considering some other venues, but after meeting with her I was convinced that this is the right venue.
  • User1529216 Event on: 12/21/2013
    Vanessa and everyone who helped us during this day were amazing! very helpful and our celebration would not be successful if not for them. thank u!
    Carol Event on: 11/30/2013
    My meeting with Ms. Christine Ybarra assured me that choosing the Marriott was the right decision by far. Christine's professionalism and her knowledge in the industry settled with me quickly and very well knowing I made the right decision. As time came closer taking care of all the details, Christine took charge to make sure I did not have a worry in the world. Selecting the menu and meeting Ray the Catering Director was truly an experience. After we met Ray, my husband and I said this is going to be a beautiful event.. The night of, Ray created a night that we would never forget. The dinner was elegant and well served, the mannerism of the staff was above par. Bottom line, Ray delivered and his dedicated staff made the event magical and beautiful. Our family still talks about it.

Thank You Marriott for believing in the employees you have. They are dedicated , passionate and cater to the public in the most positive way.

Sincerely,

Carol Ornelas-Cervantes
    Marichu Event on: 11/29/2013
    We love the place and the professionalism of Christine Ybarra and Ray, the maitre d'.
    Grace Married on 09/22/2018
    The staff here is beyond phenomenal. The response rate is literally same day or next day via email, food was delicious and the place was clean. The staff also accommodated nearly every need we had for the day. I would highly recommend using this hotel to host any size or sort of party/celebration. And a huge thanks to the events coordinator Vanessa. If you have the opportunity of working with her, she is amazing and she follows up concerning everything.
  • Graciela
    Graciela Married on 10/01/2017
    Great venue, Staff was very helpfull. Everything was beautiful.
    Raymondo Married on 12/02/2016
    for next years event, marriot courtyard in baldwin park will be top considered.and most of all, this will be the venue to be promoted to my friends and relatives for any events they may push.
    Grace Event on: 02/28/2014
    The Catering Manager Vanessa was very helpful and accommodating in planning and finalizing the event. Without her i could have not decided and suggest our group to choose or to pick Marriott as our venue...she is very nice and a big asset to Marriott Catering and Hotel Services .The food served were delicious, the guests gave a big thumps up with all the food choices , served, the other Manager Rey was also accommodating , responded quickly to all questions and requests during the event.. I would definitely recommend Baldwin Courtyard Marriott to our friends.
    Paula Event on: 12/13/2013
    Christine did a great job and we would go again. pj
  • User1537628 2+ years ago
    Service was excellent! ! Food was great, and Vanessa of the Baldwin park location is an exceptional planner.
    Mr & M. Married on 04/02/2017
    The banquet staff is excellent. I had an awesome help and accommodation from Sandra, Hector, and their staff on the day of the event. The administrative staff (the initial point of contact) is really helpful in arranging the event. I wish if the three administrative officers we spoke with on three different days complied their notes so that the final outcome much have been much better. For example, the name of the event was not updated on display outside the banquet hall as we thought.
    Rex Married on 02/11/2017
    I strongly recommend this venue
  • User1775416 Event on: 08/16/2014
    The ballroom is beautiful. The restrooms are clean spacious and modern. The hotel has many wonderful services for guests. Vanessa was an absolute pleasure to work with. So many details and she was patient and experienced. The food was delicious and plentiful. Ray was very helpful and quickly handled any emergencies. There was a little bit of miscommunication with the bartender but we were able to work it out. I would definitely recommend this venue.