Courtney Pecorino Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• McKenzie
    Mckenzie B. Married on 10/30/2020

Best photographer ever!!

Courtney stood out from the rest before we even hired her to be our wedding photographer. She took the time to get to know us and our love story. We felt like we knew her so well from the beginning she was just so personable! One of the things I loved about her photos was that they didn’t looked staged and told a story. She did not disappoint when it came to our engagements and wedding photos. We were so impressed how she manages to help direct you in what to do for photos but make them look so natural. She is so talented. The way she edits her photos is also another reason why we fell in love with her. They aren’t over edited or under edited, they have this dreamy feel to them. Thank you Courtney for capturing our wedding day so perfectly we can now relive the best day of our lives over and over again. We couldn’t be more obsessed and can’t thank you enough!
  • Brittany
    Brittany K. Married on 07/09/2020

The absolute best!

Courtney was absolutely unbelievable!!! From start to finish, the amount of time and effort Courtney put in to make our day so special was unmatchable. After postponing our wedding a total of three times, Courtney never even skipped a beat and did everything she could to accommodate what we needed and wanted. Not to mention, our sneak peek photos are INCREDIBLE. We can’t even imagine what the rest will look like! If you’re looking for a photographer that will go above and beyond in every aspect, you found her!
    Mikell R. Married on 09/20/2019

A true delight!

Words cannot describe my experience with Courtney as our wedding photographer, but I will try my best. It is obvious that Courtney is an extremely talented photographer. We are so in love with our wedding photos. The way that she captured the light and the creativity with which she shoots is incredible. All of our friends and family cannot believe how beautiful our photos turned out. She took so many pictures and they honestly allow us to relive our wedding day every time we look at them. Courtney noticed and captured such “special” moments without us even asking. She got to know us as a couple and photographed our grandparents kissing and even caught us practicing our first dance outside of the reception hall before our grand entrance along with many other timeless moments. She truly pours her heart and soul into her work and it shows. Secondly, Courtney is a delight to work with. Courtney was easily our favorite vendor that we hired not only for her talent but for her sweet, thoughtful and caring heart. I cannot stress how important it is to hire a photographer that you connect with and enjoy being around, especially considering your photographer will be by your side your ENTIRE wedding day, it is important, trust me. Courtney helped wherever needed, she reassured me and calmed me down when our hair/makeup ran late, and she made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable at all times. Let’s be honest, it can be awkward being the center of attention and posing for photos, but she laughed with us and made us feel completely at ease. Courtney is truly a talented, heart-driven and kind photographer. Hire her, trust me.
    Andreea Married on 09/17/2019

The best photographer

My husband and I decided to elope and the best decision was to have Courtney as our photographer! She was amazing, she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and the photos are stunning, spectacular, they exceeded our expectations. Thank you Courtney for capturing the best day of our lives. You are the best!!
    Nicholas K. Married on 05/25/2019

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Courtney was fantastic! Captured exactly what we wanted and more!
    Would highly recommend, made us feel very comfortable and caught many great natural moments.
    Angie Married on 04/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We are so lucky to have had Courtney for our Engagement, Wedding, and Honeymoon photos.. there aren’t enough words to express how beyond happy we are with how everything turned out! Tons of compliments on the pictures and with the various interactions our family and wedding party had with her. She made us all feel completely comfortable and because of that she captured the most beautiful photos!
    Hannah P. Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding Photography

Courtney is absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding beautifully. Even before the big day she was extremely prompt in answering any questions I had. The day of the wedding she arrived before the scheduled time so she could familiarize herself with the venue. She made the picture taking process fun and enjoyable. We are in love with the natural style of her photos and are so happy we will have the pictures to look back on for years to come. I would 100% recommend using Courtney to photograph your wedding!
    Betty F. Married on 12/08/2018

Lots of beautiful moments

We didn't have too much planned, but Courtney took the reins and delivered! She has a great eye and captured so many great moments. Every picture was beautiful!
    Amanda T. Married on 12/01/2018

The best wedding I could ever ask for!

Courtney was absolutely amazing! I was so frantic trying to find a last minute photographer to take with me to the desert. She made the experience so natural and so much more special. Her work is phenomenal and exactly what I was looking for. Though we had a lot of wind, the pictures turned out great and most people would have never known it was so cold that day. She was very accommodating, super sweet. I would definitely book her for my next shoot when I’m in the area.
  • NATALIE
    Natalie K. Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!

Courtney was fantastic from beginning to end! She took the time to get to know us as a couple and find out what was important to us. On the day of our wedding Courtney kept us on track through all the chaos. Our guests loved her! And her photos are absolutely stunning. She was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. Courtney will be our photographer for any and all future events!!
    Vanna Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Totally worth it!!

Courtney is THE BEST! She doesn’t capture just the most amazing photos, she captures your moments! I wanted a photographer that put their heart and soul into their work and Courtney does that and so much more! My wedding pictures are the talk of the town because of her amazing skills and I cannot thank her enough! I have amazing, candid, stunning photos to cherish for so many years. Thank you so much for sharing our special day with us, I couldn’t think of anyone better!
    Albert Married on 09/18/2018
    Hey we don’t know from where to start! Courtney is absolutely AMAZING! She captured our elopement and we she went above and beyond our expectations! She was very flexible since we had our conversation through the phone explaining her what we wanted and we told her that we are shy in front of the camera and don’t know how to pose. However she took such a good care of us that we even couldn’t believe how amazing we are on the photos. She is supper talented and super professional! We can tell that she love what she does and she is such a lovely person! Courtney now become a very special person in our life capturing our first step as a family with my wife. Words are not enough to describe how thankful we are!
    Paige Married on 09/01/2018

The very best!

I lucked out finding Courtney to be our wedding photographer. She was excellent in every way! She has the most easy going personality and went above and beyond for us! It was truly a premium experience. She is professional, punctual and just an amazing person to have around with great energy. In addition, we could not be happier with our beautiful wedding photos that we will have forever. I know she worked really hard at our wedding and I will forever be thankful for that! We received sneak peak photos about a week after our wedding, and all of the photos edited just a little over a month later, which is impressive timing for a busy photographer! I always brag about her to my friends/family and highly highly recommend to all!
    Abygail Married on 08/28/2018
    Courtney did our engagement photos and they turned out to be amazing! She goes above and beyond and truly knows her stuff! Days before our session Courtney scouted the place to find the best spots and to make sure the lighting was perfect, so on the day of our photo shoot she was completely ready and well inspired. She will make sure you are comfortable in front of the camera and look your best. It was a bit windy that day so she would sometimes have to brush hair off my face to get the shot. It really makes a difference to know that your photographer wouldn't just take your pictures, but actually wants you to look good and guides you on what to do, or where to place your hands so its not awkward. It felt like me and my fiancé were just out on a date and she was there to capture the moment. So go ahead and book her for your photos! :)
    Brooke Married on 06/23/2018
    Courtney was a dream to work with. She made the whole process so easy and answered all my questions. We aren’t people that like to get our picture taken but she made the experience fun and laid back. She scouted our locations early so we knew where we were going the day of. 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.
    Krista Married on 06/09/2018
    There are just not enough words I can say to describe how AMAZING Courtney is but I am going to do my very best. I originally met Courtney at my sister’s wedding, as she was a privately contracted photographer they hired for the event. She came with my sister and I to the meetings before the ceremony, met with my sister to discuss photo preference and was so personable the day of the event that she was like one of the girls by the end of the night while also being super professional. As I was also engaged, Courtney asked what photographer I was using and I mentioned that Cashman Brothers was the included photographer for our event. Courtney mentioned that she would love to shoot my wedding and, even though she has her own company, she had contracted with Cashman before so I might be able to request her. I sent Cashman an email and requested her for the evening and they were happy to oblige- it was the best decision I made for my wedding day! Courtney is truly AMAZING and BEYOND TALENTED. She made our photos look STUNNING and was such a dream to work with. She came to my rehearsal and was easy to communicate with and so personable and also stayed late at the reception to ensure she got the finishing shots- if you have the opportunity to hire Courtney privately or if you are going through Cashman Photopgrahy, you should absolutely do it- it will be one of the best wedding decisions you make!! She was the absolute best!!
    Jacqueline Married on 05/26/2018
    Courtney was amazing as our photographer! We are very happy with our wedding photos and had a great time working with her. She was very friendly and quick to answer any of our questions. We were able to meet up before the wedding a few times to get to know each other and get an idea of what we wanted. We were nervous about photos since we have no idea how to pose and have never had our pictures taken professionally before but Courtney walked us through everything with ease. During the reception she got some great candid shots and we didn’t feel like she was interrupting anything. Great pricing and beautiful pictures.
    Meg Married on 05/19/2018
    Courtney was communicative and professional. I appreciate that she met with me before the wedding so we could build our rapport and she was able to learn about my vision for the photos and she absolutely delivered! There are quite a few kids in my family and she was able to wrangle them all in; absolutely recommmed this fantastic photographer
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 03/24/2018

Courtney is AMAZING!!

Do yourself a favor and hire Courtney for your wedding. She is just so amazing at what she does! We had never met her before, but the second we met her on our wedding day we felt comfortable and had so much fun with taking our photos. We had sneak peaks of our gallery next day, and more sneak peaks leading up to when they were all done, which was really awesome!! I also really loved the fact that we didn’t give her any direction or “shot list” of photos we wanted, we just trusted her judgement and let her lead the way and there isn’t a single photo I feel like we missed out on doing. We love every single picture that we got back from our wedding, and we are so thankful!!
    Kasey Married on 03/23/2018
    Courtney is an amazing photographer! Although our wedding package came with a venue photographer, my husband and I made the decision to spend extra and hire a separate photographer. Courtney took the time to meet with my husband and I several times to get to know us and create a relationship that made pictures so easy and fun. She was involved in every aspect of our planning, and took the time to attend meetings so that she could view the space and meet our wedding party. We felt so comfortable around her, and the pictures were amazing. We will definitely be using her services again!
    Sabrina Married on 10/21/2017
    I found Courtney on Instagram and instantly fell in love with her photos. I messaged her and literally within an hour she responded to all my questions. This didn’t stop once I booked with her either—she was constantly there for me through the entire wedding planning process. I’m not a picture person and was expecting to only like a couple of the wedding portraits BUT thanks to Courtney’s direction I’m in love with every single photo. She captured the big stuff and all the tiny details; when i go through my gallery it feels like I’m reliving the best day of my life. My bridal party and family couldn’t stop gushing about how great our photographer was and how comfortable she made them feel. She radiates passion for what she does and it comes out in breathtaking photos. If you are on the fence between which wedding photographer to book choose Courtney, you won’t regret it!!!!!
    Gabriela Married on 06/24/2017
    Courtney was amazing! She went above and beyond before, during and after the wedding. She captured photos that I didn't even think were possible. We are extremely happy with our photographs!
    Melissa Married on 06/19/2016
    Let me just start by saying that along with her insanely talented photography skills, Courtney is a one of a kind human being. The sweetest soul. She has done two photography sessions for me and both times were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Not only does she make you feel so comfortable, she captures pure, raw moments. I couldn't ask for a better person to capture everything that I love most in life. Court, thank you for capturing such beautiful moments for me and my family. We love love love every minute shooting with you!
  • Igor
    Igor L.

Amazing Las Vegas elopement

Wedding in Vegas might sound simple but only if you’re not from a different country. Two months before the event we knew absolutely nothing: where to stay, ceremony venue, who will be our minister, photographer, make-up artist…

We were so lucky to meet Courtney! Not only she’s an excellent photographer, but a person who grew up in Vegas. Her “insider” knowledge and openness towards our ideas helped us making an ideal wedding.

Courtney recommended us both make-up studio and florist, and her boyfriend agreed to be our driver for the night (huge thanks to him for this). And luckily he knew how to drive old cars — we got an unforgettable ride through the stip on 1965 Cadillac convertible!

The ceremony itself was in a helicopter over the night city. Not the most comfortable place for shooting and Courtney confessed she hadn’t done it before. And yet we got unbelievable photos and video of this exciting process. And also photos of fabulous Las Vegas at night from the best viewpoint possible.

I can say with confidence that Courtney became the most helpful person in our wedding planning and without a doubt went an extra mile for us. Thanks, Courtney for that unbelievable night!