Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry Reviews

27 | Joppa, MD

27 Reviews for Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry

• Laura

Laura Hall · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wonderful Makeup Artist and Professional!

It was an absolute pleasure having Courtney do bridal makeup for me and my girls. Everyone was so happy with their looks because she really listened to what they wanted while having the expertise to advise on what would look best. She is so lovely to be around as well as being so organized, friendly and talented. I would highly recommend Courtney as a makeup artist!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2020

Courtney was nothing short of amazing!

Courtney and her assistant were absolutely AMAZING. Courtney was quick with responses and was flexible with the changes I made and then took back a few days later. She was so personable and made sure everyone was comfortable and felt their best! She even was ready to stick up for me with issues I was having at my venue. I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2020

Wedding Makeup

Courtney was amazing from start to finish! She made all my bridesmaids and mother look beautiful, & made me feel like a princess for my wedding day. Everyone was raving all night how great our makeup looked. Not to mention after hours of dancing, it still looked amazing! I can’t thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry's reply:

Samantha! Thank you so much!
    I'm so glad everyone loved it!
    You all looked absolutely gorgeous!
    I hope you had an amazing wedding day!
    I can't wait to see pictures!!

Candice Thornton · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Courtney was amazing to work with! She was very accommodating and made me feel so comfortable. She created the look I wanted flawlessly on my wedding day and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Alexandra · Married on 05/30/2020

So talented, absolute perfection!

Choosing Courtney to do makeup for my girls and I for our wedding was such a great decision!

We had to reschedule due to COVID, and she was so flexible in finding a date that worked for both of us! She was responsive and helpful every step of the way! She is SO talented and made my girls and me look and feel incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Alex!!
    You all looked absolutely beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Emily Sloan · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing work- definitely recommend!

Working with Courtney was an absolute dream. She was super flexible when scheduling my trial, and absolutely nailed the look I was going for, despite me not giving her much direction at all. My makeup looked exactly the same on my wedding day and lasted all the way through the after party. On the day-of, Courtney and her assistant were right on time, and had a game plan in place for knocking out makeup for all 9 of us. Courtney is also super easy to talk to, which is important when choosing someone to be up in your face for 1+ hours. Because she often does work for editorial shoots, film, etc, Courtney did a great job of making sure our makeup looked great both in real life and in photographs. I definitely recommend her to any brides looking for wedding day makeup in the DMV area!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lucretia · Married on 09/29/2018

finwiuld use her again. Courtney is AWESOME

My bridesmaids and I wanted a natural look and that is what she gave us. My bridesmaids and I received so many compliments on our make up. Our make up experience began at 6am and at midnight l still looked flawless. Awesome to work with. Trial was easy to schedule and the day of my wedding she was on time and ready to roll. Very friendly, easy going and great to hold a conversation with. . I will be using her again when I need to look beautiful for an event.

Sent on 10/29/2018

j · Married on 09/21/2018

I didn't use Courtney for a wedding. She did my hair and makeup for a photoshoot I was in. Courtney was incredibly professional and personable! She was able to interpret our photographer's vision while also capturing my personal style. I can't wait to work with her again and she comes highly recommended. I can only imagine she'd be amazing for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Gabriella · Married on 04/21/2018

Courtney was awesome! She was incredibly easy to work with and super flexible when I decided to make a change from the look we had talked about during my trial. I couldn’t be happier with how everyone’s makeup turned out!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jackie · Married on 04/14/2018

Courtney was absolutely amazing!! She's so easy to work with and makes you so comfortable that is more like having another friend there than a vendor! She even helped to calm me down when I was freaking out a bit about my hair. She did a such a fantastic job and everyone was incredibly thrilled with how they looked! I highly recommend Courtney!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Adriana · Married on 04/07/2018

Courtney was very professional and did a beautiful job. She was also so patient with me when I tried explaining the look I wanted, but didn't have the language to explain myself well. That didn't matter. She did a trial for me, and really spent the time listening to what I wanted. Even when I still had questions a week before my wedding about what might look better, she took the time and assuaged my worries. She listened and cared, and the result was that I felt beautiful and like the best version of myself on my wedding day. Her prices are also extremely reasonable. The price I listed below includes a trial for me and makeup for 7 people total. I highly recommend Courtney.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kendyll · Married on 03/10/2018

Courtney is fabulous! She is SO easy to work with and makes you feel super comfortable. She is always willing to experiment with different looks or tweak things as you'd like to make sure you're in love with your look. I couldn't be happier with how helpful, accommodating, and kind she was to me and my bridal party! My makeup has never looked better than when she did it!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

Courtney is so talented and did an amazing job with the makeup for me and my entire bridal party! She was so sweet and kept me totally calm in the hours right before the wedding. On the day of the wedding more girls ended up wanting to get their makeup done than I had originally told Courtney. She was super accommodating and flexible about the last minute additions. Our makeup lasted all night and looked GORGEOUS! If you are looking for a makeup artist, I absolutely recommend that you book Courtney!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kacey · Married on 10/21/2017

My makeup looked amazing and held up all day. All of my bridal party and myself looked so natural and we all loved it and looked great in photos!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • I

Izzy · Married on 10/07/2017

Courtney did the makeup for my wedding in October and she did an amazing job.

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 09/23/2017

Courtney was great! She really lstened to me and did an amazing job not only during the trial but with my wedding day hair and makeup. She was so easy to talk to, it felt more like having another friend there than a vendor. My hair and makeup was beautiful the day of the wedding and lasted through the heat, dancing and sweating. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/02/2017

Courtney was amazing! She welcomed inspiration looks and was able to combine that and my verbal suggestions into a great style. She came to my apartment and completed my bridal makeup along with four bridesmaids and my mom. She was professional and so patient with our different ideas. Courtney was great to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2017

laura · Married on 06/17/2017

I had Courtney McCormick to do mine and my bridal party's makeup! She was wonderful and so talented! She made every single one of us feel and look beautiful! She used high-quality makeup brands that made our make up last through rain, sunshine and tears! I am so happy I met her and so thankful that she did my makeup for my special day :)

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Courtney was amazing! She listened to everything I wanted and my makeup looked so great! My hairstylist left quickly and forgot to put my veil in and Courtney stepped in to help me with it before she left. One of my best vendors!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Maggie · Married on 10/08/2016

Not only was Courtney professional and friendly but her suggestions were nothing short of tasteful and enhanced the beauty of myself and my bridesmaids. Absolutely loved working with this woman. So talented!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2016

Courtney did an excellent job with my makeup and all of my bridesmaids! Everyone looked great! I highly recommend using Courtney! :)

Sent on 08/09/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2016

Courtney did our makeup for my wedding on July 3rd 2016. She is phenomenal. She really brings out your best features without feeling like you have a ton of makeup on. Courtney was so fun to work with and made the day feel extra special!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/01/2015

Courtney did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! She was able to create exactly the look I wanted. She took extra time at my trial to make sure I was totally happy with my look. She even offered to order the lipstick and finishing powder she used so I could use it for touch ups on the same day. She was so friendly and professional, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/01/2015

Courtney did an amazing job on my makeup. I booked her through a third party, but would book just her again in a heartbeat. She listened to what I wanted at the trial and was able to translate that into the perfect make up. She was patient with me when I wanted to tweak a few things and was super accommodating when some of my bridesmaids changed their minds about what they wanted done on the day of the wedding. My airbrushed makeup looked flawless and lasted all night. She used individual fake eyelashes to fill mine out and they looked gorgeous and very natural. She also gave me some touch up powder and the lipstick she used on me to use for touch ups later in the night.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Gina · Married on 04/18/2015

Courtney was amazing! She did a fantastic job w/ my wedding day makeup & hair (and on the rest of my bridal party) - I'd recommend her to anyone. She made me feel so comfortable, too - such an easygoing person to talk to and was open to trying different looks based on what I had in mind. Book her ASAP!

Sent on 06/13/2016