Country Time Party Rentals Reviews

9 | Dallas, NC

9 Reviews for Country Time Party Rentals

Meghan Foard · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceptional

Great customer service and pricing

Sent on 10/08/2019

Joseph · Married on 10/08/2016

Kala and the staff of Country Time Party Rental are great to work with! We've booked them for numerous events and would trust them with any event that we hold. We're even using them for our wedding this October! You couldn't ask for a better group of people. Great service, great products, great everything!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Country Time Party Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Caleb. We are always happy to help you guys.

Caleb · Married on 10/08/2016

Kala and the Cloningers at Country Time are some of the easiest vendors that I’ve ever used. They go above and beyond to make sure every aspect of your rentals are included. Their prices and services are par to none. That’s why I always use them for all of my events!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Karen · Married on 05/09/2015

Rented chairs from this vendor. Everything went smoothly and they even allowed us to reduce our rental number at a late date.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Hannah · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Country Time Party Rentals for china, flatware, and glassware for our wedding. I did my research and Country Time definitely has the best prices of any Carolina rental company. They are a bit far if you live in Charlotte, but offer reasonable delivery options. Wendy was very helpful in making sure we had exactly what we needed for the big day. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Country Time Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Hannah. We are happy that we could help make your special day great.
  • DARA

DARA · Married on 07/05/2014

They were very pleasant to talk to and helped you understand what you needed for your event. Gave you different options that would work for you and allowed you to make a decision. Very affordable.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Casey · Married on 07/21/2018

Country Time Party Rentals was a great vendor to work with. They always answered emails in a timely manner, were very informative and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding/party!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Janine · Married on 07/16/2016

Wendy was very helpful in coming up with what I needed to have at the reception venue and very responsive to last minute changes to my order!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Country Time Party Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Janine. We were so happy to be able to assist you on your big day. Congratulations.

Rashida · Married on 04/09/2016

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I would absolutely not recommend this company. They have terrible customer service and are very, very rude. They are not responsive to questions and I was hung up on when asking to speak with a manager. Their prices may be slightly less than competitors but what you are saving is not worth what is lacking in customer service and simple common decency.

Sent on 11/05/2017