Country Lane Catering Reviews

22 | Fredericksburg, VA

22 Reviews for Country Lane Catering

Jeannine · Married on 05/26/2018

Great job of catering my daughters recent wedding! The food was delicious and the staff was super friendly! Stephanie worked very hard to make sure that everything was perfect and it was!

Christina · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I were getting a little nervous as our wedding date approached and we didn’t have a caterer chosen, but we’re so glad we stumbled upon Country Lane. Stephanie is a fabulous chef and a great person overall. We were both impressed with all of her food during the tasting, and we appreciated how accommodating she was in helping us to create the perfect menu for our wedding. She also created a special treat as our guests’ wedding favor upon our request, which the guests loved. Our guests raved about the crab cakes - they are amazing! Stephanie’s staff members were very nicely dressed during the reception, and they were very efficient in clearing guests’ plates and making sure my husband and I were well attended to throughout the reception. The bartender was also great in efficiently taking care of everyone at the bar. My husband and I are very glad we chose Country Lane to help make our day perfect!

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

Country Lane Catering was one of the best decisions we have made about planning our wedding. The food was to die for and the staff was so generous, friendly, and professional. We loved working with Stephanie from day 1. She really knows how to run a successful business and all the details that go into planning the perfect catering event. I would highly recommend them! My family absolutely loved working with Stephanie and Mark- so kind and very skilled. The food was by far one of the greatest highlights of our wedding :)

Randi · Married on 05/20/2017

Country Lane Catering is the best! Stephanie and her team are amazing and were so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Stephanie went above and beyond for all of our requests and patiently answered all of our questions as well as provided some great recommendations. The food is delicious and the service and set up on the day of were very professional. We received so many compliments about both! We would highly recommend Country Lane Catering as a wedding caterer!

Teri · Married on 12/09/2016

I cannot say enough about Country Lane Catering. They are amazing! They went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding very special. The food is fabulous, the service is excellent, and the setup is beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

WOW!! Country lane catering is PHENOMENAL! From the tasting to the day of they were everything we wanted, needed, and more!! Their food is delicious! Stop looking and call them now!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough on how amazing Stephanie and her team at Country Lane were. From the start of planning to the end, Stephanie was amazing. The food is to die for, and you truly get so much more than expected. Her team went above and beyond to serve the most delicious food I have ever had. EVERYONE and I mean everyone was raving about how good it was. Stephanie is so kind and so dedicated to what she does, and it's extremely apparent in the hard work and dedication.

David · Married on 09/04/2016

GREAT Food, incredible service and wonderful table services. You couldn't ask for me!

Brian · Married on 06/25/2016

As the other reviewers have shown, Country Lane Catering is five stars all the way. Stephanie was incredibly accommodating and one of the nicest people I've worked with. Their prices were extremely affordable, and guests raved about how amazing the food was (which is a rarity at a wedding, where the food tends to be bland, at best). We did a tasting before booking with Country Lane, and we booked them on the spot because the food was that good. I can't recommend them enough!

Country Lane's menu was the first thing that attracted me to them. I sent an email and Stephanie called me the same day to discuss options and set up a tasting. The food was delicious, she was very personable and professional and we booked them right away. At the wedding we had North Carolina pulled pork w/coleslaw, fried chicken, and shrimp and grits. We also did the country ham sweet potato biscuits and a few other selections for cocktail hour. The cornbread was the best I have ever had in my life. Everything was delicious and every one at the wedding kept complimenting it. The staff was excellent and professional and the pricing was on point with what I expected. Everything went flawlessly and they were true professionals.

Katelin · Married on 07/20/2015

Absolutely the best catering service around! When our guests recall our wedding, one of the first things they say is how amazing the food was! From the mouth-watering BBQ to the corn-on-the-cob bar, everything was beyond delicious. I would try anything they serve!

Furthermore, Stephanie & her team went above and beyond to ensure the food stations, bar, & table settings were decorated to fit our "country chic" theme.

Country Lane has my highest recommendation! We could not have been more pleased on such an important day.

Stephanie and her staff are amazing and did a fantastic job with our wedding. Stephanie is so kind and so easy to work with. She wants you to have exactly what you want, and she makes sure you get it, even if you don't ask! Her tastings are generous, and her food is excellent. I had a bridesmaid who is a vegetarian and Stephanie remembered this months after she had asked me if any of my guests were vegetarians, and made my friend a special, separate meal on the day of the wedding so that she had more to eat, since some of our chosen dishes contained meat. She also cares about matching your decoration, style, theme, and mood. Country Lane Catering does a great job! Thank you Stephanie!

Cynthia · Married on 06/13/2015

They were friendly and professional. The food was wonderful.

Lindsay · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephanie from Country Lane Catering is wonderful. We had a tasting a few months before the wedding where she prepared several of the dishes we were interested in trying. At the wedding, the food was fantastic and there were several people who mentioned that they enjoyed the food. She was flexible and listened to our ideas, as well as decorated the buffet table with the same rustic theme that we had at the venue, which was an added bonus! Everything went smoothly at the wedding. Thanks Stephanie!

Joanna · Married on 08/16/2014

WONDERFUL food! Everyone was raving and we ran out of several sides (which was a good thing!) . Great value! Plus Stephanie and her staff were absolutely wonderful and didn't charge a champagne toast or cake cutting fee which was greatly appreciated. Be sure to get the potatoes! All of the appetizers were excellent. Several of my guests expressed their desire to use Stephanie in the future. I am so thrilled we went with Country Lane!

DELICIOUS food!! Everyone raved about how much they loved the food! The warm potato salad with bacon was everyone's favorite!!

Kristina · Married on 05/03/2014

Country Lane Catering was wonderful to work with for our wedding. The food was amazing, and our guests loved it all. We even had someone request their info for a wedding they are starting to plan! Stephanie worked very closely with us to plan a perfect menu and the staff was very good to keep everything moving and cleaned up after dinner. I would definitely recommend this catering company!

Traci · Married on 10/13/2013

I can't say enough about Country Lane Catering. This is some of the best food I've had in a long long time. Stephanie gave us a wonderful taste testing session, and created a wonderful dinner for our guests. Everyone is still talking about the food from our wedding. They were so professional and took care of all the little details. It was one of the best experiences, I had from start to finish. Can't say enough about this caterer!!

Sierra · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Country Lane Catering for our wedding 2 weeks ago. All of the food is great! (especially the roasted potato salad). They were very friendly and professional and did a great job bussing the tables when everyone was done. They were a little hard to get ahold of at first but once we made a deposit and started planning with them it was easier. After you taste all of their food you're going to want their recipes for everything!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Great food, good people!

Stephanie is the kindest and most personable person and their food is incredible! We opted for a more southern, home style cooking menu and Country Lane really nailed it. We could not have been happier with their service, prices, and food!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2018

Best cornbread in the world!

When we did our tasting with Country Lane Catering we new immediately from the first bite that we had found our caterer! All of the food was amazing and they have the BEST cornbread I have EVER tasted in my life! Our guests still talk about the food, especially the cornbread. They are also really affordable.

Mary was great to work with and gave us advice when we were purchasing materials for our wedding. During the wedding they made sure that my husband and I (and our parents) had everything we needed.