Country Club of Pittsfield Reviews

42 Reviews for Country Club of Pittsfield

• Halley

Halley Cimini · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Personal, friendly, and attentive

Rebecca along with the rest of the team at the Pittsfield Country Club did such an amazing job helping us to create the most magical and perfect day. The food was spectacular. We highly recommend the spinach salad!! The renovations that were done have made the space so warm and inviting. Lastly, Rebecca really knows what she is doing. She is organized, energetic and was always available to answer any of my one million questions!! We can't say enough about this gorgeous venue with a remarkable team. Cheers!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Sara Bresett · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Country Club of Pittsfield was PERFECT

We recently had our wedding of 230 guests, at the Country Club of Pittsfield. We worked exclusively with Rebecca at the club and both herself and the general club were awesome. Rebecca made sure that every one of my questions was answered, helped me with ideas I was struggling to obtain and helped us create the best wedding we ultimately could. The club did great with setting everything up for us and making sure we were very pleased with the way the floor plan looked. There food from the hor-devours to the salad to the main course was simply amazing. All night long they made sure that myself (bride) and my now husband (groom) were completely all set with food, drinks and help if we needed it. The entire flow of the night was perfect and well planned out. I would highly recommend the Country Club of Pittsfield for wedding events and give them a 10/10.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Maggie Free Johnson · Married on 12/28/2019

Christmas Wedding Perfection

Absolutely beautiful venue. The Coordinator was incredibly helpful and accommodating with any of our needs, and helped everything flow smoothly. The staff was quick and friendly, and the food was some of the best I’ve ever had at a wedding. The package included so much, and everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Angela Bermudez · Married on 06/29/2019

Berkshire Wedding de Sueños

Rebecca & her event staff are stupendous! Rebecca is extremely professional, thoughtful and went above and beyond to make our wedding reception something our friends and family will talk about forEVER! The food was delicious, the bar was great, the decorations were set up beautifully. She helped me decide which napkin colors would match best with my colors. She and her bar staff were able to find and provide the specific alcohol all of my colombian guests drink religiously. On top of it all, we were fortunate enough that rebecca had her camera (and is a talented photographer) because she was able to catch some amazingly memorable pics after our photographer had left for the evening. Matthew and I looked at various places trying to hit the themes of bueno, bonito y barrato ( Good, Pretty and Affordable ) and the Pittsfield Country Club was exactly the place for us. They work with you from beginning to end with your budget and food, drink choices, order of events etc. I had been to Haddad Christmas parties and Sweet sixteens at the club growing up but having my wedding at the Country Club was a completely special and unique experience. Thank You ALL for the exceptional customer service and attention.

We hope to come annually to celebrate our anniversary there :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Groper · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible Experience!

Let me start by saying how absolutely wonderful our entire journey was with Country Club of Pittsfield from beginning to end. We had looked at other similar venues and knew right away when we toured CCOP and met Rebecca Hyman (the in-house wedding coordinator) that we had found the perfect venue for us. The country club and grounds are gorgeous with so much character, and the vision I had in mind of a more rustic aesthetic for our wedding was beautifully accomplished in the ballroom. We had our ceremony on site outside and our cocktail hour on the beautiful wrap around deck. The food was excellent- our guests certainly commented on how great the food was! And Rebecca was just amazing throughout the entire process. She was always quick to respond to calls and emails and was incredibly accommodating to all of our requests, needs and questions. I am forever grateful to her for helping guide me the entire way and for going above and beyond to ensure everything came out the way I envisioned. She played an essential role in helping us create the wedding of our dreams and making sure our wedding day ran seamlessly from start to finish- even calming me in the most important moments that day was absolutely key. We are so grateful we got married at CCOP and for Rebecca for the entire experience- we would certainly recommend this venue without question! Thank you again to all of the wonderful staff for everything!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2018

October wedding 2018

From day one, Rebecca was so helpful and professional. I completely trusted her opinion if details needed to be changed (ex: a rainy day changed our lawn ceremony to a porch ceremony) and that they would be executed smoothly. The venue is beautiful and well maintained inside and out. The staff was so professional and accommodating on our wedding day. Our meal was delicious and we received several compliments from guests! Thank you again for a memorable day!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

We are so impressed with how smoothly our wedding reception went at the Country Club of Pittsfield. The food was absolutely fantastic and many of our guests were raving about how delicious everything was. Working with Rebecca was a dream and she made our day completely stress-free! We highly recommend having your wedding here & we would certainly choose this venue all over again!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Rebecca and the staff at the Country Club of Pittsfield were beyond amazing from our very first appointment to see the facility to the very last minute of our wedding night. Rebecca is so experienced and knowledgeable about everything weddings—having her as a resource/mentor/friend throughout the wedding planning process is something that I will be forever grateful for.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rena · Married on 09/14/2018

Rebecca and the staff at CCOP did an amazing job! It was so nice to not worry about setting up the room!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a blast at our wedding! The food was delicious and the staff were very nice and accommodating!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Loz · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding at the Country Club of Pittsfield and I can not say enough good things! Rebecca was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2018

I don’t know if it’s even possible to put into words the gratitude I have for the country club of Pittsfield but most importantly Rebecca! From the first meeting til the moment we left our wedding everything was perfect. Rebecca is so incredibly helpful and resourceful, she made our day so smooth and less stressful. Everyone was beyond pleased with the food and the service provided the night of the wedding! The building itself is just absolutely gorgeous and accommodating!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved having our ceremony and reception at the CC of Pittsfield on 4/21/18. Rebecca was exceptional, knowledgeable and extremely professional. We were very lucky to have her by our side through the entire planning of our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day as special and happy as it ever could be.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Maria · Married on 04/14/2018

Choosing the Country Club of Pittsfield as our wedding venue for our wedding on April 14, 2018, was the best decision my fiance and I could have ever made. Rebecca was extremely kind, attentive, helpful, encouraging and flexible from the very start and she truly was one of the mains reasons (besides the club's obvious beauty) that we chose the club over other options in the Berkshires. The food was delicious, the decorations were perfect and exactly what we had expressed that we wanted, and the wait staff and bartenders were helpful, friendly and considerate throughout the entire night. My husband's family is all from eastern Massachusetts so it was extremely important for me to have a setting that had a rich Berkshire's history and also beautiful scenery. I truly felt that I did not have to compromise a single thing that I wanted by choosing this venue. I wish we could live our day over and over again! Thank you again to Rebecca and the amazing staff for allowing us to experience our dream wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jeff · Married on 12/29/2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at the Country Club of Pittsfield for their commitment and dedication to service. They “all” did an outstanding job making our wedding Celebration absolutely wonderful.

I would especially like to thank the chief at the Country Club for his culinary expertise and the outstanding banquet of food he prepared. Many of our guests made a point to approach us and comment on how delicious their dinner was and how beautifully it was presented.

Last but not least… I would like to give a very special thank you to Rebecca Maaia, the Sales and Marketing Manager. As our main point of contact, she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She provided invaluable guidance through each and every step and assured us that everything would be perfect, and it was because of her. She was available for any questions we had and made sure that everything that we asked for within reason was fulfilled. The level of assistance she provided us was over and above our expectations.

Our experience at the Country Club of Pittsfield could not have been any better. We Loved Everything.

We can’t thank you all enough, for what I think was the “BEST WEDDING RECEPTION EVER” because of the expertise of the Country Club of Pittsfield and their Outstanding Staff. We are so happy we had our reception with all of you at the Country Club of Pittsfield.

Thank you to the Country Club of Pittsfield and Thank you Rebecca for all that you did of us.

With our utmost appreciation,
    Jeff & Mary Slater
    Jason & Morgan Bliss

Sent on 01/10/2018

Mary · Married on 12/29/2017

Everything was outstanding! The dining room was transformed int a "Winter Wonderland!!" Morgan, Jason, and Jeff could not have been happier!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Mary · Married on 12/29/2017

Outstanding!! The ballroom looked like a "Winter Wonderland!!" Food was delicious and all from The Country Club Staff were professional, friendly, and accommodating. Thank you for all that you did to make Morgan and Jason's wedding so special!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough great things about the service we received at the Country Club of Pittsfield for our wedding. Rebecca was an amazing coordinator -- everything was so organized that I literally did not have to go looking for her on the day of our wedding. The food was amazing (so many of our guests mentioned that to us on the days following our wedding), the staff was great, and the set-up of the venues for the ceremony and reception was beautiful. Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had our wedding in September 2017 at the Country Club of Pittsfield. Rebecca was extremely helpful, she worked with us through every detail leading up to our wedding day! The day of the wedding she was absolutely amazing! Making sure that things were sticking to our timeline, and making sure we were happy and we didn’t need anything ! The food was excellent, after the wedding we heard so many wonderful compliments from our guests saying how much they enjoyed their food, We can’t say enough about her and the staff at the CC. We would most definitely recommend this venue for a wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Outstanding! Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT because of the Country Club of Pittsfield's wedding coordinator Rebecca and their ENTIRE staff! From our first meeting to view the venue, Rebecca was very professional and Knowledgeable. She was very attentive to our needs and helped to personalize our wedding day. Rebecca went over and above our expectations as our wedding coordinator. The grounds are breathtaking, which made for beautiful wedding photos. Our meals were nicely prepared and very delicious. We would HIGHLY recommend the Country Club of Pittsfield for your next special event!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Country Club of Pittsfield helped us put on our dream wedding that fit into our budget! The ballroom and grounds were beautiful, the food was delicious (and tons of options!), and the service was great. Planning with them was a breeze! We would plan another event with them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Rebecca Maaia and the staff at the Country Club of Pittsfield were just amazing! They made sure that our day was perfect! Rebecca was responsive and answered all of our questions and truly cared about making our day the most special of our lives! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Paula · Married on 06/24/2017

The Country Club of Pittsfield, is a beautiful venue for a wedding and reception The staff is knowledgeable, caring and very accommodating. My daughter's wedding and reception were wonderful. Everything went exactly as planned. Thank you CCP!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Teresa · Married on 05/13/2017

The Country Club of Pittsfield is a gorgeous venue that met all of our needs. Rebecca, the coordinator, is beyond helpful and worked with us to make sure all of our desires and requests were met. She made everything run smoothly. It rained on our wedding day but the venue has numerous beautiful rooms that we were able to take pictures in which was part of the reason why we chose it. The food was delicious and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/23/2017