Country Club of Pittsfield Reviews

Country Club of Pittsfield 5
Country Club of Pittsfield 6
Country Club of Pittsfield 7

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

We are so impressed with how smoothly our wedding reception went at the Country Club of Pittsfield. The food was absolutely fantastic and many of our guests were raving about how delicious everything was. Working with Rebecca was a dream and she made our day completely stress-free! We highly recommend having your wedding here & we would certainly choose this venue all over again!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Rebecca and the staff at the Country Club of Pittsfield were beyond amazing from our very first appointment to see the facility to the very last minute of our wedding night. Rebecca is so experienced and knowledgeable about everything weddings—having her as a resource/mentor/friend throughout the wedding planning process is something that I will be forever grateful for.

Rena · Married on 09/14/2018

Rebecca and the staff at CCOP did an amazing job! It was so nice to not worry about setting up the room!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a blast at our wedding! The food was delicious and the staff were very nice and accommodating!

Loz · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding at the Country Club of Pittsfield and I can not say enough good things! Rebecca was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a beautiful wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2018

I don’t know if it’s even possible to put into words the gratitude I have for the country club of Pittsfield but most importantly Rebecca! From the first meeting til the moment we left our wedding everything was perfect. Rebecca is so incredibly helpful and resourceful, she made our day so smooth and less stressful. Everyone was beyond pleased with the food and the service provided the night of the wedding! The building itself is just absolutely gorgeous and accommodating!

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved having our ceremony and reception at the CC of Pittsfield on 4/21/18. Rebecca was exceptional, knowledgeable and extremely professional. We were very lucky to have her by our side through the entire planning of our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day as special and happy as it ever could be.

Country Club of Pittsfield 8
    Country Club of Pittsfield 9
    Country Club of Pittsfield 10
    Country Club of Pittsfield 11
    Country Club of Pittsfield 12
    Country Club of Pittsfield 13

Maria · Married on 04/14/2018

Choosing the Country Club of Pittsfield as our wedding venue for our wedding on April 14, 2018, was the best decision my fiance and I could have ever made. Rebecca was extremely kind, attentive, helpful, encouraging and flexible from the very start and she truly was one of the mains reasons (besides the club's obvious beauty) that we chose the club over other options in the Berkshires. The food was delicious, the decorations were perfect and exactly what we had expressed that we wanted, and the wait staff and bartenders were helpful, friendly and considerate throughout the entire night. My husband's family is all from eastern Massachusetts so it was extremely important for me to have a setting that had a rich Berkshire's history and also beautiful scenery. I truly felt that I did not have to compromise a single thing that I wanted by choosing this venue. I wish we could live our day over and over again! Thank you again to Rebecca and the amazing staff for allowing us to experience our dream wedding!

Jeff · Married on 12/29/2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at the Country Club of Pittsfield for their commitment and dedication to service. They “all” did an outstanding job making our wedding Celebration absolutely wonderful.

I would especially like to thank the chief at the Country Club for his culinary expertise and the outstanding banquet of food he prepared. Many of our guests made a point to approach us and comment on how delicious their dinner was and how beautifully it was presented.

Last but not least… I would like to give a very special thank you to Rebecca Maaia, the Sales and Marketing Manager. As our main point of contact, she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She provided invaluable guidance through each and every step and assured us that everything would be perfect, and it was because of her. She was available for any questions we had and made sure that everything that we asked for within reason was fulfilled. The level of assistance she provided us was over and above our expectations.

Our experience at the Country Club of Pittsfield could not have been any better. We Loved Everything.

We can’t thank you all enough, for what I think was the “BEST WEDDING RECEPTION EVER” because of the expertise of the Country Club of Pittsfield and their Outstanding Staff. We are so happy we had our reception with all of you at the Country Club of Pittsfield.

Thank you to the Country Club of Pittsfield and Thank you Rebecca for all that you did of us.

With our utmost appreciation,
    Jeff & Mary Slater
    Jason & Morgan Bliss

Mary · Married on 12/29/2017

Everything was outstanding! The dining room was transformed int a "Winter Wonderland!!" Morgan, Jason, and Jeff could not have been happier!

Mary · Married on 12/29/2017

Outstanding!! The ballroom looked like a "Winter Wonderland!!" Food was delicious and all from The Country Club Staff were professional, friendly, and accommodating. Thank you for all that you did to make Morgan and Jason's wedding so special!!

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough great things about the service we received at the Country Club of Pittsfield for our wedding. Rebecca was an amazing coordinator -- everything was so organized that I literally did not have to go looking for her on the day of our wedding. The food was amazing (so many of our guests mentioned that to us on the days following our wedding), the staff was great, and the set-up of the venues for the ceremony and reception was beautiful. Wish we could do it all over again!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had our wedding in September 2017 at the Country Club of Pittsfield. Rebecca was extremely helpful, she worked with us through every detail leading up to our wedding day! The day of the wedding she was absolutely amazing! Making sure that things were sticking to our timeline, and making sure we were happy and we didn’t need anything ! The food was excellent, after the wedding we heard so many wonderful compliments from our guests saying how much they enjoyed their food, We can’t say enough about her and the staff at the CC. We would most definitely recommend this venue for a wedding!

Country Club of Pittsfield 14

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Outstanding! Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT because of the Country Club of Pittsfield's wedding coordinator Rebecca and their ENTIRE staff! From our first meeting to view the venue, Rebecca was very professional and Knowledgeable. She was very attentive to our needs and helped to personalize our wedding day. Rebecca went over and above our expectations as our wedding coordinator. The grounds are breathtaking, which made for beautiful wedding photos. Our meals were nicely prepared and very delicious. We would HIGHLY recommend the Country Club of Pittsfield for your next special event!

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Country Club of Pittsfield helped us put on our dream wedding that fit into our budget! The ballroom and grounds were beautiful, the food was delicious (and tons of options!), and the service was great. Planning with them was a breeze! We would plan another event with them in a heartbeat.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Rebecca Maaia and the staff at the Country Club of Pittsfield were just amazing! They made sure that our day was perfect! Rebecca was responsive and answered all of our questions and truly cared about making our day the most special of our lives! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Paula · Married on 06/24/2017

The Country Club of Pittsfield, is a beautiful venue for a wedding and reception The staff is knowledgeable, caring and very accommodating. My daughter's wedding and reception were wonderful. Everything went exactly as planned. Thank you CCP!

Teresa · Married on 05/13/2017

The Country Club of Pittsfield is a gorgeous venue that met all of our needs. Rebecca, the coordinator, is beyond helpful and worked with us to make sure all of our desires and requests were met. She made everything run smoothly. It rained on our wedding day but the venue has numerous beautiful rooms that we were able to take pictures in which was part of the reason why we chose it. The food was delicious and we couldn't have been happier!

Jacqueline · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Country Club of Pittsfield this past December (Saturday the 10th) and it was absolutely wonderful!! Rebecca Maaia was amazing to work with. Right from the beginning she helped coordinate everything - she answered all of our questions and organized a tasting. We had a lot of dietary restrictions at our wedding (gluten free, dairy free, vegans, vegetarians, severe peanut and shellfish allergies...) and they accommodated every single food request we had. Rebecca made herself available for many many meetings with myself and my mother to discuss all the details prior to the wedding day.

Because the wedding took place in December, it was decorated for Christmas since the Country Club was hosting a member's brunch with Santa the day after the wedding. Prior to decorating, Rebecca asked if it was OK for all the Christmas decoration to be up for the wedding and if there was anything she could do to coordinate the decorations with the colors we'd chosen for the wedding. I was SO HAPPY she asked. Our colors were white and gold so she decorated the club with the most gorgeous Christmas decorations to match the theme. It was absolutely stunning and I loved it.

The food was also incredible. We had prime rib with horseradish sauce, chicken, and salmon. They were all extremely delicious. And the salad was spectacular. The guests kept coming up to us afterward and telling us how outstanding the food was.

I highly recommend the club for any event! They are organized, professional, and your event will exceed all of your expectations!

We loved every moment of our wedding, and Country Club of Pittsfield played a huge role in that. The venue is beautiful, both inside where we held our reception and outside where we held our ceremony and cocktail hour. Rebecca was great to work with and was super helpful -- she went above and beyond when we were stressing the day before and morning of to ensure all of the details--even the small ones-- were taken care of. The service is great, and so is the food-- we received many compliments about the food from our guests. All of our vendors worked so well with the country club as well so everything came out perfectly.

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

The Country Club of Pittsfield was an amazing choice of venue and I wouldn't have a changed a thing about my special day. From the start both Rebecca and Missy helped guide me through the process of planning my wedding and making sure I was at ease. Their flexibility kept me within my budget and their attention to detail created a flawless day for my husband and I as well as our guests. It was truly a one of a kind experience!!

Angela · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at the Country Club of Pittsfield and it was amazingly perfect due to the beautiful condition of the property (inside and out) as well as the poise and professionalism of their wedding coordinator, Rebecca and the waitstaff. We are still blown away and all of our guests are still talking about how spectacular the event was! Rebecca was very easy to work with and was extremely flexible and pleasant. I had zero worries on my wedding day thanks to her!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/03/2016

The Country Club of Pittfield is a beautiful place to have your wedding or special function. The staff was incredibly accommodating to all of our needs - the chef even made a family recipe for our dinner! On the day of our wedding I didn't think about a thing. The staff handled everything with poise and professionalism so that we could completely enjoy the day. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to host an event that is seamless for both you, the host, and your guests.

Jena · Married on 08/06/2016

Melissa and Rebecca were fantastic to work with and knowledgable. With so many different moving parts in planning a wedding, it was nice to know we could count on them to make our wedding day so special. All our guests loved the food and the service was top notch! We recommend Pittsfield Country Club to every Bride and Groom we talk to!