Costa Sur Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Reviews

3 Reviews for Costa Sur Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta

• Jen

Jen · Married on 09/19/2019

Best day of our lives!

I don’t even know the words to describe how amazing Gabriela, our wedding planner, and all of the staff at Costa Sur were. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day special.
    The cake was DELICIOUS. The food was DELICIOUS!
    From the moment we arrived and Jhovanny greeted us, we felt like a part of the family. The staff quickly learned our friends, and families names and made sure that everyone was well taken care of! We stayed for a total of 5 nights including our wedding night and everything was clean, gorgeous and laid back!
    The bartenders and waiters were so accommodating and made sure that we were well fed, had a delicious cold beverage in our hand anytime we needed it or wanted it and even set up a special place for us last minute to have a rehearsal/ meet and greet dinner!
    Our wedding was so beautiful, Gabriela and Miros did an amazing job and made sure our day had so many special touches. Between the mariachi, the dance floor with our initials on it and all of the AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS flowers there wasn’t one thing that I would have changed. In fact it was better than I could have ever imagined. Gabriela got down on the dance floor with us and made sure that everything was beyond perfect.
    After the perfect wedding we went up to our room and had rose petals in the shape of a heart on our bed, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and some cake waiting for us!
    It was the perfectly romantic ending to the best day of our lives!
    If you are planning a destination wedding Costa Sur is the place!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Sheena · Married on 03/28/2015

We just returned from our Wedding at Costa Sur. Mabel (our wedding coordinator) exceed our expectations. The wedding was perfect from the original planning to the day of. Everything went smoothly and Mabel took care of all my concerns and wishes.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/04/2013

Costa Sur exceeded my expectations in every way! Mabel was my wedding coordinator and she was great!

Sent on 10/14/2013