Coryn Nelson Photography Reviews

5 | Parker, CO

5 Reviews for Coryn Nelson Photography

1 User photo

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2018

Coryn is amazing. She made my wedding day spectacular. I am so glad we hired her. She took amazing pictures and really captured our special day. I would recommend here to anyone. I love her work so much.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lydia · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Coryn for our engagement and wedding photos about 3 weeks before moving from Denver to Philadelphia. She was so responsive and met with us and got our engagement photos done before we left. She was my rock the day of and has a great manner that put me at ease and let me know she was on top of everything. Even more so than my wedding planner! The photos from both days are gorgeous and make me smile every time I see them. I love Coryn's eye and style and will be a customer for life.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Heather · Married on 08/14/2015

Coryn Nelson is AMAZING! She not only is kind and personable, but also delivers beautiful and high quality photos. She truly cares about helping her clients and capturing what is most important to them. If you are looking for someone who is fun, original, and truly talented then check out Link Photography!! I promise you won't be disappointed. :)

Sent on 09/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

Coryn Nelson at Link Photography was so incredible from our engagement photos to our wedding she made the whole experience so much fun. I felt like a princess that day and I loved working with her. She has a very special talent and her photos are amazing. My husband and I did our first look photos before the wedding and honestly besides the vows it was one of my favorite times of the day. We had such a great time with Coryn. My husband and I will continue to use her as our family grows…

Sent on 10/02/2012

Kaleigh · Married on 12/19/2015

I loved all of my photos and still go back to look at them and think, WOW! My wedding day was perfect! Her pictures tell a story, and my story was done beautifully!

Sent on 10/02/2016