30 Reviews for Cortney Ann Makeup

Fake Lashes (3)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

0.5

Cortney was a no show, no call and impossible to get in touch with on the morning of my makeup trial. As a result, I had to cancel my photo shoot planned for over a month. I had email confirmation from Cortney 3 days before the date saying she would be there. The day of, I got no call, no text, and she would not answer me when I reached out to her multiple times. I would never ever trust this girl with makeup for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
0.5

First off, Cortney came HIGHLY recommended by multiple people and I was excited to use her.

Cliff notes version: Communication was limited at best, she tried to schedule 2 separate trials the same day/time at different locations and she no shows/no calls or very last minute cancellations. She did not show up on My wedding day.

I set up a trial date. A friend of mine also decided to try Cortney and attempted to set up a trial. Cortney was unaware of the trial time and date she and I had just set up and tried to schedule my friend at the same time. We did ultimately scheduled independent trials.

Trial day:
I received a text message at 6 am (we were meeting at 8 am), saying that she would not be able to make it since her dad was in the ER. I was VERY understanding and said that I hoped her father was ok and stated that we could reschedule the trial.
We rescheduled my trial. She was on time, it looked nice and I was ready for the wedding.

Between my trial and my wedding Cortney NO SHOWED NO CALLED to my friend’s scheduled trial. Her excuse: she pulled her back.

Wedding day:
The week of my wedding I reached out to all vendors. Cortney was responsive upon this text, and said she’d be there at 9:15 which was our scheduled start time.
30 minutes before she was supposed to arrive, I received a TEXT not a call, that she would not be coming. She stated that she had been throwing up all night and was too sick to come. She is either the most unlucky person ever, or a liar. Take your pick.
If she knew she was sick the night before, she should have found someone to come in her place. I ultimately found someone on my own to come for everyone’s make up the morning of my wedding. How irresponsible.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM CORTNEY ANN MAKEUP.

Save yourself a ton of stress and disappointment. Go with anyone but her.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved having Cortney do my makeup. She was so sweet and caring and made me feel so at ease. She listened extremely well and gave me exactly what I was looking for.. Even though I was from out of town and didn't do a trial, she nailed it. Thanks Cortney!! You deserve 10 stars :)

Profile Picture Bethe, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney is professional, kind, an excellent communicator, and of course wonderful at make up. The end to end process is seamless and every time she has done my makeup (frequent customer!) it has always been flawless. She continues to surprise me and I implicitly trust her judgement and vision. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was wed in a small family ceremony to my husband in La Jolla, California this past February. Cortney was my makeup artist for the day and was a true gem to witness and work with. Prior to the wedding day, Cortney was extremely responsive to emails and questions I had of her regarding products and schedule. She took care of both my mother and mother-in-law early in morning, and did her magic on my face before I needed to be out for first look pictures. I typically do not wear much makeup, but man… she made me look GOOD. My face maintained so well throughout the day (even through all the happy tears!), and she applied in such a way that I never looked washed out in photos. Cortney is absolutely gorgeous and a truly kind soul — girl has the skillz to make anyone look their best and feel great in the process. I will be using her services again and again and again for other events in the future. Love her and her craft.

Profile Picture Allison, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Cortney was responsive and professional. She listened to what I wanted out of my makeup for my wedding day and even brought different products the day of (following the trial) that suited my complexion better. I couldn't have asked for someone better to have do my makeup on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Shauna, 1/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Cortney! She did my makeup for a recent wedding that I was in and she did an amazing job! She takes the time to really listen to what you want and is so sweet and personable. Cortney will be doing my makeup for any and all events in the future!

Profile Picture Darcy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney does an amazing job! I loved my makeup when she did mine!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney was amazing!! I had originally found her on Facebook I believe. I had been searching for what literally felt like forever because I wanted my make-up to be perfect for my wedding and I was not willing to settle. Once I had found her and saw the before and after pictures of other brides, my search was over. I knew she would be able to do my make-up exactly how I wanted and needed. I had a trial before the wedding and gave her a general explanation of what I wanted, but was also open to just let her do her thing. It was perfect. Same goes for the wedding day. I had gotten so many compliments during the wedding on how beautiful my eyes looked and after as well, once friends had seen my wedding photos. 100% recommend! :) She's also super sweet and got along really well with my wide variety of bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was absolutely amazing! She worked with me to come up with perfect look for my wedding and helped me achieve it flawlessly. She was professional and helped all of my girls look beautiful for the entire event on this special day! I highly recommend Courtney to any bride :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney made my wedding day dream look come true! She used her years of experience and expertise to help me pick the best colors to compliment all three of my dresses for my traditional Indian wedding. She is incredible and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cortney did an amazing job and I'm so thankful I booked her as my make up artist for my wedding. I've had my make up done many times before and Cortney is extremely talented, she had a perfect balance between natural and elegance. I still looked like myself, but felt so beautiful due to the way she did my make up. My wedding was a destination wedding, so I only met Cortney once for a trial run before the wedding. She was so friendly, personable, listened to what I was looking for, and also added her expertise. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mia, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney is easily one of the top vendors that I hired for my big day. She is extremely talented at her job, and she left me speechless. Firstly, she was very responsive and informative when I emailed her questions prior to the wedding. I had given her some make-up ideas (from Pinterest) and on the day of the trial, she listened and gave me her ideas before we started. My trial went beautifully and I was very excited to see how my bridal party would look on the wedding day. On the actual day, Cortney arrived early and was very professional. My bridal party loved her. I was amazed at not only what she did on the bridesmaids, but the way she did the moms. Everyone looked stunning - even my venue's wedding coordinator truly admired her work! You will be more than happy if you choose Cortney for your wedding day. I cannot thank her enough.

Profile Picture Allison, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Cort is amazing! She has done my makeup for all of my big events and she is the best! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Elise, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney was amazing to work with! She was so prompt at responding to emails and texts and did not disappoint! She really listens to what you envision yourself looking like on the day of your wedding. I absolutely loved the way my makeup turned out the day of my wedding and received so many compliments from friends and family. Cortney will not disappoint!! Thank you again, Cortney!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She was great! Did a wonderful job planning, communicating, and applying my makeup. She did mine and 4 bridesmaids for the wedding.

Profile Picture User7960587, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney was absolutely amazing. She made me and my entire bridal party and family members feel comfortable and beautiful for my wedding day! She wasn't going to do everyone's makeup and then as the girls getting ready with me saw how amazing it was they wanted theirs done too! She was wonderful and thankfully we were ahead of schedule so she had plenty of time to add on a few more beautiful faces. It was so nice to have someone so kind, accommodating and skilled for my special day! It was so nice to simply trust in her expertise and everyone looked stunning! She was beyond easy to talk to and explain the look I was going for and she just ran with it. I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to everyone I know with any makeup needs! Especially for weddings! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kasey, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Cortney did an amazing job and the girls and I loved her; my mom who has never had makeup done professionally was impressed as well! Thank you Cortney!

Profile Picture User5093913, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cortney was an absolute blessing to have at our wedding!! 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother and bride all done in the allotted time. Not to mention, everyone looked absolutely GORGEOUS!! Everyone was thrilled with the makeup Cortney did for us. I wanted to make sure everyone looked and felt as beautiful as I wanted to on the day of my wedding day. And did they ever!! I have Cortney doing my bosses makeup now for all of her corporate events and Social Galas she attends. Cortney is professional in her work and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney did my makeup for a wedding I was attending a few months back and I was in love with the look she did for me. Not only is she talented but she is so beautiful both on the inside and out!

Can't wait to have her do my makeup for my wedding in May!

Profile Picture Cameron, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Super talented makeup artist, you already know you would want her to do your makeup just by seeing her own! I was happier than expected with the look, and she is fun to be around during the process! Wouldn't want anyone else and wish she could do my makeup every day. Highly recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture User4695895, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney is the best! She has done all the makeup for two weddings that I've been in, and each time she has gone above and beyond my expectations. She listens to what type of look you're going for and nails it every time. She is professional, yet fun to have around during all the wedding craziness. She is flexible and incredibly patient working around the chaos of scheduling the bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, etc. I will book her every time, I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Breona, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She worked in a very efficient manor. Everyone's makeup was beautiful. She was very sweet and made us all at ease on my very special day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cortney did my makeup for a recent wedding I was a bridesmaid in. She was so great squeezing me in even though she had another event that day. At the last minute another bridesmaid was interested in having her makeup done and Cortney had no problem including her. She did such an amazing job and I can't wait to use her again in the future! I would recommend her again and again! (And have her do my makeup everyday if I could ??)

Profile Picture Mercedes, 10/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney Ann did an outstanding job providing make-up service to myself and bridesmaids the day of my wedding. As a bride you want to feel your most beautiful the day of your wedding and Courtney did just that for us. I have honestly never felt for beautiful and glamours. She is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable and special the day of your wedding and from the moment she begins to the last second she powders your nose and adds the last touch off gloss before you walk down the aisle she makes you feel like the most stunning Bride there ever was! Courtney is some time of magic with her brushes and I would highly recommend her if you get a chance to have her glam you up for any occasion!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews