Jesseca Barstad Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist

Abilene, TX View map

A bridal beauty service based in Abilene, Texas, Jesseca Barstad Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist helps brides feel beautiful for their wedding day. Brides and bridesmaids can request for on-site hair and makeup service from Jesseca Barstad Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist, who is a licensed cosmetologist and a certified professional makeup artist. With over 12 years of industry experience, Jesseca also has experience with brides in destination weddings.

Brides can request a range of bridal services from Jesseca. Through a consultation, they discuss their hair and makeup group services and needs with multiple stylists at the salon. Jesseca has experience with textured hair styling and formal updos, as well as blowouts, coloring, and cuts. For makeup, Jesseca offers airbrush and contour makeup, along with tattoo coverage. Brides can also request eye makeup that includes fake eyelash application and eyebrow and eyelash tinting. Additional beauty services include:

• Body art
  • Men’s grooming
  • Hair trial
  • Makeup trial
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Tweezing
  • Waxing
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Shannin S. Married on 06/19/2021

Shannin s.

Jesseca was amazing during the wedding! Quick and efficient! Highly recommend!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 05/01/2021

She was amazing!

Jesseca did MUAH for my engagements, and my wedding! She also did MUAH for my Mother, MOH, and MIL. All of my trial runs and the big day were PERFECT! She is truly an artist and I was so impressed by how creative and knowledgeable she was! All of her supplies are fresh and sanitary. She was so great at answering my millions of questions, AND all of the questions that my family asked her about their appts as well. She was always so prompt and efficient with updating my invoice (I’m ashamed to say that we changed the plan on her more than once!) Did I mention that I had one million questions?! She answered them ALL with grace and was so quick to respond anytime that I communicated with her. On wedding day, it rained off and on, and she restructured everything so that my MUAH was perfect for every single photo session, all while doing MUAH for my MIL, Mother, and MOH as well. I’m so happy that I chose her, because I didn’t have to worry about a single thing for MUAH for any of my wedding appts.
    Shelby W. Married on 03/20/2021

A hair and makeup artist who truly cares about her brides!

I first learned about Jesseca on a photographer’s post on Instagram with Jesseca’s business tagged (you gotta love the power of social media!) I sent her a message, and she got back to me super quickly with a questionnaire to get to know me and my wants and needs for my big day. Something I really appreciated about Jesseca was her honesty— if she could save me any money at all she would! The first time I met her was the day of my bridals, and we instantly clicked! I left, not only feeling freaking gorgeous, but like I had made a new friend. She genuinely loves getting to know her brides and making them feel their very best! I was all nerves the morning of my wedding day, and she reassured me that all those feelings were normal and that my day would be perfect. I’ve always been very self-conscious of my skin, and I can’t say thank you enough for helping me look and feel beautiful on the best day of my life! One more thing: Don’t worry about the makeup coming off or looking bad towards the end of the night— 8+ hours in, and my hair and makeup still looked flawless. Jesseca is the very best at what she does, and I would recommend her to all brides!

Pricing

Jesseca Barstad Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist Price Rates

301 SOUTH 11TH STREET Abilene, TX, 79602
Location of (Jesseca Barstad Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding